Q&A of Mobile App
GoodFirms have now introduced an interactive Question/Answers portal where you can gain and share your knowledge about Mobile App. This platform enables you to ask questions, answer the questions posted by others, share the information, and engage with a global audience. Explore GoodFirms Q&A Community Portal to share your knowledge and interact with other thought-leaders.
I personally recommend using Amplitude or Mixpanel.
And DON'T use google analytics.
User session recording tools enable businesses to track user experience for your mobile app. It makes you know how your users behave with your app and what their likes and dislikes are.
Businesses generally focus on user retention, app downloads, and other KPIs that matter to the popularity of their app, but forget about user session recording that is also a critical element to understand user behavior towards your app.
User session recording tools for your mobile application do not just help in tracking user behavior, but also help in understanding how users are interacting with your app and how better you can optimize the app for them. They record every tap, swipe, and action on the app, along with giving you an instant insight for qualitative app analytics. These tools help you in figuring out:
· Why is your app crashing (if it is really crashing)?
· Why are users using the app once only and never return?
· Why are users abandoning the registration process (if registration is needed)?
Here are some of the popular tools suggested by our experts at Openxcell Technolabs that can surely help you in recording user sessions on your app and help you analyze user responses towards your mobile app.
Hotjar: It is one of the most popular user session recording tools that can record actual website visitors for the users. At the same time, they are navigating through your app, including movements of their clicks, taps, and cursor. Later on, users can add tags to their recordings and share them with their contacts. The Hotjar software combines multiple UX tools, and price ranges from €89/month (20,000 page views) to €589/month (400,000 page views).
Inspectlet:It is another popular tool that can record up to 100 user sessions per month for free. It facilitates eye-tracking heatmaps and lets you filter the recorded videos using different attributes. Other features are quite similar to Hotjar only. Various packages from Inspectlet start from free to $299/month based on the number of page views, session records, and the app.
Mouseflow:Mouseflow is an older market player. It also tracks clicks, scrolls, mouse movements, and forms via session replay. Heatmaps are also provided as per this tool to show where visitors are interacting on the website. Form Analytics feature is also supported by Mouseflow that enables the users to understand why visitors abandon forms online. A starter package costs around €29/month, growth package costs around (€99/month), and pro package costs around (€399/month) for every 10,000 page views.
Hoverowl:This tool collects and analyzes visitor recordings and carries out heatmap analysis. It also offers a website mouse tracking facility to optimize features of your web pages and app. The unique thing about this tool is its visitor timeline identifying some useful information such as the source, locations, and time of your visitors on your website or app. Hoverowl pricing range from $9/month to $99/month based on the number of sites, impressions, and storage needed.
Smartlook:Among all qualitative analytics solutions for web and mobile apps, Smartlook tops the list. It is helping more than 200,000 businesses of all sizes and industries to record user actions. It is the only tool that lets you understand user behavior at the micro-level. The free package of the Smartlook tool comes for 1,500 recordings per month. The starter package is available for $19 per month, and the power pack is available for $79 per month.
All of these user session recording tools have their own advantages and disadvantages. The fact of the matter is no single tool is perfect for recording user sessions on your website or mobile app. A bit of privacy risk is also involved with such kind of tools.
Visual feedback can be an alternative to such tools that is risk-free. However, this is not always possible. On the other hand, user session recordings give you an insight on several matters that you can undertake to enhance your business’s conversion ratio. So, explore a little and choose the best user session recording tool for your mobile app.
With a legitimate touch of innovation and originality, AppAspect Technologies Pvt Ltd. has greatly increased its capabilities and successes for its clients. We have mastered and created a streak of great value and quality in all our work since 2011. One thing that has separated us from our competitors remains with the adherence of understanding our clients’ goals and visions first. We then implement our strategies, planning, efforts and quality control to bring forward for you the best possible result suited according to your business needs. AppAspect has partnered up with enterprises from the US, UK, and many other countries to showcase what the next-gen website development that can speak to users at a deeper level. It has also engaged in creating apps that reflect innovation at its essence. We have also shown how taking all these factors and relating to your brand can make all the difference.
Anywhere from $1500 to $4000 per month depending upon location, experience, fitment.
If time-travel existed, it would be fascinating to gaze into the future of the app world. The human intelligence would be churning out some impossible things from the artificial brain, enabling the bit size electronic components to take control of the monstrous machines.
In 2019, the mobile apps were successful in influencing a good fraction of people; however, their access was limited to basic features than exploring their true capabilities.
It is going to change in 2020 as some countries are planning to make their cities smart by rolling out some conceptual technology into the real world.
While persuing various case-studies of Openxcell, one can say the traditional app development trends have switched from regular business apps to the - advanced autonomous cars app, cryptocurrency app, universal app (one app for all), health apps, and so on. It depicts the future mobile apps are going to be vibrant, responsive, and intelligent.
Some of the top trends which will be influencing the mobile app development sector in 2020 are as follows:
- IoT integration with mobile apps: If you are searching on Google, what is the future of IoT, then you are searching wrong. IoT is the future. IoT is a network of internet-enabled devices all having an IP address. It allows devices to communicate with each other through a mobile app. It means your home lighting, security, heating, air conditioning, and even cooking devices would be clubbed with your smartphones. How amazing it would be to receive a notification when there is excess use of electricity at home.
- Beacon Technology: Will you be tempted to shop if you get a notification for a bumper sale while passing through some retail store? Maybe yes. Beacon technology makes this happen. Beacons use proximity technology to detect human presence nearby and then trigger action ( push notification) accordingly. Beacons can be productive in the retail sector, especially when merged with IoT. In 2020, the beacon is going to leave its footprints on all major apps.
- Apps for foldable phones: With loads of technological innovations happening around, one could easily miss out on the most creative piece of innovation in the smartphone space - foldable mobile phones. Developing an app for foldable phones will be a bit challenging. For instance, developers have to develop an app that can resize itself when a device gets folded or multiple apps are working at the same time. Well, it is a need of an hour, and developers will once again test their coding skills to ensure that foldable phones become the trend of 2020.
- Progressive Web Apps: In reality, the progressive web app is not an app but an extension to a website or webpage. It lets you install the application from the browser window itself - it means no need to visit the app store. Besides that, features like offline app access, push notifications, and high page loading speed will further push the mobile app developers towards progressive web apps in 2020. Most e-commerce platforms have already shifted towards progressive web app, and there are more on the way.
- Voice-enabled AI chatbots: AI-based chatbots like Alexa and Siri has changed the dynamics of mobile app interaction with humans. The typical message chatbots that pop-outs from the webpage have discovered their new operation zone. One of the best examples is “eBay Shopbot”, the text and voice-enabled chatbot help customers to search for products with an image they have uploaded. As per a , by 2020, about 85% of customer relationships will be automated.
- 5G: Internet speed is key to mobile app success. As the 5G spectrum is expected to reach in most countries by 2020, the usage of the app will also increase.
- Wearables: Health and fitness industry have shown keen interest in wearables. They have used them for monitoring health, collecting health reports, and dictating fitness measures to the users. Siri- a voice assistant, already works with all of Apple's wearable, it will give users better hold and confidence for using mobile apps synced with wearables.
- M-commerce: As per one of the , mobile e-commerce sales will account for more than half of all ecommerce sales (54%) by 2021. It means a mobile application for e-commerce will flourish in leap and bound.
- Cloud-based mobile apps: The cloud applications are like ordinary apps, but the cloud handles data processing and computing via-an-API or a hybrid of both. It eventually makes the app a low-maintenance product and cost-effective. Although, it takes little more time than developing an average mobile app, overall, it is time-efficient because unlike native apps, cloud apps work on both iOS and Android.
- AR and VR: In 2020, the AR and VR are going to rule the mobile app industry, especially in the gaming arena. Their exceptional ability to create sci-fi scenes and infusing digital components into the natural environment makes them front-runners in mobile apps popularity. As per experts, VR will project in the education and entertainment industry. While AR has immense potential for an e-commerce platform, delivering personalized experience to the users.
- Bit-coin mobile phones and apps: A lot of stipulations were made on bit-coin viability during its introductory phase, and it struggled for a good 10 years to validate its significance in the secure online transactions. But now the technology is not just limited to secure payment; the blockchain allows developers to create decentralized mobile applications. It means the hacking of mobile apps is nearly impossible. Some brands have already shown their interest in the technology and released Bitcoin mobile phones-Finney from Sirin Labs, HTC Exodus, and BitVault from Swiss Bank.
- On demand-service app: On-demand service app is going to rise in 2020, as more startups will aim towards establishing business operated through on-demand service apps. As per one of the , on-demand mobile apps and websites will reach a significant value of $335 billion by the year 2025.
Yes, Now a days people are using Smart Phones as one of the very essential artilary to keep updated every time and transfer the necessary information on daily to daily basis.
Main Advantage of creating a Mobile App :
1. You are instantly connected to your "End User/Customer directly".
2. You can quickly reached to your Audience for having new updates through App and inform them on the moment as i believe "Time is Money"
3. For any business, if you want a huge traction and make a presence in this overflooded Market, You have to be very Unique and the best way to keep your consistency is to provide your customer a better
"Service" which can connect you anytime and everytime whenever they want.
4. "Feedback"- To make your product more flexible and reliable, so more people can engage with it, take a survey with your existing customers who can directly and indirectly make your product more scalable, Quality solution via providing there invaluable feedback.
5. Last but not least - People are looking for Instant and Smart solution which can reduce there complexity and make there day to day life easier and for that they are ready to give "Value".
Therefore Mobile Application is very useful for a small to a big enterprise - for all to create a huge difference in the People Life.
Something which we do/doing for people to give better expereince which can create truely impactful life is worthy and ultimately this can bring alot of values to you and your business.
Give Value and Take Value!!!
There is no single response to an inquiry like, "how much cost need to create an application like Uber?" But by working through the contemplation recorded beneath, you can arrive at a clearer comprehension of how costly your venture may be.
Who Is Developing the App?
The principal question to consider—and the one that will decide much about your way to deal with the task—is who precisely will build up the application?
They are basically two alternatives here. In the main case, somebody previously working for your organization could build up the application. (That individual may even be you!) For this situation, the absolute expense of the application advancement work is no higher than that individual's pay.
Then again, you could employ a consultant or developer to deal with your undertaking. This can be a costly recommendation; top-notch engineers frequently charge more than $100 every hour. That is $4000 for an entire 40-hour workweek. In any case, given the worth that numerous portable applications convey, this can absolutely be cash all around spent.
How Complex Is the Project?
On the off chance that you are redistributing the work to an advancement organization like OTS Solutions, the amount you pay them will depend to a great extent on the intricacy of the task.
Commonly, the versatile applications that customers request are moderately straightforward. In the event that you needn't bother with a lot of visual depiction, and your application does exclude heaps of intelligence, it may just take half a month to make.
It's extremely normal for complex applications to cost a huge number of dollars. Be that as it may, once more, in the event that you are creating applications that have high an incentive for your association, that cost could be incredible speculation.
Regardless of the size of your spending limit, you'll need to do everything conceivable to limit the last cost. Also, there are various powerful ways to deal with constraining the expense of programming improvement, without giving up highlights or quality.
The following are the absolute most significant ones to consider.
DIY Project Management
Regardless of whether your association doesn't have engineers in house, almost certainly, you do have representatives with venture the executive’s skill. Utilizing their time can be a powerful method for restricting the value you pay outside consultants. Tight undertaking administration will keep the work on pace, and decrease the time engineers need to squander making sense of precisely what is anticipated from them.
Make a Clear Project Plan
On a comparable note, making a complete, far-reaching venture plan before contracting specialists won't just spare you cerebral pains and catastrophe, it can likewise spare you a large number of dollars.
For those without experience making applications, it's not unexpected to expect that the greater part of the work comprises of genuine coding time. However, truth be told, things like necessities examination and drafting plan specs can be similarly testing, and gobble up an enormous part of your financial limit. On the off chance that you get your work done first and keep that work in house, you can undoubtedly spare 25% or more on your re-appropriating costs.
Point of confinement Feedback and Revisions
When you begin to get configuration taunts and models, you will without a doubt have thoughts on how they could improve, and your task plan should represent amendment time. In any case, you should be careful updates to a highlight (especially once coding has begun) can twofold or triple the time in question, and increase your expenses likewise.
So, when offering criticism, make certain to ask yourself how significant your solicitations truly are. In the event that they are "pleasant to have" however not basic, think about holding your tongue and setting aside yourself some genuine cash.
Adopt an alternative Strategy
Ultimately, numerous customers start programming ventures with enlarged arrangements of prerequisites that incorporate various highlights their clients don't generally require. This is a formula for dissatisfaction, and maybe more critically, a sure-fire approach to squander cash.
As opposed to endeavoring to assemble your dream application directly out of the doors, consider going for MVP—least reasonable item. Ask yourself which a couple of highlights are totally basic for the underlying accomplishment of your undertaking, and check whether you can downsize your arrangements to simply those things.
The Bottom Line
As is regularly the situation, you get what you pay for with regards to portable application advancement, and quality isn't modest. Regardless of whether you follow through on hourly or level cost your task, you should expect a powerful hourly pace of $100, if not more. In the event that that appears to be steep from the start, don't stress. There are numerous approaches to control your all-out expenses, and an all-around made application will pay for itself after some time.
Nowadays, the travel industry is amongst the rapidly growing industries. To provide a quintessential travel experience to the customers, the agencies need to put in a lot of effort. An idea of developing a travel app has given pioneering direction in offering the best customer services. Travel app plays a substantial role in efficiently serving travel-based customers.
MakeMyTrip is India’s one of the best travel apps. It mainly focuses on online travel services such as hotel reservations, rail, bus & flight tickets booking, holiday packages, cab services, Event booking, etc. It offers great deals, cheapest airfares, exclusive discounts on hotels & various holiday bookings. The application is available on Android, iOS & Windows phone platforms.
The cost of developing any mobile application is dependent on multiple factors. It cannot be estimated based on a single parameter. Few of the significant such parameters are as follows:
- The scope of features & functionalities added in the application
When you add a large number of features in the app, it is definite that the cost will go high too. Cost has a direct correlation with the number of features added. It is always advisable to include only the core features & functionalities initially to control the cost.
- Whether it is an Android, iOS or Windows app
The cost varies depending upon the selection of a platform. App developed on iOS platform costs less than an app developed on the Android platform as the iOS app needs to be compatible only for a small number of devices.
- Estimated time available for the application launch
If the available time to develop the app is less then more resources will be utilized to complete the project. This will increase the cost.
- Involvement of developers & other resources
The resources utilized are also significantly responsible for determining the cost of a mobile app. The cost might differ depending upon the geographic location of the developer, expertise in the field, and experience.
- Integration of multiple payment functionalities
Including functionality of paying through credit card, debit card, net banking, or wallet integration adds on to the cost. It needs to be ensured that the transactions are executed securely & without any hassle.
- UI & UX of App
If your app has attractive UI/ UX compared to other competitors in the industry, it will take fewer efforts in getting engaged with the users. Nevertheless, making such an app design requires the involvement of exceptional designing tools which at the end costs high.
In my opinion, if you are developing a standard travel app, the average cost will be $40000 to $50000. The features included by a standard travel app are:
- Activity Feed
- Multiple payment modes
- Booking of Flight, rail & bus tickets
- Ability to view booking details, make cancellations and e-ticketing
- Booking of domestic & international holiday packages
- Hotel room & other travel-related bookings
- Ability to save card details for a seamless booking experience
If you are into travel business, developing a mobile app is one of the best ways to expand your business and open doors to global opportunities.
Formerly known as ‘Musical.ly,’ TikTok is the most trending and popular app at present as compared to all the music video apps. TikTok was launched in China in September 2016 is now active in 150 countries in 75 languages. The success rate of the TikTok app is rising exponentially with each day, and it is predicted that this remarkable success will make the TikTok no.1 trending app in app stores by 2020.
The TikTok app enables its users to create 15-second video content, with the audio clips or dialogues played in the background. The users get the benefit to add their creativity and show their talent to the world by lip-syncing, dancing, comedy skits, and many more.
This makes us wonder how TikTok managed to reach the top position so soon? I have tried to answer a few questions related to the overnight success of the TikTok app below.
How did TikTok got listed among the top apps?
- Studies reflect that Tiktok users on an average spend 52 minutes per day.
- If we consider the installation metrics, the TikTok app has been installed around 1.27 billion times.
- Surprisingly, TikTok is preferred more by Males, the user base consists of 56% male and 45% female.
- The percentage of users, according to their age group, are listed below.
- The exponential growth of the app in the last six months of 2018 has been reflected below.
What are the Revenue Statistics of an app like TikTok?
Though it is a vast marketplace, TikTok does not allow paid advertising in the app. Moreover, it is free to use. However, TikTok earned $3.5 million through the in-app purchases of emojis, and digital gifts by October 2018.
The table below depicts the exponential growth in the revenue statistics of the app in a year:-
Users have spent about $97.4 million by the year 2019. It is manifested that the total revenue increment by 2019 would be $4.8 million and by 2020 by $8.2 million roughly.
What are the crucial features and estimate required to develop an app like TikTok?
While planning to develop an app like TikTok, it is advisable to consider adding below mentioned features:
- Login: The login screen needs to be the most attractive feature of the app. The login form must be small and should even allow login through a social media account.
- Video: The video section is the main section of the app, and it should get the maximum attention from both the development and user front. The users should be provided with the authority to create and share videos. Moreover, the feature must also let them save the video for later use. Additionally, the users should also be provided with the facility to share it on social media.
- Notifications: Users must receive on-time notifications about the likes and shares on their videos.
- Settings: Users should be authorized to make relevant changes in the setting section about their profile, password, and blocked users.
The admin panel should be planned and developed in such a manner that the users get the authority to manage and control the following tasks:
- Flagged video
- Report handling
How much would it cost to develop an app like TikTok?
The exact cost to develop an app like TikTok depends on the number of hours consumed, Platform preference, Design complexity, Basic Features Offered, Additional Features, Resources Required, and the Location of the Target Audience among others.
The developer should be very clear while selecting the platform for its app and its relevant costs. Choose whether you want to create an app like TikTok for iOS users or Android users or both and then initiate the development of the app according to the chosen format.
The development cost varies based on its location-specific availability. It depends on whether you want your app to be available exclusively in your country or you want to expand its users worldwide. Making it specifically for your country, or region will require a proportionate database while making it global would need a robust database. It is advisable to be specific to a limited region initially and then expand globally as the app prospers.
DESIGN OF LOGO
It is crucial to design a logo that speaks volumes and is self-explanatory in itself, along with being catchy and eye-friendly. A proper estimate should be assigned for designing the logo of your app.
If you want your app to appear and function exactly like TikTok, make a list of the extra features you wish to include in your app. Next, find out the estimate of the cost of additional features of the app, avoiding the loopholes in the unique characteristics of your app. The cost estimation of all the resources required in the development process like technology, interface, tools, programming, database, and the other is equally important.
Pricing Structure of an app similar to TikTok depends on the factors mentioned above. The rough estimation is given below:
Basic Version: around $25,000
Advanced Version: $40,000-$60,000
Which is the Best Mobile App Development Company that can build an app like TikTok?
OpenXcell is an expert in delivering high performance and scalable mobile apps on both Android and iOS platforms. The expert team of app developers at the company understands every block of the entire app building process.
The mobile app development process has to deal with the inevitable challenges and complexities, usually related to technical efforts, choices of resources, and overall cost of development as well as post-development marketing.
The primary point to focus on while developing an app like TikTok is to consider that the app generates a significant portion of its revenue from the advertisements and in-app purchases.
When it comes to implementing your idea into reality, the development cost is the first consideration that comes in your mind. Nowadays, 3D mobile app development is a hot trend and there are a plethora of opportunities awaiting you to execute your unique idea and make money out of it. With the growing advancements in augmented reality and virtual reality, the 3D mobile app gaming industry is also excited to help developers leverage the new thrill of 3D game mobile app development.
According to the study of NewZoo, Tencent has made PUBG in the year 2018-2019, that made the gaming industry to increase the revenue of around 8 billion U.S. dollars. Blizzard, Riot, Activision are some other investments they made. The estimated cost to develop such 3D game mobile apps is approximately $60000 – $150000 US dollar. Thus, if you have a brilliant idea of developing & designing a 3D game mobile app and have a sound budget, then you can consider this estimated cost in mind to execute it.
Along with this, the cost for developing a 3D game mobile app may also vary depending on your choice of the mobile OS, pre-development expenditure, game design & features, complexities involved as well as post-development expenditure.
However, the figure you have read above serve only as an approximate cost of creating a 3D gaming mobile app. As every app has different features based on the specific industries, you can not estimate the cost without knowing the specifications. To be more practical, you can estimate the cost even after knowing the type of app you have chosen to develop from native apps, hybrid apps, database-driven apps, basic functionality apps. A game with more complexities, 3D graphics, AR support etc, will cost more, thus it is quite hard to estimate how much it will take to create your 3D gaming app.