Please introduce your company and give a brief about your role within the company?
EitBiz has been successfully offering web and mobile app design and development services. We provide our services to clients worldwide and have already served more than 150 clients in diverse fields with quality solutions.
Backed by a team of 55+ talented experts, we offer high-performance apps to several business verticals at very competitive rates.
Being the leading tech-innovators, we consistently update ourselves with the latest tech happenings around the world in order to provide the best possible solutions to all the Clients.
We excel in:
- Mobile, Web & Game Development
- User Experience Design
- Strategic Consulting
- Cloud Computing
- Maintenance & Support
- Quality assurance & on-time delivery
Technologies & platforms we serve:
- Mobile app development
- Native (Android & iOS), Swift/Objective C to develop IOS, Java/Kotlin to develop android app
- Cross-platform (React Native, Ionic, Xamarin, Native Script, Flutter, PhoneGap, Titanium, etc.)
- Web app development (PHP, WordPress,/WooCommerce CI, Laravel, Magento, Prestashop, Moodle, ASP.NET, C#, MVC, etc..
- MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express.js, React, AngularJS , Node.js , VueJS etc.. )
- PWA (Progressive Web app)
What was the idea behind starting this organization?
Having 16+ years of experience in the IT industry, working with web and mobile application development, the idea was to start this organization to provide the best services to the clients in terms of perfect and best product delivery on time. Also, we respect the time of our clients and strive to build a strong business relationship together; so, we always provide ongoing support to them.
What are your company’s business model–in house team or third party vendors/ outsourcing?
We work with our in-house team and deliver all the work under one roof. We work closely with our clients to understand everything in terms of requirements/flow with the timeline to deliver. Also, before starting any work, we always have a kick-off meeting with all the team members who will be involved in developing the project. This team meeting is always wonderful and fruitful because we can suggest to clients to implement some new things to get the application better.
Trust me, it takes a bit more time but absolutely fruitful and a great help in terms of successful delivery.
How is your business model beneficial from a value addition perspective to the clients compared to other companies' models?
Our business model is absolutely different because we keep transparency with our clients in terms of delivery of the application.
We offer the best quality to our clients at a very reasonable cost and always suggest to work with the agile process.
We work dedicatedly with multiple team members to increase the delivery speed so that clients can launch the application asap into the market to give the customer an application to achieve their goals.
We always provide additional expert advice to make the application better based on the business objective and latest market trends as we respect the time/price of clients and always look forward to building a strong business together.
What industries do you generally cater to? Are your customers repetitive? If yes, what ratio of clients has been repetitive to you?
We generally work for all the industries to design/develop web and mobile applications for both IOS and android.
To retain or grow the business, customers’ repetition ratio is the major key, and this is our strength that we have an 80% customer repetition ratio because of only quality of delivery, ongoing support, and availability.
Mention the parameters which are most important for you in developing an app design.
I would like to highlight the following major key points to consider before starting the app development:
- You need to understand the goal/business objective of the application closely. Once understood, you need to make a plan of action on how to proceed further in terms of setting priorities, milestones, etc.
- You must understand the target users/audiences of the app because I believe in spending time researching the platforms that users are most likely utilizing, then gaining an understanding of each user experience.
- You must work closely to decide the application workflow because it must be user-friendly and easy to navigate so that users can feel comfortable to use the same.
- Intuitive navigation: This is honestly good and helps to find the specific details of how you will get to other pages on each page, which must be easy to understand, easy to use.
- The application must not be device-specific so that the user can use it freely into any of the devices.
What key aspects do you keep in mind while developing an app design in order to enhance its usability?
- A great imagination is required while developing the app design like input controls, navigation components, information components, containers, etc.
- We need to keep the interface simple, create consistency, and use common UI elements.
- We need to use color and texture strategically into the app.
- Must be error-free and compatible with all the devices.
- We need to minimize the user inputs so that the user doesn’t get frustrated inputting a lot of details.
- We need to implement high-level security and end-to-end encryption to keep the data secure.
What are the key parameters to be considered before selecting the right framework for an app design?
Following factors need to be considered before suggesting the right framework to develop the app:
- The motives for developing the app, requirements, and business objective.
- What kind of storage app would be required?
- What are the device features required; this is to understand the application complexity and what level of customization would be required.
- How much traffic would be on the app?
- The budget, as a hybrid framework is less costly compared to a native framework.
Android or iOS— which framework is best to use to build your app design? What are your recommendations?
Recommending a framework depends on the application requirements, objective, and complexity. Once requirements and flow are discussed with the client, we suggest the best framework to use.
What are the key factors that you consider before deciding the cost of a mobile app design?
I would like to share the factors that what we consider to decide the cost of the mobile app:
- The complexity of the app
- Efforts (planning, designing, developing, security, testing)
- Need to see which framework is best (hybrid or native)
- Number of features
- IOS vs. Android
- App security
- CMS integration makes it possible to add, edit, or modify the company data or content
- API development
- API integration
- Database Architecture
What kind of payment structure do you follow to bill your clients? Is it Pay per Feature, Fixed Cost, Pay per Milestone (could be in phases, months, versions, etc.)?
Basically, it varies from client to client and project to project. First, we get clarity about the requirements and concepts of the app. Then we discuss with the client to identify the payment structure they’re comfortable with.
If we agree with a fixed price contract, then we divide the project into multiple milestones and set all the features completed for each milestone and timeline to deliver. Once the milestone is delivered, the client reviews it. Once it is approved, the client makes the payment for a particular milestone.
If we agree to work with an hourly rate, then we start working with an agreed hourly rate and share reports on a daily basis. By doing this, we always keep transparency with our clients.
Do you take in projects which meet your basic budget requirement? If yes, what is the minimum requirement? If no, on what minimum budget you have worked for?
To be very honest, we’ve not set any minimum budget because the budget/cost depends on the client’s requirements. Once we discuss and agree with the requirements, then we share the cost to deliver, and yes, we always try to work with the minimum budget to keep working with the client for the long term.
What is the price range (min and max) of the projects that you catered to in 2018?
Min price: $3000
Max price: $1,50,000