We are leading web design, web development and mobile app development agency having experience of more than 6 years. Our experienced team has got it all to successfully deliver Magento, WordPress, PHP and mobile app projects. We really love what we do for our valued customer ...
stars - "Icecube Digital " GoodFirms
We are leading web design, web development and mobile app development agency having experience of more than 6 years.
Write a review of Icecube Digital
Roll over stars, then click to rate.PoorUnsatisfactoryAverageGoodExcellent
“Reliable and trustworthy.”
Anonymous, Owner at eCommerce Company
Likelihood to Recommend:
$0 to $10000
May 04, 2015
10 - 49
Los Angeles, U.S.
“They seemed very reliable and trust-worthy and understood what I wanted. They were proactive in suggesting things.” – Owner, eCommerce Business.
The client is an eCommerce business selling eBooks through their website; the books are available for various categories, so users can easily locate and purchase the books they like. There are some free books also available to download. Icecube Digital was involved in rebuilding their website which stopped working because of an update to the platform it was based on. The project was completed within a short span of time and within the specified budget.
The client is very satisfied with the services and deliverables of Icecube Digital and praised their technical expertise and understanding of the project. The client highly recommends them to their colleagues.
Designation – Owner
Nature of Business – e-Commerce
Objective & Scope
1. What was the objective of the project you did with Icecube Digital?
We had a wordpress website long back. In 2015, when wordpress came up with an update, I lost my site so I had to rebuild it. I needed to enhance and to give it a better look. I put my project on one of the freelance job portal and came in contact with Icecube Digital.
2. What is the scope of the project? What all did Icecube Digital do for you?
They redesigned and rebuilt my website which was quite plain earlier and they designed the logo for my business, too.
3. What was the estimated timeframe committed for the completion of the project?
It was a very small task, so I did not set any kind of time limit there but they did it in a timely fashion. They started back in April-May 2015.
4. How much time did it actually take for completing the task?
They finished the project within a couple of weeks in the same month and the website is live now.
5. Please provide an approximate figure (in $) for the work done?
We negotiated the price at five hundred dollars.
6. Did they exceed the committed price point and why?
No, they did not exceed the committed price.
7. How did you come to know about Icecube Digital?
I found them on the internet; I posted my project on a freelancing portal and liked their previous work.
8. Why did you choose to partner with them?
I posted my project on that portal and they came in contact. I liked the way they talked and I went with them. They were very qualified and to-the-point and there was no nonsense. They seemed very reliable and trust-worthy and understood what I wanted.
9. Did Icecube Digital evaluate your project scope and requirements correctly?
Yes, they did.
10. Did the company deliver as per your expectations?
The site looks pretty good, so, I have to say yes.
11. Are you satisfied with the sales and customer support service?
Their support was good I think. They answered me every time I called.
12. Is there anything that makes them stand out compared to other companies (core Strengths)?
It just seemed, they built and delivered what I wanted, that’s all I can tell you. I don’t know much about the company, I just spoke to one guy who built my website. He seemed to know what he’s doing and he was pretty quick about it.
13. According to you, is there any area that you think they can improve upon?
No, I can’t think of anything.
14. Did they offer proactive consultative approach? (Technical advice, design changes etc.)
Yeah, they were proactive in suggesting things. They answered all my questions and helped me on technical things and made some recommendations as well.
15. On a scale of 1 - 5, how would you rate Icecube Digital on the following parameters: (Where 5 - extremely satisfied and 1 - not at all satisfied)
A. Quality of work.
B. Reliability (demonstrating professionalism, responsiveness in communication, cost-effectiveness, meeting deadlines etc.)
C. Ability for Development
D. Ability for Design
E. Project Schedule
F. Project Consulting (Upfront suggestions)
G. Overall Score
H. How likely are you to recommend Icecube Digital to a colleague, out of five again.