Top Mobile App Development Companies in 2020
Find the best app developer from the list of leading mobile app development companies for your mobile app project. Ideally, potential app clients search for top mobile app developers on search engines. But when you Google “best mobile app development companies” you will come across an array of companies. Instead, the better alternative for aspiring app entrepreneurs searching for best-suited app developing firms for their app project is to check the list of best app development companies by GoodFirms. To help prospects, we have prepared a chart of top app developers that provides dynamic mobile application development solutions. You can go through the list and choose the most reliable mobile app development company in the world for your growing business.
List of Top App Development Companies | Best Mobile App Developers (Android, iPhone & iPad)
Arka Softwares is an ISO 9001:2015 certified and industry-leading web and mobile development solution provider company with 100+ passionate developers and designers, based in Jaipur, India, having offices in, USA, UK, and Australia. We have been helping our consumer-oriented clients to drive business with our innovation-driven and contemporary web and mobile app solutions since our establishment in 2010. So far, we have successfully delivered 600+ projects to our 450+ happy clients from ambitious start-ups to Fortune 500 companies with our w... read more
DevTechnosys is an ISO 9001:2008 certified Website & Mobile App Development Company. Over a period of 8 years ever since our inception, we have consistently raised the bar for our competitors delivering them unbeatable Tech-solutions. With a notion of “bringing IT to life,” we rendered to our clients with the latest technology, merchandising their brand on a global face, and stimulated their growth by implying diverging operations. In our successful career of 8 years we have been announced many times as a “tech savvy&rd... read more
Deventure is a full-stack software development company that builds innovative products. We integrated under one roof, both web and mobile development, UI/UX and Quality Assurance services, to provide a smooth process and increase the time to market. Our team is structured in departments such that the journey of a project is undisrupted and the final product becomes a success. The benefits of working with a full stack company consist of providing the client a single point of communication - which avoids poor communication between remo... read more
CodeCoda is an innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and Advanced Software Development provider, in one of the fastest growing industries worldwide. We were founded by IT Veterans to provide a stable way of working for themselves and being true to their understanding about true customer dedication and technical excellence. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland and with a production facility in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, CodeCoda provides reliable IT Outsourcing services in a variety of high-tech technologies, ... read more
Tapadoo was founded in 2009, just after the release of the iOS SDK. Since then we've become Ireland's largest mobile apps development company and we focus solely on mobile app solutions. The Tapadoo team is made up of a variety of tech professionals, with capabilities including: * iOS App development * Android App development * Server side API development * UI & UX Design * Quality Assurance * Project Management * Account Management
App Design’s core philosophy is simple. We believe in harnessing the power of technology to bring your ideas to life. Our diverse team of software designers, developers, and analysts are on hand to guide you through the process with clear and concise information, advice, and consultation. We don’t use jargon and we never rely on “technobabble”. We believe in explaining things simply, and in plain English. We combine cutting edge technology with open, and honest, communication to deliver innovative app... read more
Vindicta Digital is a UK based digital marketing agency. We believe sustainable growth starts with a strong marketing foundation. Vindicta Digital are committed to using the best practices and staying on top of the latest innovations in digital marketing. Whether it’s organic SEO, paid advertising campaigns, new ways to improve search results, or better ways of connecting on social, we are constantly looking for the newest and most innovative ways to connect your brand with an online audience. Founded in 2016 by J... read more
Roll'n'Code is an international IT company with 10 years of extensive experience in the IT outsourcing market. Since 2010 we have been the better solution for hundreds of companies and start-ups meeting their R&D needs: Business Analysis Prototyping Web and Mobile Applications development and design Maintenance IT Consulting We offer: Full-cycle software development and custom solutions under one roof Scientific background based researchers Expertise: the deep understanding of advanced topics in our... read more
Elinext is an expert in IT consulting, mobile app development, and custom software designing business. What gives us a cutting edge is our desire to find out our customers’ business drivers, the risks they encounter, and the core principles of their business management. This way we can assign a high-quality standard to each task and fully comply with all the requirements in the most exhaustive way. Our main values are honesty, transparency, sustainability, commitment to groundbreaking technologies, and a unique... read more
We focus on building modular and scalable software, leveraging our employees skills gained from working at companies like Accenture, IQVIA, Google, Microsoft and Hulu. Ex-Google directors trust us to build their tech startups. All of our employees are proficient in English and our communication is always complimented, as seen in our client testimonials. We have carefully built an international team of project managers, product experience specialists, modern stack software developers, and designers to create delivery teams you can... read more
TADCO Apps is an independent app development company based in Ireland, with a strong and experienced global team of industry-expert app developers. If you are searching for app developers in Ireland, know that our team has a passion for successfully crafting high-end multi-platform mobile application solutions. Although TADCO is based in Ireland, our team is global – with app designers and developers in USA, India, Ukraine, Sweden… the list is growing. Our team has some of the best app developers Ireland ha... read more
A lot of time and effort is needed to make a website memorable, practical and pleasing to the eyes of your target market. This is where WEBie come in! Our strategy enables us to offer affordable website designing in which we set up your website and ensure you are targeting the people you want to reach. We utilise our skills in typography, art and layout to provide you with what you need to communicate with your clients. Web Design Ireland
NearForm works with enterprises to design, build and deliver smart software solutions that accelerate speed to market for today’s digital business. With expertise in open source software, enterprise-grade security, and modern technology stacks and methodologies, NearForm enables businesses to successfully implement ideas fast, securely, and efficiently
SysG Soft is a Project Management and Software Development company with 10 years' experience, 100+ experts and operations in Ireland. We started our journey in 2008 with a vision to deliver flexible and web-enabled business applications using latest technologies. Our clientele is based out of UK and Ireland and their satisfaction is the cornerstone of our strategy. Sysg Soft brings together a team of Software Architects, UI/UX Developers, Mobility and Programmers from top universities across the state to provide solution to your business pr... read more
Appify is a mobile app development and consultancy agency with offices in the UK and in Ireland. We house a multi award-winning team of developers, UX/UI designers and consultants with a proven track record for developing and delivering exceptional mobile solutions. Our team of mobile experts focused on mobile application development solutions to startups, SMEs, enterprises and brands. We have expertise in the development of apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows devices using Native and Hybrid app development. We are particularly str... read more
The BitByBit Company develop with passion mobile and web apps that matter. We pay attention in every stage of product creation, resulting in outstanding products. Thanks to our personal experience gained from Silicon Valley, Stanford University, and MIT Enterprise forum acceleration program we help companies to create products that are fitted on the market.
We provide innovative, market defining, and game-changing software products and services to clients around the globe. We guarantee utmost professionalism along with providing the best possible service to customers around the globe at the right location and at the right time. We implement the philosophy of 'Innovation', thereby helping clients to "Do Business Better". Our path-breaking innovations and ideas have culminated into a process which directly impacts customer benefits, by improving time-to-market, enhancing predict... read more
We are FIRST, a leading global events agency with hubs in New York, London, Singapore, Dublin, and Los Angeles. We tell brand stories through experiences, producing live and virtual corporate events for top-tier clients all over the world. FIRST provides world-class Strategy, Creative & Design, Venue Sourcing, Event Technology, Planning, Production, and Data & Analytics solutions to a wide range of brands, through FIRST Events, FIRST Experiential and FIRST Solutions.
HST Solutions is an expert software development company headquartered in Ireland. We develop software from idea to launch and are experts in custom software development, IOS and android app development, and front-end work. We are a reliable development team when internal resources are tight (or non-existent), expertise is limited, or when an unbiased perspective is simply needed.
Professional and affordable digital marketing, video production, and web design in Galway Ireland. The Unbound Media main office is located in the heart of Galway City Centre, just 1 min walk from Eyre Square. Our main customer base is small businesses and SMEs in Galway and nationwide in Ireland
Engraft Solutions is a premium design agency that focuses on quality, innovation, & speed. We utilized technology to bring results to grow our clients businesses. We Offer a wide range of Web Development and Mobile Development Services.
Nugno is a Branding & Digital Design studio. Founded and run by strategic branding & digital design experts that shares a love of innovation, design and digital connection. We create strategy and design with production across all platforms. We’re masters of brand identity and on point with websites and apps. Our skills extend to designing books people want to read and environments they feel comfortable in. We also create engaging motion design and much more. We want to create the kind of work that reflects our dedication, ca... read more
We aim to be the “Best-in-Class” IT Solution Providers to SME’s and we are looking to work with like-minded organisations. Partnering with DEITG, our efficient & effective IT Solutions will increase employee productivity, protect security and privacy while optimising capital & operating expenditure complimented with a technology roadmap to align and scale with your organisations’ goals.
We create projects for our clients that conform to the latest conventions and practices in Business, Design and Development of Software Products. We are constantly researching the market, making sure that the services we provide to you are at the forefront of innovation. With our team of experts, we can maximize the potential of your project and help you realize your goals. You can depend on us to deliver.
Square1 are a creative online and mobile software development company. We have acquired a highly focused and qualified team of the best people in order to deliver the best service and products to our customers. Through our experience and vast knowledge we have been responsible for building and maintaining some of the most recognised and visited websites operating in Ireland.
We are software and digital media company, harnessing our technology to enable the rapid development of enterprise business applications and digital solutions.Our team at Vidappt live and breath what we do. Our constant focus on changes within our industry and wide-eyed approach to our own innovative capabilities and those of our competitors, allows us to continually bring forth ground-breaking solutions in our technology. Our primary focus is to meet the requirements of your business but also to have you geared up for continued growth in your ... read more
We design and develop beautiful, modern, and engaging digital products for clients all around the globe. Our tribe of digital natives are constantly pushing the limits of design and software development. We work with the latest technologies and methods to deliver best in class digital products for our clients. We believe good design is good business and we believe in putting people at the centre of every design decision
Dovetail is a Microsoft certified partner. Our mission is to drive success for our clients by providing highly effective technological advice and expertly crafted software systems, while enhancing the lives of our staff and all who interact with Dovetail.We design and develop custom solutions for clients across the public and private sectors in Ireland, the UK and Europe. Clients include IKEA, Transport Infrastructure Ireland, Aramark, World Rugby and the Food Safety Authority of Ireland.
2Cubed specialise in delivering functional websites that exceed clients expectations and performance. We strive to use the very best industry practices. We believe in delivering websites that are on time and on budgetWe handhold our customers through the entire process using the most up to date project management tools to allow us to deliver projects effectively. We believe that it’s ‘Your Web Strategy’ and we are here to deliver and guide you to achieving the very best website possible.
Greenfinch Technology is a Dublin based software development company focused on solving business problems with innovative technology. We provide our clients with a unique software Design, Build & Manage solution to help meet the challenges of their business in today’s fast-changing world.Greenfinch Technology is a Microsoft Gold Cloud Platform and Gold Application Development partner.
Enhance.ie is part of Granite Digital and is a well established web design agency, offering a full range of web design, development and strategic online services. The company was set up in Dublin, Ireland, in December 1996. From those early days, enhance expanded into designing websites and was one of the first digital media businesses to recognise the online world as a key area of growth.
We are a digital marketing agency made up of creatives, marketeers and digital boffins. Founded in 2006, we’re here to provide your business with the technology and digital marketing know-how to build your brand and maximise sales. Each of our digital services are designed and implemented by a talented team of skilled specialists including designers, coders, marketing gurus, SEO enthusiasts, forensic analysts and copy writers. This intimidating team of individuals work in union to form the main engine room of Ryco, providing an integra... read more
Comtrade Digital Services is accelerating software technology innovation and providing strategic software engineering services. We help companies across different industries reinvent their business models using innovative technology so they can succesfully address business challenges, embrace digital transformation and become industry leaders in their domains. Clients choose Comtrade Digital Services because of our ability to deliver, orientation towards innovation and transparency, and expertise in agile methodologies.
Established in 1985, ERS Computer Solutions has provided IT support and services to a broad range of organisations (large and small) throughout Ireland and has evolved into one of the most experienced providers of business and IT solutions to the general business community. A focus on continual research into new products and solutions enables us to adapt within the ever-changing technology market and keep ahead of developments. ERS’ core strengths are our ability to identify our customers' requirements and deliver IT solutions that... read more
Graylogic Technologies (P) Ltd. is a ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2005 company based out of Hyderabad. They have offices located in USA, Brazil and Malaysia. Graylogic is a web & mobile application development company. Their primary focus is to help the clients achieve their business objectives through the power of mobile technology. We have published more than 100+ apps in the Android, iOS, Black Berry, Nokia, Windows 8 & Windows Phone stores. More apps are yet in progress.
Why choose WebKart? We invite you to closely scrutinise our services and processes and assure you that, having done so, you will be pleased to engage our assistance and support. It is critically important that our dedicated and talented team members establish what you wish to achieve. We, with your continued engagement, will build a top quality, affordable website for your business. Whatever web design services you are looking for, Custom Web Design, E-Commerce Web Design, Word Press Website, PHP Web Development, Logo Design, Responsive W... read more
Narsun was a dream of motivated individuals and they succeeded to transform it into reality. It is an IT-based organization working on a range of tasks pertaining to different areas of design and development. We are providing high-quality services in a very affordable time frame and cost. Our team is well capable of handling any challenges related to our area of expertise and always ready to take exciting projects! Have an idea? Bring it up, we are ready to work!
WHO WE ARE We are a team of 10 Individual Digital Creatives with the experience, skills and team to help you find your way through the digital landscape. WHAT WE DO From website builds to marketing campaigns, one-off consultancy to ongoing maintenance, whether you’re looking to get to the top of Google or get to grips with your bottom line, Juvo can help you find a solution for any business strategy because we excel at all things digital. WHO WE DO IT FOR We work with some of the largest E-commerce outfits and also some of the s... read more
We’ve been doing digital for the past decade and it’s been a remarkable journey. We’ve taken our clients further, faster and higher than they ever thought possible. We’ve pushed boundaries, broadened horizons and made new trails for others to follow.Available in any combination or on their own, use our services to build your unique digital marketing solution, or let us devise one for you.
Dotser provides web application development services, web design, eCommerce & eMarketing tools. Dotser works with businesses and organisations to harness the power of the internet with experience, knowledge and open technology. Dotser delivers effective web solutions with proven results by developing systems to deliver quantifiable results We deliver top rankings in Google for many of our clients. The SEO, social and marketing services we provide achieve consistent quality results for our clients
Squareroot.ie develops mobile applications from a cost effective, hassle-free & productive manner. As a veteran solutions provider, we make sure that we accomplish your individual demands and fulfill your business needs. With advanced tools and technologies, our team can create customized mobile applications that align seamlessly with your present processes along with domain specific functions.
Web Bridge is your ultimate stop for developing and designing premier websites, mobile apps and provides exceptional digital marketing services to all businesses in Dublin, Ireland
We are a fast-growing tech startup based in Belfast city centre. We were finalists in WIBNI awards 2016 for best startup and Innovation in IT categories and have been featured as Ones to watch 2017 in Ulster business. We Listen, Understand, Propose and Deliver Innovative and thoughtful software, Website development and mobile apps which pre-empt client requirements and provide a solution. We specialise in developing software solutions which are specially designed to work SMART and add value to client's business.
- What Are the Different Types of Mobile Apps?
- What Are the Most Popular Mobile App Development Platforms?
- Why Do Businesses Require Mobile App?
- What Are the Top Benefits of Outsourcing Mobile App Development?
- What Are the Factors Affecting the Mobile App Development Cost?
- How Much Time and Money Does It Take to Build a Mobile Application?
- How to Shortlist Mobile App Development Companies?
- Questions to Ask Before Hiring Mobile App Developers
- GoodFirms Research Process:
1. Native Apps: Native apps are designed for a particular mobile app development platform. These apps cannot run on different Operating Systems. They are developed using specific mobile app development tools and languages supported by the respective app development platform. For instance, an app developed using Xcode and Objective-C can only run on iOS. Native mobile apps are very fast and offer high performance and exceptional user experience. However, dedicated apps can be expensive to develop.
3. Hybrid Apps: As the name suggests, hybrid apps are a combination of native and mobile web apps. Hybrid apps employ multi-platform mobile app development frameworks and tools such as HTML5, CSS, Adobe PhoneGap, Corona SDK, JQuery Mobile, etc. These apps can be downloaded from app stores as well as run on mobile browsers. They are easy to build and offer a single app for all platforms, however, are slower than native apps.
1. iOS: iOS is Apple's unique operating system that runs on Apple devices, in particular, iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. An iOS app developer can either design a native app using app development languages like Swift and Objective-C or use React Native or Xamarin (C# & F#) languages for cross-platform mobile app development.
Apple also offers an iOS software development kit (SDK), which consists of numerous tools, frameworks, languages, etc. to simplify the iOS app development. One such framework is the Cocoa Touch, which includes UIKit, PushKit, GameKit, MapKit, Foundation Kit, and MusicKit.
2. Android: Android is an open-source platform that empowers android app developers to freely create and distribute apps while eliminating any intricate review processes. For Android app development, developers can incorporate their own functionalities and still enables users to avail new features that are launched by Google routinely. The latest update of Android is Android 10.0.
Android Software Developer Kit offers libraries of Java code to the android app developers, which when included in the project simplifies the access to the device functionality. The Android SDK also includes Debugger, sample source codes, tutorials for the Android OS, as well as relevant documentation for the Android APIs.
3. Hybrid: Hybrid mobile app development is gaining popularity as apps developed on this platform can easily run on multiple operating systems, thus saving the client substantial time and money on the app development front. Cross-platform mobile app development compiles various versions of the same application for separate operating systems.
Mobile app development tools such as PhoneGap, Xamarin, Flutter, React Native, etc. allows cross-platform mobile app developers to create a hybrid mobile app. While developing hybrid apps, it is advisable to opt for a robust analytics tool to identify and fix any bugs or glitches in real-time.
Apart from the above-mentioned platforms, mobile applications can be developed across several other app development platforms such as Windows, Blackberry, wearable programs.
1. Expand Customer Base: In the era of the smartphone, companies that do not offer responsive design or mobile apps can suffer a great loss as it misses out on a vast number of users. In addition, mobile applications allow clientele from different geographical locations access to the product or brand.
2. Enhanced Customer Engagement: Mobile applications allow users to obtain any type of information in a fraction of time, thereby boosting customer engagement and retaining clients. Furthermore, it is easier for brands to introduce innovative, advanced, and user-friendly features into the mobile app to attract more consumers towards the product.
3. Understand User Behaviour: Mobile apps can be extremely useful in analyzing the preferences and activities of users. Companies can monitor the most-visited section of the app and offer customized promotional offers to further enhance the business goal. Brands can send push notifications via the app to easily reach the target audience.
4. Maximize Revenue: Mobile applications serve as a huge opportunity for businesses to boost their ROI. Components such as in-app purchases and advertising allow companies to gain additional income on top of the direct revenue generated through the sales of the product via the app.
The following are the top reasons why businesses must outsource mobile app development:
1. Cost-Effective: The first and foremost advantage of outsourcing mobile app developers is that it is cost-efficient. Companies save crucial monetary resources by eliminating excessive charges spend on hiring an in-house team as well as setting up relevant infrastructure.
2. Faster Turnaround: The best mobile app development companies understand the essence of time and offer timely delivery of the mobile app. Moreover, expert app developers can quickly act on any requirement changes demanded by the customers and provide faster updates.
3. End to End Support: Professional app developers are apt to handle every app development phase. Whether a company requires assistance in the conceptualization of the application or its deployment in the marketplace and app stores, the best mobile app developers expertly manage these tasks while eliminating various risk factors.
4. Latest Technologies: The leading companies dedicatedly focus on app development and, thus, are up-to-date with the new, cutting-edge technologies. The app developers can effectively integrate these technologies to ensure the creation of the state of the art mobile application.
5. Quality Developers: Outsourcing mobile app development services also give businesses access to a vast pool of talent. The project can be assigned to either local or international app developers depending on the need of the project and the expertise of the service provider.
6. Support and Training: The best mobile app development companies offer post-launch support and training services to their client companies. They provide training to the in-house staff regarding the detailed working of the application. Moreover, if the app experiences any glitches, the app developers can swiftly resolve the issue.
Mobile app development companies aid in creating a robust, reliable, and error-free app. According to the mobile app download and usage report by GoodFirms,18.55% of customers have uninstalled mobile apps because of technical errors or crashes in the app. Hence, it is imperative that companies planning to launch their own app hire professional mobile app developers.
The cumulative cost of developing a mobile application depends on numerous factors.
1. Platform: The primary emphasis of any app development falls on the concept and idea of the app. However, the type of platform selected to develop the app is equivalently essential. Businesses must opt for a mobile app development platform that resonates with their previous apps as well as future proposals.
The mobile app development platform can determine the base cost of the app. For instance, the app development cost for the iOS platform is relatively costlier than the Android or Hybrid platform.
2. App Size: The size of the app plays a significant role in finalizing the mobile app development cost. The number of screens required in the app along with its backend functionalities such as databases, user management portals, storage, etc. is reviewed to assess the app development cost.
Extensive storage, multiple screens, and complex backend features can raise the overall price of the app. However, if data storage is required in the future, it is advisable to build data compression during the development phase to avoid unnecessary upgrades and charges in the long term.
3. Plugins and Integrations: In this era, most apps offer third-party data integrations and plugins to enhance the user experience. The most common plugins incorporated in the apps are social media extensions. For these integrations to work flawlessly, app developers need to formulate an advanced Application Programming Interface (API).
API consists of a set of routines, tools, and protocols that allows the interaction of the application with other devices. Installing APIs will supplement the app development cost.
4. Security: Data security is crucial in the digital age. Nevertheless, the level of encryption required by each app varies based on its type and functionality. If an app gathers personal data of the user or facilitates payment gateways, a very high level of app encryption is essential.
It is advisable to discuss the type of data security required for the app in the initial stages as the later addition of data encryption could cost significantly more.
The time and money invested in developing a mobile app chiefly depend on its complexity. A recent survey by GoodFirms on the mobile app development cost and time survey highlights the following findings:
- Simple App: An app having basic features such as social media login, email subscription, etc. cost from $24800 to $59200.
- Moderate App: An app with customized UI features, payment gateway, API integration, can roughly cost between $36100 to $85200.
- Complex App: An app with cutting-edge functionalities such as third-party integration support, complex back-end, customized animations, etc. can be developed by paying approximately $59500 to $137200.
- Simple App: Developing an app consisting of basic features can take about 4 to 11 weeks.
- Medium Complexity App: The app developers can deliver these applications that include more complicated features within 7 to 16 weeks.
- High Complexity App: Creating a customized app with the most advanced features can take around 11 to 26 weeks.
It is critical to thoroughly research each and every company to find the best one out. Below are a few points you must consider when hiring mobile app developers for your dream app development project whether it is for iOS, Android or any other platform:
1. Portfolio: A companies portfolio provides you insight within the working pattern and the type of projects the top app developers have curated. It also highlights their strengths and weaknesses allowing you to consider their candidature. A portfolio also emphasizes on their proven records in various industries, allowing you to assess and hire mobile app developers having experience relevant to your project.
2. Client Reviews: Nowadays it is indispensable for all businesses to gather client feedback and publish reviews. Reading testimonials and online recommendations about the app developers’ work as social proof. Authentic positive reviews will provide you with great confidence in making the decision of selecting the right mobile app development company for your android app development or ios app development project.
3. Team: Researching the mobile development team working for the mobile app design & development company is beneficial as they are going to work on your smartphone app project. Check the Linkedin profile of executives, project managers, tech leads, etc. and hire mobile app developers after evaluating their talent, experience, and past mobile application development projects.
4. Cost: Customarily, the cost of an entire mobile app development project is based on the features integrated into the app, its scope for scalability, and its complexity. Another determining factor is the time taken to develop the application. Experienced app developers may offer rapid deployment of an app at a higher cost whereas, inexperienced app development agencies may require multiple revisions thereby costing you nearly the same while taking longer time-span.
5. Meeting with CEO: It is important to understand the vision and values of an organization and the best person you must contact for this is the CEO of the mobile app design & development company. Visions, values, and culture of the company matter a lot, especially if you are going to partner with them for long term mobile application development projects.
Out of the numerous mobile app agencies, several seem eligible contenders to work on your dream project. However, only a handful may fit suit to a fraction! The question is how to identify whether a company is getting its money’s worth? So before you take the plunge into mobile app development services, present certain inquiries to the shortlisted app development agencies to ensure you receive the desired results.
1. Can You Exhibit Few Samples of Your Previous Work?
It is vital to check out apps previously developed by the shortlisted mobile app development companies to analyze their performance. To check the authenticity of the company, you may ask them to provide you the link of their apps on popular app stores. You can further inquire about having a demo of such apps to assess whether the quality delivered by the app developers aligns with your demands. Finally, opt for an app development company having industry-specific experience, so that they promptly understand the niche of your business and the requirements of your target audience.
2. Can You Provide a Reference List of Previous Clients?
This reference list will offer you an impartial and independent insight into the workings and caliber of the company. You must also check out independent research and review platforms, such as GoodFirms, to further determine the quality of the mobile app development services. These autonomous platforms rank companies after examining genuine feedback and client recommendations.
3. Are Testing Services Included in the Package?
Coding is a major part of app development. Whereas, another crucial component is testing itself. Mobile app testing verifies the behavior of the app across various devices. The best mobile app developers track the features of the app to ensure its functionality and fix any errors that may present itself. Certain app development agencies provide app testing services at an added cost.
4. Do You Offer App Designing Services?
Although the functionalities and features of the app are the driving factors of the app's operation, cut-throat competition requires apps to be aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly. The users tend to abandon apps having complicated navigational attributes and bland designs. Some app developers can offer fundamental designing solutions, while others may have a partnership with external app designing firms. However, companies can opt for top mobile app design companies to design a responsive mobile app and deliver an unmatched user experience.
5. Do You Offer Post-Launch Support?
No matter how accurately an app is curated, a glitch can occasionally render the app futile. It is imperative that the best mobile app developers offer app support and maintenance post-deployment. You must inquire whether they assist during revision and addition of new features and functionalities. Furthermore, determine how they tackle potential bugs. Also, do not forget to ask about the costs of each new release and bug fixes, as these services are charged separately.
To devise the perfect mobile application, company proprietors must find the best mobile app development company. GoodFirms aims to assists the service seekers in this quest by presenting the above list of the top mobile app development companies worldwide.
The quintessential agencies that grabbed a spot on the list of top mobile app developers in GoodFirms research are evaluated based on GoodFirms proprietary research procedure, which considers several qualitative and quantitative factors. These featured app development firms have been identified based on their app development and app designing skills and expertise. Furthermore, GoodFirms considers the market reach and the years of experience of the participating companies to understand their contributions in the industry. The other valuable parameter acknowledged by the research team is the inclination of the company to deliver app development solutions to customers, which are proven by client reviews and recommendations.
After a thorough analysis, our analyst observed that the above-listed app development companies yield robust, engaging, and reliable mobile app development solutions to patrons across the globe. The featured companies possess a squad of technically sound and qualified app developers that use cutting-edge technologies and best practices to create the dream application.
GoodFirms also encourages new and upcoming app development companies to participate in future research processes by providing testimonies of their work and get ranked in our 'Research' section.