Kindly share your feedback on how GoodFirms has been doing so far in increasing your visibility among potential clients.
We believe that GoodFirms is helping us to be known as a software development company worldwide. As after making our profile at GoodFirms, we started to receive some inquiries.
Please introduce your company and give a brief about your role within the company?
- SmartTech is a software development and solution provider house, where we design and develop professional business solutions, to be presented to our clients to cover the business needs in excellent quality and reasonable cost.
- SmartTech does not only stop at developing concrete business solutions; it also offers each client the luxury of getting uniquely attractive designed software solutions to help the client interpret who they really are among their peers.
- Simplifying professional business solutions to our partners has allowed us to increase our activities with improved quality over a very short time.
- SmartTech Systems specializes in offering ICT business solutions and services in a wide range of areas for a multitude of industries. With years’ experience in software development, management consulting, IT, and project management that our team has, we are proud that our team members have worked with several of the largest organizations in the globe, providing high-quality services and optimal satisfaction.
- SmartTech Systems believes that an excellent team will deliver excellent systems to our customers.
- As a CEO at SmartTech, I am working with the management team to set the strategic plans and they have the full authority to execute and take the needed decision.
What was the idea behind starting this organization?
SmartTech was founded in 2015 to help the people to live in better way be providing unique solution developed by top talented software engineers.
What is your company’s business model–in house team or third party vendors/ outsourcing?
Our business model is having an in-house team.
How is your business model beneficial from a value addition perspective to the clients compared to other companies' models?
As we are depending on our in house team, we are very selective in the hiring process to make sure that all team members have the same core Values:
- Transparency: SmartTech Systems believes in transparency communication with employees and clients and this will build trust.
- Trust: Trust Is Granted, Not Earned. We granted the Trust with delivering a high-quality service
- Quality: Developing a high-quality product will be cheaper than developing a low-quality product.
- For SmartTech Quality is:
- Fitness for use
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Superiority to competitors
- A degree of Excellence
- Satisfying & delighting our customers
What industries do you generally cater to? Are your customers repetitive?
As we are developing custom software solutions and products, We cater to different industries such as Retail, Wearhouse, Automotive, construction, Insurance, Hotels, etc. and we are willing to work on any other industries.
Providing high-quality service and showing flexibility, allow us to have a long relationship with our clients.
Mention the objectives or the parameters critical in determining the time frame of developing software.
Before determining the timeframe of developing the software we should be sure that the requirements are clear and we totally understand the customer objective and the project budget and time frame, all these factors are very important to determine the time frame of the project, also the project implementation methodology is a factor.
How much effort in terms of time goes into developing the front end and back end of software?
This depends on the project and the business domain, some business domain the front end is too small compared to the backend and vice versa, for example, the finance, payroll and ERP projects contain a lot of backend work compared to frontend while some domains like e-commerce the frontend effort is greater than the backend effort. So, based on the project estimation we allocate the team in the front end and back end.
What are the key parameters to be considered before selecting the right framework for developing software?
There are a lot of paraments like, business domain, number of users, expected database volume, customer awareness, customer organisation culture, project nature and clearness of the requirements, all these parameters are important factors in selecting the framework which best fit for the project.
Which languages & frameworks do you prefer to use in development of software?
We have a very wide range of available technologies and experienced resources which gives us the flexibility to select the best-fit technology and language that fit for the project.
Some of the technologies we are currently using:
- Backend Development
- .Net Core
- Web APIs
- Node Js
- Frontend Development
- HTML & CSS
- Mobile Development
- IOS native
- Android Native
- React Native
- Desktop and others
- Windows services
What are the key factors that you consider before deciding the cost of software?
The key factors we consider before deciding the cost of software are,
- The scope of the software
- The clearness level of the requirements
- The completeness of the requirements
- The complexity of the requirements
- The needed skills and resource experience level
- The technologies and frameworks
- The risks in the project
What kind of payment structure do you follow to bill your clients? Is it Pay per Feature, Fixed Cost, Pay per Milestone (could be in phases, months, versions etc.)
We are flexible in payment structure as we have different payment structure such as
- Time and Material
- Per hour payment.
- Per month payment.
- Fixed Price cost
- Per milestone payment.
- Per Feature.
Do you take in projects which meet your basic budget requirement? If yes, what is the minimum requirement? If no, on what minimum budget you have worked for?
• We are flexible to work with any budget.
• The minimum budget that we worked for is 5000$
What is the price range (min and max) of the projects that you catered to in 2019?
• Minimum budget was for mobile application development and it was 5000$
• The Maximum budget is 500,000$