ITERON AGWE MEAN IT
ITERON AG Overview
ITERON is fast growing dynamic Software development, Service and Consultancy company with key focus in Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and Custom Built Web Applications. We offer the Services based on right-shore model by increasing the Value at optimized costs. Delivering its software development services, ITERON helps organisations across the globe to gain sustainable competitive advantage through adoption of innovative technologies. With a strong team of full-stack software engineers and consultants, we help organisations to achieve unsurpassed quality at all the stages of web and mobile app development with ongoing post-production support by our software development team. 80+ Consultants globally, 100+ Customers, 150+ Projects Delivered.
We continuously upgrade ourselves with latest technologies in the market. We invest in our Consultants to train them in multiple technologies to cater to the needs of the changing trends. We also invest in developing tools to develop faster, better and effectively. Our studies are mostly focused on Image processing, Computer vision, Blockchain Solutions.
Our global delivery centers are located in
- ITERON AG, Basel, Switzerland
- ITERON Australia PTY Limited, Canberra, Australia
- ITERON US Inc., Texas, US
- ITERON Technologies Pvt. Limited, Chennai, India
- ITERON Lanka Pvt. Limited, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Below are few of our Key Clients with a long term relationship of more than 3+ years
- UST Global
- Manipal Group
- FPZ Foods (Burger King)
- LNH Media
- Lupin Atlantis
- Nihon Technology
- SATS Companion
- Imagine Solutions
- AMP Solutions
- Sell UP inc
- Goodtimes Australia
- Mobile App Development
- Software Development
- Web Development
- App Designing (UI/UX)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Maintenance & Support
- Web Designing (UI/UX)
- Small Business(< $10M)
- Large Business(> $1B)
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
- Consumer Products
- Business Services
- Information Technology
- Advertising & Marketing
- Healthcare & Medical
ITERON AG Reviews
Quality Off Shore Dev team
Business Partnership with ITERON AG
What is it about the company that you appreciate the most?
ITERON Group offers the most advanced and innovative solutions, keeping in mind the most minute requirement of the client. Moreover, I would totally recommend them for their reliability and timely delivery.
We are happy
ITERON is so far our best experience with IT partners. We are happy.
David Athanassoglou, CTO FirstClassMusic GmbH
IT Services Support in Europe
ITERON AG Executive Interview
Joe Tellez, Director, ITERON US Inc, coming with a rich experience of 20+ years from various industries in the US. A Passionate innovator and a strong liaison between business members, management, and developers to help drive corporate-wide initiatives of achieving world-class, cutting-edge technology solutions to streamline an array of business processes.
For customers that outsource end-to-end IT Services, ITERON deploys a team of experts that can understand the culture and language of the client. These individuals acting as a single point of contact between ITERON and its customers are responsible for ensuring that the requirements, expectations, and concerns of the customers are addressed. As time is vital, ITERON liaises with the near-shore and offshore teams to meet delivery timelines and quality standards. In case a company has an internal IT team, ITERON appoints a delivery manager as an investment to oversee the performance and mitigate concerns or bottlenecks.
A premium feature at ITERON is the “Free Proof of Concept,” that it provides to customers. Often it is difficult for an individual to trust a third party solution provider without a distinct knowledge of their working model. To ensure that such decisions are not solely based on presentations or portfolios, ITERON offers a free 40 to 80 hours trial to clients without any contractual obligation. This risk-free approach, titled “Sprint ZERO”, allows stakeholders to get a proper understanding of the team, communication model, working model, and quality of deliverables. In the end, the client has all the parameters for evaluation before awarding the contract to ITERON.
The customer attrition rate of ITERON is just 2%. We have a healthy growth with a 70:30 ratio. 70% are business from repetitive customers and 30% through new businesses. We appoint an Account Manager who liaises with the customer regularly to gauge the satisfaction levels and act swiftly. Operations Manager has weekly reviews with the Client Manager to show the status of Project or Support tasks and clearly highlight the bottlenecks. Management reviews with the CEO happen quarterly with a key focus on how ITERON can improve the IT Landscape of the Customer, solve challenges, and redundant costs.
- Identify a Suitable Use-case
- Identify the Most Suitable Consensus Mechanism
- Identify the Most Suitable Platform
- Designing the Nodes
- Design the blockchain Instance
- Building the APIs
- Design the Admin and User Interface
- Put in place controls and measures for monitoring.
- Supply chain management
- Easy of development due to the availability of modular architecture to create plug-in components and re-use them.
- Few of our clients, especially from the medical and supply chain industry, do not want their transactions and data to be viewed by unknown users. We use the permissioned framework concept of Hyperledger to allow only participants having an identity.
- Highly scalable and performance.
- Ease of queries offered by Hyperledger helps in quick integrations.
- Last but not least is the community support that the developers get is significant.
In a few instances, we have trained the client’s internal IT team on blockchain for them to scale the application without dependency on ITERON. We have a robust knowledge transfer process which enables the clients’ team to scale up in 4 to 6 weeks.
Web applications are centralized that are stored on remote servers in hybrid or public or private cloud.
In our opinion, evolution will gradually move towards decentralized applications as the organizations get more and more matured and trust the concept. Based on our experience, we see that enterprise clients are reluctant to adapt to the blockchain. They would like to innovate but cautiously.
Based on our experience until now, we feel that the hybrid of decentralized apps and web apps will prevail for the following reasons
- It is not necessary to store all the data in blockchain when there are not peers involved. Only selective transactions need to be in decentralized servers for the peers to access and work on it. For example, the supply chain invoicing apps that we developed, except for the invoicing data, it was not necessary to store the data of masters, price lists, and so on in the decentralized apps.
- There is a cost associated with moving all data to decentralized apps like node, transaction volumes, consensus protocols, smart contract applications.
- Support costs of such applications from the organization viewpoint will also be predominantly seen with the growth of data.
- As records continue to grow, block sizes increase, and this increases the processing time.
- Every transaction requires consensus protocols, peer-to-peer verifications for which throughput time can be a constraint-based on the number of blocks.
- Increased traffic with more transactions and nodes, the running costs will increase.
- The technology stack of the client’s application impacts performance. Basically, this is the component that sends transactions to the nodes. The choice of technologies in which the application is developed may influence the choice of Hyperledger Fabric software developer kits (SDK) like Go, Node.js, Java, Python, and others. Normally we use java, nodejs as they support multiple threads of execution.
- Hyperledger offers a LevelDB database that is well scalable and has better performance.
- Clearly demarcate the data that needs to be encrypted in the blockchain network. Unwanted data will create more blocks, thereby impacting the throughput directly. Our hybrid model of web apps with only important transaction nodes works efficiently and solves the business objective of using blockchain transactions.
- Get quick funding compared to the tech start-ups, which undergo a series of steps before the actual funding.
- A working product or track record is not necessary. Quick funds can be generated based on an attractive idea.
- No equity commitment and freedom to implement ideas without intervention.
- Due diligence & Discovery phase of the solution landscape
- Functions and modules
- Integration with external apps / Interfaces
- Blockchain-related costs
- Dedicated node or shared node
- Transaction Volume
- Data to be stored in the blockchain
- Blockchain network
- Other Infrastructure – VPN
- Cloud or on-premises
- Consensus Protocol
- Number of channels
- Smart Contract application
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Warranty support period
- Maintenance Costs
- Training Costs (Knowledge Transfer to client IT team)
The client has a wide range of pricing models to choose from depending on the budget, requirements, project stage, and future roadmap. Sometimes, we also do a combination of one or more pricing models, which is mutually agreed with the client.
Full blown Products $50,000 to $150,000.