The search engines do not appreciate anything that is not original. Google loves all that is organic and indexes the best suitable material for the users to visit, read, and use as per its quality and originality.
Google does not directly impose a penalty for duplicate content but does filters identical content. The results come as same as a penalty with a loss of web rankings for the web pages and reduced SEO importance.
Duplicate content is one that appears in more than one place or other than that unique website address where it is initially posted. So, when the same content appears at more than one web address, it impacts the search engine rankings. Appreciably similar content makes it difficult for the search engines to decide which version of the content is more relevant to a given search query.
Some of the quick problems that happen due to duplicate content issues:
· Loss of web ranking of a website
· Loss of relevant traffic to the site due to loss of ranking
· Loss of SEO values with lack of relevancy and popularity
How do duplicate content issues happen?
In the majority of cases, web owners do not intentionally create duplicate content. It may happen due to the following reasons:
#1. URL Variations: Some of the URL parameters can lead to creating duplicate content of a website like:
· Click tracking
· Analytics code
· Session IDs
· Printer-friendly versions of the content
Hence, it is always beneficial to avoid adding URL parameters or alternative versions of URLs. Instead, the information such parameters or versions contain can usually be passed through scripts.
#2. WWW vs. non-WWW pages or HTTP vs. HTTPS: If your website runs in both the versions of WWW & non-WWW and HTTP & HTTPS and both the versions are live and visible to the search engines, you will definitely face the duplicate content issue.
#3. Copied or Scraped Content: Product information pages are also consequential types of content similar to blog posts or editorial content. The same product information remains available at many ecommerce websites that are selling the same products, as they use the manufacturer’s descriptions of those items. Hence, it creates the possibility of identical content at multiple locations across the web.
How to fix duplicate content issues?
Fixing duplicate content issues come to the only idea of specifying which of the duplicates the correct one is. Whenever content is found similar to many other URLs, it needs to be canonicalized for search engines. There are three ways to do this:
1. 301 redirect: Setting up a 301 redirect from the duplicate page to the original content page will not just combine all duplicate pages that have the potential to rank well into a single page but also stop them from completing with one another. This will boost the correct page’s ability to rank higher.
2. Rel=‘canonical’: Using the rel=’canonical’ attribute informs the search engines that a given page should be taken as a copy of a specified URL, and it should be credited with all of the links, content metrics, and ‘ranking power’ applied to that page.
3. Meta Robots Noindex: Meta robots is a meta tag that can help deal with duplicate content with the values “noindex, follow” that can be added to the HTML head of each page that should be excluded from a search engine’s index.
Domain and Parameter Handling in Google Search Console.
Using the Google Search Console feature, you can set the preferred domain of your website along with specifying whether Googlebot should crawl various URL parameters differently.
Whatever the URL structure of your site and cause of your duplicate content issues is, it would always be better to either set up your preferred domain or parameter handling tool or both.
Additional Methods to Deal with Duplicate Content
#1. Maintaining consistency when linking a website throughout internally. For example, if you have determined that Example Domain is the canonical version of your website, then all the internal links would go to example.co rather than Example Domain
#2. When you are opting for content syndication, make sure that you have added a link back to the syndicating website referring to the original content and not a variation on the URL.
#3. To have an extra safety against the content scrapers stealing your SEO credit, you should add a self-referential rel=canonical link to your existing pages. This canonical attribute points to the URL it is already on to demolish the efforts from the scrapers.
A business’s success depends upon many essential factors that can take it to heights and collaboration of many supporting hands. A lot of jobs are performed to run business operations and online tools and techniques have made it far more easier to manage business operations.
You must be using a number of tools like affiliate software, reputation management, CRM software to operate multiple activities that are important to manage your business. But, don’t you think it would be much better if you have a single tool to manage all such activities and report progress as well?
You should ideally choose a Partner Relationship Management software, which is a combination of software, processes, and strategies used by the companies to streamline their business operations with partners.
Partner Relationship Management Strategies
Let me tell you about some of the best partner relationship strategies that businesses follow to effectively communicate, collaborate, and educate their channel.
- Streamline lead and opportunity management
- Improve decision making with data related to tracked opportunities, archived discussions, real-time reporting, performance metrics, collaboration newsfeeds, and idea submissions.
- Partner on-boarding and training with secure access
- Provide a unified business intelligence resource
- Prevent partner churn
Top Partner Relationship Management Software Available in the Market Today
#Salesforce Partner Management
#NetSuite Partner Relationship Management
Web development involves a wide range of activities, from developing a simple static page consisting of plain text to complicated web-based internet applications, social network services, and electronic businesses. Usually, web development is referred to coding and writing markup. Content management systems are used in web development to manage content, and they just need the users to have fundamental technical skills.
In the rapidly growing global market, finding a reliable web development company to build an excellent website is critical for businesses, especially for start-ups.
India is, though, among the most popular destinations to hire the best company for website development. With regularly introducing new tools and technologies, customers feel it challenging to decide the best choice for their business. Hence, I am giving you a list of the top-five web development companies that are ruling the market today.
Promatics Technologies –Promatics is a leading name for web and mobile application development in the ever-evolving digital landscape. It is a CMM level III certified company that has completed over 3000 projects. It holds the repeat business rate of 60% with having vast domain knowledge and expertise in multiple business verticals.
Zealous Systems– Zealous Systems holds a significant global presence among top web and mobile app development companies in India. The expert solutions at the company are ranged from open-source, e-commerce to cross-platform functionalities to create iOS, Android, and web-based apps.
Aalpha Information Systems India Pvt Ltd. – Aalpha Information Systems is one of the leading and top-rated web and mobile app development firms. They are experts in innovative project outsourcing and assure the excellent agile process of development to its customers.
Now, check some important points before comparing, analyzing, and choosing a company that fits in best as per your requirements:
· If a company takes time to review your needs and talks back with an in-depth conversation about your goals, objectives and site functionality. It is good to choose it, as it pays attention to detail and works back to retain its clients.
· Your chosen firm should have relevant B2B manufacturing experience in the industry.
· The web company of your choice should have expert staffs on board.
· A company that does all the work in-house and has a dedicated development team and a project manager for your project is better to look for. They should have a real office as well where you can physically visit.
· If your proposal comes with a list of references, then it is good to take on. You can cross-check with the references provided to know about how efficient your service company is.
If the firm that you chose meets the above-discussed criteria, then you can surely give it a try.
Cloud storage software systems have become a common need of the professionals these days to keep their files in order and access them conveniently from any place. From a wide range software programs available for the purpose, Dropbox and Google Drive are the ones that attract users most. These systems are always up-to-date for the usage and are a substance of debate as to which system is the best among them.
Common Features that are always looked in Dropbox and Google Drive
- They back up your important files to the cloud by allowing you to create a folder on your device. Any file going into that folder will immediately be uploaded to the company’s server with keeping a backup for an emergency.
- They synchronize your files across all the devices. You can upload the file using a single device and can download on any of your synced devices.
- They let you share your files with other people by giving them access to your files and folders.
Let us compare Dropbox and Google Drive based on some important features
Which cloud storage app is best to use?
If your motive is just to sync files and folders between multiple devices, then Dropbox is always best to choose. It is reliable, fast, and works invisibly in the background. Google Drive comes with lots of features. It is tightly integrated to Google Photos and G Suite that offers a lot of benefits that are simply unmatchable by the Dropbox. It is also much cheaper to increase your storage allowance.
Coronavirus is at high-rise today. China, Italy, Spain, the USA, and many other countries are devastated due to this deadly disease. When the World Health Organization (WHO) has declared it as a global emergency, governments of all affected nations have requested their citizens to stay at home and quarantine.
Lockdowns are imposed in almost all the affecting countries. Special measures are undertaken to supply food and essential services to the homes, hospitals and, other needy ones if they are stuck somewhere.
As per the news channels reports, the epicenter of Corona, Wuhan, is opening soon for all of its routine workflows. Things are gradually resuming there, but Italy, Spain, and America are still suffering nations reporting hundreds of deaths every day. Their economies are thrashed brutally, and their supreme heads have declared their inability to cope up with the situation. India is under an observation these days.
When all significant nations have locked down their main cities due to the coronavirus pandemic, brands across the globe are worried as to how the entire situation will affect ecommerce as a whole. According to Technomic, a global consulting and research firm reports that the stock market has become increasingly volatile. More than 52% of the consumers are maintaining self-distancing and avoiding crowds, and 32% are not leaving their homes unless there is an emergency.
Coronavirus is affecting eCommerce Business. How?
1. Severe disruption to supply chains is the most apparent and immediate business impact of the corona virus pandemic on the businesses. People are forced into self-quarantine, and this led to a partial and full shutdown of some companies, plants, and factories. For example, Foxconn, a primary manufacturer of Apple iPhones has shut down its production in China, and thus, Apple experienced shortages of its iPhone supply in the country.
2. Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, several of the most important tech-conferences got to cancel, and it is likely to result in numerous missed partnership opportunities for the businesses. For example, Facebook canceled its F8 developer conference and Global Marketing Summit. Google has also rescheduled the Google Cloud Next event to online only. As per PredictHQ, the cancellation of the tech events has incurred more than $1billion of direct economic losses.
3. The need for remote interactions has increased during Coronavirus pandemic, and it has highlighted the need for 5G technology to improve connection density. Many organizations have given the ‘Work From Home’ facility to their employees. Hence, telehealth and teleconferencing facilities should be given high importance.
4. WHO has suggested consumers use contactless payment options considering the pandemic. People in rural areas still lack operating such facilities and thus, altering their shopping options or minimizing their usages that is further affecting the ecommerce businesses.
5. Due to coronavirus outbreak, up to 85% of the brick-and-mortar retail shopping turned into digital shopping, leading to creating the logistic challenges to the companies. The delays in supplies due to over-crowding demand has also become a challenge for the businesses these days.
6. Delivery services across the board for on-demand goods, food delivery, and grocery are observing an increase in new customers. Still, contactless supply, minimized risk of infection have become a challenge to the businesses to maintain consumer’s trust.
7. National Retail Federation in the US noted a downfall in the business due to falling consumer spending. The payment companies like PayPal, Visa, and Mastercard are revising their revenue estimates downward.
How can you protect your business during Coronavirus Pandemic?
If you have an ecommerce business, you can still protect yourself from this pandemic. Due to the progression of COVID-19, here is what the experts suggest for the best of your business’s survival.
1. Be wise and transparent. Do not alienate your audience.
2. Do not over-communicate. The consumer confidence level is quite low these days.
3. Diversify your supply chain.
4. Keep advertising.
5. Focus on virtual products.
6. Get social connections with consumers.
Build the trust of your customers. All the above-given tips have the same essence i.e. build your customer’s trust. It will turn back to you positively when the situation improves.
Today, when all corporate, business, and other official activities are transforming online, electronic document management has become quite significant. E-signatures have eliminated the need and risk of authorization. Now, an individual can show his agreement to the terms and conditions over any official purpose utilizing an electronic service.
In the business environment, these days, e-signatures or digital signatures are often used in regulatory filings & ecommerce, as they are considered as highly secured online tools. In fact, in many countries, e-signatures are given the same legal importance and significance that is given to the traditional ways of document execution.
When talking about the SignEasy, it is one of the fastest-growing tools to sign documents online. It is a simple, secure, and legal eSignature for your business. The best thing is, you can sign the e-documents or send them for signature from wherever you are. For example, it works in three ways:
1. Self-signing online
2. In-person signing
3. Remote signing
Let us review the features of SignEasy tool given below.
1. Secure signature from any place where you or your partners or customers are.
2. Sequential or parallel signing by multiple people at a time.
3. Review the progress of a document sent for signature.
4. Send reminders to the signers in the workflow to complete the document using email and push notifications.
5. Receive emails and push notifications when the document signatures are completed.
6. This tool works well with all of your favorite applications like Gmail, Zoho CRM, Google Drive, etc.
Alternatives to SignEasy
Now, there are some of the best electronic signature and management software available on the Internet. If you want some additional functionality and performance, you can check the list given below:
PandaDoc: PandaDoc is a web-based document management solution. It is one of the most popular tools to create, share, and deliver documents online. It places the legally binding signatures for faster paperless processes and transactions. The system supports docs, PDFs, and other pre-existing digital documents and works well with contracts, agreements, quotes, and other sales collaterals.
SignRequest: Another significant electronic signature solution – SignRequest enables users to sign electronic documents using their legally binding digital signature. It is a time and money-saving tool to boost your signature processes. It speeds up approvals and enhances your sales.
SignNow: SignNow is another crucial electronic signature software platform that is built to help businesses in accelerating their business process that needs to fulfill signing and form-filling requirements. It is one of the most preferred software of major international brands and Fortune 500 companies.
e-SignLive: This product is most popularly used by large and small banks, insurers, government agencies, and other organizations, and they target more than one billion documents every year. Other than banks, and insurers, the US Army, and the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Many countries and businesses all across the globe have given importance and significance to e-signatures like other traditional official documents. Among them all, PandaDoc tops the list and is recommended to use for best results. However, many more e-signature software tools are also available on the Internet, and you can test them as well to choose the best of your choice.
Free apps market has always made the paid ones stand out of the competition in terms of profits and popularity. They are the most downloaded apps, and it is still a point to discuss among the market participants as to how much such apps actually make. If you have also thought of the same question, let me help you to find an appropriate solution in this regard.
First of all, you have to understand that 98% of worldwide revenue generates through free apps only, as per Google Play. People highly rely on subscription strategy to monetize their apps. They offer the app usage for free for a trial period and then charge a subscription fee to those who wish to continue the usage of the app. However, there are several measures to make your app earn money other than the subscription facility. So, if you are thinking of generating good revenues from your free app other than subscription, you should necessarily think of implementing a beneficial app monetization strategy.
Notably, in the current pandemic, when remote working has become a trend, the public mostly prefers cost-effective tools for their routine work from home needs. The demand for free apps is growing, and so the paid apps are going down for so many reasons in the upcoming years. Now, let us discuss some of the popular revenue models that can make free apps earn money too.
Revenue Models for Free Apps to Make Money
#1. Advertising: It is beneficial to use free apps to make money, and it is also done through a third-party network. For this, you just have to display the commercial ads inside your mobile app or opt for affiliate marketing. You will be paid every time your ad displays, when it gets a click, and when a user installs the advertised app. Ad campaigns can also be started to generate ad revenue for a specific time. Ads can also be categorized into;
- Interstitial Ads
- Banner Ads
- In-App Video Ads
- Native Ads
#2. Selling Merchandise: Selling merchandize in your free app is another approach to generating revenues. You can create the free version of your app to sell physical goods such as shirts, shoes, toys, etc. These goods can be sold directly through the app or email marketing. Amazon has started a service called Merch by Amazon to facilitate the publishers to create, upload and promote their art in the form of finished products.
#3. Sponsorship: Sponsorship is less-used, but still an interesting strategy to monetize your free app. This strategy can be helpful if you have built the right niche app for your targeted audience and launched it on behalf of another company. Home Depot Sponsorship available on The Weather Channel App is a good example of how free apps can make money.
#4. Referral Marketing: As per this strategy, you can promote a third-party product or service for optimizing your revenue opportunities. As an app publisher, you can promote or sell affiliate products or services based on the number of ad-clicks or installations. Some of the referral marketing models are:
- Cost-per-click (CPC)
- Cost per action or cost per acquisition (CPA)
- Cost-per-view (CPV)
- Cost-per-installation (CPI)
#5. Collection and Selling Data: User behavior data or app usage data is helpful to be collected and sold to many researchers or companies working in different fields. This way, you can make a handsome amount of money. The data generally contains the email address, social media account details, and personal preferences of the users.
#6. Physical Buying: Being one of many e-commerce businesses and startups, you can also earn direct profits by selling physical goods through your free mobile store application. For example, Angry Birds – a gaming app has increased its profits from branded products.
#7. Transaction Fees: Transaction fees is another way to monetize your app on the app store. Charging transaction fees is especially possible with the apps that are used as a platform to conduct the digital transaction regularly. Here, a small fee is charged for every transaction that occurs on your app, and it ultimately makes a lot of money.
#8. Crowdfunding: Crowdfunding is a new way in the industry to make money from free apps. Here, companies and startups share their idea on different platforms to invite donations for the development and promotion of the application.
Try any of the following strategies; you will definitely be able to generate good revenues from your free apps.
The mobile app market is continuously swelling up. Seeing the current pandemic situation when more and more businesses and companies are operating from home, the need for remote operations has increased. Thousands of apps developed daily in multiple genres, by the app development companies, are now produced by the remote-based developers. It is safe, timesaving, and efforts saving as well.
Even a large number of start-up founders and managers recruit remote native Android/iOS developers to help them develop the right products to the users. Many companies have started offering a common platform for developers and app development companies to match their job requirements and supply of workforce.
For example, a platform like Remoters, MyRemoteTeam, and Remote4Me, are a network of remote developers is launched to help them get a job in top companies and startups. This seems an easy and quick way for the businesses to pay remote teams, employees, consultants, and freelancers.
What skills do you want in your remote mobile developer to have?
Now, here are a few skills that you can look for to hire a remote mobile developer for your project.
· A remote mobile developer should adopt and embrace a flexible mindset and schedule.
· Should follow self-discipline and the daily practice of organization
· Should possess excellent verbal and communication skills
· Possess well-developed troubleshooting capabilities
· Keen interest in true work-life balance
How do you manage the remote developers?
The following steps help you to manage your remote developers efficiently. Check them out:
#1. Adopt known methodologies for project management.
#2. Foster accountability.
#3. Encourage a unified development philosophy.
#4. Stress over automating what can be automated.
#5. Establish reliable communication channels.
#6. Use video conferencing channel to bolster efficiency and morale.
#7. Take the benefits of time zone differences.
#8. Schedule independent technical reviews.
#9. If possible, hire an independent CTO.
#10. Use task and project management tools.
When the economy today is going freelance globally, you have to adjust to the realities before it is too late for tomorrow. ‘Remote’ is the new normal, and when you are following this guide to manage your remote workforce, it will not be an intimidating challenge to manage the team well.
Instead, fostering accountability, using effective communication channels, and implementing right tools will increase the efficiency of both your outsourced and in-house development teams.
The answer is simple – YES.
SEO and Social Media help each other.
Indirectly, social media significantly helps the companies get their content presented to a larger audience. It leads to many things that advantage their SEO strategy such as improved engagement signals, more backlinks, and improved SERPs.
Here is more benefits to SEO using Social Media tactics:
#1: Social media affects your website traffic as it provides more visibility to your content.
#2: Your social media profiles rank in search engine results and helps your brand get more search engine visibility.
#3: Social media channels are best to make your content reach to as many people as possible.
#4: Social media platforms are supported by robust search functionalities and so, they serve as valuable search engines themselves.
#5: Social media channels improve your local SEO efforts by geo-tagging your stories and posts and helps you acquiring your local audience.
#6: Popular and relevant YouTube videos get prominent rankings in Search Engine Result Pages.
Social Media channels work by making your brand and content more visible to the visitors. This ultimately drives traffic to a website and it further contributes to the SEO strategy of that website.
Readymade PHP Scripts are available for all major clone script development like Social Network Script, Auction Script, Food Ordering Script, Coupon Deals Script, Freelance Scripts, E-commerce Scripts and so on.
These scripts help the business vendors to start their business website in their niche marketplace. The script is customizable as per the unique business model, product design and development, and various others responsive functionalities. These scripts make the development of web system supreme, easy-to-use, and manage the website without any technical knowledge about the script. The professionals update these scripts using latest technologies in the market.
Here are some of the sources where you can get readymade PHP scripts for your web projects:
The best thing is that most of the items included on these sources support relevant documentation as well.