Search in Glossary
Search by alphabetic
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Pay Per Click (PPC) is an advertising payment model that allows advertisers to bid on keywords and pay only when the ad is clicked.
- PhoneGap is a software development framework by Adobe System that is used to develop mobile applications.
- PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) is an open source scripting language that can be used for website development and easily embedded into HTML.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) is a cloud service model that automates the creation and management of application over Internet.
- Play Store
- Google Play Store is the digital distribution service developed by the Google, and it is the official App Store for the Android phones and tablets.
- Private Cloud
- Private cloud is the term used to represent a cloud computing platform which is implemented within the corporate firewall controlled by the IT department.
- Programming Languages
- Public Cloud
- Public cloud is a cloud computing environment in which data is managed and maintained by third-party cloud service providers.
- Push Notification for Mobile App
- Mobile app notification is a message or alert sent by an app to users which do not require them to open the app.