Q&A of Mobile App
GoodFirms have now introduced an interactive Question/Answers portal where you can gain and share your knowledge about Mobile App. This platform enables you to ask questions, answer the questions posted by others, share the information, and engage with a global audience. Explore GoodFirms Q&A Community Portal to share your knowledge and interact with other thought-leaders.
Thanks for asking this question. Yes, we definitely see an impact on traffic, leads as well as closures.
- Traffic is 30% down than usual. Mostly from Asian countries. The traffic from the US and Europe is a little less.
- Leads are down by 50%. Mostly from the US and Europe.
- In closure, many deals went on hold due to unpredictable situations in the country or state.
So the overall impact on the IT service business is 50%.
But as you all know COVID-19 is not going to impact forever. We expect the situation should change in the next 2 weeks with a decrease in infection in the US and Europe. Asian countries are proactive and can save themselves from contagious infection.
Let's see the positive side of the business :
- The competition will decrease. A lot of companies that are not performing efficiently, recruiting blindly, spending heavily will fall.
- You will get a better resource. As a lot of companies will fall, you will have a better choice of resources.
- Time to focus on operations. You are getting a good time to focus on your operations. Optimize your spendings and resources.
- Time to invest in product and new ideas. As you have free resource time you can utilize it to create new innovative products for the long term.
It will be interesting to see different views on the situation from other community members. Thanks.
You'll find this question posted just about everywhere from Quora and LinkedIn to various other social media platforms, accompanied by numerous answers all pointing to the obvious parameters to judge a company on: competence, years of experience, their portfolio, their attitude, and pricing.
If the answer is this simple, why are social media platforms still populated with different versions of this question? Goodfirms is a good place to tackle this question as this platform already compiles a list of top mobile app development companies to approach. They also showcase the company's reviews and ratings, business portfolio, the cost to develop an application, and a lot more. It also allows you to filter results based on project size, hourly rates, geographical locations, industry focus and lot more. With all this you should be able to shortlist companies that seem a good fit for you.
Now, let's circle back to the key question, "How can I spot the right company to build my app from the shortlisted set?"
Start by asking the right questions like:
- What will my project team look like?
- Will the developers be full-time employees of your company? How long have they worked for you?
- What do you foresee as the biggest challenge in working on my project?
- How often would we communicate? Who would be our main point of contact?
One good way to weed out questionable firms is to allow the company's representatives to speak once you're done going through your requirement list for your app. If the team you're speaking with nods and points to how much it will cost you and proceeds to reassure you that they're a leading company and the best fit for you, it might not bode so well. A competent team will take a pause after going through your requirements and get back with their suggestions and improvements before even talking about the pricing. When the team is brimming with suggestions after one meeting, this usually means that they're already marrying your vision and trying to build a partnership of give and take. This is always a good sign. For instance, a client approached us with an idea of building a social media networking app. Our project manager came up with some exciting feature ideas like sending event notifications at a geographical level, which turned out to be a well-used feature after deployment.
Also, ask the team how long their engagement with clients tends to last. How many companies have they done work for, and how many have come back later and hired them for new projects? If they can boast of a sizable number of clients who've re-contracted their work, it speaks to their skills. Better yet, ask for client references you can get in touch with. All this should help narrow down that list.
While most businesses today already own a mobile app, local small businesses have also begun to have their own customer-friendly app to interact with and engage their traffic. In this ecosystem, having an app is no longer enough. For your application to stand out, at the very basic, it should be customer friendly and usable. So "How to select the best app development company for my app development project?" is an important question, and how you solve this puzzle will be an important building block of your business.
It's clearly a buyer's market out there, what with close to 10,000 reputed mobile app development companies worldwide. So make use of a reputable website to shortlist companies and ask them questions that are important to your business to help shortlist and finalize. And while you're at it, why not give us a chance to pitch our expertise of close to a decade in this space ?
With a legitimate touch of innovation and originality, AppAspect Technologies Pvt Ltd. has greatly increased its capabilities and successes for its clients. We have mastered and created a streak of great value and quality in all our work since 2011. One thing that has separated us from our competitors remains with the adherence of understanding our clients’ goals and visions first. We then implement our strategies, planning, efforts and quality control to bring forward for you the best possible result suited according to your business needs. AppAspect has partnered up with enterprises from the US, UK, and many other countries to showcase what the next-gen website development that can speak to users at a deeper level. It has also engaged in creating apps that reflect innovation at its essence. We have also shown how taking all these factors and relating to your brand can make all the difference.
According to one of the , around 5038 apps are released on the App Store, and Google Play daily. That puts tremendous pressure on mobile app developers to launch mobile apps quickly before anybody else releases it. Also, it should be responsive, bug-free, and user-friendly. Facebook sensed this early and brought an ingenious solution in the form of React Native.
( Image source: ITFIRMS)
React Native framework was initially designed only for developing mobile applications but later customized by contributors to use it for building desktop apps as well. React Native increase mobile app development speed by 30-40%.
If your requirement revolves around building interactive web interfaces, go for ReactJS, and if it is around building cross-platform native apps, then React Native is the right choice.
Let's see some more details on React Native characteristics.
(Image source: Codeburst.io)
Here are some reasons why React Native is the future of mobile application,
- Unlike Cordova, PhoneGap, and other cross-platform frameworks that render code via WebView, React Native renders certain code components with native API’s.
- Common logic layer can be re-used, therefore reducing the time and cost behind coding.
- There is no need to develop an app twice for different platforms(Android/ iOS).
- Developers can push the updates to the user’s phone without having to go through the app store update cycle.
- It helps developers to reduce the efforts required to create new logics, integrating different APIs for two different platforms.
- Developers can optimize the efficiency of an app by combining components of Objective-C, Java, or Swift with React Native code.
- It has got shorter development cycles. “Hot Reload” feature allows the developer to keep the app running while implementing new versions and tweaking the UI.
- React Native developers can use many developer tools present in React JS.
- It has over 1.6k contributors who have committed code to this framework’s codebase.
Here are few updates of React Native roadmap in 2019
- TurboModules: It allows JS code to load each module when it’s really needed (currently they’re initialized even when they’re not used)
- CodeGen: a tool that automates the compatibility between JS and native side
Though it is facing stiff competition from Google flutter, there is a lot of hope from React Native, especially with their updates mentioned above.
The future of the framework looks all shiny, as such, the in his interview predicts “ I believe that the web, mobile and developing UI on other platforms will converge, and "react" will be one design pattern that people will use to build applications.”
If time-travel existed, it would be fascinating to gaze into the future of the app world. The human intelligence would be churning out some impossible things from the artificial brain, enabling the bit size electronic components to take control of the monstrous machines.
In 2019, the mobile apps were successful in influencing a good fraction of people; however, their access was limited to basic features than exploring their true capabilities.
It is going to change in 2020 as some countries are planning to make their cities smart by rolling out some conceptual technology into the real world.
While persuing various case-studies of Openxcell, one can say the traditional app development trends have switched from regular business apps to the - advanced autonomous cars app, cryptocurrency app, universal app (one app for all), health apps, and so on. It depicts the future mobile apps are going to be vibrant, responsive, and intelligent.
Some of the top trends which will be influencing the mobile app development sector in 2020 are as follows:
- IoT integration with mobile apps: If you are searching on Google, what is the future of IoT, then you are searching wrong. IoT is the future. IoT is a network of internet-enabled devices all having an IP address. It allows devices to communicate with each other through a mobile app. It means your home lighting, security, heating, air conditioning, and even cooking devices would be clubbed with your smartphones. How amazing it would be to receive a notification when there is excess use of electricity at home.
- Beacon Technology: Will you be tempted to shop if you get a notification for a bumper sale while passing through some retail store? Maybe yes. Beacon technology makes this happen. Beacons use proximity technology to detect human presence nearby and then trigger action ( push notification) accordingly. Beacons can be productive in the retail sector, especially when merged with IoT. In 2020, the beacon is going to leave its footprints on all major apps.
- Apps for foldable phones: With loads of technological innovations happening around, one could easily miss out on the most creative piece of innovation in the smartphone space - foldable mobile phones. Developing an app for foldable phones will be a bit challenging. For instance, developers have to develop an app that can resize itself when a device gets folded or multiple apps are working at the same time. Well, it is a need of an hour, and developers will once again test their coding skills to ensure that foldable phones become the trend of 2020.
- Progressive Web Apps: In reality, the progressive web app is not an app but an extension to a website or webpage. It lets you install the application from the browser window itself - it means no need to visit the app store. Besides that, features like offline app access, push notifications, and high page loading speed will further push the mobile app developers towards progressive web apps in 2020. Most e-commerce platforms have already shifted towards progressive web app, and there are more on the way.
- Voice-enabled AI chatbots: AI-based chatbots like Alexa and Siri has changed the dynamics of mobile app interaction with humans. The typical message chatbots that pop-outs from the webpage have discovered their new operation zone. One of the best examples is “eBay Shopbot”, the text and voice-enabled chatbot help customers to search for products with an image they have uploaded. As per a , by 2020, about 85% of customer relationships will be automated.
- 5G: Internet speed is key to mobile app success. As the 5G spectrum is expected to reach in most countries by 2020, the usage of the app will also increase.
- Wearables: Health and fitness industry have shown keen interest in wearables. They have used them for monitoring health, collecting health reports, and dictating fitness measures to the users. Siri- a voice assistant, already works with all of Apple's wearable, it will give users better hold and confidence for using mobile apps synced with wearables.
- M-commerce: As per one of the , mobile e-commerce sales will account for more than half of all ecommerce sales (54%) by 2021. It means a mobile application for e-commerce will flourish in leap and bound.
- Cloud-based mobile apps: The cloud applications are like ordinary apps, but the cloud handles data processing and computing via-an-API or a hybrid of both. It eventually makes the app a low-maintenance product and cost-effective. Although, it takes little more time than developing an average mobile app, overall, it is time-efficient because unlike native apps, cloud apps work on both iOS and Android.
- AR and VR: In 2020, the AR and VR are going to rule the mobile app industry, especially in the gaming arena. Their exceptional ability to create sci-fi scenes and infusing digital components into the natural environment makes them front-runners in mobile apps popularity. As per experts, VR will project in the education and entertainment industry. While AR has immense potential for an e-commerce platform, delivering personalized experience to the users.
- Bit-coin mobile phones and apps: A lot of stipulations were made on bit-coin viability during its introductory phase, and it struggled for a good 10 years to validate its significance in the secure online transactions. But now the technology is not just limited to secure payment; the blockchain allows developers to create decentralized mobile applications. It means the hacking of mobile apps is nearly impossible. Some brands have already shown their interest in the technology and released Bitcoin mobile phones-Finney from Sirin Labs, HTC Exodus, and BitVault from Swiss Bank.
- On demand-service app: On-demand service app is going to rise in 2020, as more startups will aim towards establishing business operated through on-demand service apps. As per one of the , on-demand mobile apps and websites will reach a significant value of $335 billion by the year 2025.
Yes, Now a days people are using Smart Phones as one of the very essential artilary to keep updated every time and transfer the necessary information on daily to daily basis.
Main Advantage of creating a Mobile App :
1. You are instantly connected to your "End User/Customer directly".
2. You can quickly reached to your Audience for having new updates through App and inform them on the moment as i believe "Time is Money"
3. For any business, if you want a huge traction and make a presence in this overflooded Market, You have to be very Unique and the best way to keep your consistency is to provide your customer a better
"Service" which can connect you anytime and everytime whenever they want.
4. "Feedback"- To make your product more flexible and reliable, so more people can engage with it, take a survey with your existing customers who can directly and indirectly make your product more scalable, Quality solution via providing there invaluable feedback.
5. Last but not least - People are looking for Instant and Smart solution which can reduce there complexity and make there day to day life easier and for that they are ready to give "Value".
Therefore Mobile Application is very useful for a small to a big enterprise - for all to create a huge difference in the People Life.
Something which we do/doing for people to give better expereince which can create truely impactful life is worthy and ultimately this can bring alot of values to you and your business.
Give Value and Take Value!!!
In this current digital age, everyone wishes to access information instantaneously, and most of the business try to offer a robust mobile app which provides better user experience to their users. There are a plethora of mobile application development frameworks which are available and React Native is among them.
React Native is essentially a cross-platform mobile application development framework, similar to PhoneGap, and it is utilized to develop an extensive app for both iOS and Android smartphones. Let’s have a look at what why should you choose React Native for mobile app development. Listed below are some of the reasons.
1. Best Suited for Budget Constraints Development Project
Whenever you are starting your own business, money remains to be the most significant factor which you are generally concerned about. Every startup wishes to achieve faster returns at a lesser time to survive in this highly-competitive tech-savvy market. They have to develop faster as well as stay longer. The main reason to hire React Native developer is that you will certainly save a significant amount of money and time by opting for React Native for mobile application development.
2. Provides Cross-Platform App Development
3. Plethora of Outcomes
On the basis of ideas, react native app development allows the developer to perform tasks which are quite complex utilizing simple codes. This framework utilizes the UI library that is created by Facebook in order to create more straightforward and simple codes for implementing as well as executing ReactJS. At the very core, react native developer has “Live Reload ” feature. It allows the developer to operate on code changes in real-time and make corrections while the entire app is loading.
4. A fixed goal on User Interface and Native API Access
5. Lower Memory Usage
It is quite compatible with a plethora of third-party plugins. React Native tools offer smoother run time. This lucrative framework, along with its vastly-diversified modules, the third-party involvement is quite easy. Without utilizing WebView, the developer can easily connect various modules to the plugins through using native modules.
This phase is actually directly linked with the entire app outcome features which allow it to provide a swifter response. The React Native for both iOS as well as Android platforms utilizes much less memory space since the cross-bridge linking isn’t actually required and most of the codes are utilized during the run-time. This makes React Native application development a great choice for developing faster apps.
There is no single response to an inquiry like, "how much cost need to create an application like Uber?" But by working through the contemplation recorded beneath, you can arrive at a clearer comprehension of how costly your venture may be.
Who Is Developing the App?
The principal question to consider—and the one that will decide much about your way to deal with the task—is who precisely will build up the application?
They are basically two alternatives here. In the main case, somebody previously working for your organization could build up the application. (That individual may even be you!) For this situation, the absolute expense of the application advancement work is no higher than that individual's pay.
Then again, you could employ a consultant or developer to deal with your undertaking. This can be a costly recommendation; top-notch engineers frequently charge more than $100 every hour. That is $4000 for an entire 40-hour workweek. In any case, given the worth that numerous portable applications convey, this can absolutely be cash all around spent.
How Complex Is the Project?
On the off chance that you are redistributing the work to an advancement organization like OTS Solutions, the amount you pay them will depend to a great extent on the intricacy of the task.
Commonly, the versatile applications that customers request are moderately straightforward. In the event that you needn't bother with a lot of visual depiction, and your application does exclude heaps of intelligence, it may just take half a month to make.
It's extremely normal for complex applications to cost a huge number of dollars. Be that as it may, once more, in the event that you are creating applications that have high an incentive for your association, that cost could be incredible speculation.
Regardless of the size of your spending limit, you'll need to do everything conceivable to limit the last cost. Also, there are various powerful ways to deal with constraining the expense of programming improvement, without giving up highlights or quality.
The following are the absolute most significant ones to consider.
DIY Project Management
Regardless of whether your association doesn't have engineers in house, almost certainly, you do have representatives with venture the executive’s skill. Utilizing their time can be a powerful method for restricting the value you pay outside consultants. Tight undertaking administration will keep the work on pace, and decrease the time engineers need to squander making sense of precisely what is anticipated from them.
Make a Clear Project Plan
On a comparable note, making a complete, far-reaching venture plan before contracting specialists won't just spare you cerebral pains and catastrophe, it can likewise spare you a large number of dollars.
For those without experience making applications, it's not unexpected to expect that the greater part of the work comprises of genuine coding time. However, truth be told, things like necessities examination and drafting plan specs can be similarly testing, and gobble up an enormous part of your financial limit. On the off chance that you get your work done first and keep that work in house, you can undoubtedly spare 25% or more on your re-appropriating costs.
Point of confinement Feedback and Revisions
When you begin to get configuration taunts and models, you will without a doubt have thoughts on how they could improve, and your task plan should represent amendment time. In any case, you should be careful updates to a highlight (especially once coding has begun) can twofold or triple the time in question, and increase your expenses likewise.
So, when offering criticism, make certain to ask yourself how significant your solicitations truly are. In the event that they are "pleasant to have" however not basic, think about holding your tongue and setting aside yourself some genuine cash.
Adopt an alternative Strategy
Ultimately, numerous customers start programming ventures with enlarged arrangements of prerequisites that incorporate various highlights their clients don't generally require. This is a formula for dissatisfaction, and maybe more critically, a sure-fire approach to squander cash.
As opposed to endeavoring to assemble your dream application directly out of the doors, consider going for MVP—least reasonable item. Ask yourself which a couple of highlights are totally basic for the underlying accomplishment of your undertaking, and check whether you can downsize your arrangements to simply those things.
The Bottom Line
As is regularly the situation, you get what you pay for with regards to portable application advancement, and quality isn't modest. Regardless of whether you follow through on hourly or level cost your task, you should expect a powerful hourly pace of $100, if not more. In the event that that appears to be steep from the start, don't stress. There are numerous approaches to control your all-out expenses, and an all-around made application will pay for itself after some time.
Formerly known as ‘Musical.ly,’ TikTok is the most trending and popular app at present as compared to all the music video apps. TikTok was launched in China in September 2016 is now active in 150 countries in 75 languages. The success rate of the TikTok app is rising exponentially with each day, and it is predicted that this remarkable success will make the TikTok no.1 trending app in app stores by 2020.
The TikTok app enables its users to create 15-second video content, with the audio clips or dialogues played in the background. The users get the benefit to add their creativity and show their talent to the world by lip-syncing, dancing, comedy skits, and many more.
This makes us wonder how TikTok managed to reach the top position so soon? I have tried to answer a few questions related to the overnight success of the TikTok app below.
How did TikTok got listed among the top apps?
- Studies reflect that Tiktok users on an average spend 52 minutes per day.
- If we consider the installation metrics, the TikTok app has been installed around 1.27 billion times.
- Surprisingly, TikTok is preferred more by Males, the user base consists of 56% male and 45% female.
- The percentage of users, according to their age group, are listed below.
- The exponential growth of the app in the last six months of 2018 has been reflected below.
What are the Revenue Statistics of an app like TikTok?
Though it is a vast marketplace, TikTok does not allow paid advertising in the app. Moreover, it is free to use. However, TikTok earned $3.5 million through the in-app purchases of emojis, and digital gifts by October 2018.
The table below depicts the exponential growth in the revenue statistics of the app in a year:-
Users have spent about $97.4 million by the year 2019. It is manifested that the total revenue increment by 2019 would be $4.8 million and by 2020 by $8.2 million roughly.
What are the crucial features and estimate required to develop an app like TikTok?
While planning to develop an app like TikTok, it is advisable to consider adding below mentioned features:
- Login: The login screen needs to be the most attractive feature of the app. The login form must be small and should even allow login through a social media account.
- Video: The video section is the main section of the app, and it should get the maximum attention from both the development and user front. The users should be provided with the authority to create and share videos. Moreover, the feature must also let them save the video for later use. Additionally, the users should also be provided with the facility to share it on social media.
- Notifications: Users must receive on-time notifications about the likes and shares on their videos.
- Settings: Users should be authorized to make relevant changes in the setting section about their profile, password, and blocked users.
The admin panel should be planned and developed in such a manner that the users get the authority to manage and control the following tasks:
- Flagged video
- Report handling
How much would it cost to develop an app like TikTok?
The exact cost to develop an app like TikTok depends on the number of hours consumed, Platform preference, Design complexity, Basic Features Offered, Additional Features, Resources Required, and the Location of the Target Audience among others.
The developer should be very clear while selecting the platform for its app and its relevant costs. Choose whether you want to create an app like TikTok for iOS users or Android users or both and then initiate the development of the app according to the chosen format.
The development cost varies based on its location-specific availability. It depends on whether you want your app to be available exclusively in your country or you want to expand its users worldwide. Making it specifically for your country, or region will require a proportionate database while making it global would need a robust database. It is advisable to be specific to a limited region initially and then expand globally as the app prospers.
DESIGN OF LOGO
It is crucial to design a logo that speaks volumes and is self-explanatory in itself, along with being catchy and eye-friendly. A proper estimate should be assigned for designing the logo of your app.
If you want your app to appear and function exactly like TikTok, make a list of the extra features you wish to include in your app. Next, find out the estimate of the cost of additional features of the app, avoiding the loopholes in the unique characteristics of your app. The cost estimation of all the resources required in the development process like technology, interface, tools, programming, database, and the other is equally important.
Pricing Structure of an app similar to TikTok depends on the factors mentioned above. The rough estimation is given below:
Basic Version: around $25,000
Advanced Version: $40,000-$60,000
Which is the Best Mobile App Development Company that can build an app like TikTok?
OpenXcell is an expert in delivering high performance and scalable mobile apps on both Android and iOS platforms. The expert team of app developers at the company understands every block of the entire app building process.
The mobile app development process has to deal with the inevitable challenges and complexities, usually related to technical efforts, choices of resources, and overall cost of development as well as post-development marketing.
The primary point to focus on while developing an app like TikTok is to consider that the app generates a significant portion of its revenue from the advertisements and in-app purchases.
Mobile applications indeed make it easier for the businesses to grow and flourish in comparison to the conventional business tactics. As already is much discussed about this topic in some earlier answers as well, I would just like to share some key points that will be helpful to understand how mobile applications makes the business easy.
· Mobile apps help your business to increase customer engagement.
· They create a direct and personalized channel between you and your customers.
· They help you in building brand awareness.
· They encourage loyalty of your customers towards your brand and business.
· Mobile apps are best with digital customer service and support facilities.
· They help you remain competitive in the market.
· They help increasing your growth and revenues.
· Mobile apps capture consumer insights and hence, you get an opportunity to track their activities and plan accordingly.
Unlocking the potential…
When the entire world has turned towards digitization, going mobile is the only solution to get their progress in business. Whatever industry you are in, mobile apps will help you to attract new customers and retain old customers.
Check out some of the other important answers that will show you how imperative mobile apps are for the businesses and how you can get the best app for your business.