We provide services in Custom Software development, High-end E-Commerce portals, SaaS-based platforms and products, Cloud based solutions and mobile app development in India. Blooming for over 10 years in the app industry, Sphinx Solutions today prides in being one of the be ...
stars - "Sphinx Solutions" GoodFirms
We provide services in Custom Software development, High-end E-Commerce portals, SaaS-based platforms and products, Cloud based solutions and mobile app development in India.
Write a review of Sphinx Solutions
Roll over stars, then click to rate.PoorUnsatisfactoryAverageGoodExcellent
“Highly professional & approachable.”
Anonymous, Founder at Social Media Startup
Likelihood to Recommend:
Mobile App Development
$10001 to $50000
Jul 27, 2015
Social Media Startup
2 - 9
Abu Dhabi, UAE
“I liked their professionalism which was much better when compared with my other experienced partners.” – Founder, Social Media Startup.
The client is a social media startup in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Sphinx Solutions was involved in the development, design, backend programming of mobile applications for both Android and iOS platforms.
The client seems satisfied with the professionalism showed by Sphinx Solutions towards the task and they highly recommend them to their colleagues.
Designation – Founder
Nature of Business – Social Media.
1. What is the scope of the project? What all Sphinx Solutions did for you?
Sphinx Solutions did the whole app from A to Z. The app is available for both Android and iOS users. The objective is to communicate with all business accounts on Instagram based on categories and countries/cities.
2. What was the estimated timeframe committed for the completion of the project?
We started the project in June 2015 and the committed timeframe was 2 months.
3. How much time did it actually take for completing the task?
It actually took lesser time than committed. The project got completed in July 2015 and took around 55 days in total for that. There were some variations from my side which lead to a little delay.
4. Please provide an approximate figure (in $) for the work done?
The total expense for phase one and two was around forty-nine thousand to fifty-two thousand dollars.
5. Did they exceed the committed price point and why?
No, but I have been charged for the variations and the changes that I wanted and overall prices were reasonable.
6. How did you come to know about Sphinx Solutions?
I somehow came in contact with their Marketing Representative and that’s how I knew about them.
7. Why did you choose to partner with them?
I liked their professionalism which was much better when compared with my other experienced partners.
8. Did Sphinx Solutions evaluate your project scope and requirements correctly?
Yes, they did. They understood each and every requirement properly and worked accordingly.
9. Did the company deliver as per your expectations?
They actually delivered more than what I expected.
10. Are you satisfied with the sales and customer support service?
Surely, we are highly satisfied with the customer support services provided by Sphinx Solutions.
11. According to you, is there any area that you think they can improve upon?
Not a major thing, but, if they can just add Arabic language section for Dubai and Abu Dhabi clients that might help.
12. On a scale of 1 - 5, how would you rate Sphinx Solutions on the following parameters: (Where 5 - extremely satisfied and 1 - not at all satisfied)
A. Quality of work.
Four point Eight.
B. Reliability (demonstrating professionalism, responsiveness in communication, cost-effectiveness, meeting deadlines etc.)
C. Ability for Development
D. Ability for Design
E. Project Schedule
Four point Eight.
F. Project Consulting (Upfront suggestions)
Four point Seven.
G. Overall Score
Four point Eight.
H. How likely are you to recommend Sphinx Solutions to a colleague, out of five again.