Search in Glossary
Search by alphabetic
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing analytics is thorough analysis of data to show you the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
- Mobile App
- A mobile application is a set of programs developed particularly for use on wireless computing devices such as tablets and smart phones.
- Mobile App Design
- What is Mobile App Design? - A complete guide for beginners
- Mobile App Development
- Mobile app development term is used for Creating or developing the software for particular small computing devices like mobiles and iPads.
- Mobile App Marketing
- Mobile App Marketing is the marketing strategy to promote your mobile app and increase app downloads.
- Mobile App Monetization
- Mobile app monetization is the process of earning revenues from your mobile app without charging for it.
- Mobile App Strategy
- Mobile app strategy is the process to build a roadmap in key areas like mobile app policies, app monetization, app marketing and others for future app success.
- Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS)
- Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS) is a cloud computing platform that connects company’s mobile app with the relevant database and servers through SDKs and APIs.
- Multi-Cloud Strategy
- Multi-cloud strategy is the simultaneous use of multiple cloud service to minimize the threat of extensive data loss or downtime due to component failure in cloud.
- MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
- MVP (Minimum Viable Product) is a development technique in which new product developed with the minimum features required for satisfying clients