NectarBits is the fastest growing Mobile Apps and Web Development company with having professional 6+ years of experience where it will come with quality standard and 3 months of free support. Find any difficulty or any issue in development which will be solved without any e ...
stars - "NectarBits" GoodFirms
NectarBits is the fastest growing Mobile Apps and Web Development company with having professional 6+ years of experience where it will come with quality standard and 3 months of free support.
Write a review of NectarBits
Roll over stars, then click to rate.PoorUnsatisfactoryAverageGoodExcellent
“A good company to partner with.”
Robert Schoen, Founder & Owner at Deliberate Golf Practice GmbH
Likelihood to Recommend:
Mobile App Development
$10001 to $50000
Deliberate Golf Practice GmbH
2 - 9
“I think their overall performance is remarkable and they have very effective communication skills.”
The client is a company aiming to build a Golf practice mobile application. The idea behind developing the mobile application was to help strengthen the relationship between a student and a golf coach. They partnered with NectarBits to develop the Android and the iOS based mobile applications.
The client is very satisfied with NectarBits because of their customer support service and communications skills. They recommend them highly to work with.
Designation – Founder & Owner
Nature of Business – Mobile Application
Objective & Scope
1. What was the objective of the project you did with NectarBits?
The objective to associate with NectarBits was to develop the Android and the iOS platforms supporting mobile applications related to golf practice. The motive behind the application was to build a strong relationship between the student and the coach. The application allows the coach to make customized training plans suitable to student’s requirement. It also helps students to easily connect with their coach.
2. What is the scope of the project? What all did NectarBits do for you?
We provided them some design structure on the basis of which they developed the mobile applications. As I am not a tech person, they supported me in the designing part also.
3. What was the estimated timeframe committed for the completion of the project?
We started in January 2015 and the estimated time to complete the project was five months. Later on, I asked them to stretch a little as I was working partly on this project and also there were some changes in the scope of the project.
4. How much time did it actually take for completing the task?
The project is still ongoing and it will be launched in February 2017. Since I was working part time for this project, so was unable to provide them with the required information.
5. Please provide an approximate figure (in $) for the work done?
Approximately, it was around fifteen thousand dollars.
6. Did they exceed the committed price point and why?
No, there was an increase in the price only when there was an increase in the scope of the project. The changes in the price were done with our consent.
7. How did you come to know about NectarBits?
I found some companies on the internet which could help me in my project. However, I found NectarBits to be the most reliable company out of all the companies shortlisted.
8. Why did you choose to partner with them?
From the very beginning, Nectarbits was positive about the project and also had clarity about the scope of the project. Moreover, I found them to be professional to work with.
9. Did NectarBits evaluate your project scope and requirements correctly?
Initially, we faced some issue regarding the project scope and requirements, nevertheless, after some time they were very precise in evaluating the requirements.
10. Did the company deliver as per your expectations?
Yes, they have delivered the project as per our expectations.
11. Are you satisfied with the sales and customer support service?
They were supportive because of which we are planning to have a long-term relationship with them. They also responded quickly to our queries.
12. Is there anything that makes them stand out compared to other companies (core Strengths)?
I think their overall performance is remarkable and they have very effective communications skills.
13. According to you, is there any area that you think they can improve upon?
They are doing a good job, however, there is still a scope of improvement in the maintaining the transparency regarding the workflow of the project. I was sometimes not clear with how much work has been completed and how much work is left out.
14. Did they offer any proactive consultative approach? (Technical advice, design changes etc.)
Yes, they provided many suggestions to make the design look more fluent and recommended some solutions in its functionalities.
15. On a scale of 1 - 5, how would you rate NectarBits on the following parameters: (Where 5 - extremely satisfied and 1 - not at all satisfied)
A. Quality of work.
B. Reliability (demonstrating professionalism, responsiveness in communication, cost-effectiveness, meeting deadlines etc.)
C. Ability for Development
D. Project Schedule
E. Project Consulting (Upfront suggestions)
F. Overall Score
G. How likely are you to recommend NectarBits to a colleague, out of five again.