One of the most popular open-source front-end development frameworks – Angular is introduced by Google in 2009 for developing dynamic, scalable, and modern web applications. It’s most favored versions AngularJS and Angular 5 are highly used from 2010 to 2017, and today this front-end framework is used by more than 45% of software engineers and developers to create amazing user interfaces.
So if you want to know how vital Angular is for my web and mobile applications, here are the points that justify this best:
Google’s Support: Angular is a part of its Long Term Support program, i.e., LTS. Hence, we can trust the stability of this framework.
TypeScript: Angular apps are built using TypeScript language that secures higher security for interfaces, primitives, etc.
Easy Testing: Testing is quite more accessible and straightforward in Angular. The application parts contain Angular.js modules that are easy to manipulate.
Simplified MVC Pattern: Angular framework comes with the original setup of MVC software architecture. It ensures secure development by eliminating the need for unnecessary code.
Modular Structure: Angular organizes its code into buckets or modules that make it more organized, more functional, segregate it into features, and reusable chunks.
Code Consistency: Coding consistency is another crucial factor of the Angular framework. Reusability, simplified unit-testing, improved readability, ease of maintenance is all that you get using Angular.
I hope this answer works for you.
First of all, React Native is great for cross-platform app development. It has incredible flexibility and exceptional features that are required to build an ecommerce store. The app development using react native is 60% faster than developing an app using a native app platform.
So, here I am giving you a basic idea of how you can build an e-commerce app using React Native. Then you can implement it to be more advance and integrate it with more unified solutions to make it work like Amazon, Myntra, Flipkart, or any other shopping app.
As a prerequisite, you should install Node.js and npm to your system.
For faster development, you can use the Expo. Expo provides a great command line environment to serve, share, build and publish your app projects.
You will need to install and configure Android Studio and Xcode for developing iOS and Android apps. Expo CLI will be your IDE, and it will help in creating a React Native app in minutes only.
Running your React Native App
Expo Client app installed on your iOS and Android phone should be then connected to your same wireless network as your computer. You can use the Expo app for scanning the QR code from your terminal to open your project on an Android device. On the other hand, you will have to follow the on-screen instructions on an iOS device to get a link.
Install the required packages and run npm start for initiating the development server. You can use the two libraries for this, i.e.
· React-native-elements – easy-to-use and customizable UI elements.
· React-navigation – community solution to facilitate navigation in the apps.
You will be notified as – Open up the App.js to start working on your app!
Now, you will get the two views into the mobile app, and you can switch between them easily.
The flow of the work will be like:
1. App loading
2. Product page loading
3. Showing product page details
Once after the application loads, you can render the product page and then the detailed product pages.
You can add some random products and develop a stack navigator and the routes by creating an array in
src/views/Home.js file and change the
src/components/Product.jsfile to display product data.
Modifying your app
Now, when your app runs successfully, you can easily modify it. You can edit some lines by opening App.js in the text editor of your choice. Once you save the changes, the application should reload automatically.
If it happens, then congratulations! Your ecommerce app is successfully run and modified.
You can make the product detail page look great by:
· Add a cart system into the app.
· Apply some good aesthetics to the UI of your app.
· Set-up authentication into React Native.
I hope this answer helps you to develop an ecommerce app that you want for your business.
Or else, get the help of professional developers for the finest ecommerce app development solutions.
There is a buzz about a new breed of applications all across the world. Surprisingly, such apps cannot shut down, don’t have any downtime, and not even possessed by anyone. They are DApps or Decentralized Applications that basically lie under the blockchain technology.
Today, when the world is still adjusting to popular apps, the dApps brought a whole new concept in this ecosystem. Basically, these apps have the following attributes:
· They are open-source applications, and their code is made available to all.
· They rely on the decentralized blockchain or cryptographic technology that saves the app from perils of centralized authority, and they emphasize on the autonomous nature.
· As these apps are based on the decentralized blockchain technology, the records validators on the app network must be given some incentives or rewards using any cryptographic tokens or any other digital assets.
· These apps run using a consensus mechanism that shows the proof of value in the cryptographic system. It enhances the value of the cryptographic token and with creating a consensus protocol that users agree for generating the valuable cryptocurrencies or tokens.
How does dApp work?
The dApp data is stored in a decentralized database, and the app uses decentralized computing resources to work. It runs on open-source software integrated to a decentralized blockchain platform and is accessible and editable by all network members. These apps are fueled using tokens or currencies generated using an agreed algorithm or protocol.
Decentralization enhances transparency in an application. New records can be added to the contributed ledger using tokens that are mined or pre-mind using an algorithm or protocol.
What are the top platforms to develop dApps?
· Ethereum or ETH – It ensures security and enables true decentralization.
· EOS – Not a truly decentralized platform; it involves 21 witnesses or validators to verify the transactions.
· TRON – Like EOS, it also works on the validation basis. It resolves the scalability problem and has a much more transparent cost structure.
In many ways, React Native is similar to ReactJS. However, there are some differences in both of them as well.
When talking about the differences, ReactJS is used for making websites and React Native is used for creating mobile applications. You can add ReactJS tool to your site to code as the reusable components. This tool easily integrates with other technologies or can be used as React components for creating the entire web page.
Nowadays, finding an app developer is not that difficult like it was earlier. The critical factor is just to find the right one for your business, and that is a bit tricky.
I am an expert consultant from a leading app development company – Openxcell Technolabs and have worked for many projects that demanded an efficient and functional mobile application. Hence, I can surely tell you how important it is to find the right partner than saving a few hundred bucks in building your product. The right partner adds value in more ways than just the development of your app that further helps in maximizing your business revenues for sure.
So, let’s start with what you should look for in an app developer for making the right decision for your app business.
1. Look for a developer who is interested in your business and not just in the development of your business app. A right app development firm would not only guide you through the development process but also give you the creative input based on their experience with similar kinds of apps.
2. Assess their portfolio. Your app developers should have excellent UI/UX skills. You can check out their development portfolio to check if they have developed apps with attractive user interfaces. 60% of your app is about how interactive it is for a user.
3. Check client references. Always rely upon the developers who can readily extend their recent client contact information to bring you the real feedback.
4. Choose someone for a lasting professional relationship. It is not a one-time activity to develop an app. Constant user feedbacks bring a lot of changes to the app development lifecycle. Always select a developer that can stick with you throughout the product lifecycle, and not the one that abandons the relationship after the initial development of the product.
5. Think about the app development project, not just the coding. Functional design, usability, and testing of the app are also crucial, along with the coding. Hence, look for a developer that offers you an entire app development and service package.
6. Make the design your top priority. The design and interface of an app are as important as its functionality. Look around for a partner that can add to the usability aspect of your mobile app or website that will define how the users will interact with your products.
7. Price should not drive you. I duly request, avoid selecting an app development partner based on a price quote. You should aim to get a great product and not the cheapest product.
Now, here I am recommending you Openxcell Technolabs as the most trusted app development partner, and there are various reasons behind it. For example,
1. OpenXcell is a CMMI Level 3 Company and a reputed brand in the market from the last 11 years. Our constantly-growing customer-base is the major trust factor.
2. The company has substantial in-house development, designing, testing, and marketing products. We take care of every project from head-to-toe and do not outsource any service from any third-party.
3. We don’t play on a readymade pitch. We listen to our customers well and inquire about their requirements in detail and then start performing over the project assignments.
4. We always aim for transparency and open communication through our design and development process. We frequently talk about our customers all through the development process and keep a clear conversation over business issues, budget, timeline, and market objectives.
5. We inform our customers about the entire process of development, and we use a reliable and repeatable process that supports organization, consistency, and quality control.
6. Even when the end-product is delivered, we assure post-launch support to the customers. We take responsibility for warranties or other service-related guarantees associated with the products.
7. At all times, we assure that our process reduces the risk factor and increases their chances of success. We can even provide relevant references to know more about our previous work.
As there are a vast number of impressive and well-qualified companies in the market, which one satisfies your unique needs the best just matters. Your choice should be a development partner that understands your business and keeps your best interests at the forefront of every decision. It will bring you a real chance of success with your app.
To know more about our work, get connected to https://www.openxcell.com/work/
The inventory storage in your warehouse is one of the many necessary expenses that you should consider while creating a business plan. It helps in determining the amount of money you would need to start a business.
How to Estimate a Start-up Inventory Cost?
Inventory cost estimation is, of course, a difficult thing for the new retailers.
On your request, vendors and suppliers will send you the catalogs with the dealer price list for establishing your business. Hence, getting an accurate estimate is essential so that you can show it to the bank or finance companies if you are looking for a loan.
You have to know some basic facts to estimate your inventory cost:
· What product lines you are going to stock with your business?
· How many items would you need to stock to start the store?
· What will be MSRP Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price?
You should also know that the typical retail mark-up price for a product run between 30% and 40% of the actual cost of the product, depending upon the industry segment. Remember, higher mark-ups are possible with the hand-crafted and luxury merchandise.
Let us take an example:
So, you want to stock 20 sweatshirts from popular brands in your inventory.
If regular selling price of a sweatshirt is $60, the mark-up price will be = $60 x .40 = $24 (as per 40% retail mark-up percentage)
Wholesale price of the sweatshirt = $60 - $24 = $36
Wholesale cost of 20 sweatshirts = $36 x 24 = $864
So, your inventory may cost up to $864 for 20 sweatshirts.
Now, pay attention to these two points:
· Be consistent with the above research process and estimates for all the products you are planning to sell.
· Also, consider factors like shipping, handling, and other relevant expenses to obtain the merchandise.
Doing industry research and checking out reports from trade associations can help you get an insight into what mark-up price your retail segment uses.
Always remember that the plan may have differences from actual revenues and expenditures. So, always keep a marginal capital for risk coverage.
Now, when you are ready with your retail business, I will always suggest you to use inventory management software. It will help you to manage your orders, inventory, bills, accounts, reports, and everything that accounts important and needs security in your business. Here are a few of them that will help you to manage your stocks well, along with providing many other benefits.
3. Zoho Inventory
4. NetSuite ERP
You can try any of these according to your business needs and get to the successful management of your inventory, warehouses, and customers.
Process Automation is a need for every growing business today. As businesses are expanding their reach beyond boundaries, efficient logistic management is the need of the hour. Hence, it is wiser to transform business processes from routine manual operation to automated solutions.
Inventories have always been the backbone of any business dependent on stocks, trading, supplies, and merchandise. Managing them efficiently has also remained a big challenge for all sizes of companies. Automated procedures can replace manual checking and informing raw materials availability, finished goods availability, work in progress, reorder point, bottleneck enhancement, accounts receivable/payables, reporting, and outsourcing and can enable companies to focus more on other business enhancement measures.
Let us review the top inventory control software solutions that are ruling the market today.
TradeGecko:TradeGecko is one of the most powerful inventory management software that helps you take control of your business. It is a cloud-based software that has an interface and offers automated delivery of asset management services. The software can be easily integrated with world-class ecommerce and accounting systems and is fully optimized for iOS, Windows, and Android platforms.
Orderhive:Orderhive is a multi-channel order, shipping, and inventory management software to automate and streamline your order workflow. It is the number one cloud-based software that easily integrates with all of your relevant data. It tracks the entire product movement from the warehouse to the end-customer.
Zoho Inventory:Zoho Inventory constitutes an integral part of the Zoho’s advanced productivity suite. It enables businesses to automate their order and inventory management, along with keeping track of delivery for making smarter business decisions.
NetSuite ERP:Oracle NetSuite is an award-winning inventory software. It comprises more than 18,000 customer base worldwide and assures trusted and secure cloud-based integration. It is best for real-time inventory synchronization and ecommerce automation. It also simplifies purchase management and provides quick reports and analytics.
Vend:Vend is the best inventory management software for small retail business. It is an easy, efficient, and powerful system that maximizes your profits and aims to make your products work for you. It improves efficiency, offers visibility into your stock, and automates the entire inventory handling procedures.
Now, have a look at the comparison chart given below to analyze these software solutions in detail.
Xero and QuickBooks Online are the biggest names in the online accounting industry. They are among the top-rated cloud-based accounting software programs that can be of great use for any type, and size of businesses. Although both offer exceptional and functional features, there is always a debate on which one wins? Xero Accounting or Quickbooks?
According to me, with just few surface-level variations, the majority of functions they perform related to invoicing, bills payment, and bank reconciliation are quite similar. Hence, the difference basically comes down to the ease and convenience.
First, let us review them separately before analyzing the difference.
Xero is a robust accounting solution that has been around since 2006 and assures absolute mobility, flexibility, and accessibility to its users. It can automate as well as streamline your core accounting and bookkeeping tasks, and related business processes. Xero also offers an impressive feature-set for unlimited users with over 700+ integrations.
QuickBooks Online arrived in the market in 2004, and soon it became the closest rival to Xero in terms of popularity and capability. It comprises advanced accounting features, 550+ integrations, streamlined invoicing, and a lending feature. It can efficiently perform all essential and complex accounting functions for small businesses and freelancers.
Comparison between Xero and QuickBooks Online
Let us compare their features based on few core offerings;
Paying a new bill is simpler in Xero billing and invoicing than in QuickBooks Online. In Xero, you just have to reach the “purchase” option under “accounting” section, and then select the “new bill” option. There are few more lengthy steps involved in QuickBooks billing procedure.
Expenses can be automated in both of them, but QuickBooks Online includes this offer only on the higher plans. It is easier to setup the recurring bills in Xero using the “repeating bill” option available in the accounts menu. In QuickBooks Online, it is far more painful.
Xero surely takes the upper hand when it comes to the payment of the repetitive monthly expenses.
(QuickBooks Online Billing)
Dashboard of QuickBooks Online displays only the expenses paid and not the bills accrued.
It is easier to customize invoices in Xero by uploading a template through the ‘settings’ menu. In QuickBooks online, you have to spend more time in setting colors, company logo, and layout of the invoice.
Xero offers an inventory tracking facility at all subscription levels without charging extra. QuickBooks Online charges additionally for its inventory functions.
Xero’s payment processing requires signing up with an external provider like PayPal or Stripe that assures a security measure ahead. Direct-click option for credit card information available with QuickBooks Online makes it vulnerable and risky to use.
Check the invoice-related comparison chart given below for both the solutions:
Xero provides its users with an equity statement that is useful if there are investors associated with the business. This option is not available in QuickBooks Online.
QuickBooks Online provides only a few reports related to total wages, payroll taxes, employees’ details, and workmen’s compensation. On the other hand, Xero offers far more reports with some built-in human resources functions, like wage garnishments, time-off requests, and balances, etc.
(Reports in Xero)
(Reports in QuickBooks Online)
Xero and QuickBooks Online follow a tier-based pricing model. The basic difference can be observed as Xero restricts pricing at its lowest level, whereas QuickBooks Online enhances cost with any additional feature used.
Let us compare their pricing plan through the table given below:
Compared to QuickBooks Online, Xero has the lowest pricing at the lower level plans.
QuickBooks software assures immense customization and complexities that should be learnt before using. Lack of user-friendliness makes the learning longer and so it creates boredom. On the other hand, Xero software interface is user-friendly with a simpler workflow and clearly labeled functions.
6. Advanced Functions:
Xero software comes with an additional feature of fixed asset functionality to calculate depreciation, disposal schedules, and fixed assets reconciliations. There are no fixed assets modules built-in to the QuickBooks Online software. Hence, everything is handled there manually.
Xero vs. QuickBooks Online at a Glance
With just few minor differences, both Xero and QuickBooks offer great accounting experience. If you are running a small business set-up, then Xero can be your right pick.
As per my analysis, Xero can be the best choice for cloud-based accounting software, especially for smaller businesses. It offers a straightforward interface so that you can get less time to start with. Amazing dashboards and home-screens for all functions help the firms to focus on keeping day-to-day business operations running smoothly.
Overall, Xero and QuickBooks can be the best and the most trusted accounting software solution to manage and streamline your business accounting processes efficiently. It is all about your business size and the tool that you will be comfortable working the most.
Whatever impact the tweet-tussle between Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg had between invasive and non-invasive artificial intelligence, AI-enabled technological devices and solutions continue to fascinate millions of users for never-ending reasons.
Interestingly, 44% of the executives believe that the most important benefit of AI is to supply data for making decisions.
We consume a large amount of data every day, and our brain always looks for the patterns to sense them correctly. Sensors and trackers keep transferring data to-be-used all across the globe using the Internet of Things (IoT) technology. It makes your systems powerful enough to function in the real world, artificially. Facebook automatically suggests you, new friends. Google completes your search before you even type the third letter. Zomato predicts your ‘food of the day,’ and also your phone quickly identifies you well.
The benefits associated with the technology are quite impressive. But far more interesting is, to explore what AI has in its bucket that interests us a lot and that we cannot afford to miss at any cost:
1. The foremost exciting fact is that most of the smartphones come today with AI powered voice assistant like Siri, Alexa, Cortana etc. Interestingly, many are in female voices.
2. Experts suggest that AI reacts like humans. It has now become able to socialize and simulate emotions like humans. For example, the Kismet robot built in the 1990s can fetch and recognize human emotions, voice, and body language.
3. Print space is immensely admiring the concept of ‘Robo-Journalism.’ It is still surprising to know that a robot has already written an article on the earthquake in California for the Los Angeles Times. It collected data and figures from a seismograph.
4. AI bots supported by Machine Learning algorithms suggest products while you shop online. Once you have visited a few of the products online, the AI bots learn and record your preferences and then start recommending products that you could choose.
5. Deep Blue – a product by DeepStack, is an AI-based chess-playing computer that has defeated the presiding world champion, Garry Kasparov, in the year 1997.
6. The global AI-based self-driving car market is expected to touch $173.15 billion by the year 2023. Nvidia has already brought its AI-enabled computer to assist driverless cars.
7. Smart homes automation, security and surveillance through CCTV, and drones are most helpful AI-driven solutions utilized today.
8. Remote working and Virtual Assistance is believed to take over 16% of the jobs in the next ten years.
9. As per Gartner’s recent report, 40% of I&O teams will use AI-augmented automation in large enterprises, resulting in higher IT productivity.
10. According to the Gaurdian, Woebot – an intelligent software application is becoming increasingly popular as a sophisticated tool to help meeting demands for counselling.
Today, technology is entangling more and more in our daily lives, workplaces, and society. Hence, Artificial Intelligence will keep integrating information, analyze data, and use the resulting insights for improved decision-making.
Hey, thanks for asking this question.
Everyone knows that the mobile app development market is growing at an unprecedented rate. Statista predicts that mobile apps are likely to generate whopping revenue of 188.9billion USD by the year 2020. This reveals that the businesses can leverage a lot out of the mobile apps.
However, this is also true that little flaws in the development of a mobile app can lead to reduce the mobile app usage. Sometimes, users uninstall an app within 30 days of downloading. Here are a few points that should sincerely be avoided during development stage if you do not want your app to fail in the market. Let us check them out quickly:
1. Improper market research
2. Underestimating total budget of the project
3. Poor mobile UI development
4. Ignoring importance of creating an MVP
5. Overcrowded features in the app
6. Involvement of too many platforms in app building
7. Being biased to an app development platform
8. Avoiding noting the reviews seriously
9. Ignoring need to app updates
10. Ignoring proper and timely testing of the app
Mobile app development mistakes can definitely hinder your app’s success. So, better is to avoid them for your standard app development process.
Have a great app!