AppSquadz provides a full suite of mobile development services, along with a consultative approach for the best possible result. AppSquadz is backed by top mobile app developers who have a successful track record of developing 200+ excellent Android and iPhone apps. Experien ...
stars - "AppSquadz Technologies Private Limited" GoodFirms
AppSquadz provides a full suite of mobile development services, along with a consultative approach for the best possible result.
AppSquadz Technologies Private Limited
Write a review of AppSquadz Technologies Private Limited
Roll over stars, then click to rate.PoorUnsatisfactoryAverageGoodExcellent
“Young minds with innovative ideas.”
Kavita Sharma, Co-Founder at Selfieria
Likelihood to Recommend:
Mobile App Development
$0 to $10000
Nov 10, 2016
2 - 9
“They have fresh minds on their team and they always gave us innovative suggestions to build the project in a better way.”
The client wanted to develop a mobile application which helps its users to manage their photographs. They partnered with Appsquadz Technologies to develop an Android-based mobile application that allows the users to take photos or upload photos from their photo gallery and manage them with creative collages and other features. It has some graphics and provides daily tips to enhance the selfie.
The client is very satisfied with Appsquadz Technologies because of their proactive approach and development skills. They recommend them to their colleagues.
Designation – Co-Founder
Nature of Business – Mobile Application
Objective & Scope
1. What was the objective of the project you did with Appsquadz Technologies?
The purpose of partnering with Appsquadz Technologies was to develop the Android-based mobile application. The application allows users to upload a photo via capturing it from the in-app camera or from the photo gallery of that device. The application also has some interesting graphics and daily tips to enhance the selfie. Basically, it allows managing the photos by using collage and other features.
2. What is the scope of the project? What all did Appsquadz Technologies do for you?
The entire project was done by them; design, development, coding, deployment, quality assurance, everything.
3. What was the estimated timeframe committed for the completion of the project?
We initiated the project in June 2016 and the estimated time to complete the project was five months.
4. How much time did it actually take for completing the task?
They completed the project by November 2016 which was a little delayed than the estimated time. However, the delay was expected and also it didn’t affect our business.
5. Please provide an approximate figure (in $) for the work done?
Approximately, it was around thirty-seven hundred dollars.
6. Did they exceed the committed price point and why?
No, they did not over charge us.
7. How did you come to know about Appsquadz Technologies?
I found them on the internet.
8. Why did you choose to partner with them?
They have young people in their team and also it is sometimes good to give a chance to new people instead of the ones which are well established.
9. Did Appsquadz Technologies evaluate your project scope and requirements correctly?
Yes, their understanding towards our project scope and requirements was pretty clear.
10. Did the company deliver as per your expectations?
Yes, they have delivered according to what we expected from them.
11. Are you satisfied with the sales and customer support service?
Yes, so far it has been a nice experience working with them.
12. Is there anything that makes them stand out compared to other companies (core Strengths)?
They have fresh minds on their team and they always gave us innovative suggestions to build the project in a better way.
13. According to you, is there any area that you think they can improve upon?
Nothing specific but everyone has some or the other thing where they can improve.
14. Did they offer any proactive consultative approach? (Technical advice, design changes etc.)
Yes, they were innovative in giving suggestions and that’s what makes them stand out compared to other companies.
15. On a scale of 1 - 5, how would you rate Appsquadz Technologies on the following parameters: (Where 5 - extremely satisfied and 1 - not at all satisfied)
A. Quality of work.
Four point five.
B. Reliability (demonstrating professionalism, responsiveness in communication, cost-effectiveness, meeting deadlines etc.)
C. Ability for Development
D. Ability for Design
E. Project Schedule
F. Project Consulting (Upfront suggestions)
G. Overall Score
H. How likely are you to recommend Appsquadz Technologies to a colleague, out of five again.