KeyUA limited aimed to provide clients with full life-cycle software development starting with project concept to a live application with first users. We combine business domain knowledge with technology competence and proven methodologies to deliver high-quality, cost-effec ...
stars - "KeyUA Ltd" GoodFirms
KeyUA limited aimed to provide clients with full life-cycle software development starting with project concept to a live application with first users.
Write a review of KeyUA Ltd
Roll over stars, then click to rate.PoorUnsatisfactoryAverageGoodExcellent
“Exceptional development skills & proactive.”
Anonymous, Ex-CTO at Mobile Application
Likelihood to Recommend:
Mobile App Development
$50001 to $200000
Aug 26, 2014
2 - 9
“Their project execution is of a high quality with a very reasonable price. I am very sure; I wouldn’t have received such qualitative project at a reasonable price range from any other company.”
The client is a company which provides a unique social networking platform. Some of the features of the platform are social micro-blogging which allows the user to start a conversation across multiple social networks, global search through which a user can search the web within the app, and private messages with which a user can send private messages in a group chat. They partnered with KeyUA to develop the Android & iOS based mobile applications and also for Node JS development.
The client is very satisfied with KeyUA because of their reliability and development skills. They also appreciate their timeliness in delivering the project.
Designation – Ex-CTO
Nature of Business – Mobile Application
Objective & Scope
1. What was the objective of the project you did with KeyUA?
The objective to collaborate with KeyUA was to develop the social networking chatting mobile application compatible with the Android and the iOS platforms. They also developed the backend platform on Node JS for the project. Through the application, the user can perform various activities such as micro- blogging, global search and private chatting. This application also helps the user to connect with multiple social networking platforms with just one log-in.
2. What is the scope of the project? What all did KeyUA do for you?
The design of the application and some part of the development was done by us and the other part of the development was taken care of them.
3. What was the estimated timeframe committed for the completion of the project?
We started working with them for this project in April 2014 and the estimated time to accomplish the goal was six months.
4. How much time did it actually take for completing the task?
The applications were launched by August 2014 as per their commitment. They did not cause any delay.
5. Please provide an approximate figure (in $) for the work done?
Approximately, it was around ninety thousand dollars.
6. Did they exceed the committed price point and why?
No, they stuck to their initial estimated budget.
7. How did you come to know about KeyUA?
I was searching for app development companies on the internet and so contacted various agencies, KeyUA was one of them.
8. Why did you choose to partner with them?
Initially, we had a meeting with their project manager who seemed impressive to us and so we did a small project with them for a demo. The demo project they did for us was very convincing and also they were trustworthy, these reasons led us to choose them as our app development partner.
9. Did KeyUA evaluate your project scope and requirements correctly?
Yes, they very well understood the project scope and the requirements.
10. Did the company deliver as per your expectations?
Yes, they did deliver the project as per our expectations.
11. Are you satisfied with the sales and customer support service?
Yes, they always responded us quickly and helped us solve all the queries we had during the project was under development.
12. Is there anything that makes them stand out compared to other companies (core Strengths)?
Their project execution is of a high quality with a very reasonable price. I am very sure; I wouldn’t have received such qualitative project at a reasonable price range from any other company.
13. According to you, is there any area that you think they can improve upon?
No, I didn’t find any area where they can improve.
14. Did they offer any proactive consultative approach? (Technical advice, design changes etc.)
They were very proactive in giving us different solutions which helped us improve the scope of our project.
15. On a scale of 1 - 5, how would you rate KeyUA on the following parameters: (Where 5 - extremely satisfied and 1 - not at all satisfied)
A. Quality of work.
B. Reliability (demonstrating professionalism, responsiveness in communication, cost-effectiveness, meeting deadlines etc.)
C. Ability for Development
D. Project Schedule
E. Project Consulting (Upfront suggestions)
F. Overall Score
H. How likely are you to recommend KeyUA to a colleague, out of five again.