TrendLine provides software development services, promotion and legal advice to clients across different industries, including informational technologies, Fintech and alternative finance, distributed ledger (blockchain) technologies, cryptocurrencies and virtual assets.
Our list of services includes:
- Decentralized application development
- STO and ICO development
- Development of cryptocurrency exchanges
- Promotion of blockchain projects
- Custom blockchain development
- Smart Contracts Development
- Web and Mobile development
- Outstaffing or Extended Team
TSI Analytics Inc., Skywire Technologies (Pty) Ltd, Splynx, NuTheorie, IGF Fund, DPU Systems, Apps-O-Rama, RIM Group, G Global Group, Dipfo, TANDEM IMPEX, Grand Marine Corporation, SMAPL, Abena, Advocat24.
- Mobile App Development
- Web Development
- AR & VR Development
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data & BI
- Blockchain Technology
- IT Services
- IoT Development
- Software Development
- Small Business(< $10M)
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
- Financial & Payments
- Information Technology
- Business Services
- Healthcare & Medical
- Other Industries
- Travel & Lifestyle
Staff Augmentation for Marketing Platform Development
They found a good full-stack developer for us
self-employed in medicine I worried it’s not affordable for small business.
I mean price, complexity of management, etc. But TrendLine Global has
found a full stack developer, who works from Ukraine. It’s a good choice
for us, because we can save on workspace, computer and so on. And
salaries are lower there in Ukraine. Also their account manager always
helps us with communication. Now he’s working on website
development, in future we’re planning stay with him for support and
maybe other development projects.
Outstaffing web development
It is a good way to find new developers fast
Professional and high qualified vendor
Our trip with TrendLine Global
What is it about the company that you appreciate the most?
We are happy with the final result and now we continue working with TrendLine as they also assist us with the content management and marketing tasks.
We love their developers
We’ve built an e-commerce store together
Blockchain Platform Development
In IT outsourcing, repetitive customers is a common phenomenon. In 2019 Deloitte conducted a survey and found that relationships with current outsourcing providers are ‘sticky’, 89% leverage their current providers always or sometimes for additional services. We see exactly the same thing in relationships with our customers. Some customers are staying with us on support after web app development. Some start with the website development and continue creating a mobile app. So yes, our customers are repetitive.
1) how big (e.g., number of website pages, as well as the number of pages with unique design);
2) how complex (e.g., if in-app purchases or data visualization are needed).
1) size and complexity (if we need a landing page or fintech software, e.g.)
2) time-to-market (e.g., if time is short, we are more likely to use frameworks due to their easy integration);
3) budget limitations.
2) PHP due to huge support in terms of framework, tools, and community.
We are guided by the latest web development trends, so responsive web design is just a must-have for us.