All websites need time-to-time improvements to retain the interest of the web visitors and their position on search engines. Sometimes, few technical amendments are carried out either when you see a technical loophole in any of your web pages, or, you are willingly upgrading your site to give a new look, feel and experience. Whatever technical amendments are made to the sites, they do affect the SERPs.
Let us check out in brief what technical changes would be that really affect a website to the core of its search engine rankings:
1. If you continuously add pages with quality content within regular time intervals, it positively affects the SERPs. (Measuring changes due to regular intervals are much easier to track by the search engines).
2. If there are any broken links in different pages and you are amending them constantly. It will help to improve your website’s ranking.
3. If you are adding hyperlinks or many external links to different pages of your website, it will help to generate good backlinks to your site at one hand and let other associated sources share your link’s credibility on the other. So, it will give you a divided profit.
4. If there are duplicate pages of your website with different URLs, it will bring you to the loss of sharing your site’s credibility and ranking value. Even as per Google’s algorithms, websites having duplicate pages are banned on search engines.
5. Migration or a massive change to the site architecture, i.e., substantial changes made to the platform, design, architecture, or location of the website, has a significant impact on organic search visibility of the site.
Effective search engine optimization using advanced SEO software programs helps the companies in keyword research, web crawling, position monitoring, etc. and aid them in gathering SEO data, rank higher, and execute effective strategies of digital marketing.
As Google keeps updating its search technology and alters its algorithms, it has become vital for companies to stay current with the SEO applications. There are some of the primary tools that fall under keyword-focused SEO. They investigate to make you understand where you will likely get the best results. Some of them are cloud-based, self-service tools that come with plenty of amazing features.
Let us review some of the top-class SEO software systems that will help you analyze your website’s current position and guide it to reach at the top of the SERPs with relevant keywords.
SEOPanel: SEOPanel is an award-winning open-source SEO software that manages the overall SEO of your websites on a single platform. The software has been released in January 2010 and has become the most relying source for thousands of webmasters within a short time. The latest version, SEO Panel 4.1.0, is available for download in a variety of languages.
SEMrush: SEMrush is an all-in-one marketing tool for digital marketing professionals. It offers a complete workflow for all SEO professionals about managing their websites on different search engines. SEMrush solutions are designed separately for e-commerce stores and enterprises.
Ahrefs: Ahrefs is regarded as one of the broadest indexes of live backlinks, and it is an ultimate website analysis tool that is trusted by thousands of integrated marketing and SEO professionals worldwide. Ahrefs tools help you in growing your search traffic, research your competitors, and monitor your niche. They are known-best for crawling on an average of 5 billion web pages every day.
MOZ Pro: MOZ Pro offers SEO solutions for every need. The company provides best-in-class SEO software for all types of websites. The tools they provide are ranging from an all-in-one SEO platform to powerful APIs, enterprise SERP analytics, and tools for local SEO. The SEO data provided by the software helps in increasing traffic, ranking, and visibility in search results.
SE Ranking: SE Ranking is an all-inclusive cloud-based SEO software to support your marketing machine. From SEO/PPC competitor research, social media management to search engine tracking and consulting, all tools are made available to the users at simple prices, and free trial facility.
SpyFu: By connecting you to the SEOs and PPC pros, SpyFu offers the best opportunities for you as the search marketers. It gets you the most profitable keywords and ads for paid and organic search that your competitors use. The SEO plan at SpyFu comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee with unlimited data and downloads.
Just broad-up your search area and get the best SEO software to help you rank ahead.
A product is developed first, and then it is marketed (a buzz can be created earlier, though). The same thing applies to web-based applications and websites. But, if you have a business website, you can utilize SEO as your greatest asset and that too from the early stages of development. A product is developed first, and then it is marketed (a buzz can be created earlier, though). The same thing applies to web-based applications and websites. But, if you have a business website, you can utilize SEO as your greatest asset and that too from the early stages of development.
SEO demands some on-site and off-site operations of a website to make it search engine friendly. Once the developers are through with creating a web-product, it is tested technically and SEO-wise and then promoted by the marketers to increase its awareness among the prospects.
In simple words, developers use SEO methodology while developing the websites that are best seen and crawl by the bots in the search engines. These bots and crawlers categorize the new content appeared on the Internet and determine if the content is qualitative enough to be included in the search results.
The search engine crawlers and search-bots check out the content title, meta information, keywords, and images, and the tools assisting in this process help in determining if the content is reader-oriented and follows the search engine algorithms.
A website having broken links, improper tags & titles, inappropriate descriptions and images and many other on-site loopholes will hardly be noticed by the browsers. On the other hand, an SEO-friendly website will likely be more highly ranked than its competitors. Most people barely even move to the second page of a search result; hence, effective SEO is always essential while you are developing a website.
Let us review some of the on-site jobs as per SEO norms that a developer should consider while developing a website.
· Title Tag
· Meta Description
· Image Tag
· Redirection or Hyperlinks
· WWW vs. Non-WWW
· Meta Robots Tag
· Social Meta Tags
· Structured Data (Schema.org)
· HTML5 Semantic Elements
· HTTPS Everywhere
· HTTP Status Codes
· Mobile Optimization
· Optimization for Local Search
· Multi-language Websites
· Page Load Speed
SEO algorithms keep fluctuating. If you think that anything is missing in your website from the points given above, just improve it. If you need expert assistance, let me suggest you few trusted sources that can do the commendable job for your website.
Check out the prominent website development companies that can offer you an SEO-friendly website:
1. Sunflower Lab
3. Belatrix Software
4. DockYard, Inc
5. Promatics Technologies
6. Light IT
7. Zealous System
8. Zco Corporation
9. Konstant Infosolutions
10. Aalpha Information Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
Digital wallets have become the most feasible mode of making payments today. Cash is no more an option even in rural areas. Virtual transfer of money has become the demand for instant payments in 2020’s era.
E-wallets or mobile wallets are established by the majority of schools, colleges, shops, hotels, shopping centers, libraries, reservation centers, and so on for quick transfer of cash from one account to the other. Sometimes, your phone number is just enough to proceed with the transactions between two wallets. They act as the third-party wire transfer system integrated with respective bank accounts to facilitate ease and convenience to the customers. For safe, speedy, and high portability features, digital wallets are immensely used by the users these days.
Let us understand how beneficial these assets are:
· Digital wallets protects users’ banking information, passwords etc.
· They facilitate safe transactions without carrying cash.
· You can easily lose your credit cards, cash etc, e-wallets cannot be lost.
· Passcode or biometric is required to get access to your digital wallet
Now, let us discuss the most popular digital wallet apps and the companies that developed them.
Apple Pay: Created by Apple INC
This facility is available for all iPhone users, where the Apple iOS integrates with Apple Pay. It is a service that is secured with a PIN or Apple’s FaceID or TouchID biometric system. The users can save their credit cards, debit cards, coupons, and online passes in their Apple Pay account to tap-to-pay at millions of retail locations across the world. Apple Pay cash is also included with this account to store money in your phone in a virtual card. You can spend this money through Apple Pay in the stores. It lets you pay or receive payment through a text message.
Google Pay: Created by Google LLC
Google Pay is tightly integrated with the Android ecosystem and can be used in stores. Google Pay App was also called Android Pay and Pay with Google previously, and the Google Pay Send is the Google Wallet to send and receive money from other people. This app can also be set up to automatically let the incoming money reach your bank account or stay in your Google account.
PayPal: Created by PayPal Holdings Inc
PayPal is the easiest and convenient means to make mobile payments. It is supported by many security measures to prevent theft. You need to link your PayPal account with your phone and set up a PIN to make a payment. Then, you have to complete a checkout at a related payment terminal. With some payments, PayPal charges a minimal amount of fee, but, it can be used for free to send and receive money. You can create Money Pools with your PayPal account to establish a way for others to pitch in to send you money. The pool page is though left public for all to see and contribute towards it.
Venmo: Created by PayPal Holdings Inc
Venmo is a leader among the social commerce apps. It is a pay-by-text service that enables people to pay each other using an SMS-based approach. However, it limits to pay a maximum $299 per week until you have verified your identity. The weekly limit rises to $2,999 after verification, with limited 30 transactions per day. The payee receives a text message after making the payment, and they are required to register themselves for retrieving the sent funds. Both the receiver and sender of the company should be US residents.
These are top e-wallet management companies that facilitate you the smooth online transfer of funds to any registered user’s account. Apart from these, Square Cash, Zelle, Facebook Messenger, Starbucks, and Samsung Pay, and Cash App are some other options you can try on.
Web development involves a wide range of activities, from developing a simple static page consisting of plain text to complicated web-based internet applications, social network services, and electronic businesses. Usually, web development is referred to coding and writing markup. Content management systems are used in web development to manage content, and they just need the users to have fundamental technical skills.
In the rapidly growing global market, finding a reliable web development company to build an excellent website is critical for businesses, especially for start-ups.
India is, though, among the most popular destinations to hire the best company for website development. With regularly introducing new tools and technologies, customers feel it challenging to decide the best choice for their business. Hence, I am giving you a list of the top-five web development companies that are ruling the market today.
Promatics Technologies –Promatics is a leading name for web and mobile application development in the ever-evolving digital landscape. It is a CMM level III certified company that has completed over 3000 projects. It holds the repeat business rate of 60% with having vast domain knowledge and expertise in multiple business verticals.
Zealous Systems– Zealous Systems holds a significant global presence among top web and mobile app development companies in India. The expert solutions at the company are ranged from open-source, e-commerce to cross-platform functionalities to create iOS, Android, and web-based apps.
Aalpha Information Systems India Pvt Ltd. – Aalpha Information Systems is one of the leading and top-rated web and mobile app development firms. They are experts in innovative project outsourcing and assure the excellent agile process of development to its customers.
Now, check some important points before comparing, analyzing, and choosing a company that fits in best as per your requirements:
· If a company takes time to review your needs and talks back with an in-depth conversation about your goals, objectives and site functionality. It is good to choose it, as it pays attention to detail and works back to retain its clients.
· Your chosen firm should have relevant B2B manufacturing experience in the industry.
· The web company of your choice should have expert staffs on board.
· A company that does all the work in-house and has a dedicated development team and a project manager for your project is better to look for. They should have a real office as well where you can physically visit.
· If your proposal comes with a list of references, then it is good to take on. You can cross-check with the references provided to know about how efficient your service company is.
If the firm that you chose meets the above-discussed criteria, then you can surely give it a try.
Xero and QuickBooks Online are the biggest names in the online accounting industry. They are among the top-rated cloud-based accounting software programs that can be of great use for any type, and size of businesses. Although both offer exceptional and functional features, there is always a debate on which one wins? Xero Accounting or Quickbooks?
According to me, with just few surface-level variations, the majority of functions they perform related to invoicing, bills payment, and bank reconciliation are quite similar. Hence, the difference basically comes down to the ease and convenience.
First, let us review them separately before analyzing the difference.
Xero is a robust accounting solution that has been around since 2006 and assures absolute mobility, flexibility, and accessibility to its users. It can automate as well as streamline your core accounting and bookkeeping tasks, and related business processes. Xero also offers an impressive feature-set for unlimited users with over 700+ integrations.
QuickBooks Online arrived in the market in 2004, and soon it became the closest rival to Xero in terms of popularity and capability. It comprises advanced accounting features, 550+ integrations, streamlined invoicing, and a lending feature. It can efficiently perform all essential and complex accounting functions for small businesses and freelancers.
Comparison between Xero and QuickBooks Online
Let us compare their features based on few core offerings;
Paying a new bill is simpler in Xero billing and invoicing than in QuickBooks Online. In Xero, you just have to reach the “purchase” option under “accounting” section, and then select the “new bill” option. There are few more lengthy steps involved in QuickBooks billing procedure.
Expenses can be automated in both of them, but QuickBooks Online includes this offer only on the higher plans. It is easier to setup the recurring bills in Xero using the “repeating bill” option available in the accounts menu. In QuickBooks Online, it is far more painful.
Xero surely takes the upper hand when it comes to the payment of the repetitive monthly expenses.
(QuickBooks Online Billing)
Dashboard of QuickBooks Online displays only the expenses paid and not the bills accrued.
It is easier to customize invoices in Xero by uploading a template through the ‘settings’ menu. In QuickBooks online, you have to spend more time in setting colors, company logo, and layout of the invoice.
Xero offers an inventory tracking facility at all subscription levels without charging extra. QuickBooks Online charges additionally for its inventory functions.
Xero’s payment processing requires signing up with an external provider like PayPal or Stripe that assures a security measure ahead. Direct-click option for credit card information available with QuickBooks Online makes it vulnerable and risky to use.
Check the invoice-related comparison chart given below for both the solutions:
Xero provides its users with an equity statement that is useful if there are investors associated with the business. This option is not available in QuickBooks Online.
QuickBooks Online provides only a few reports related to total wages, payroll taxes, employees’ details, and workmen’s compensation. On the other hand, Xero offers far more reports with some built-in human resources functions, like wage garnishments, time-off requests, and balances, etc.
(Reports in Xero)
(Reports in QuickBooks Online)
Xero and QuickBooks Online follow a tier-based pricing model. The basic difference can be observed as Xero restricts pricing at its lowest level, whereas QuickBooks Online enhances cost with any additional feature used.
Let us compare their pricing plan through the table given below:
Compared to QuickBooks Online, Xero has the lowest pricing at the lower level plans.
QuickBooks software assures immense customization and complexities that should be learnt before using. Lack of user-friendliness makes the learning longer and so it creates boredom. On the other hand, Xero software interface is user-friendly with a simpler workflow and clearly labeled functions.
6. Advanced Functions:
Xero software comes with an additional feature of fixed asset functionality to calculate depreciation, disposal schedules, and fixed assets reconciliations. There are no fixed assets modules built-in to the QuickBooks Online software. Hence, everything is handled there manually.
Xero vs. QuickBooks Online at a Glance
With just few minor differences, both Xero and QuickBooks offer great accounting experience. If you are running a small business set-up, then Xero can be your right pick.
As per my analysis, Xero can be the best choice for cloud-based accounting software, especially for smaller businesses. It offers a straightforward interface so that you can get less time to start with. Amazing dashboards and home-screens for all functions help the firms to focus on keeping day-to-day business operations running smoothly.
Overall, Xero and QuickBooks can be the best and the most trusted accounting software solution to manage and streamline your business accounting processes efficiently. It is all about your business size and the tool that you will be comfortable working the most.
As per my personal experience, I would suggest you choose Gusto. It is the best software solution overall for small to medium level businesses that always want all-in-one HR, benefits, and payroll software for their enterprise.
The best thing about Gusto payroll software is that it automatically calculates, pays, and files your state, federal, and local payroll taxes. It also automatically proceeds with 1099s, W-2s, and new-hire forms. It covers a full range of HR products and helps you manage everything from within the platform itself.
Gusto Payroll Software
Gusto is a fantastic payroll software for modern employers. It helps the small to medium level businesses to take care of their teams by providing full-payroll service. Gusto offers expert HR, team management, 401 (k) s, and health insurance tools to more than 100,000 businesses worldwide. The simple and transparent pricing of the software starts at just $45 per month.
Features of Gusto Software:
· Automated payroll, taxes, and filings: It covers automated taxes, W-2s and 1099s, payroll on AutoPilot, new hire reporting, child-support garnishments, and tip credits for maximum wage adjustments.
· All the forms: Gusto professionals file all state, federal, and local payroll tax forms on behalf of your company by adding e-sign, e-file, and e-fax technologies.
· Flexible payroll features: Flexible payment schedules, multiple pay rates, unlimited payrolls, multiple states, net-to-gross calculations, contractor payments, unlimited bonuses, and off-cycle payrolls, easy cancellations, deductions, reimbursements, and garnishments.
· Advanced payroll features: Integrated pre-tax benefits, expense integration, accounting integration, federal R&D tax credit, time-tracking integrations, and FICA tip credit for restaurants.
· Employee Management: These features include direct deposits, charitable donations, paperless employee onboarding, lifetime accounts, organization of employees and contractors into teams for different departments, and vacation & sick policies.
· Online Facilities: Mobile access to your tablet or smartphone, digital signatures, calendar sync, collaboration, and fee charges for payroll setup.
· Technical Details: Gusto software supports Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone/iPad, and web-based devices.
· It is a cloud-hosted software that works in the English language.
Benefits of Gusto Software:
· Gusto Software simplifies benefits administration
· It makes tax reporting and compliance easier
· It assures no long-term contract deals
· Intuitive dashboards and controls are facilitated
· It facilitates error-proof payroll management
Gusto Pricing Plans:
1. Core Plan – Full-Service Payroll from between 39/mo base plus $6/mo per person.
2. Complete Plan – Full-Service Payroll plus Advanced HR tools from $39/mo base plus $12/mo per person.
3. Concierge Plan - Full-Service Payroll plus Advanced HR tools between $149/mo base plus $12/mo per person.
Online HR services tool – Gusto is designed to simplify the tedious and complicated HR, payroll, and benefit management services for modern businesses. The Gusto app delivers a robust set of payroll features, coupled with a perfectly designed user-interface, and innovation & automation functionalities that impress the users. The fair prices associated with different plans help businesses to acquire tailored services to meet their exact needs.
BusinessWire reported that over 83% of consumers trust the opinions and recommendations from their friends and family, whereas 66% of consumers check for online reviews from other consumers they found online. This highlights the importance of advocacy that affects the buying decisions to a greater extent.
All business owners want their marketing strategy to be simple, affordable, and effective, and one approach that hits on all these three elements is advocacy marketing.
Since 80% of buyers research online before making a buying decision, the ‘brand-advocates’ ensure that the shoppers get positive reviews about the brand. Sharing reviews do not accumulate any cost but make your previous customers viral their experience of excellent purchasing from your business.
I would like to share one of the real advocate marketing stories in this answer to make the readers know that efforts like this real payback for the betterment of a brand in the long run.
OpenXcell is among the top-rated web and app development company that is also known best for its outstanding customer support.
Recently, a client was looking at the company’s portfolio and checking if he can get a musical app build on one of the exact kind of templates. After a thorough conversation, Openxcell agreed, and he paid some amount as an advance.
After three days, he received the app details but was totally disappointed with the app template used, and some insertions are done without his permission. He made a note to customer care and reported directly to project managers associated with the project, and his concerns were addressed without delay. Within just two days, all the issues were resolved with the app and the client was also offered additional support as a gesture for consideration. Along with it, a hand-written note was also sent by our CSE in good faith.
The product did a fantastic job on all play stores, and the customer is happily advocating others about the brilliant work and exceptional customer relationship support he received at Openxcell Technolabs.
A sensible approach towards effective client management paved the way for a successful advocate marketing strategy for a business.
Out of thousands of app development platforms available online, I am definitely going to provide you the list of top-rated free and open source app development software solutions as per my understanding. But, before that, you should be clear on what type of app you want to create and for what purpose. Many times, I have witnessed the challenges app developers face like their apps do not get noticed by their audience, problems with developing cross-platform applications, building applications with advanced UI/UX features and so on. Whatever app you are going to create, i.e., a hybrid, native, mobile, web-based and in that too, Ionic, Angular, React Native, Xamarin or other, your focus should always be on creating a self-explanatory application.
So, if you are ready, then here goes the list of the best open source app development software solutions that are always free-to-use:
1. Buildfire.js - It is a powerful and easy-to-use app builder for iOS and Android apps. It is fully customizable and 100% free app maker.
4. IonicFramework – It is one of the most reliable mobile UI toolkits to develop high-quality cross-platform apps.
5. Framework7 – It is a full-featured framework to create mobile, desktop, and web apps and an indispensable prototyping tool as well.
7. Flutter – Google’s UI toolkit – Flutter is now available to build more beautiful native apps for mobile, web and desktop. Flutter 1.9 is live now!
Check out the comparison chart given-below to select the best app development software of your choice:
If you want complete detail of these software programs, check it out here – the best free and open source app development software solutions.
Final Words: Just focus on building an agile app with clean architecture. Let it go through a complete A/B testing process, promote it slightly on the web and most importantly, follow the guidelines of the app stores before submitting your app over there. If it would be incompetent, it will be rejected instantly, even before your audience notices it.
I hope this answer will be satisfactory. Good Luck with your app venture!
Enhancing brand awareness among the target audience is the primary job of any business enterprise. You should have a solid 360-degree marketing plan to ace the game and win as many conversions as you can.
Yes, any marketing strategy or brand strategy is incomplete if it is not coupled with email marketing appropriately. There are many reasons behind it like:
· Email marketing sets the stage for the first contact with the prospect. It can be in the form of a welcome note and sent to establish the brand image of the company in the eyes of the target audience.
· It is the primary step to generate qualified leads, and then the sales team can take the hold and bring it to final conversion. Data such as open and click-through rates etc help a lot in this regard.
· Emails are call-to-action solutions for customers. For example, e-commerce emails are helpful for the customers to select goodies for the vacation season.
· Emails help with sincere brand recognition. When the right email tactics are used, they help to create a personality for your brand that displays in the emails that you create for your audience.
Email marketing is an effective and highly personalized way of connecting with your audience and making them aware of your products and brand.
But, how exactly can you build your brand using email marketing?
Here are a few email marketing software programs that can help you with developing effective techniques and procedures to make people aware of your brand, along with creating an identity that resonates with the audience.
ConstantContact:Constant Contact is one of the most recognized companies in the market that serves a large group of small businesses with their best email marketing services. The software comes with a 60-days trial package. It is a simple and easy-to-use software with multiple customizations and integrations. It offers two plans to choose from an email plan and email plus plan at discounted prices for the desired time.
GetResponse:GetResponse is a renowned online marketing platform, and it facilitates email marketing as a part of its marketing activities for its clients. It offers landing page creation and webinar solutions as an additional facility. The company holds a user-base of 350,000 and is an excellent fit for the mid-sized businesses. The service is available with a 30-day free trial facility.
Mailchimp:Mailchimp is an easy-to-use email marketing tool for bloggers and smaller websites. It is one of the leading email marketing providers and comes with a free plan. It facilitates sending 1 billion emails per day and is supported by advanced email marketing features. Other than the Free Plan, it also offers a Grow Plan and Pro Plan for its users.
ActiveCampaign:ActiveCampaign is also a perfect online marketing platform for all levels of users. It allows the users to send fewer emails but offers better results than its competitors. ActiveCampaign facilitates user segmenting, reaches users with SMS integrations, and sends SMS messages to your contacts. Temple editor associated with the system helps a lot in creating email campaigns.
MailerLite:MailerLite can be called as the newest tools among its competitors, but it is also simple to use. It is available in multiple languages and is best for beginners to use. It comes with an intuitive interface and sends emails pretty quickly. It is supported by some essential and flexible templates and super-advanced automation and analytics features.
Have a look at the comparison chart to know more in this regard.
Now, compare the above-listed products and select the best suitable email marketing product according to your business requirements.
Today, social signals have become an important part of search engine optimization. When a business enters into the online arena, it needs to socialize, generate product awareness, create a prospect base, and notify the customers about the new products and changes in policies and procedures in their store. A well-planned social media strategy works best in this regard. It holds the capacity to either make or take down a brand. Whether your business size is small or large, social media provides a great opportunity and advantage for every brand, business, or enterprise.
Social media technologies turn communication into an interactive dialogue between communities, individuals, and organizations. The web-based applications supported by social channels help business owners to promote their companies all over the world.
When a business owner maintains a website in the form of a landing page and a blog associated to it, it gets the direct benefits of using social media sites, such as:
1. Social media posts drive targeted traffic. As per the Pew Research Center study, 68% of American adults are Facebook users.
2. Social media strategy for your business boosts your website’s SEO.
3. It can increase your reach through quoted experts.
4. Social media marketing helps you understand your audience.
5. Your business’s active social media presence builds relationships with your audience.
6. Social media advertisements allow targeting and retargeting.
7. Social media sites can get your website noticed at events and earn media coverage.
8. Social media is the key to customer service.
9. A strong social media presence builds brand loyalty.
10. It is the perfect addition to your PR strategy.
11. Your competition is already social. More than 91% of retail brands use at least two social media platforms.
12. The social media market is a reasonably level playing field for the majority of enterprises.
13. Social media is a king when we are talking about ‘newsjacking.’
14. Social media marketing will bring you more sales.
15. It will help you find potential customers who do not already know your brand.
16. It establishes you as an authority in the industry.
17. It can yield you an unbeatable ROI.
Now, check out the best social media management and marketing software that can genuinely help your business get flourished and move ahead in the competition in the long run.
3. Sprout Social
No marketing tool or technique is as much capable as social media to influence your brand perception in the market. If you are regularly interacting with your followers, thought-leaders, journalists, and taste-makers can really boost your profile, give sales to your brand, and improve your public image.