In the current world where social media presence is one of the best ways for a business to stand out to reach a wider audience. It has become a necessity for any brand that wants to become an industry leader to connect with its potential and current customers. Some of the best social media management tools I have used are:
1. Hootsuite – One of the best social media management tool I have ever used. It provides me to manage all the social media profiles from one dashboard saving my lot of time. Moreover, I can manage 3 social media profiles for free.
2. Sendible – It streamlines the process of managing social media accounts from panning and collaboration to engagement and analytics. It provides a 30 days free trial and its plan starts from $29/month or $24/month if billed annually which stands out to be the best for Solopreneurs.
3. Agoraplus – It is a simple tool with which you can easily schedule your content, get reports and engage followers. It provides a 28 days free trial and its plan starts from $99/month or $89/month if billed annually which stands out to be the best for small business.
4. Sprout Social – It enables brands for all points of connection with their social audience. It provides a 30 days free trial and its plan starts from $99/month which stands out to be the best tool for professionals.
No often is more often, when you are up to share quality content on social media. A huge mass of audience is always ready to take a glimpse of what extraordinary you are bringing in to the box and how efficient you are to maintain a balance between sharing and listening.
People generally try discussing perfect post frequency ratio when they cover the majority of social media platforms. Still, there is a lot to identify and reach a decision and answers could vary from platform to platform. Let me tell brief you one by one:
Facebook: It is one of the most popular social media platforms and involves deep participation by the users, especially when you are here for the business’s perspective. Here, the number of posts you update depends upon the number of followers you have. You can post 1 to 2 times a day on Facebook as you also have to work over ‘engagement per post’ matters.
Instagram: According to the Union Metrics survey, the majority of top-performing brands post on Instagram for an average of 1 to 2 times a day. So, you can post at this ratio on Instagram as well.
Twitter: Twitter is the most favorite social sharing tool for celebrities, and renowned personalities. For the general public and businesses as well, it is a fast-moving platform where you can post from 5 to 10 posts a day. The research found that most Twitter users remain active between 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, so that you can spread your sweets across the day for most impact.
LinkedIn: On LinkedIn, you can post up to 20 times a month or once in a business day. This frequency of posting on LinkedIn makes you reach 60% of your audience on the platform.
Pinterest: You can start with 5 pins a day and go up to 30 pins. Here the case is: more pins can get you more exposure and engagement indeed.
One most important thing! When you are up to post on social media, always remain stick to qualitative and useful content for your audience. Creating a buzz about nothing or less important things could distract your audience and it will further affect your business.
You can also sync one media channel to other so that when you are posting something to one; it shows a copy posted on the other one too.
Today, social signals have become an important part of search engine optimization. When a business enters into the online arena, it needs to socialize, generate product awareness, create a prospect base, and notify the customers about the new products and changes in policies and procedures in their store. A well-planned social media strategy works best in this regard. It holds the capacity to either make or take down a brand. Whether your business size is small or large, social media provides a great opportunity and advantage for every brand, business, or enterprise.
Social media technologies turn communication into an interactive dialogue between communities, individuals, and organizations. The web-based applications supported by social channels help business owners to promote their companies all over the world.
When a business owner maintains a website in the form of a landing page and a blog associated to it, it gets the direct benefits of using social media sites, such as:
1. Social media posts drive targeted traffic. As per the Pew Research Center study, 68% of American adults are Facebook users.
2. Social media strategy for your business boosts your website’s SEO.
3. It can increase your reach through quoted experts.
4. Social media marketing helps you understand your audience.
5. Your business’s active social media presence builds relationships with your audience.
6. Social media advertisements allow targeting and retargeting.
7. Social media sites can get your website noticed at events and earn media coverage.
8. Social media is the key to customer service.
9. A strong social media presence builds brand loyalty.
10. It is the perfect addition to your PR strategy.
11. Your competition is already social. More than 91% of retail brands use at least two social media platforms.
12. The social media market is a reasonably level playing field for the majority of enterprises.
13. Social media is a king when we are talking about ‘newsjacking.’
14. Social media marketing will bring you more sales.
15. It will help you find potential customers who do not already know your brand.
16. It establishes you as an authority in the industry.
17. It can yield you an unbeatable ROI.
Now, check out the best social media management and marketing software that can genuinely help your business get flourished and move ahead in the competition in the long run.
3. Sprout Social
No marketing tool or technique is as much capable as social media to influence your brand perception in the market. If you are regularly interacting with your followers, thought-leaders, journalists, and taste-makers can really boost your profile, give sales to your brand, and improve your public image.