Viral In Nature is a multi-award winning social media agency named as the Alberta's 15th fastest growing company in Alberta by Alberta Venture Magazine. We achieved this growth thanks to our social media strategy, the same strategy we sell to our customers.
stars - "Viral In Nature" GoodFirms
Viral In Nature is a multi-award winning social media agency named as the Alberta's 15th fastest growing company in Alberta by Alberta Venture Magazine.
Viral In Nature
Write a review of Viral In Nature
Roll over stars, then click to rate.PoorUnsatisfactoryAverageGoodExcellent
“Quick in responding to communications.”
Will Crawford, Owner at Mindshadow Entertainment
Likelihood to Recommend:
$10001 to $50000
2 - 9
“They have an excellent customer support service and also they are quick in finding out solutions if any problem arises. They are very much efficient in executing their work.” – Owner, Mindshadow Entertainment.
The client is a multimedia development and production company. They mainly develop the film projects. The development of projects is done in two different genres i.e. science fiction and fantasy. The projects are developed for ethnically and gender diverse audiences. The client partnered with Viral in Nature to carry out social media marketing for their film projects.
The client is extremely satisfied with Viral in Nature because of their quality of work and reliability. They are highly impressed with their marketing strategies, branding & promotion.
Nature of Business – Multimedia Entertainment
Objective & Scope
1. What was the objective of the project you did with Viral in Nature?
We are a multimedia company so for us digital marketing plays a vital role. We wanted the experienced company to manage our digital marketing activities. Hence, we partnered with Viral in Nature to conduct a social media marketing campaign for our film projects. They did marketing on the well-known social media platforms which efficiently worked for us.
2. What is the scope of the project? What all did Viral in Nature do for you?
Everything was taken care of by them. In fact, they also prepared some designs to be put up on the social media platform.
3. What was the estimated timeframe committed for the completion of the project?
We started working with them in January 2016 and we are still working with them as our project is of on-going nature.
4. How much time did it actually take for completing the task?
They always complete the given task within the allocated time. We have not experienced any delays from their end.
5. Please provide an approximate figure (in $) for the work done?
I would like to keep it confidential.
6. Did they exceed the committed price point and why?
No, they have never overcharged me.
7. How did you come to know about Viral in Nature?
I got their reference from one of my friends who had a good experience to share.
8. Why did you choose to partner with them?
I received a strong positive reference for the company which persuaded me to work with them.
9. Did Viral in Nature evaluate your project scope and requirements correctly?
Yes, they very well understood our project scope and requirements.
10. Did the company deliver as per your expectations?
Yes, their work has perfectly met our expectations.
11. Are you satisfied with the sales and customer support service?
I am extremely satisfied with their sales and customer support service. They are very quick in responding to all the communications.
12. Is there anything that makes them stand out compared to other companies (core Strengths)?
They have an excellent customer support service and also they are quick in finding out solutions if any problem arises. They are very much efficient in executing their work.
13. According to you, is there any area that you think they can improve upon?
No, till now I have not faced any problem with them. So, I don’t think there is anything that they can improve on.
14. Did they offer any proactive consultative approach? (Technical advice, design changes etc.)
Yes, they are very much proactive in giving us helpful suggestions.
15. On a scale of 1 - 5, how would you rate Viral in Nature on the following parameters: (Where 5 - extremely satisfied and 1 - not at all satisfied)
A. Quality of work.
B. Reliability (demonstrating professionalism, responsiveness in communication, cost-effectiveness, meeting deadlines etc.)
C. Marketing Strategy
D. Branding & Promotion
E. Project Schedule
F. Project Consulting (Upfront suggestions)
G. Overall Score
H. How likely are you to recommend Viral in Nature to a colleague, out of five again.