Search in Glossary
Search by alphabetic
- CakePHP is an open-source and rapid development framework that helps developer build web applications faster and in a simpler manner.
- Cloud Application
- A cloud application is a program where cloud-based and local component works together and relies on remote servers for processing logic which can be accessed through the web browser.
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud computing is the practice of handling network of remote servers which are hosted on the net to manage, store, and process data, rather than a personal computer or a local server.
- Cloud Computing Security
- Cloud computing security is the set of control-based technologies and policies designed to protect information, data applications and infrastructure associated with cloud computing.
- Cloud Management
- Cloud management means managing, monitoring and controlling cloud based computing products and services.
- Cloud Security Services
- Cloud security service allows customers to access their SaaS application through their provider and allows providers to connect with their client through a protected channel without opening firewall ports.
- Cloud Storage
- Cloud Storage is basically a service model in which data is stored, managed, maintained and shared over the Internet.
- Content Management System (CMS) for mobile app is an application used to create and manage digital content for a mobile app.
- Content Marketing
- Content Marketing is a type of digital marketing which involves creation and distribution of digital content like blogs, videos, infographics, social media posts and other content forms.
- Cost Per Action (CPA)
- Cost Per Action (CPA) is a payment model for online advertising in which payment is done by advertisers for specific actions such as sales or registrations.
- Cost Per Click (CPC)
- Cost Per Click (CPC) is a unique payment model of Internet advertising where the advertiser pays a publisher whenever it's ad is clicked.
- Cost Per Install (CPI)
- Cost Per Install (CPI) is the specific campaign for Mobile apps, where the advertiser has to pay to a publisher when someone installs the application from their network.
- Cost Per Mille (CPM)
- Cost Per Mille (CPM) is also known as Cost per Thousand (CPT). It is basically an ad campaign in which you have to pay a price for 1,000 Ad impression on the web page.
- Cross Platform Mobile Development
- Cross-Platform Mobile development refers to the process of developing an app that can be used on the more than one mobile platforms such as iOS, Windows, and Android with single source code.