Being at the initial stage of app planning, you should always check for the app price estimation using an app calculator. Many agencies put these tools to identify how much it would cost them to build an app. The calculator offers you a realistic estimate of your project specifications. However, all calculations are approximate, but they give you an idea of what it will take to build an app.
How does an app cost calculator work?
An app cost calculator is an interactive tool. In this tool, you have to include the specifications of your project or app you have in mind, and then send the data to the app experts. The exact price quote will then be sent to you shortly after that with the tips related to building an app in the best way.
The tool includes the following specifications:
1. Type of the app you want to build – game, business, education, utility, lifestyle, entertainment, etc.
2. Platforms to be used i.e. Android, iOS, or Windows, mark specifically if it also includes tablet versions.
3. Gamification and design involving template-based or premium designs.
4. Type of app – native or hybrid.
5. Version support – basic or advanced.
6. Database – PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, or other.
7. ERP integrations – Oracle, Netsuite, or else.
8. Mobile API – NodeJS, Ruby, other.
9. Content Management System – WordPress, Angular, Ruby, etc.
10. Analytics – Google Analytics, MixPanel, others.
11. Mobile Payments – PayPal, Stripe, Bitcoin, other.
12. E-commerce Integration – none, basic, advanced, enterprise, based on in-app coupons and loyalty coupons.
13. Users – accounts, email login, social login, privacy settings, activity feed, feedback, and group calls.
14. Additional features – audio, camera, 3rd party API, dashboard, task list, search, rating system, chat, gallery, QR code, calendar, social sharing, ads, push notifications, multilingual, data collection, geolocation, offline capabilities, activity tracking, AR/VR, data export, maps, and backup.
The best quotation estimating tools for app development
Let us check some of the promising solutions that lead the app world with the most appropriate quotation estimation.
EstimateMyApp: Oozou’s EstimateMyApp is an instant app cost estimation software that needs you to fill the required information in the form given to show how much it will cost to build the desired level of app you want. It is one of the most simple app cost calculators that briefs you in seconds only about how much your app should cost you.
Buidfire: Buildfire is another significant portal to investigate about your app cost estimation. It needs you to follow a 14-step procedure to supply your information about the app requirements and then you can get an exact quote. It is an intelligently build system but is time-consuming.
VenturePact: VenturePact measures your app development criteria based on platform, design, security, data, and admin & other features. After submitting the required information, you have to supply your details like name and e-mail ID along with a reference who might benefit from this calculator, and you are done.
Quilder: Quilder is a free estimation software that is designed for the businesspersons. It provides estimations, quotes, and invoices quickly from your mobile phone or tablet. It also uses shopping lists with your preferred supplier for convenient pricing. It is truly an effort-saving and time-saving software.
Generally, a basic application costs around $25,000 or $50 per hour charged at an average. Apps with medium complexity cost between $40,000 and $70,000, and complex apps usually go beyond $70,000. However, your app’s cost depends upon the functionalities and features you choose. Your app calculator or app cost estimation software will give you nearly an appropriate estimation for your app’s cost.