Software Testing Company, QA Services.
Please introduce your company and give a brief about your role within the company?
DeviQA is an Independent Software Testing & Quality Assurance Company. We are ten years’ experienced team proficient in:
• QA process design and implementation
• Full-cycle testing
• Automated tests development for Web, Mobile, and API
• Performance, Load, Stress testing
• QA Audit
• Test documentation design, etc.
Our automated testing expertise encompasses more than 40+ test automation frameworks and solutions. We are fans of complete test ecosystem design (for instance, integration of automated tests with Jira + Slack + TestRail + Jenkins).
What was the idea behind starting this organization?
The idea of creating DeviQA was to put together a highly-qualified team of QA engineers to provide full testing services in one place. Our company have already completed work on more than 500 projects. Our team has substantial experience in building complex solutions to resolve issues that other companies have found difficult. All this helped us to achieve great heights in the QA industry.
What are your company’s business model–in house team or third party vendors/ outsourcing?
We have an in-house team of 100+ QA engineers. All engineers work in our office.
How is your business model beneficial from a value-added perspective to the clients compared to other companies' models?
We started our company with an idea to put together only highly qualified specialists with extensive experience in testing. We differ from other company with a unique approach to resolve complex issues. Challenges are food for us; that’s why we are one of the top software testing companies on the global market.
What industries do you generally cater to? Are your customers repetitive? If yes, what ratio of clients has been repetitive to you?
We work with customers that represent different industries like FinTech, Automotive, Healthcare, Energy, Telecom, Manufacturing, Business apps, Social & Media, etc. A significant number of our customers return to us with new projects, and also we get new clients by word of mouth.
Mention the objectives or the parameters critical in determining the time frame of testing an application & website.
The following parameters are critical in determining the time frame of testing:
• The existence of the right testing process
• QA resources availability
• The current state of the application to be tested
• Presence of test documentation
• Mobile/Desktop OS versions
• Supported browsers
• Types of testing(manual, automated, performance, UI/UX, etc.)
• List of the environments
• Current development process
How much effort in terms of time goes into testing the front end and back end of an application & website?
All depends on the application itself. Some applications have most of the logic on the frontend, but some of them are on the backend. Also, the size of the form is a parameter which influences the efforts involved in testing any application or website.
What are the key parameters to be considered before selecting the right model for testing?
To choose a “right” testing model we look to the size and type of the project, requirements, flexibility, risk levels, time & budget, process, etc.
Agile Testing or Waterfall Testing. Which testing model do you prefer?
A waterfall is a linear approach, while Agile is an iterative one. There is no right answer to this question as it depends on many factors. Teams with up to 10-12 people prefer to use Agile.
Please list some factors which are essential while testing a product or service.
The following factors are essential while testing a product or service:
• Using well-proven test design techniques to maximize the effectiveness of the tests
• Prioritizing and performing the most critical tests first
• Having detailed and structured test documentation
• Reviewing requirements, architecture, design, interface specifications and other parts, which collectively comprise the test basis.
• Having enough skill set of engineers
• Automated activities which are reasonable to be automated
• Perform clear bug reports simplify the life
What are the key factors that you consider before deciding the cost of testing a product or service?
While deciding about the cost involved in testing a product or service, we need to consider the following key factors:
• The current state of the project
• Types of testing should be performed
• Availability of the QA resources
• The time frame for testing
• Testing requirements
• Number of test passes
• Environments and platforms
What kind of payment structure do you follow to bill your clients? Is it Pay per Feature, Fixed Cost, Pay per Milestone (could be in phases, months, versions, etc.)
We have three models of cooperation with our clients:
• Dedicated team
• Time and materials
• Fixed price
Do you take in projects which meet your basic budget requirement? If yes, what is the minimum requirement? If no, on what minimum budget you have worked for?
We do not have minimum budget requirement to start work on the project. Our smallest plan was around one month of workload for 1 QA engineer.
What is the price range (min and max) of the projects that you catered to in 2018?
It depends on various factors like:
1) Is the project long term?
2) Is it a full-time workload?
3) How many people are required to do the job?
4) What type of tasks needs to be performed?
5) What kind of testing the client is particularly interested in?
+1 408 520 9651
+1 408 520 9651
+1 408 520 9651