Want to be part of GoodFirms Guest Blogger Community Board?
Welcome! We appreciate your interest in writing for GoodFirms. We are building a community of industry’s preeminent thought leaders and we want your voice.
But we are selective in our choice. So, before you send across your article, please read our guest-contributor guidelines.
A Word about Our Audience:
Our audience is made up of people interested in developing an app, software, website or ecommerce platform. In general they are entrepreneurs, venture-funded start-ups, mid-sized businesses or established enterprises. Your guest post needs to help our core audience gain actionable insights.
Please note that we don’t like re-hashing the same topics that are flooding the Web. We’re looking for new concepts, strategies, tips and tactics to help our readers make informed business decisions.
Content Categories to Target:
- Mobile App Development
- Software Design & Development
- Web Design & Development
- Cloud Computing
- Blockchain Technology
- Inbound Marketing
- Big Data
- AR & VR
- Inventory Management Software
- App Development Software
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Guest Contributor Guidelines:
- We only accept content that is both 100% original and hasn’t been published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism is not permitted. Copying another person’s work and changing some words or phrases counts as plagiarism.
- Post should be at least 1000 words, though we prefer 1500 to 2000 words. It may contain relevant images and outbound links that improve the overall experience of our readers. However, please note that irrelevant hyperlinks will be removed.
- It should be Well- structured, Proofread & Grammatically correct.
- Post should not be promotional or advertorial. You can’t advertise your product, business or service within your guest post. This means do not mention your company, or link to it, or link to your company’s blog within the guest post. Also, do not include screenshots that brand your own product or online properties.
- Please include a square headshot, two-to-three-sentence (350 characters, max) author bio and a banner image of size 700 X 390 with the article.
- The preferred format for article submission is in a Word document. Send images separately as an attachment.
- Please carefully double-check everything prior to submitting the post. Posts cannot be taken down or edited once they are live!
We review each topic and reach out within 5 – 7 working days. If you don’t hear back from us, your article is not the right fit for our audience.
We reserve the right to remove links and edit the content for readability before final publication. While our editor’s team review each post and may adjust formatting as needed, posts requiring heavy editing may be rejected.
What will GoodFirms do for you?
- We give you a byline with your photograph, biography and a backlink, so readers can find out more about you and your work.
- We will promote your article on our social channels – Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Your article will be shared in our newsletter.
Get your byline published on GoodFirms! Send your article to: [email protected]