Search in Glossary
Search by alphabetic
- Web Application
- In computing, web app or web application is a client-server application software in which the user interface runs in web browsers.
- Web Application Testing
- Web Application Testing is a testing process to ensure there are no issues with Web Application and certify whether application is ready to go live or not.
- Web Content Management System
- Web Content Management System (WCMS) is a program that helps in controlling, maintaining, changing and reassembling the content on the web site.
- Web Design
- Web design is a process of creating a website. It encompasses various aspects like website structure, Web page layout, content production, user interface etc.
- Web Development
- Web development is the process of developing websites or webpages that are hosted on Internet or intranet.
- Web Development Tools
- A web development tool is a set of programs used by web developers to test and debug their code. They cannot be used for creating direct web developments.
- Web Framework
- A web app framework or web framework is a software framework that is created to support the development of dynamic sites, web services, and web applications.
- Web Navigation
- Web Navigation facilitates movement from one Web page to another Web page.
- Web Security
- Web security is also known as “Cybersecurity”. It basically means protecting a website or web application by detecting, preventing and responding to cyber threats.
- Web Services for Mobile App
- A Web service is a type of software that can help streamline every aspect of a mobile application and integrate it for other Web Services.
- Website Cost
- Website Cost: In this guide, you will get the clear insights on all the options required to build a website and the cost of each of that option.
- Website Optimization
- Website optimization is the process of improving the performance of a website to better engage and convert visitors by analyzing and testing different web elements.
- Website Performance
- Website performance simply means increasing the speed of a website by optimizing individual web pages, images and other file formats which are downloaded or displayed on user’s web browser.
- Website Redesign
- The top reasons for a website redesign are listed here with explanations as to why this may be a necessary choice at times.
- A wireframe is typically a visual guide that shows how page or screen looks. It is used for planning a site or application's functionality and structure.