KeyUA limited aimed to provide clients with full life-cycle software development starting with project concept to a live application with first users. We combine business domain knowledge with technology competence and proven methodologies to deliver high-quality, cost-effec ...
stars - "KeyUA Ltd" GoodFirms
KeyUA limited aimed to provide clients with full life-cycle software development starting with project concept to a live application with first users.
Write a review of KeyUA Ltd
Roll over stars, then click to rate.PoorUnsatisfactoryAverageGoodExcellent
“Great approach & reliable.”
Mike Hughes, CEO at Hiire
Likelihood to Recommend:
Mobile App Development
$50001 to $200000
Mar 02, 2016
2 - 9
“Their understanding towards project scope and requirements is marvelous. They always did the task in the way it was expected from them.”
The client is a company in the field of staffing and recruiting offering its services to employers and job seekers. They wanted to develop the mobile application which would help employers find best-suited job seekers for the vacancy in their firm and also to the job seekers finding vacancies suiting to their skills and ambition. They partnered with KeyUA to develop the website and the Android and iOS mobile applications.
The client is very satisfied with Key UA because of their technical skills and proactiveness. They recommend them highly to their colleagues.
Designation – CEO
Nature of Business – Staffing & Recruiting
Objective & Scope
1. What was the objective of the project you did with KeyUA?
The sole purpose of associating with KeyUA was to develop the website and the Android & iOS platforms supporting mobile applications which would help employers to find a best-suited candidate for their vacancies and also to the job seekers in searching jobs matching to their skills and ambition.
2. What is the scope of the project? What all did KeyUA do for you?
Only the customer frontend design is done by us otherwise, the actual design and architecture of the solution are done by them along with the website and mobile application development. The testing of the applications is also done by them.
3. What was the estimated timeframe committed for the completion of the project?
We began working on this project in January 2015 and the estimated time to complete the first phase of the project was fifteen months.
4. How much time did it actually take for completing the task?
The project is of ongoing nature; we keep on adding new features and functionalities into it. However, they completed the first phase of the project by March 2016 which was very much on time. They did not cause any delay at any point in time.
5. Please provide an approximate figure (in $) for the work done?
Approximately, it was around two hundred thousand dollars.
6. Did they exceed the committed price point and why?
No, they completed the project within the budget.
7. How did you come to know about KeyUA?
I have a friend who has worked with them before for his project and he was very much satisfied with the quality of work they did for him and so he referred them to me.
8. Why did you choose to partner with them?
I really liked their approach and also the way they discussed our project requirements.
9. Did KeyUA evaluate your project scope and requirements correctly?
Yes, they successfully understood all the project scope and requirements every time.
10. Did the company deliver as per your expectations?
Yes, they have delivered the project well fitted with our requirements.
11. Are you satisfied with the sales and customer support service?
I am very satisfied with their sales and customer support service.
12. Is there anything that makes them stand out compared to other companies (core Strengths)?
Their understanding towards project scope and requirements is marvelous. They always did the task in the way it was expected from them.
13. According to you, is there any area that you think they can improve upon?
No, I don’t have any problem with them, they are good at what they are doing.
14. Did they offer any proactive consultative approach? (Technical advice, design changes etc.)
Yes, they always suggested different technologies which we can use for the enhancement of the quality of our project.
15. On a scale of 1 - 5, how would you rate KeyUA on the following parameters: (Where 5 - extremely satisfied and 1 - not at all satisfied)
A. Quality of work.
B. Reliability (demonstrating professionalism, responsiveness in communication, cost-effectiveness, meeting deadlines etc.)
C. Ability for Development
D. Ability for Design
E. Project Schedule
F. Project Consulting (Upfront suggestions)
G. Overall Score
H. How likely are you to recommend KeyUA to a colleague, out of five again.