Founded on Feb 2014, FluidX Creations is a web agency that focuses on three core solutions: web development, branding and digital marketing. It also has Rockthosting, a Mumbai based domain and hosting company. At FluidX, its team of young professional developers and designer ...
stars - "FluidX Creations" GoodFirms
Founded on Feb 2014, FluidX Creations is a web agency that focuses on three core solutions: web development, branding and digital marketing.
Write a review of FluidX Creations
Roll over stars, then click to rate.PoorUnsatisfactoryAverageGoodExcellent
“Excellent customer support team.”
Niloy Debnath, Director at FirstRain Exhibits
Likelihood to Recommend:
$0 to $10000
10 - 49
“They are technically good and responsive and provide value for our money. I think these three things are their pillars of success. Whenever I have asked them for getting us some kind of plug-ins and other necessary changes, they have been able to help us, so I think the solution part is important.” – Director, FirstRain Exhibits.
The client is an exhibition stall design and construction firm working in the tradeshows domain in India. FluidX Creations was involved in customizing multiple websites for the client based on the different requirements on WordPress platform. There is no fixed project based work that FluidX does for the client and they work as per on-going basis, but all the work has been completed on time and as per the decided budget.
The client is happy with FluidX Creations and appreciates their technical knowledge and responsiveness and also highly recommends them to their colleagues.
Designation – Director
Nature of Business – Design & Construction
Objective & Scope
1. What was the objective of the project you did with FluidX Creations?
We wanted a website that looks modern in the exhibition industry for one of the children festivals and along with that we wanted some plug-ins and website optimization services. We did multiple web development projects with them, typically on the Wordpress platform.
2. What is the scope of the project? What all did FluidX Creations do for you?
They mostly customized the website; we don’t use them for designing. It was all done on WordPress platform so they did a lot of customisation and theme setup and a lot of plug-ins and installations for different websites that we developed.
3. What was the estimated timeframe committed for the completion of the project?
I think we have now been working with them since early 2015 and we do not work on a project basis so there are no particular deadlines.
4. How much time did it actually take for completing the task?
It’s an on-going contract between us, so we keep doing improvements and up gradation. I think they are quite good with the timings.
5. Please provide an approximate figure (in $) for the work done?
I would like to keep it confidential.
6. Did they exceed the committed price point and why?
No, they charge whatever we have fixed before the beginning of any task.
7. How did you come to know about FluidX Creations?
I met their CEO at one of the networking events.
8. Why did you choose to partner with them?
I spoke to their CEO and he seemed to be somebody who understood the technicalities of what we discussed.
9. Did FluidX Creations evaluate your project scope and requirements correctly?
Yes, they evaluated and understood everything related to our requirements.
10. Did the company deliver as per your expectations?
Yes, I believe they delivered what we wanted; they understood the technicalities very well.
11. Are you satisfied with the sales and customer support service?
They are a small team so I have been interacting with their CEO only. I believe they would have added sales and support but for us, it has been one stop only, their CEO, who is quite responsive.
12. Is there anything that makes them stand out compared to other companies (core Strengths)?
They are technically good and responsive and provide value for our money. I think these three things are their pillars of success. Whenever I have asked them for getting us some kind of plug-ins and other necessary changes, they have been able to help us, so I think the solution part is important.
13. According to you, is there any area that you think they can improve upon?
I think what they can do probably is to move towards providing complete solutions. Right now, they are only a coding company but then if you look at the website, elements like graphic design, content, and SEO, are mentioned which are also important for the clients, so for me, I would love to work with some agency who can be a one stop solution for us.
14. Did they offer proactive consultative approach? (Technical advice, design changes etc.)
I wouldn’t say they offered many suggestions, most of the times whatever we have suggested, they have taken a call on it and then they have been able to develop it.
15. On a scale of 1 - 5, how would you rate FluidX Creations on the following parameters: (Where 5 - extremely satisfied and 1 - not at all satisfied)
A. Quality of work.
B. Reliability (demonstrating professionalism, responsiveness in communication, cost-effectiveness, meeting deadlines etc.)
C. Ability for Development
D. Ability for Design
E. Project Schedule
F. Project Consulting (Upfront suggestions)
G. Overall Score
Three point five.
H. How likely are you to recommend FluidX Creations to a colleague, out of five again.