stars - "OptimumBrew Technology" GoodFirms
Handover contemporary and futuristic web and mobile software solutions to the businesses ranging from startups to enterprises with affordability and satisfaction..
Write a review of OptimumBrew Technology
Roll over stars, then click to rate.PoorUnsatisfactoryAverageGoodExcellent
“Value for money services!”
Joseph Carney, Vice President at Derema Group
Likelihood to Recommend:
Mobile App Development
$10001 to $50000
Feb 24, 2017
“They have a great team and their project execution is worth the money spent.”
The client is a company dealing with innovative sales and marketing programs for the marine accessory products. They wanted to develop a mobile application based on Android & iOS platforms for the marine product lines they represent. The mobile application mainly allows easy access to different brands and their resources.
The client is very satisfied with OptimumBrew Technology because of their quality of work and proactive approach. They are impressed with their project consulting skills.
Designation – Vice President
Nature of Business – Marketing
Objective & Scope
1. What was the objective of the project you did with OptimumBrew Technology?
The objective to partner with OptimumBrew Technology was to develop the Android & iOS based mobile application through which we can sell our marine product lines. We are basically into innovative sales and marketing for marine products such as coatings, electrical, flooring, and much more. The application also includes some more features such as access to demonstration videos, details of our salespeople and dealers, notifications if any new product is launched.
2. What is the scope of the project? What all did OptimumBrew Technology do for you?
We already prepared the design of the application; they improved it a little and did the development of the Android & iOS application.
3. What was the estimated timeframe committed for the completion of the project?
We initiated this project in August 2016 and the estimated time to complete the project was four months.
4. How much time did it actually take for completing the task?
The application was launched in December 2016 as committed by them. They completed the project within the estimated timeline.
5. Please provide an approximate figure (in $) for the work done?
I would like to keep it confidential.
6. Did they exceed the committed price point and why?
No, they did not exceed the committed price point.
7. How did you come to know about OptimumBrew Technology?
I received their reference from a freelance portal.
8. Why did you choose to partner with them?
They have prior experience in doing similar kind of projects.
9. Did OptimumBrew Technology evaluate your project scope and requirements correctly?
Yes, they have very good project evaluation skill.
10. Did the company deliver as per your expectations?
Yes, we are highly satisfied with the developed project.
11. Are you satisfied with the sales and customer support service?
Yes, they were quick in responding to us.
12. Is there anything that makes them stand out compared to other companies (core Strengths)?
They have a great team and their project execution is worth the money spent.
13. According to you, is there any area that you think they can improve upon?
No, we are happy with their services.
14. Did they offer any proactive consultative approach? (Technical advice, design changes etc.)
Yes, they gave us some useful suggestions for our project.
15. On a scale of 1 - 5, how would you rate OptimumBrew Technology on the following parameters: (Where 5 - extremely satisfied and 1 - not at all satisfied)
A. Quality of work.
B. Reliability (demonstrating professionalism, responsiveness in communication, cost-effectiveness, meeting deadlines etc.)
C. Ability for Development
D. Ability for Design
E. Project Schedule
F. Project Consulting (Upfront suggestions)
G. Overall Score
H. How likely are you to recommend OptimumBrew Technology to a colleague, out of five again.