Running tests serially can be a good option when your product is at an early stage. But as we scaled the product, we needed a tool to reduce test time execution and pace up our test cycles. LambdaTest simplified the Selenium testing experience for us with their cloud based platform which allowed us to execute our test cases in parallel on hundreds of browsers. We could easily automate the test cases, get the sessions recorded and share the test reports across the team for assessment using Asana integration. We even leverage the integration with CircleCI to run automated tests on LambdaTest through our pipeline. The CircleCI Orb is handy for testing our privately hosted application.
It’s good to see now that using LambdaTest we could run multiple tests on multiple VM’s, saving us hours of testing time and maintenance cost of local infrastructure.
Personally, one thing that LambdaTest does very well is continuing to provide tutorials for testing, so that we stay up to speed and are even able to learn new things.I definitely saw myself applying a lot of the new concepts that I learned from their blogs.
What do you like most about the company?
- Easily integrates with leading tools like JIRA, Asana, Jenkins, CircleCI
- Documentations adds a good support to get started
- Local testing is faster with CircleCI Orb
- Extensive range of browsers and devices to test on
What they should improve on?
- Responsive testing UI is a bit cluttered, where as the LT browser is much better to use
- Had few slugs in the early stage of implementation while running parallel tests, however the support team was helpful to resolve it.