NectarBits is the fastest growing Mobile Apps and Web Development company with having professional 6+ years of experience where it will come with quality standard and 3 months of free support. Find any difficulty or any issue in development which will be solved without any e ...
stars - "NectarBits" GoodFirms
NectarBits is the fastest growing Mobile Apps and Web Development company with having professional 6+ years of experience where it will come with quality standard and 3 months of free support.
Write a review of NectarBits
Roll over stars, then click to rate.PoorUnsatisfactoryAverageGoodExcellent
“They are very supportive & flexible in adapting changes.”
Anonymous, Project Manager & Business Analyst at Building Materials Trading Firm
Likelihood to Recommend:
$10001 to $50000
Building Materials Trading Firm
10 - 49
“Their support was always available to us and also they were flexible in terms of adapting changes.”
The client is a seller of building materials such as doors, ceramic tiles, and bathtubs. They mainly trade between China and Africa. They wanted to develop an e-Commerce website for selling their products through an online platform.
The client is very satisfied with NectarBits because of their tremendous customer support service. They recommend them to work with.
Designation – Project Manager & Business Analyst
Nature of Business – e-Commerce
Objective & Scope
1. What was the objective of the project you did with NectarBits?
The sole purpose behind working with NectarBits was to develop our eCommerce website through which we can sell all our products such as doors, ceramic tiles, and bathtubs online. This would help us to expand our reach in the international markets too. Currently, we are only trading between China and Africa.
2. What is the scope of the project? What all did NectarBits do for you?
We submitted our requirements considering which they developed the whole end-to-end eCommerce platform for our company.
3. What was the estimated timeframe committed for the completion of the project?
We established a work relation with them in April 2016 and the estimated time to complete the first phase of the project was three months.
4. How much time did it actually take for completing the task?
They were able to finish the first phase development by the end of three months, however, we added few more phases to it and so the project is not yet complete. They were pretty much on time if there was a delay in work at any time; it was because of the change in the scope and the requirements by us.
5. Please provide an approximate figure (in $) for the work done?
Approximately, it was around thirteen thousand dollars.
6. Did they exceed the committed price point and why?
No, they did not charge more than the estimated budget.
7. How did you come to know about NectarBits?
Their reference was given to me by a very good friend of mine who has earlier worked with them and had the positive experience to share.
8. Why did you choose to partner with them?
The projects they have done in the past were good enough to convince us to choose them as our development partner.
9. Did NectarBits evaluate your project scope and requirements correctly?
Yes, definitely, their evaluation of the project scope and requirements is accurate.
10. Did the company deliver as per your expectations?
Absolutely, they have delivered the project in sync with our expectations.
11. Are you satisfied with the sales and customer support service?
I am very satisfied with their sales and customer support service; they were always available to us.
12. Is there anything that makes them stand out compared to other companies (core Strengths)?
Their support was always available to us and also they were flexible in terms of adapting changes.
13. According to you, is there any area that you think they can improve upon?
No, however, I know that they regularly try to improvise their communication skills.
14. Did they offer any proactive consultative approach? (Technical advice, design changes etc.)
Yes, they suggested some solutions for our project which helped us gaining better results for our project.
15. On a scale of 1 - 5, how would you rate NectarBits on the following parameters: (Where 5 - extremely satisfied and 1 - not at all satisfied)
A. Quality of work.
Four point five.
B. Reliability (demonstrating professionalism, responsiveness in communication, cost-effectiveness, meeting deadlines etc.)
C. Ability for Development
D. Ability for Design
Four point five.
E. Project Schedule
F. Project Consulting (Upfront suggestions)
G. Overall Score
H. How likely are you to recommend NectarBits to a colleague, out of five again.