As we all are familiar with the fact that consulting companies have become the most faithful method for everyone to get their jobs done easily. Just spending a little amount of money and someone will definitely appear to take responsibility of your work. A Salesforce consulting company has the experience and skills you need to device best practices that will help your business grow. Below, we’ve compiled a list of the critical things to look for in a consulting partner.
The majority of Salesforce consulting partners companies claim to have Salesforce “certified" employees on their team. Salesforce conducts several basic and advanced certifications for developers, administrators, and consultants.
When you are looking to hire your Salesforce Consulting Partner, it is essential you understand the partner’s execution approach. Agile-based incremental delivery is the best method as it accounts for stages and repetitions, which help make sure that your project stays on time and within budget.
Note- Gaurav Singh, CEO of AnavClouds Software (A Salesforce Partner Company) told me.
Sometimes you can ignore their certification, but the implementation strategy should always be your first priority - whenever you are going to hire a Salesforce partner.
As with numerous things, the most costly choice is not substantially the best. Ask partners for proposals and compare them with others. You can learn a great deal about the consultant, even without a formal RFP – including some informal learning related to their delivery and level of detail.
Salesforce has no static limit if it is changed as per version, upgrade or business requirement. During my job at Anavclouds software solutions I noticed some limits in Salesforce and they are given below...
Customers sometimes leave their regular sellers for different reasons. Their loyalty no longer depends alone on products and price, but also their experience and relationship with your brand.. If you do not have an appropriate CRM tool and still rely on some conventional methods of managing your clients, you will find it difficult to retain them.
Customer Relation Management Systems have the potential to be an extremely handy tool for marketing and sales teams. They transform the way businesses store their data, interact with their prospects and customers, and forecast growth. It also saves sales representatives from the headaches of collecting and analyzing data manually. So, it is always better relying on such an automated solution to manage your clients effectively and retain them for long.
If you are confused about what to choose between Zoho CRM and Salesforce CRM, then let us discuss them in detail.
Zoho CRM is the most recognized web-based CRM that involves lead and contact management, sales pipeline management, and purchase control at the core of its functionality. It works best whether you are an entrepreneur, a small or big business owner and want to automate your daily business activities. Zoho CRM integrates well with all popular applications such as Microsoft Outlook, QuickBooks, MailChimp, ConstantConnect, and GoogleApps, including its main Zoho productivity products. It also integrates well with cloud-based connectors like CloudWork and OneSaaS.
(Source: Zoho CRM )
· Zoho CRM facilitates real-time multichannel connection with prospects and customers utilizing email, phone, live chat, and social media.
· Zia – the artificial bot offers your business predictions on trends, conversions, anomalies, and deals closing. It automatically automates the recurring tasks for speeding up your sales cycle.
· The Zoho CRM software can customize standard modules and add functionalities with custom views, filters, and fields at any given time and language preferred.
· It measures the performance of every business activity and breaks the quotas into achievable targets using Zoho analytics, reports, and forecasts.
· ‘Blueprint’ option facilitates in efficient customer sales process management and automation.
· Real-time chats & feeds, centralized calendar, and repository to share sales collateral make conversions easier for the businesses.
· Its starter price is INR 500 per user per month.
Salesforce CRM is accredited as the world’s #1 CRM by its users, market experts, and the majority of established platforms and entities. It offers cloud-based CRM applications for marketing, sales, services, and various other sectors of small, midsize, and big businesses. The Salesforce App is developed to handle sales management, marketing automation, partner relationship management, and customer service responsibilities. The app helps the organizations to manage customer accounts, track sales leads, monitor and conduct marketing campaigns, and provide post-sale services.
(Source: Salesforce CRM )
· Salesforce CRM actively tracks and manages customer information.
· The software intelligently captures customer emails. It easily imports data from Gmail, Google Calendar, and Excel Spreadsheets, etc.
· The software comes with exceptional data import and export tools, integrated APIs, and partner applications to offer the best functionality.
· It is a reliable software that allows users to complete tasks quickly and allows administrators to customize the software for accommodating their unique processes.
· It contains standard report formats and the ability to create ad-hoc reports.
· It enables active sales revenue projection based on market analysis, surveys and trends, salesperson’s estimates, and historical sales data.
Now, let us compare Zoho CRM and Salesforce CRM based on different elements.
Zoho CRM vs Salesforce CRM: Pros and Cons
Zoho CRM vs Salesforce CRM: Comparison Chart
According to Forbes, CRM software made up nearly 25% of the entire enterprise software revenue market in 2018, where Salesforce dominated its competitors by obtaining a 19.5% market share. When it comes to CRM software, the two names strike immediately – Zoho and Salesforce.
If you are just starting out and want to save on cost, then Zoho can be a suitable option. But if you are looking for a highly advanced system with plenty of opportunities to scale, opt for the Salesforce. Salesforce price can vary based on your team size, use intent, and implementation needs.