Viral In Nature is a multi-award winning social media agency named as the Alberta's 15th fastest growing company in Alberta by Alberta Venture Magazine. We achieved this growth thanks to our social media strategy, the same strategy we sell to our customers.
stars - "Viral In Nature" GoodFirms
Viral In Nature is a multi-award winning social media agency named as the Alberta's 15th fastest growing company in Alberta by Alberta Venture Magazine.
Viral In Nature
Write a review of Viral In Nature
Roll over stars, then click to rate.PoorUnsatisfactoryAverageGoodExcellent
“Quick and immediate customer services.”
Anonymous, VP, Finance at Political Organization
Likelihood to Recommend:
$0 to $10000
10 - 49
“Their attentiveness to the specific needs of their clients and their customer services is what helps them differentiate themselves from other companies.” – VP, Finance, Political Organization.
The client is a conservative political organization based out of Canada. They wanted to improve their social media presence in order to grow their supporters’ base and thus connected with Viral in Nature for the same.
The client is very satisfied with Viral in Nature because of their great customer support services and their quality of work. The client appreciates their punctuality and highly recommends them to work with.
Designation – VP, Finance
Nature of Business – Political Organization
Objective & Scope
1. What was the objective of the project you did with Viral in Nature?
The objective of our association with Viral in Nature was to improve our social media presence, in order to grow a base of supporters for our cause. Additionally, we wanted to keep the pressure on the current government of Alberta, with whom we disagree on a variety of issues.
2. What is the scope of the project? What all did Viral in Nature do for you?
Our project is very large in scope; we are attempting to become larger than the two largest political parties in the province of Alberta. In theory, we have 1.2 million Conservative voters as a part of our target market. Our social media marketing was taken care by Viral in Nature to achieve these goals.
3. What was the estimated timeframe committed for the completion of the project?
We started working with them on this project in the month of April 2016.
4. How much time did it actually take for completing the task?
The project is ongoing in nature and is expected to complete by 2019. They have been incredibly efficient at responding to any demands or questions we have.
5. Please provide an approximate figure (in $) for the work done?
Approximately, it is around ten thousand dollars.
6. Did they exceed the committed price point and why?
No, they haven’t exceeded the committed price yet. We have developed advertising to attract Facebook likes that is far below the cost we would have expected.
7. How did you come to know about Viral in Nature?
I received a personal reference about them through a friend.
8. Why did you choose to partner with them?
After seeing their commitment to their clients and the passion which they brought to the project, we were confident about partnering with them.
9. Did Viral in Nature evaluate your project scope and requirements correctly?
They were very good at it. Despite a lack of experience in our specific field, they have quickly learned about our needs and expectations.
10. Did the company deliver as per your expectations?
Yes, they have completely delivered as per our expectations.
11. Are you satisfied with the sales and customer support service?
Their customer support services were quick and immediate. We have never had to wait to get something fixed or changed.
12. Is there anything that makes them stand out compared to other companies (core Strengths)?
Their attentiveness to the specific needs of their clients and their customer services is what helps them differentiate themselves.
13. According to you, is there any area that you think they can improve upon?
No, I can’t think of anything at this time.
14. Did they offer any proactive consultative approach? (Technical advice, design changes etc.)
They have been very proactive in providing us with advices and their expertise.
15. On a scale of 1 - 5, how would you rate Viral in Nature on the following parameters: (Where 5 - extremely satisfied and 1 - not at all satisfied)
A. Quality of work.
B. Reliability (demonstrating professionalism, responsiveness in communication, cost-effectiveness, meeting deadlines etc.)
C. Marketing Strategy
D. Branding and Promotion
E. Project Schedule
F. Project Consulting (Upfront suggestions)
G. Overall Score
H. How likely are you to recommend Viral in Nature to a colleague, out of five again.