As per my personal experience, I would suggest you choose Gusto. It is the best software solution overall for small to medium level businesses that always want all-in-one HR, benefits, and payroll software for their enterprise.
The best thing about Gusto payroll software is that it automatically calculates, pays, and files your state, federal, and local payroll taxes. It also automatically proceeds with 1099s, W-2s, and new-hire forms. It covers a full range of HR products and helps you manage everything from within the platform itself.
Gusto Payroll Software
Gusto is a fantastic payroll software for modern employers. It helps the small to medium level businesses to take care of their teams by providing full-payroll service. Gusto offers expert HR, team management, 401 (k) s, and health insurance tools to more than 100,000 businesses worldwide. The simple and transparent pricing of the software starts at just $45 per month.
Features of Gusto Software:
· Automated payroll, taxes, and filings: It covers automated taxes, W-2s and 1099s, payroll on AutoPilot, new hire reporting, child-support garnishments, and tip credits for maximum wage adjustments.
· All the forms: Gusto professionals file all state, federal, and local payroll tax forms on behalf of your company by adding e-sign, e-file, and e-fax technologies.
· Flexible payroll features: Flexible payment schedules, multiple pay rates, unlimited payrolls, multiple states, net-to-gross calculations, contractor payments, unlimited bonuses, and off-cycle payrolls, easy cancellations, deductions, reimbursements, and garnishments.
· Advanced payroll features: Integrated pre-tax benefits, expense integration, accounting integration, federal R&D tax credit, time-tracking integrations, and FICA tip credit for restaurants.
· Employee Management: These features include direct deposits, charitable donations, paperless employee onboarding, lifetime accounts, organization of employees and contractors into teams for different departments, and vacation & sick policies.
· Online Facilities: Mobile access to your tablet or smartphone, digital signatures, calendar sync, collaboration, and fee charges for payroll setup.
· Technical Details: Gusto software supports Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone/iPad, and web-based devices.
· It is a cloud-hosted software that works in the English language.
Benefits of Gusto Software:
· Gusto Software simplifies benefits administration
· It makes tax reporting and compliance easier
· It assures no long-term contract deals
· Intuitive dashboards and controls are facilitated
· It facilitates error-proof payroll management
Gusto Pricing Plans:
1. Core Plan – Full-Service Payroll from between 39/mo base plus $6/mo per person.
2. Complete Plan – Full-Service Payroll plus Advanced HR tools from $39/mo base plus $12/mo per person.
3. Concierge Plan - Full-Service Payroll plus Advanced HR tools between $149/mo base plus $12/mo per person.
Online HR services tool – Gusto is designed to simplify the tedious and complicated HR, payroll, and benefit management services for modern businesses. The Gusto app delivers a robust set of payroll features, coupled with a perfectly designed user-interface, and innovation & automation functionalities that impress the users. The fair prices associated with different plans help businesses to acquire tailored services to meet their exact needs.