We are leading eCommerce web design, web development and mobile app development agency having experience of more than 6 years. Our experienced team has got it all to successfully deliver Magento, WordPress, Woocommerce, PHP and mobile app projects. We really love what we do ...
stars - "Icecube Digital " GoodFirms
We are leading eCommerce web design, web development and mobile app development agency having experience of more than 6 years.
Write a review of Icecube Digital
Roll over stars, then click to rate.PoorUnsatisfactoryAverageGoodExcellent
“Economical and proactive.”
Anonymous, Director at An e-Commerce Website
Likelihood to Recommend:
$0 to $10000
An e-Commerce Website
10 - 49
“They reply and react to the issues quickly and effectively. They are cheaper than some UK based companies and also they provide good quality so we keep using them and I have got no complaints for them. Whenever we need them, they are there.” – Director, an e-Commerce Website.
The client is a supplier of high-quality flooring solutions including anti-fatigue matting, rubber flooring, anti-slip GRP, interlocking floor tiles, etc. in the UK. Icecube Digital was involved in revamping their website and work on an on-going basis with the client to provide them with continuous technical support and updating the website. They finish every project on time and within the fixed amount of money.
The client is very satisfied with Icecube Digital because of their reasonable pricing and quick issue resolution and the client highly recommends them to their colleagues.
Designation – Director
Nature of Business – e-Commerce
Objective & Scope
1. What was the objective of the project you did with Icecube Digital?
Our website was built originally by someone else. We hired Icecube Digital to make some changes and development on our website. Whenever we need to change something on the website like the layout or if we need to add some new features we ask them to do it. They provided us with support, amendment, updating and development services for our website.
2. What is the scope of the project? What all did Icecube Digital do for you?
They did a bit of designing along with development, maintenance, security check, etc. They revamped our website basically and now they provide us on-going support so whenever we require their services, they help us.
3. What was the estimated timeframe committed for the completion of the project?
The project started somewhere around August 2014, I don’t know exactly as I was not here at that time.
4. How much time did it actually take for completing the task?
They work for us on an on-going basis. There was only an initial big project, after that we are using them on an on-going basis and they are finishing things on time.
5. Please provide an approximate figure (in $) for the work done?
I would like to keep it confidential.
6. Did they exceed the committed price point and why?
No, they just charge what they say they will charge.
7. How did you come to know about Icecube Digital?
I don’t know about it exactly as someone from here started dealing with them in 2014 and I was not dealing with the website at that time.
8. Did Icecube Digital evaluate your project scope and requirements correctly?
Yes, they do understand our purpose and requirements properly.
9. Did the company deliver as per your expectations?
Yes, they do every time.
10. Are you satisfied with the sales and customer support service?
Yes, it’s all good. I haven’t got any issues with them.
11. Is there anything that makes them stand out compared to other companies (core Strengths)?
They reply and react to the issues quickly and effectively. They are cheaper than some UK based companies and also they provide good quality so we keep using them and I have got no complaints about them. Whenever we need them, they are there.
12. According to you, is there any area that you think they can improve upon?
No, for what we need, everything is fine. I can’t see any improvements in them.
13. Did they offer any proactive consultative approach? (Technical advice, design changes etc.)
Yeah, if there is something like that they contact me. They recently said that the website could be updated to new version, so they are proactive.
14. On a scale of 1 - 5, how would you rate Icecube Digital on the following parameters: (Where 5 - extremely satisfied and 1 - not at all satisfied)
A. Quality of work.
B. Reliability (demonstrating professionalism, responsiveness in communication, cost-effectiveness, meeting deadlines etc.)
C. Ability for Development
D. Ability for Design
E. Project Schedule
F. Project Consulting (Upfront suggestions)
G. Overall Score
H. How likely are you to recommend Icecube Digital to a colleague, out of five again.