NectarBits is the fastest growing Mobile Apps and Web Development company with having professional 6+ years of experience where it will come with quality standard and 3 months of free support. Find any difficulty or any issue in development which will be solved without any e ...
stars - "NectarBits" GoodFirms
NectarBits is the fastest growing Mobile Apps and Web Development company with having professional 6+ years of experience where it will come with quality standard and 3 months of free support.
Write a review of NectarBits
Roll over stars, then click to rate.PoorUnsatisfactoryAverageGoodExcellent
“Very reasonable pricing policy.”
Anonymous, Project Manager at A Software Development Firm
Likelihood to Recommend:
$0 to $10000
Aug 09, 2016
A Software Development Firm
2 - 9
“They are very reasonable in terms of time and cost. They clearly understood the project and gave me exact time and cost in which it would be complete. They did whatever they committed which really impressed me. It was a very good experience working with them.” – Project Manager, A Software Development Firm.
The client is a software development firm developing mobile software, websites and desktop applications as well on various platforms. Nectarbits was involved in testing and bug-fixing for a mobile security application for Android platform developed by the client. The scope of the project was limited but very crucial and the client wanted to finish it on an urgent basis, so Nectarbits completed the project in minimum time and within the budget.
The client is highly satisfied with Nectarbits because of their high-quality testing skills and on-time delivery of the product. The client has already recommended them to their friends.
Designation – Project Manager
Nature of Business – Software Development
Objective & Scope
1. What was the objective of the project you did with Nectarbits?
I got a project from one of my clients based in Malaysia and I developed that project but I was out of time to test it and fix the bugs in it as I had a lot of other things to work upon. So, I hired Nectarbits to fix the bugs and issues in the application.
2. What is the scope of the project? What all did Nectarbits do for you?
They just did the testing and bug-fixing for my android app, everything else was done by my team.
3. What was the estimated timeframe committed for the completion of the project?
It was probably last week of July or first week of August 2016 when we handed over the project to them to fix the bugs.
4. How much time did it actually take for completing the task?
The bug-fixing took only three to four days to complete. They did it very fast and provided it back to me on time.
5. Please provide an approximate figure (in $) for the work done?
I would like to keep it confidential.
6. Did they exceed the committed price point and why?
No, the amount was very small, so there was nothing like that.
7. How did you come to know about Nectarbits?
I came to know about them through one of the social networking platforms.
8. Why did you choose to partner with them?
I checked their profile and contacted them. I wanted to do it very quickly and they seemed to like doing things fast so that’s why I went ahead with them.
8. Did Nectarbits evaluate your project scope and requirements correctly?
I already cleared all my requirements and it was only to do bug-fixing and nothing else so yes, they get it.
9. Did the company deliver as per your expectations?
Yes, exactly as I expected, they finished things.
10. Are you satisfied with the sales and customer support service?
I don’t think we needed those services from them as our scope was very limited.
11. Is there anything that makes them stand out compared to other companies (core Strengths)?
They are very reasonable in terms of time and cost. They clearly understood the project and gave me exact time and cost in which it would be complete. They did whatever they committed which really impressed me. It was a very good experience working with them.
12. According to you, is there any area that you think they can improve upon?
It was a very short project, so I did not get much time to get an idea about other services of theirs so don’t have any idea about it.
13. Did they offer any proactive consultative approach? (Technical advice, design changes etc.)
As I told you, the scope was only limited to bug-fixing, so there was no need of new ideas or changes.
14. On a scale of 1 - 5, how would you rate Nectarbits on the following parameters: (Where 5 - extremely satisfied and 1 - not at all satisfied)
A. Quality of work.
B. Reliability (demonstrating professionalism, responsiveness in communication, cost-effectiveness, meeting deadlines etc.)
C. Ability for Testing
E. Project Schedule
F. Project Consulting (Upfront suggestions)
G. Overall Score
H. How likely are you to recommend Nectarbits to a colleague, out of five again.