NectarBits is the fastest growing Mobile Apps and Web Development company with having professional 6+ years of experience where it will come with quality standard and 3 months of free support. Find any difficulty or any issue in development which will be solved without any e ...
stars - "NectarBits" GoodFirms
NectarBits is the fastest growing Mobile Apps and Web Development company with having professional 6+ years of experience where it will come with quality standard and 3 months of free support.
Write a review of NectarBits
Roll over stars, then click to rate.PoorUnsatisfactoryAverageGoodExcellent
“A firm with efficient partnering ability.”
Anonymous, Owner at Mobile Application
Likelihood to Recommend:
Mobile App Development
$0 to $10000
Dec 12, 2016
2 - 9
“They have very good partnering ability. They always gave their inputs in the project and guided us to the right path, if we were doing anything wrong. They know how to use their experience well.”
The client is a company that offers an opinion-polling platform. They wanted to develop an application which asks the user yes or no questions and gathers those responses from millions of respondents in a very less time. They partnered with NectarBits to develop this polling app supporting the Android & iOS platforms.
The client is very satisfied with NectarBits because of their proactive approach and development skills. They recommend them highly to work with.
Designation – Owner
Nature of Business – Mobile Application
Objective & Scope
1. What was the objective of the project you did with NectarBits?
The main objective of working with NectarBits was to develop an opinion-polling mobile application that asks yes or no questions and gathers demographically organized responses from millions of respondents. The application is compatible with the Android & iOS platforms. Through the application, the user can share his opinion on the questions asked.
2. What is the scope of the project? What all did NectarBits do for you?
The framework and the graphics were done by us and the design, development, testing & the prototyping were done by them. We can say the design of the application was the collaborative effort; everything else was done by them.
3. What was the estimated timeframe committed for the completion of the project?
We started working in June 2016 and the estimated time given by them to complete the project was seven months.
4. How much time did it actually take for completing the task?
They completed the project well within the estimated timeline i.e. by December 2016
5. Please provide an approximate figure (in $) for the work done?
I would like to keep it confidential.
6. Did they exceed the committed price point and why?
No, they completed the project on budget. We did not pay them any amount more than the amount decided earlier.
7. How did you come to know about NectarBits?
My friend had a positive experience working with them and so he gave me their reference when I was searching for a development partner for our project.
8. Why did you choose to partner with them?
Honestly, I like their project management and the interactivity. They offered us a fair price for the fair value and also they are very responsive.
9. Did NectarBits evaluate your project scope and requirements correctly?
Yes, they had a rigorous understanding of our project scope and requirements.
10. Did the company deliver as per your expectations?
Yes, they have delivered the project according to our expectations.
11. Are you satisfied with the sales and customer support service?
I am 100% satisfied with their sales and customer support service. Even on the weekends, they were available to answer our questions and problems we faced during the project.
12. Is there anything that makes them stand out compared to other companies (core Strengths)?
They have very good partnering ability. They always gave their inputs in the project and guided us to the right path if we were doing anything wrong. They know how to use their experience well.
13. According to you, is there any area that you think they can improve upon?
We were very satisfied working with them. There was a collaborative effort to make this project successful. We do not have anything specific to point out.
14. Did they offer any proactive consultative approach? (Technical advice, design changes etc.)
Yes, they were very enthusiastic in sharing their valuable inputs to our project.
15. On a scale of 1 - 5, how would you rate NectarBits on the following parameters: (Where 5 - extremely satisfied and 1 - not at all satisfied)
A. Quality of work.
B. Reliability (demonstrating professionalism, responsiveness in communication, cost-effectiveness, meeting deadlines etc.)
C. Ability for Development
D. Ability for Design
E. Project Schedule
F. Project Consulting (Upfront suggestions)
G. Overall Score
H. How likely are you to recommend NectarBits to a colleague, out of five again.