1. AI advisory and enablement
- Identifying AI capabilities and concrete steps to address key challenges of a business.
- AI can be enabled as a part of use case delivery, change request or as a dedicated service.
- Own products automate significant steps of the AI process, it simplifies customer training programs for those who don’t have in-house data science expertise.
2. System integration and delivery
- Bringing together different sub-systems to deliver a new business solution or improve existing one.
- Flexible tools and the library of protocols guarantee lower cost of integration, faster TTM and lower TCO.
3. Extended team
- Complementing an in-house team of an organization with required team members of Datastreams AI and their expertise (it includes Principal AI Consultants, ML Engineers, Data Engineers, Software Engineers and others).
- Aimed to middle- and long-term collaboration.
4. Support and maintenance
- Expert and technical support.
- Code and development related fixes.
- Delivery of Change Requests.