AppSquadz provides a full suite of mobile development services, along with a consultative approach for the best possible result. AppSquadz is backed by top mobile app developers who have a successful track record of developing 200+ excellent Android and iPhone apps. Experien ...
stars - "AppSquadz Technologies Private Limited" GoodFirms
AppSquadz provides a full suite of mobile development services, along with a consultative approach for the best possible result.
AppSquadz Technologies Private Limited
Write a review of AppSquadz Technologies Private Limited
Roll over stars, then click to rate.PoorUnsatisfactoryAverageGoodExcellent
“Managed the whole project end-to-end.”
Mona Mathur, Founder & CEO at EduPosse
Likelihood to Recommend:
Mobile App Development
$10001 to $50000
Apr 29, 2016
2 - 9
“They are a group of committed individuals, so the commitment is something that makes them stand out. Also, the proactive approach of theirs helped us build a better product.”– Founder, CEO, EduPosse.
The client is an educational platform that connects students, teachers and parents allowing them to communicate and to discover, access and share resources needed by the students. AppSquadz Technologies was involved in developing an Android application for the client. AppSquadz was able to finish the project almost within the committed time and budget.
The client is quite satisfied with the work delivered by AppSquadz Technologies and praised them for their commitment towards work and helpful nature. The client highly recommends AppSquadz Technologies to their colleagues.
Designation – Founder, CEO
Nature of Business – Education
1. What is the objective of the project you did with AppSquadz Technologies?
The basic objective was to develop an app that connects students, teachers and parents allowing them to communicate and to discover, access and share resources needed by the students.
2. What is the scope of the project? What all did AppSquadz Technologies do for you?
AppSquadz managed and delivered the whole project end-to-end and developed an Android App for us.
3. What was the estimated time frame committed for the completion of the project?
The project started in January 2016 and the timeframe committed was around fifteen to sixteen weeks.
4. How much time did it actually take for completing the task?
It did not take much more than what was committed, they took around seventeen weeks to complete the project which is almost on time.
5. Please provide an approximate figure (in $) for the work done?
The total cost of the project was around seventeen thousand dollars.
6. Did they exceed the committed price point and why?
Not really, there were minor changes in the committed amount by about 5% but this was largely due to the changes in the specs and design that had to be done midway through the project.
7. How did you come to know about AppSquadz Technologies?
We came to know about them through people who had earlier worked with them.
8. Why did you choose to partner with them?
That’s because of the good feedback that we had received about the company.
9. Did AppSquadz Technologies evaluate your project scope and requirements correctly?
Yes, they evaluated and understood the requirements quite well actually.
10. Did the company deliver as per your expectations?
Largely yes, there were some hiccups initially because of changes that had to be brought in the spec definition, which actually proved beneficial later as this helped build the app on strong architectural base.
11. Are you satisfied with the sales and customer support service?
We did not really need much support here.
12. Is there anything that makes them stand out compared to other companies (core Strengths)?
They are a group of committed individuals, so the commitment is something that makes them stand out.
13. According to you, is there any area that you think they can improve upon?
I think they can be better structured to handle complex projects.
14. Did they offer proactive consultative approach? (Technical advice, design changes etc.)
Absolutely, in fact, this proactive approach of theirs helped us build a better product.
15. On a scale of 1 - 5, how would you rate AppSquadz Technologies on the following parameters: (Where 5 - extremely satisfied and 1 - not at all satisfied)
A. Quality of work.
C. Ability for Development
D. Project Schedule
E. Project Consulting (Upfront suggestions)
F. Overall Score
G. How likely are you to recommend AppSquadz Technologies to a colleague, out of five again.