We are the recipient of the Most Valuable Developer Award from Intel and are Winners of Three World Wide Developer Challenges. We are also Intel Black Belts for Application Development, which is one of the most highest recognition of application development skills.
We are ...
stars - "MacAppStudio" GoodFirms
We are the recipient of the Most Valuable Developer Award from Intel and are Winners of Three World Wide Developer Challenges.
Write a review of MacAppStudio
Roll over stars, then click to rate.PoorUnsatisfactoryAverageGoodExcellent
“Exceptional technical capabilities and responsiveness.”
Stephen White, Chief Development Officer & Founder at Solu Publishing Inc.
Likelihood to Recommend:
Mobile App Development
Jun 06, 2016
Solu Publishing Inc.
2 - 9
“They have a tremendous ability to understand your vision behind the project and they become the part of your team while working on your project. They have exceptional technological capabilities.”
The client is a publishing firm that wanted to build a self-publishing platform. The client partnered with MacAppStudio to build a website and iPad application that allows authors to record and preserve their best stories and automatically shapes each story into an interactive book. It also allows interaction between the authors and the readers.
The client is very satisfied with MacAppStudio because of their technical knowledge and excellent support services. They also appreciate their proactive approach.
Designation – Chief Development Officer & Founder
Nature of Business – Publishing
Objective & Scope
1. What was the objective of the project you did with MacAppStudio?
The objective to partner with MacApp Studio was to develop the web application and iPad application. Through these applications, the author could record and preserve their stories which are further shaped in such a way that it becomes an interactive book for the coming generation. It also allows interaction between authors and the readers. We have also added one significant feature which allows donation in a specified charity club in that particular article.
2. What is the scope of the project? What all did MacAppStudio do for you?
The design of the application was done by us and they helped us in the programming and implementation of the project.
3. What was the estimated timeframe committed for the completion of the project?
We associated with them for this project in December 2015 and the estimated time to complete the project was six months.
4. How much time did it actually take for completing the task?
The project was completed within the estimated time i.e. by June 2016. They were on time in delivering the tasks given to them.
5. Please provide an approximate figure (in $) for the work done?
Approximately, it was around half a million dollars.
6. Did they exceed the committed price point and why?
No, they did not charge anything over and above the decided price structure.
7. How did you come to know about MacAppStudio?
I read about them on one of the freelance platforms.
8. Why did you choose to partner with them?
We were looking for a developer who understands the vision of our product and after meeting MacApp Studio we found them to be appropriate for our project. Moreover, they have technological capabilities and a passion for developing a very good project.
9. Did MacAppStudio evaluate your project scope and requirements correctly?
Yes, they understood very well our scope and vision of the project.
10. Did the company deliver as per your expectations?
Yes, in fact, they exceeded our expectations.
11. Are you satisfied with the sales and customer support service?
If I have to rate them, I would rate 5 out of 5 for their customer support service. They were extremely good with it.
12. Is there anything that makes them stand out compared to other companies (core Strengths)?
They have a tremendous ability to understand your vision behind the project and they become the part of your team while working on your project. They have exceptional technological capabilities.
13. According to you, is there any area that you think they can improve upon?
No, I don’t think they need any improvement, they are perfect.
14. Did they offer any proactive consultative approach? (Technical advice, design changes etc.)
Yes, they were always proactive in helping us out making an exceptional project.
15. On a scale of 1 - 5, how would you rate MacAppStudio on the following parameters: (Where 5 - extremely satisfied and 1 - not at all satisfied)
A. Quality of work.
B. Reliability (demonstrating professionalism, responsiveness in communication, cost-effectiveness, meeting deadlines etc.)
C. Ability for Development
D. Ability for Design
E. Project Schedule
F. Project Consulting (Upfront suggestions)
G. Overall Score
H. How likely are you to recommend MacAppStudio to a colleague, out of five again.