Q&A of Business Services
GoodFirms have now introduced an interactive Question/Answers portal where you can gain and share your knowledge about Business Services. This platform enables you to ask questions, answer the questions posted by others, share the information, and engage with a global audience. Explore GoodFirms Q&A Community Portal to share your knowledge and interact with other thought-leaders.
Our studio follows international standards of feature films and documentaries, providing also production, filming and location services. One can reach us at following address:
Khushi Media Studios showcases itself as a technically advanced and integrated film & media hub. As a Studio, our aim is to offer a one-stop-solution for the full line of production, post-production and event services for our clients under the one roof. We have newly augmented our facilities with 3 air-conditioned studio floors with high tech studio equipments
We’re not just a post production studio but also a state of mind… where river of creativity combines with zeal and skills on the plains of technology”. With such a motto, one can only expect to witness something out of the ordinary.
The most modern state of art post production studios facilities are available 24x7 days , editing on FCP, special effects or 3d animations, dubbing or titling.
We can provide you total production solution for your new music video; recording studios with most modern infrastructures for music composing and song recording are available 24X7
The eCommerce industry is one of the profoundly growing industry. The eCommerce giants will have their teams to handle all different aspects of the store. On the other hand, small business owners get sidelined due to their financial constraints. If small business owners are aware of a few things, then their journey gets easier. Here we have given the list of small business eCommerce solutions. Implementing them in your store will benefit you a lot.
- The platform that you select for your eCommerce store development should be easy to manage and cost-effective at the same time. By looking at the current market conditions, Shopify should be the ideal choice of small as well as big eCommerce owners.
- Your store should be unique, more attractive, and refined than your competitors. Even though Shopify has tons of free themes and apps to make the store even more appalling & feature reach. But you should better hire a developer to perform such additional improvements.
- The website developed by you should also be SEO friendly. As a small business owner, the search engine presence is very important. Start optimizing the website for SEO now.
- During the peak season of your business, you should invest in the paid marketing of your business too. The paid marketing will help you drive more quality traffic and conversion for your store.
- For marketing of the website, social media has proven to be the best platform. Start putting more effort into your social presence. For the maximum benefits, create the most engaging content for your users.
Above were some of the most effective small scale eCommerce solution. One should always keep them in mind for the optimum results. And if you find difficulty with any one of them, do not hesitate to contact us. We are the celebrated eCommerce website development company. It would be a pleasure for us to solve your doubts!!
As per my personal experience, I would suggest you choose Gusto. It is the best software solution overall for small to medium level businesses that always want all-in-one HR, benefits, and payroll software for their enterprise.
The best thing about Gusto payroll software is that it automatically calculates, pays, and files your state, federal, and local payroll taxes. It also automatically proceeds with 1099s, W-2s, and new-hire forms. It covers a full range of HR products and helps you manage everything from within the platform itself.
Gusto Payroll Software
Gusto is a fantastic payroll software for modern employers. It helps the small to medium level businesses to take care of their teams by providing full-payroll service. Gusto offers expert HR, team management, 401 (k) s, and health insurance tools to more than 100,000 businesses worldwide. The simple and transparent pricing of the software starts at just $45 per month.
Features of Gusto Software:
· Automated payroll, taxes, and filings: It covers automated taxes, W-2s and 1099s, payroll on AutoPilot, new hire reporting, child-support garnishments, and tip credits for maximum wage adjustments.
· All the forms: Gusto professionals file all state, federal, and local payroll tax forms on behalf of your company by adding e-sign, e-file, and e-fax technologies.
· Flexible payroll features: Flexible payment schedules, multiple pay rates, unlimited payrolls, multiple states, net-to-gross calculations, contractor payments, unlimited bonuses, and off-cycle payrolls, easy cancellations, deductions, reimbursements, and garnishments.
· Advanced payroll features: Integrated pre-tax benefits, expense integration, accounting integration, federal R&D tax credit, time-tracking integrations, and FICA tip credit for restaurants.
· Employee Management: These features include direct deposits, charitable donations, paperless employee onboarding, lifetime accounts, organization of employees and contractors into teams for different departments, and vacation & sick policies.
· Online Facilities: Mobile access to your tablet or smartphone, digital signatures, calendar sync, collaboration, and fee charges for payroll setup.
· Technical Details: Gusto software supports Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone/iPad, and web-based devices.
· It is a cloud-hosted software that works in the English language.
Benefits of Gusto Software:
· Gusto Software simplifies benefits administration
· It makes tax reporting and compliance easier
· It assures no long-term contract deals
· Intuitive dashboards and controls are facilitated
· It facilitates error-proof payroll management
Gusto Pricing Plans:
1. Core Plan – Full-Service Payroll from between 39/mo base plus $6/mo per person.
2. Complete Plan – Full-Service Payroll plus Advanced HR tools from $39/mo base plus $12/mo per person.
3. Concierge Plan - Full-Service Payroll plus Advanced HR tools between $149/mo base plus $12/mo per person.
Online HR services tool – Gusto is designed to simplify the tedious and complicated HR, payroll, and benefit management services for modern businesses. The Gusto app delivers a robust set of payroll features, coupled with a perfectly designed user-interface, and innovation & automation functionalities that impress the users. The fair prices associated with different plans help businesses to acquire tailored services to meet their exact needs.
There are multiple eCommerce store creation platforms available. The following are some of the leading eCommerce store creation platforms.
- Wix Stores
All of these platforms have their own merits and demerits. But apart from all of them, the one platform that shines is Shopify. It offers the most useful functionalities and facilities to operate the store. The Shopify store comes with so many perks and functionalities for store owners. Without the zero knowledge of coding or soft skills, one can easily create a complete eCommerce store with Shopify. Let's discuss a few of the benefits of Shopify for the creation of an eCommerce store.
The store creation with Shopify is fairly easy. The domain and hosting for the website can also be bought directly from Shopify. Without spending a bomb on hosting service, the hosting charges are already included in the subscription plan of Shopify. And the simple admin interface is also perfect to manage eCommerce store.
Stunning store designs
The Shopify theme store has hundreds of appealing themes and templates. They have got you covered for the all different niches of eCommerce. As a new store owner, you can go through all different themes and get the best ones that suit your business. Even several Shopify experts can also deliver great results with Shopify eCommerce design.
By choosing the Shopify, you will be eligible to get the best customer service offered by Shopify experts. They offer 24/7 customer support. You can contact them with email, phone calls, and live chat.
Shopify is also one of the most SEO friendly eCommerce store creation platforms out there. There are hell lot of functionalities available related to SEO of the website. The custom title & meta tags are also supported.
And apart from all these features, the benefits such as mobile-friendliness, easy payments, Shopify app store, security, blazingly fast websites, and several marketing tools make Shopify the best eCommerce store creation platforms.
And above all, there is a large community of Shopify Experts available around the globe. They help the store owners to get the best results out of their Shopify store. At Softpulse Infotech, our team can also deliver excellent services for Shopify. We deliver the ones stop solution to all things related to Shopify.
For eCommerce store owners out there, the Shopify can deliver the great functionalities. The flexibility and simplicity offered by it are just impeccable.
A hashtag is an excellent way for individuals and brands to make their social posts more visible and increase engagement. By using hashtag cleverly with keywords, a brand can quickly generate leads.
What is a hashtag and how it works
A “hashtag” is a phrase or words with a hash (#) sign in front of it. It is widely used on social media networks to find the content of particular interest searched by users.
Hashtags to social media networks are what keywords to Google. Whenever a user includes a hashtag to their post, it’s able to be indexed by the social network and easily discovered by other users. Hashtags are used to promote business, events, products, and a myriad of other things.
Hashtags can double your brand engagement and increase the clickthrough rate.
( Image source: Twitter Unified Infotech)
However, the phrase or word of your hashtags depends on what is the purpose of your hashtag marketing.
Usually, it is categorized as below:
- Branded hashtag- Brand awareness and promotion
- Specific hashtag- Particular product promotion or contest
- Community hashtag- Industry related to your content
- Trending hashtag- News or trending topics people are interested in
Here is the example of community hashtag and specific hashtag. The company targets the community concerned about #healthylifestyle as well as people interested in #fitnessapp.
(image source: Unified Infotech twitter handler)
Number of hashtags recommended for various Social Media Platforms
There is no specific standard for hashtag usage, but the number of hashtag words generally used for social media marketing are:
- Twitter: Use only 1-2 hashtags in your tweet
- Instagram: Use between 7-10 hashtags in your post
- LinkedIn: Use only 3-4 hashtags per post
- Facebook: Use only 2 hashtags for facebook post
- Youtube: Use around 15 hashtags
- Pinterest: There is no limit, but ideally 20 is recommended
- Google+: Use 1-3 hashtags for Google+
- Tumbler: It allows 30 but only first 20 has more chance to list out
How to use hashtags for your business?
- Go through the Guidelines: Before using hashtags on any platform, go through their guidelines for a proper way to use them, and get better results. The hashtags on Instagram works differently than on Twitter or Facebook or any other platform.
- Hashtag easy to remember: Create a hashtag phrase that is easy to remember and prone to less typo error.
- Longer hashtags: For longer hashtags use capitals so that they are easier to read. Also, try using the most trending hashtags in your industry
- Consistency: Keep consistent and unique hashtag throughout all your social sites. Check there is no other hashtag like yours.
- Hold a contest: Use a catchy hashtag to encourage people to enter your contest. For example, Lays created a contest with a hashtag #DoUsAFlavor.
- Add a hashtag to profile: Add hashtags link into your social media profile. For Instagram, you can add hashtags to stories.
- Promote content with hashtag: If there is an article that promotes your business, then do not forget to hashtag that article in your social media post.
- Relevant and Unique hashtag: Be selective on using keywords for hashtags; others might be using the same keywords. In that case, try to make your generic hashtags more specific by adding keywords that relate to your company, product, or service. For example, one can write #shoes as #mencasualshoes. There are tools available to research industry-related and popular hashtags like RiteTag, ExportTweet, Trendsmap, and Keyhole.
- Hashtag Placement: For example, if you are using YouTube for promotion, then put the most popular tags at the start of description and title to allow YouTube algorithms to locate quickly and categorize your videos.
- Tag the Influencer: Influencer plays a significant role in promoting business on social media. Follow them on social media, and take note of the hashtags they’re frequently using. Try to create a hashtag around the same and tag them if possible. You can use Hashtagify.me tool for this purpose.
- Promote Actively: Usually, people forget to promote hashtags once they have created. Posting hashtag frequently ( not overdoing) is equally important.
- Add hashtags to the previous post: Audit your post at a regular interval, see if you can add hashtags to any previous post you think could make a difference
- Hashtags with emojis: Use emojis with hashtags. Companies like Coca-Cola, Dominos, and Samsung have successfully used emojis with hashtags for its brand campaign
- Hashtags offline: Do not keep your hashtags limited to online. Make sure your hashtag is seen offline as well, for instance, near the point of sale, on your promotional flyers, print ads, and every receipt.
What NOT to do while using Hashtags
- Do not add spaces, special characters or punctuation in a hashtag otherwise, it won’t work
- Do not add series of a hashtag in your post or it may look cluttered
- Do not use banned hashtags particularly for Instagram
- Do not hijack popular hashtags unless you add value to it or start any positive discussion
- Do not use the same hashtags repetitively
- If you are using a hashtag for Youtube, remember a video having more than 15 hashtags may have no use as it would be ignored. Unless you are on an Instagram which allows 30 hashtags/posts.
- Do not use any offensive terms in your hashtags out of aggression to take down your rivals
- Do not post any hashtags with profile private; make sure it is Public; otherwise, it would be useless.
Promoting business through social media marketing demands consistency. To achieve marketing goals in the set timeline, both small and large businesses rely on a digital marketing agency.
Here is the list of the top popular digital marketing agency:
Final thought: Hashtag definitely enhances your online presence, but using the right strategy is the key to its success.
Your brand helps people better to identify your business than anything else does. It makes your customers recognize your business like Nike ‘swoosh’, the golden arches of McDonald's, or the apple used by Apple Computers.
It is not just about your company’s logo. Still, your brand reflects in everything from your business card, staff uniforms, customer service style, and even the premises to your advertising and marketing materials.
By definition, branding is a marketing practice in which a company develops its name, design, and the logo that is easily identifiable by all. It helps to distinguish its products from other products and services available in the market.
A well-drafted brand plan focusses on the brain's trust of an organization, resources, and tactics implemented in order to make their brand achieve its goals. Marketing is about numbers, but branding is more about emotions, and how your clients and customers feel about your business, your products and services.
Reports reveal that 89% of the brands stay loyal to brands that share their values. On the other hand, 70% of brand managers consider generating an audience more important than sales conversion. This is also true that over 73% of consumers love a brand due to their helpful customer service.
Types of Business Brands
The variety of brands you select can guide your business decisions and you have to incorporate this into your entire business planning. Different kinds of brands suit different types of products and services and will prove appealing to different customers. Here are a few examples of different types of brands:
· Individual brands
· Service brands
· Organization brands
· Personal brands
· Group brands
· Event brands
· Geographic place brands
· Private-label brands
· Media brand
Branding Strategies are important
It is quite evident that a brand distinguishes you from your competitors by making you more recognizable to the customers. It provides a clear purpose behind why the customers are being engaged and how you are doing so. When a business follows a cohesive brand strategy, you will be able to communicate with your customers more clearly.
Your brand sums up how it is perceived by your customers as a company, products, or services. Therefore, your brand strategy should guide every way in which you interact and communicate with your customers.
Online Brand and Reputation Management
If you own a good reputation, it means your customers trust you and feel good to buy your products and services. It comes with the constant effort of brand and reputation management for years. Brand and reputation management is actually the process to shape the way the public looks at your business to match the way you look at it.
Online tools to manage your brand’s reputation will give you results sooner than expected and you can keep track of your progress as well.
· Online reviews – Positive customer reviews encourage other customers as well to buy your products and services.
· Feedback and business improvement – You can ask your customers to send their feedback and testimonials over the services they are given or the products they have bought from your company.
· Competition monitoring – Millions of businesses can be seen fighting for some similar kind of keywords in the market. Your instinct to identify the right places of advertising your products and use the most critical aspects of your online presence will help you get over the competition.
· Social media engagement – Social media posts are easy to comment on and share if you have an engaged community. This makes your posts go viral and reach a maximum of your customers.
Branding is essential for all growing businesses. The positive reputation of your brand builds loyalty and it increases customer confidence in your brand and product that ultimately enhances your business sales.
A Project Management system is the best solution when it comes to organizing and planning a large number of projects, plans, tasks, and people. This system provides accurate, predictable, and profitable solutions to businesses irrespective of their size.
- Intervals is easy to access, yet robust time tracking and task management software that comes with intelligent reporting. The software assists its clients with collaboration, tracking, and reporting tools, thereby helping turn successful projects into a successful business. Intervals provide budget tracking, document sharing, email integration, productivity reports, and various other project management features. These features help their clients to get their workflow organized and gather invaluable insights about their projects.
- Celoxis is a well-known, simple, and affordable project management software. This software assists its clients in managing their project portfolios, workflows, expenses, timesheets, and resources, and at the same time improve client and team collaboration.
- BVDash is a cloud-based project management software solution which is explicitly designed for multiple industry verticals. The software provides its users with a dashboard that can be utilized by project teams to access various systems and tools. BVDash offers prominent features such as issue management, cost control, project scheduling, dashboards, and much more.
- Paymo is the latest project management app that assists small and medium project-based businesses to manage their projects from initiation to execution phase. This app enables its clients to access all the project management features on a single platform, which eliminates the need and struggle to work with and learn to use several apps. Paymo ensures to deliver a seamless workflow to its clients throughout the life cycle of their project.
- Workfront is a modern workflow and project management software that delivers excellent projects to its clients. The app connects enterprise work, collaboration, and digital content of their clients into an Operational System of Record.
- Smartsheet is visceral online project management, collaboration & Gantt chart software. This tool comprises of a familiar spreadsheet-like interface, combined with a network of file sharing & workflow, which enables its client’s teams to operate in an agile and efficient manner. The panel of technicians at Smartsheet assists their clients in work execution and planning for organizations. Additionally, this tool captures, tracks, automates and reports on its client’s work at scale, which delivers efficient processes and outcomes to their clients.
- Clarizen is one of the leading project management software and collaborative work management solution built on a secure, scalable platform. This tool is explicitly designed for organizations that value cross-company engagement and on-time processes. Clarizen connects project management, configurable workflow automation, and in-context collaboration to deliver the clients exactly what they require.
- RationalPlan is a project management software solution that helps small and medium businesses in the planning of projects, allocating resources, analyzing workloads, tracking work progress, estimating project costs, and managing budgets. This tool provides its clients with an embedded project guide that assists them through each step of the project planning process.
- LiquidPlanner is a combination of collaboration tools and project management software. This software consists of specific features for IT teams, project managers, professional services, development teams, and marketing teams.
- OpenProject is a well-known project management software that provides multi-project management, team collaboration, and communication services to its clients along the entire project life cycle. Additionally, this software also assists in task management, bug tracking, requirements management, Scrum, product planning, Gantt charts, wiki, meeting management, time tracking and even cost reporting & budgeting.
The list of the software mentioned above provides the best project management services for small-to-mid-sized companies. You can opt for the one that best fits your requirements from all the companies mentioned above.
The co-founder of Pixar Animation Studios Ed Catmull once quoted-
---“ It is not the manager’s job to prevent risks. It is the manager’s job to make it safe to take them.”
The management consulting firm does something similar for million-dollar companies. They pull out the companies stuck in the quicksand of wrong decisions and prompt them to undertake business risks.
During the operation, the consultancy firm wears many hats to provide robust business solutions to its clients. They solve the most complex problems of the organization, including how to launch the product? How to optimize company revenue? Or how to market the product sidelining a strong competitor?
( image source: vectorstock.com)
Whether you are working for a management consulting firm or operating individually, it is one of the highest-paid jobs in the world, but it comes with the price. It demands lots of hard work, traveling, burning mid-night oil et al.
Some famous management consulting firms you may have heard about would be McKinsey & Company, Accenture, Deloitte & Touche, Gartner, etc. Their demand is on the rise with the management consulting industry, growing 3.6% to for more than 708,000 firms in the last five years in the U.S alone. So what exactly they do?
Role of management consulting firm
Management consultancy firms’ services span over a broad area. It offers services across all business operations – from HR and marketing to IT and finance. They train staff to solve the most rigid problems, devise invaluable strategies, and improve the financial and operational health of their clients’ organizations.
The role of the consultant may vary depending on their experience and position. As a junior consultant, particularly at big-league firms, you may be part of a team advising businesses that are already doing well.
Management Consulting Operation Areas
The management consulting services address issues of the organization and as we had mentioned earlier, and it spans across various domains.
( image source: consultancy.co.uk)
Like many domains, the consultant has different roles to perform. Here are a few examples.
Why organization need business consulting firms
- When a client wants a third party opinion and has to take a critical decision
- When they want a temporary workforce that is efficient and experienced. It helps them to save time and money to hire a full-time expert.
- When they need Subject Matter Expert, for instance, knowing the Lean Six Sigma process design to finance organization structures.
- Since they have worked with many firms, they can bring in experience from a variety of companies
- Consultancy firms show readiness to teach new clients about areas they need to stay competitive
Do businesses need Management consultancy firms?
There is a common notion about hiring Management consultancy firms, and few people think it is unnecessary to hire them when the organization has a team of experienced CEOs, executives, and stakeholders for business transformation.
Some even argue that consultants know little or nothing about their clients’ companies, and merely dish out information their clients already have. If you are hiring expensive corporate executives just for knowledge transfer, then remember there are cheaper sources available to fill the void. There is no need to spend a hefty amount.
Besides that, as many as of new consulting firms fail during the first two years, there is always a risk of hiring a wrong consultancy firm. It can bring double loss; you may lose huge money on hiring the firm and bear the extra loss with the business problem yet not resolved.
There is also a group of business owners who think consultancy firms work as a shield for managers. They can escape any form of responsibility. They can blame consultants if things go wrong and accept praise for hiring them if things work out.
Another major issue on the hiring management consultant is the ego clash. Senior executives may not co-operate with the consultancy firm and may try to sabotage their views or ideas. To gain effective results from the consultancy firm, it is necessary to fix the internal conflict.
There is a lot of disparity over hiring management consultancy firms. The old school relies on its internal resource while modern-day entrepreneurs envisage consultancy firm as the savior. There is a chance to get an advantage from hiring management consultancy if a business owner knows the knowledge and guidance they are seeking from the consulting firm is a good value for money. This comes by selecting the best management consultancy firm.
How to select the best Management consultancy firms
This is a difficult question to answer when you have an overwhelming list of Management consultancy firms. A correct choice, in the beginning, means a positive result in the end. These are a few tips which could help to find the best management consultancy firms.
- Check their work history: Always ask about who they have worked with and how successful the project was. If required, contact past clients with their consent.
- Evaluate the legal clause: Diligently evaluate the legal formalities, rules, and quality of the service before signing any agreement
- Consider experience over money: An inexperienced consultant who is cheaper but takes a longer time to reach your goal may be more costly than an experienced consultant
- Add value: Having the same people with the same skills might not help to grow business or find a solution. Always hire a consulting firm that has provided services in various fields and has resourced people with a myriad of skills
- Analyze Government records: Do not merely rely on the Google search data; some might have posted false information. Most government has official legal records and other references about legally registered consulting firms. Use them.
- Check reviews and ratings: There are excellent online review sites that list companies based on users genuine remarks, public opinion and service rendered
If you are seriously thinking to triumph another business milestone, then bring on board some best talent from the top management consulting firms.
List of top management consulting firms.
Digital Marketing is imperative for any business irrespective of its size and type. Small businesses can also get the best out of digital marketing campaigns in their limited budget if managed efficiently. Digital Marketing provides the power to companies to reach out to their target audience resulting in their overall growth.
As the Digital Marketing industry is growing by leaps and bounds, many start-ups have sprung up in this industry; you need to select a company that best suits your business requirements.
Some of the best digital marketing services in the USA are listed below:
SmartSites is one of the leading website design and digital marketing companies in the US that focuses on search engine marketing (SEO & PPC).
2. Lounge Lizard
Lounge Lizards is a Digital Marketing organization that provides practical digital marketing automation. The digital marketing solutions of this firm upscale leads and sales metrics.
Moburst is a full service global digital marketing agency that excels in driving sales to its client’s businesses. The company holds expertise in app optimization & marketing and delivers the most relevant services to its client’s businesses of all sizes.
4. Go Fish Digital
Go Fish Digital is a full-time digital marketing organization that holds its expertise in technical search engine optimization (SEO), creative link building campaigns, online reputation management (ORM), website design/development, influencer marketing, and much more.
5. Social Media 55
Social Media 55 helps its clients to rank their websites higher in the Google search results. This platform also authorizes its user’s profiles to be verified on Facebook and Instagram. They do so by providing a full-featured unique menu of options customized to their client’s budget and requirements.
ReVerb is a well established digital marketing organization in the USA that provides a complete set of marketing services for IT companies, hi-tech startups, ICO projects, and industrial enterprises. The company also offers technical content creation, email marketing, SEO, SMM, ICO promotion, design, video production, public speaking, and a lot more services.
Apptuitive is a digital marketing agency that collaborates with startup brands and supports them throughout to succeed. It ensures that their client’s app earns a primary position in the App Stores. The company lays strong emphasis on App Store Optimization (ASO) tactics as 70% of app downloads are organic.
Intensify is a digital marketing agency that provides excellent digital advertising, social media management, and eCommerce marketing solutions to its clients. The company has clients from various industries including apparel, beauty, fitness, law, CPG, and hospitality.
Courimo is a digital marketing agency that provides excelling PPC, SEM, social media & SEO services to businesses irrespective of their size. The company works on a customer-centric approach. Moreover, they combine innovative technologies and a passion to deliver excellent digital solutions.
10. Quantum IT Innovation
Quantum IT Innovation is a digital marketing agency that provides an efficient mobile app, web, and digital marketing services globally. The company provides propelling SEO, PPC campaign management, content marketing, app store optimization, and social media marketing services.
I have classified these companies based on their rate per hour, number of employees, year of establishment, and their location.
All the above-listed companies provide outstanding digital marketing services. You can select the one that best fits your requirements.