We are the recipient of the Most Valuable Developer Award from Intel and are Winners of Three World Wide Developer Challenges. We are also Intel Black Belts for Application Development, which is one of the most highest recognition of application development skills.
We are ...
stars - "MacAppStudio" GoodFirms
We are the recipient of the Most Valuable Developer Award from Intel and are Winners of Three World Wide Developer Challenges.
Write a review of MacAppStudio
Roll over stars, then click to rate.PoorUnsatisfactoryAverageGoodExcellent
“Great quality of work.”
Uday Rathod, Founder at Znap
Likelihood to Recommend:
Mobile App Development
$50001 to $200000
Sep 12, 2016
2 - 9
“They know what they are doing and they’re doing it really well. They are experts in their field and are doing an amazing job.”
The client wanted to develop a cashback platform that allows users to earn cashback whenever they shop from certain brands. The client has tie ups with different brands to sell their products through the cashback platform. So, whenever a customer makes a purchase of a product related to the companies that the client has tied up with, they can avail a cashback.
The client is highly satisfied with MacApp Studio because of their technical expertise and excellent support services. The client appreciates their proactive and timely approach for the project and recommends them highly to their colleagues.
Designation – Founder
Nature of Business – Mobile Application
Objective & Scope
1. What was the objective of the project you did with MacApp Studio?
The objective of the project with MacApp Studio was to convert my idea of creating a cashback platform into reality. Basically, I’m a non-tech person and I needed somebody who could develop this platform in the form an Android & iOS mobile application. The platform is a cashback platform that allows users to earn cashback whenever they shop from brands that we have a tie up with.
2. What is the scope of the project? What all did MacApp Studio do for you?
Basically, they have built the entire Android & iOS mobile application for us from scratch. So, they did the complete design, development, coding, backend database management and deployment. They also continue to provide us the IT support as and when required.
3. What was the estimated timeframe committed for the completion of the project?
We started working with them on this project in July 2015 and the estimated time frame to finish the project was 2 months.
4. How much time did it actually take for completing the task?
The development of the application is a continuous process. However, they delivered the first phase of the applications within 2 months of beginning this project. After that, they continued to implement more features and enhancements whenever and wherever required. So, overall they were very good with their timings in terms of delivering the work. They never caused any delays.
5. Please provide an approximate figure (in $) for the work done?
Approximately, it was around fifty to sixty thousand dollars.
6. Did they exceed the committed price point and why?
No, they never did that. They always first gave me the time and cost of any work to be done on this project and then we would decide whether to go ahead with it or not.
7. How did you come to know about MacApp Studio?
I found them through one of the freelancing portals on the internet.
8. Why did you choose to partner with them?
I went through their projects and spoke to their management, and I was pretty impressed by them. They were also recommended by the freelancers on the portal. Even though they were on the higher side of the budget, but they were rated the best in terms of meeting client expectations.
9. Did MacApp Studio evaluate your project scope and requirements correctly?
Yes, they went through the project requirements and evaluated and understood them perfectly.
10. Did the company deliver as per your expectations?
Yes, they did deliver according to my expectations. Initially, we had to explain a bit to allow them to understand but later they always delivered as per our expectations.
11. Are you satisfied with the sales and customer support service?
I’m pretty satisfied with their sales and customer support services. I was in direct contact with their CEO and he made sure that everything runs smoothly.
12. Is there anything that makes them stand out compared to other companies (core Strengths)?
They know what they are doing and they’re doing it really well. They are experts in their field and are doing an amazing job.
13. According to you, is there any area that you think they can improve upon?
No, I can’t think of anything that I can tell them to improve on.
14. Did they offer any proactive consultative approach? (Technical advice, design changes etc.)
They always came up with suggestions and ideas to improve the project.
15. On a scale of 1 - 5, how would you rate MacApp Studio on the following parameters: (Where 5 - extremely satisfied and 1 - not at all satisfied)
A. Quality of work.
B. Reliability (demonstrating professionalism, responsiveness in communication, cost-effectiveness, meeting deadlines etc.)
C. Ability for Development
Four point five.
D. Ability for Design
E. Project Schedule
F. Project Consulting (Upfront suggestions)
G. Overall Score
Four point five.
H. How likely are you to recommend MacApp Studio to a colleague, out of five again.