We are leading web design, web development and mobile app development agency having experience of more than 6 years. Our experienced team has got it all to successfully deliver Magento, WordPress, PHP and mobile app projects. We really love what we do for our valued customer ...
stars - "Icecube Digital " GoodFirms
We are leading web design, web development and mobile app development agency having experience of more than 6 years.
Write a review of Icecube Digital
Roll over stars, then click to rate.PoorUnsatisfactoryAverageGoodExcellent
“Delivered a competitive product.”
Sean Hennessy, Owner at LED Powerhouse
Likelihood to Recommend:
$10001 to $50000
Dec 14, 2015
“I would just say that their cost was very competitive and their timings were good. When they say that they would get something done, they get it done.” – Owner, LED Powerhouse.
The client is an online retailer of LED flashlights, headlamps, lanterns and bike lights in Ireland. Icecube Digital is upgrading client’s web platform along with integrating some add-ons and making client’s website mobile friendly so that it can be accessed by new users easily on their mobile devices. Icecube Digital is working with the client on an on-going basis for more three years now and has completed multiple tasks for them on time and within the specified budget.
The client is highly satisfied with Icecube Digital because of their competitive pricing and efficient timings for completing the projects. The client highly recommends them to their friends and colleagues for development services.
Designation – Owner
Nature of Business – Retail
Objective & Scope
1. What was the objective of the project you did with Icecube Digital?
The first thing we used Icecube Digital was for performing a full upgrade of our platform from one level to next. Our system runs on Magento platform. They shifted the whole thing and just did the full upgrade. After that, we used them to make our website mobile friendly so they did that for us and that worked fine. They also did some add-ons for us.
2. What is the scope of the project? What all did Icecube Digital do for you?
They just did the up-gradation work and some add-ons for us. We purchased the add-ons and they did the mechanics of getting those running and integrated them in the app and made sure that those run smoothly. They made our website mobile friendly but did not develop any application for us.
3. What was the estimated timeframe committed for the completion of the project?
We started working with them in early 2013 around January or February and we work with them on a continuous basis for different tasks related to our website.
4. How much time did it actually take for completing the task?
The initial tasks took two to three years and the last work they did for us was during the end of 2015. They did multiple tasks for us throughout three years. They are quite good with the timings.
5. Please provide an approximate figure (in $) for the work done?
They charge 50% upfront and 50% on completion. They charged me based on the amount of work left and time it will take.
6. Did they exceed the committed price point and why?
No, they did not charge anything extra.
7. How did you come to know about Icecube Digital?
They were recommended to me by a colleague in Ireland who had got some work done by them.
8. Why did you choose to partner with them?
We chose them mainly because of the recommendation and their price was very competitive compared to getting development work done here in Ireland.
9. Did Icecube Digital evaluate your project scope and requirements correctly?
Yes, they understood every aspect of the project nicely.
10. Did the company deliver as per your expectations?
They completed everything as expected.
11. Are you satisfied with the sales and customer support service?
Yes, the person that was in touch with me was very good in handling my queries and changes.
12. Is there anything that makes them stand out compared to other companies (core Strengths)?
I haven’t dealt with many other companies to be honest in terms of development work or in terms of this kind of software support, but I would just say that their cost was very competitive and their timings were good. When they say that they would get something done, they get it done.
13. According to you, is there any area that you think they can improve upon?
No, not really, there isn’t any such area.
14. Did they offer any proactive consultative approach? (Technical advice, design changes etc.)
Yeah, I think they worked proactively and suggested that I should look at making my website mobile friendly.
15. On a scale of 1 - 5, how would you rate Icecube Digital on the following parameters: (Where 5 - extremely satisfied and 1 - not at all satisfied)
A. Quality of work.
B. Reliability (demonstrating professionalism, responsiveness in communication, cost-effectiveness, meeting deadlines etc.)
C. Ability for Development
D. Project Schedule
E. Project Consulting (Upfront suggestions)
G. Overall Score
H. How likely are you to recommend Icecube Digital to a colleague, out of five again.