What is GoodFirms?
GoodFirms is your trusted B2B review and rating platform, featuring hand picked lists of top companies backed by verified reviews from real users. We believe in empowering users to find the right partner based on client reviews and unbiased research. Millions of users trust GoodFirms to help them make the best partnership decisions.
Is GoodFirms free?
Yes, GoodFirms is a free platform where users can browse and choose top companies or software in various domains. With GoodFirms, businesses can create a free profile to showcase their portfolio, reviews and ratings.
Why trust GoodFirms?
GoodFirms is a trusted B2B reviews and ratings platform featuring 130,000+ companies & software, 60,000+ verified reviews, 2500+ validated surveys and resources. We have our own research process to calculate the merit of a company or software on the basis of quality, reliability, and ability. This makes us a treasury of the globe’s most prominent, efficient, and well-performing IT companies and software solutions. On the other hand, we have also become a solid platform for companies and software products to showcase their work & results to a global audience.
How does GoodFirms help users/clients/businesses looking out to hire IT companies?
GoodFirms simplifies the task of finding the best IT company and software solutions for your business by ranking them based on an unbiased and accurate research methodology. Buyers can browse categories, compare prices and read verified reviews to make informed decisions.
How can IT companies or software products leverage GoodFirms?
GoodFirms offers various features such as authentic client reviews, trusted ratings, and verified insights that service providers can use to boost their credibility, visibility, and reach the right audience for lead conversion. By registering on GoodFirms, companies can increase their market share, user acquisition, and brand visibility, resulting in increased sales and revenue.
How is GoodFirms different from other listing platforms?
- Holistic Listing: We list software products & Companies from multiple industries allowing businesses to find all the services they need in one place, rather than having to search for multiple platforms.
- Global presence: We have service providers listed from all over the world, allowing buyers to find the best service providers regardless of their location.
- Verified Reviews and Ratings: We ensure authenticity by verifying each review and rating with a strict process before publishing it on the platform.
- In-depth Research: We research each listed company and analyse their expertise, experience, and market presence. This ensures that businesses get a thorough understanding of each service provider's capabilities.
- Free and Transparent: GoodFirms is a completely free platform, and all information is transparently available to users. We don't have any hidden fees or biases.
What does the term ‘Get Listed’ indicate?
The term get listed refers to getting your company/software registered on GoodFirms. By registering your vendor profile on GoodFirms, your company/software will be added to our lists of relevant companies/software of the same category (internally referred to as ‘directories’).
You can learn more about getting listed on GoodFirms on our Why Get Listed page. Getting listed allows service providers to create a company/software profile on GoodFirms, which involves providing basic information about your business (Name, services offered, location, and other details). Once the profile is verified and approved by our team, it becomes visible on our website across relevant directories.
Who can get listed on GoodFirms?
Since GoodFirms is a B2B review and rating platform, any business offering B2B services in a variety of sectors, including IT, marketing, design, development and business services is eligible to get listed on GoodFirms. This includes small, mid-size, and large enterprises, startups, and agencies. Businesses undergo a rigorous verification process before getting listed on our platform and only the ones that meet our high review standards get onboard.
What is the difference between Directory listings and Leader’s Matrix?
The directory is a comprehensive list of all companies in a category and the Leaders Matrix is a curated list of 20 companies in a particular category based on our Leaders Matrix research methodology that evaluates companies based on their core competencies and 360° Performance view. Both sections have their own unique value and serve different purposes for businesses looking for service providers.
What are the advantages of being listed at the top of directory pages?
You must become a sponsor to appear at the top of a directory page. As a sponsor, your company will be prominently displayed at the top of the page, increasing your visibility to potential clients looking for services in your industry. In addition to being listed first on the page, your company will gain more exposure across our platform as a sponsor.
How can my company rank higher within a directory list without a sponsorship plan?
To move up the directory lists without a sponsorship plan, we recommend that you focus on building your presence on GoodFirms by adding more reviews and portfolios to your GoodFirms profile. By doing so, you can showcase your expertise and capabilities to potential clients and demonstrate your track record of delivering successful projects.
It is also important to regularly update your profile with relevant information and highlight your key differentiators to stand out from your competitors.
How to become a ‘Featured Partner’ on GoodFirms?
To become a Featured Partner on GoodFirms, you can follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Build Your Profile page on GoodFirms.
- Choose the ‘Featured Partner’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Get Featured’ button and you’ll be prompted to open your e-mail client.
- Drop us a request to become a featured partner and our team will get back to you with further details.
That's it! becoming a Featured Partner is a free and an easy way to increase your company's visibility on GoodFirms.
What are the benefits of becoming a ‘Featured Partner’?
- Get access to higher positions in the directory listing, which can help increase your visibility and attract more potential clients.
- Get a GoodFirms badge that provides your company with special recognition in the market, helping you build your trust and reputation.
- Get access to our latest research and market insights.
- You will also have the opportunity to participate in GoodFirms' research, which can help increase your visibility and establish you as an expert in the industry.
What is the difference between ‘Free Member’, ‘Featured Partner’ and ‘Sponsor’?
This membership gives you access to a full company or software profile on GoodFirms, along with your ratings and reviews. You might also receive a mention in our Leaders Matrix if your company meets the necessary requirements.
As a Featured Partner, you get all the advantages of a Free Member as well as extra benefits like improved listing positions in directories, a GoodFirms badge for your website, and to be on various GoodFirms initiatives.
As a Sponsor, you have all the privileges of a Free Member and a Featured Partner, plus top positions across relevant directory listings above the Featured Partners and many more benefits.
How can I claim my company/software profile on GoodFirms?
- Head over to your business’ profile on GoodFirms and fill out the ‘Request Claim’ form at the bottom of the page.
- Our representative will get in touch with you, verify your details and grant you access to your profile.
By claiming access to your profile, you will be able to manage your profile, update your information, respond to reviews, and make other changes as needed. By owning your profile, you can ensure that your company or software is accurately represented on GoodFirms and make the most out of the platform's features.
How can I transfer ownership of my company/software profile?
If you want to give a new team member ownership of your business or software profile on GoodFirms
- Send an email to [email protected] from your registered business email address.
- Our representative will help you through the required changes.
For the security of your profile, only requests from an email address registered under your company domain will be entertained.
Can I remove my company/software profile from GoodFirms?
Yes, you can remove your company or software profile from GoodFirms if there has been no activity on your profile. However, if there has been any client engagement, such as receiving verified reviews and ratings, we are obligated to keep the profile on display as a B2B reviews and ratings platform.
For profile deletion related queries you can drop us a mail at [email protected]. Our representative will assist you with the process.
How can my clients leave reviews on my GoodFirms profile?
- Give your client the link to your profile and ask them to leave a review in your profile's "Write a Review" section. The client will have to sign in using a registered business email or LinkedIn authentication.
- Review Request - To send a formal request via email to your client, log into your vendor account, navigate to the "Reviews" section, and click the "Send Review Request" button.
How do reviews influence my organic rankings on listing pages?
Businesses with more reviews and good ratings are more likely to be ranked higher in search results on GoodFirms, we place significant emphasis on the quantity and quality of reviews.
How does GoodFirms verify the reviews?
All reviews on GoodFirms are verified for their authenticity and quality. We require all reviewers to submit their linkedin profiles or company email addresses, which are verified by us before publishing reviews.
My client doesn’t have a LinkedIn account. How can they review my company/software on GoodFirms?
If your client doesn't have a LinkedIn account, there are two additional ways for them to submit a review. You can either send them a request via email from your vendor profile (found under the ‘Reviews’ tab). Or request them to submit a review over a quick phone call.
Can I edit my review after its submission?
Yes, you can edit your review on GoodFirms if it has not been published on the company or software profile and the status of your review shows as ‘pending’ in your user account.
Just follow this navigation: My Account → My Reviews → Edit
However, if your review has already been published, you will need to contact us directly via email at [email protected] to request an edit.
Note: Only clients can edit the reviews, accessing their account on GoodFirms.
Can my company/software reply to a review?
Yes! log in to your vendor account and go to the ‘Published Review’ section. From there, you can select the review you want to reply to and click on the ‘Add Response’ button. This will allow you to submit a response for a published review.
Is a reviewer allowed to review the same company/software more than once?
Yes, if a reviewer has worked with a company or software on multiple projects, they are allowed to submit a separate review for each project. However, if you have already submitted a review for a particular company/software, you can only submit additional reviews for the same company/software via e-mail ([email protected]) or over a phone call.
What can I do if my company/software receives a negative review?
If your company or software receives a negative review, there are a few steps you can take to address the issue.
- You can respond to the review and provide a thorough explanation of any concerns or issues that the client may have had during the project.
- You can contact us directly if you believe that a negative review is unfair or inaccurate. Our research team will investigate the claim and remove any inappropriate or unfair reviews if necessary.
How does GoodFirms conduct company research?
Our company research process involves evaluating service and software providers based on three primary criteria: Quality, Reliability, and expertise.
Each provider is scored based on six different metrics:
- Market Penetration
These scores are then combined and analyzed to rank all software and service providers.
Our research process uses in-house and through data available from various sources.
However, the organic rankings of service providers are mostly determined by the quality and quantity of reviews.
Does GoodFirms conduct multiple research?
Yes, we conduct multiple types of research to ensure that our platform provides reliable and accurate information to clients looking for service and software providers.
- Our in-house research is used to create company listings.
- Algorithm-based research is used to evaluate a company's market position.
- One-to-one research helps verify the authenticity of reviews received by all companies and software solutions listed on our platform.
- Research blogs that cover current trends and insights in various industries.
- Survey-based research articles that provide statistics on the market for both service providers and seekers.
How are the surveys conducted to collect data for the research?
We send surveys to our research partners, who are some of the best companies and professionals in the world.
We also consider feedback from our users and audience members, post surveys on various social media platforms and leverage popular online journalism services to gather accurate data for our research.
You can register to be one of our research partners from the ‘Research Partner’ tab in our Boost Your Profile page.
What is the advantage of browsing IT companies or software products on GoodFirms?
GoodFirms is a trusted reviews & ratings platform for IT companies, providing users with access to the best services and software solutions worldwide. With verified reviews and ratings, GoodFirms helps users easily shortlist, compare, and find the best company/software that suits their requirements and budget, without the hassle and time-consuming process of searching for the right fit themselves.
Does GoodFirms contact the service/software providers on behalf of visitors?
No, GoodFirms does not contact service or software providers on behalf of its visitors or users. GoodFirms simply provides a platform where businesses or individuals can browse and select the right companies or software solutions according to their needs. GoodFirms is dedicated to providing unbiased reviews and ratings and other research tools to assist visitors in making informed decisions.
How does sponsorship help companies acquire projects at a faster pace?
GoodFirms provides IT Companies and Software vendors the opportunity to market their business to thousands of potential leads. Sponsored companies are ranked higher than featured and free partners on every directory page by default. As a result, our sponsored partners get maximum visibility and significantly higher conversion. The best part about being a sponsor at GoodFirms as compared to other listing platforms, apart from our highly attractive pricing, is the quality of our traffic. While most of our competitors focus on maximising their traffic, we are equally focused on targeting high-quality traffic that easily converts. Beyond generating quality leads for your business, buying a sponsorship also gets you a host of marketing services and features to further boost your branding.
What are the different pricing plans for sponsorship?
You can refer to our Pricing Page to get a detailed view of our sponsorship plans and tiers. Sponsorship pricing may vary depending upon the category and pages you want your company to be featured in. Regardless of the plan and price you opt for, you can rest assured that Goodfirms’ sponsorship plans offer the best ROI your business can buy.