Search in Glossary
Search by alphabetic
- SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) is a term used in software development to narrate a procedure for planning, designing, creating, testing, and deploying software or application.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing a website so that it performs well in organic search in search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Serverless Computing
- Serverless computing is a type of cloud computing model in which resources are dynamically managed by third-party cloud service providers.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Social media marketing (SMM) is a type of marketing that involves using various social media or social networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc) to promote a product or a brand.
- Software is a set of instructions or commands given to computer in order for it to perform a specific function.
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS) is a category of cloud computing services that allows users to use software applications over the Internet as a service.
- Software Bug
- A software bug is a flaw, failure, error or fault in a computer software or system that causes it to return unexpected or incorrect results.
- Software Deployment
- Software deployment is the procedure of making software ready for launch.
- Software Design
- Software design is part of the software development process where the overall structure and flow of the software is decided.
- Software Development
- Software development is a stage in SDLC that encompasses complete set of processes and procedures for creating and maintaining software products.
- Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Software Development Kit (SDK) is basically a set of software development tools that allow developers to create applications, software or frameworks.
- Software Maintenance
- Software maintenance is defined as the process of modifying a software application after delivery to improve its performance.
- Software Quality Assurance
- Software Quality Assurance is the term coined for maintaining a desired level of quality in software.
- Software Testing
- Software testing is the process of verifying if the software is fit for use or not by detecting software bugs.
- Software Tools
- A software or a programming tool is a set of computer programs that are used by the developers to create, maintain, debug, or support other applications and programs.
- Swift is the programming language created by Apple Inc for developing iOS apps and OS X.