Trigent Software, Inc Overview
Trigent, founded in 1995, is an early pioneer in IT services and a leading software services company. We believe in partnering with clients across their value chain, assisting them to design, build, deliver, and maintain their products and services that make them the best in their industry. We enable our clients to achieve this through enterprise-wide digital transformation, modernization, and optimization of their IT environment. Trigent's decades of experience, deep domain knowledge, and technology expertise deliver transformational solutions to ISVs, enterprises, and SMBs.
Our track record speaks of our stellar success; Trigent's R & D team has developed over 400 products, 6 US patents, and numerous Trade Secrets to date, which is proof of our technology. We work with the same care and diligence to make each of our engagements a success, one at a time, small or large. Trigent's cutting-edge solutions, strategic insights, and execution excellence are well-known, and we got recognized for our excellence in enterprise software by Zinnov in 2020. Our mission is to help Our Customers in "Overcoming Limits" of Competitiveness, Productivity, Technology Complexity, Time, and Budget Constraints.
Navistar, NEPC, Honeywell, HDFleet, SurgeTransportations, ReedTMS, Heineken, Securly, RateCentric, PG Calc, International Justice Mission (IJM), Kimco, Laufer International Group
- Software Development
- Testing Services
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data & BI
- Blockchain Technology
- Cloud Computing Services
- IoT Development
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
- Small Business(< $10M)
Trigent Software, Inc Reviews
Perfect partner for rapid on demand scale up for startups
1) We were able to skip the 2-3 month notice-period delays in hiring new candidates as Trigent usually had a much shorter 1-2 week lead time for sourcing their candidates. For startups, this kind of "on-demand" hiring is a huge competitive edge.
2) Trigent was able to source vetted professionals who were a pleasure to work with - from project managers to Flutter mobile app developers, to QA.
3) The team was stable and seemed to love their affiliation with Trigent leading to zero churn during our engagement.
- On demand hiring that reduces lead time and moves projects faster
- Part-time roles could be managed better. We felt many times that the candidate was spread too thin. Full-time hires didn't have this issue.
- Full time QA
- Full time Flutter development for mobile and desktop apps
- Part time Project management for two of our products
Trigent Software is an excellent company to work and partner with.
- Teams of subject matter experts are always on weekly calls
- We have the ability to diversity the scope of work
- Diverse teams allow for coverage even when somebody is out
- There are honestly no complaints really to speak of here
Excellent development team
Excellent engagement and integration with our company. Delivered great value in speeding up an ailing rule engine project of ours.
The Tech work quality has been good as well and we wish to continue engaging with them
- Their engagement with us and our priorities has been excellent
- We haven't uncovered any issues yet. They have adapted very well to our changing priorities
Trigent Software, Inc Executive Interview
As the Senior VP - Of marketing & Client Services, I oversee Trigent's client engagements in enterprise software development, cloud services, product development, integration, and testing. I work closely with our clients in North America to ensure their offshore initiatives, and ODC execution is smooth and efficient.
We offer an onshore model and hybrid engagement model. Depending upon the client's requirements and budget, we come up with the right engagement model.
We have been a trusted partner of choice for over 2 decades for organizations across various industries like Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Media, Transportation & Logistics, Manufacturing, Education, Retail and Hi-Tech industries.
We believe in long-term partnerships with our clients, and have long-standing, successful relationships with them - some of them count for more than 12 years.
We developed a first-of-its-kind solution for a global fashion major, that enabled consumers to design the fit of their shoes using images from their mobile cameras. The exciting project involved innovations using AI/ML, cloud-native application, and an Augmented Reality mobile app. This solution became more relevant in the new normal of contactless interactions.
We developed a school safety system, for an EdTech company, which provided an advanced screening and alert notification system that keeps offenders at bay and alerts school staff in case of violations. We put Agile principles into practice in combination with our Responsible Testing framework. We facilitated a singular customer-first focus that led to product success and client delight by synchronizing these approaches. This enabled the company to scale its business at an unprecedented pace. The solution ensures the safety of over 12M students in 32,000 schools across all 50 states. The quality processes we put in place enabled the EdTech company to be the gold standard of school safety.
Business benefits from patented technology
Our patented “Fast Rules Selection Engine” (FRSE), the world’s fastest and most scalable rules engine, is currently deployed for Navistar International Corporation. The engine harnesses semantic-based, natural language processing (NLP) technologies for real-time event processing, situational analysis, and solution recommendation. Our IP, patents, and frameworks combined with our 25+ years of experience-led expertise provide our clients with a unique business advantage.
Every customer is important and has the same visibility and access to management. Program Managers with 20+ years of experience are allocated to projects, enabling faster planning, stakeholder alignment, and execution.