Best Event Registration Software
Planning an event can be extremely tiring as well as chaotic. With the help of the right event registration software, eliminate the stress of manual registration for the attendees and the staff both. Event registration system allows easy registration at any time and from any place, increasing the reach of your event. Moreover, event registration solutions simplify data tracking giving you accurate information at all times. Choose the optimal online event registration software that can cost-effectively streamline the registration process.
List of Best Event Registration Systems Software
Sales and Event Management web app for restaurants, hotels and unique venues.
Tripleseat is a sales and event management web application for restaurants, hotels and unique venues that will increase event sales and streamline the planning process. Tripleseat is a comprehensive catering software that empowers businesses to manage every aspect of their catering business from a single, user-friendly platform. Experience the power of automated workflows, real-time insights, and ... read more about TripleseatContact vendorN/A25% in Event Registration Software
Formerly EventBank, Glue Up is the leading provider of the cloud solutions that provide associations, event organizers, chambers of commerce, agencies, marketers, businesses, and NGOs with a full suite of tools designed to streamline operations, modernize processes, and eliminate engagement challenges. Glue Up is currently present in 60+ countries around the world. Glue Up's engagement management ... read more about Glue UpContact vendor14 Days10% in Event Registration Software
JRNI combines a customer engagement platform with applications that put omni-channel conversion at the heart of business. It offers a complete suite of applications for Appointment Scheduling, Events Management, Queue Management, Call Center, and Insights with an AI-powered scheduling engine at its core. They’re powerful alone — but even better when used together. ... read more about JRNIContact vendorN/A33% in Event Registration Software
EventsWallet is an innovative SaaS event management solution for offline, virtual, and hybrid events. The platform allows expo and conference organizers to run an effective event by keeping the audience engaged with easy-to-use event management and communication web and app tools. Create an unlimited number of live streams, sessions, expo halls, exhibitors' virtual booths and sponsors' profile ... read more about EventsWalletContact vendor14 Days33% in Event Registration Software
Planning Pod. Smarter tools. Smoother events. Planning Pod is all-in-one online event management software that streamlines how you plan and promote your events. Its 30+ event planning software tools are mobile-responsive and let you manage all your event details in one centralized place on any device, including PCs, Macs, iPads, iPhones and Android devices. ... read more about Planning Pod$59 Per MonthAvailable15% in Event Registration Software
6Connex is a global software and services provider for enterprise online events. Our cloud-based product portfolio includes virtual environments, learning management and webinars. Designed for marketing, sales, recruitment, training and HR communications, we transform big ideas into real-world results. ... read more about 6ConnexContact vendorN/A25% in Event Registration Software
All-in-one event management platform for virtual, hybrid, and in-person events
Accelevents, the one-stop solution for managing virtual, hybrid, and in-person events, uniquely combines enterprise-grade capabilities with ease of use to streamline your event planning process. Trusted by 12,500 organizations worldwide, our platform brings your event strategy to life with 24/7 customer support, advanced data security, and a wide range of features. With Accelevents, you can ... read more about AcceleventsContact vendor7 Days20% in Event Registration Software
Eventzilla is an easy to use online event registration and ticketing website for anyone hosting an event. Eventzilla lets your setup custom registration forms, send email invitations and manage cancellations in one place. Event attendees can register online and make secure online payments. Broadcast studio-quality live streaming sessions or pre-recorded videos with self-service video production ... read more about EventzillaFree versionAvailable25% in Event Registration Software
TicketLeap is a do-it-yourself system for ticketing and event registration focused on showcasing your event online in the best possible light and providing a pleasing experience for event-goers to attend and connect with one another. Create a free account and manage your event from start to finish with our easy-to-use ticketing platform. We pay you quickly for your online ticket sales - even bef ... read more about TicketleapContact vendorN/A50% in Event Registration Software
Brushfire is a leading online ticketing provider with a balanced blend of event management tools and customized services available to help you effectively and efficiently manage your concerts, productions, conferences, and more. ... read more about BrushfireContact vendorN/A50% in Event Registration Software
CONREGO is designed for events, conferences, and seminars on a higher and larger scale. The software is built from the ground is based on the experience and expertise of professional event organizers and managers who have hosted thousands of attendees and hundreds of big events under their belt. ... read more about CONREGO$47 Per Month14 Days50% in Event Registration Software
Event Smart offers a higher grade of online event registration and ticketing for event professionals. You can create an event, start a blog or build a event website in seconds without any technical knowledge. ... read more about Event SmartFree versionAvailable33% in Event Registration Software
Eventgrid is an easy way to set up online registration and ticketing for conferences, seminars, concerts, tours, and festivals. Our suite of tools provides event managers and marketers the ability to manage all of the elements of their events from a single platform – including everything from the initial announcements and marketing campaigns, to registration, ticketing, and CRM; as well as follo ... read more about EventgridContact vendorN/A100% in Event Registration Software
Event Guru Software is an event management software designed for the small to medium size conference and event venue. Our event registration software is different for a number of reasons. We will never try to be everything to everyone…but we will always strive to be everything to the venue that can’t afford pricey, cumbersome software that requires staff just to manage it. We’ve made our eve ... read more about Event GuruContact vendorN/A33% in Event Registration Software
RegFox is your branding, your layout, your requirements, your workflows, your messaging. We stay behind the scenes to let you shine. It contains a compact set of features and processes that help the event organizers to seamlessly execute each and every aspect of an event. This includes marketing, selling, performance monitoring, and reporting. RegFox is flexible and feature rich, offering ful ... read more about RegFoxContact vendorN/A33% in Event Registration Software
OSEM helps you to call for papers in your community. Receive, classify, evaluate and schedule submissions for your event.OSEM assists you in communicating the value of your event. Create a splash page and agenda. Let visitors register & buy tickets for your event. ... read more about OsemFree versionAvailable50% in Event Registration Software
An all-in-one event management platform, capable of handling events of any type or scale. Odoo Events covers all aspects of an event Planner's job, from event organization and ticket sales to visibility and promotion. ... read more about Odoo Events$24.00 Per Month15 Days50% in Event Registration Software
OpenConferenceWare is an open source web application for events and conferences.
OpenConferenceWare is an open source web application for supporting conference-like events. This customizable, general-purpose platform provides proposals, sessions, schedules, tracks, user profiles and more.we hope to empower other people so they can better organize and participate in more events that support free sharing of information, open society, and involved citizenry. ... read more about OpenConferenceWareFree versionAvailable50% in Event Registration Software
ConfTool is a Web-based event management system developed to support the organization of academic conferences, workshops, congresses and seminars.The standard version VSIS ConfTool was designed for smaller events with up to 150 participants. It is an open/shared-source system available under different licenses. ... read more about VSIS ConfToolFree versionAvailable33% in Event Registration Software
Attendize is an Open-source ticket selling and event management platform and is everything you need for a successful event. Attendize has a wide array of features aimed at making organizing events as effortless as possible. ... read more about AttendizeFree versionAvailable33% in Event Registration Software
Build any type of online form as easy as 1-2-3! Use our free online form builder to create registration forms, order forms, application forms, surveys and more, all fully integrated with your digital tools. Create secure online forms and surveys using our no-code, drag & drop free form builder. 2000+ form templates are available to get you started. Build beautiful forms, collect data securely, an ... read more about 123FormBuilderFree versionAvailable33% in Event Registration Software
Anyvite is the next generation in event creation. It leverages today's technologies (mobile, IM, SMS) and the idea that less is more, to enable people to quickly and easily invite their friends to events. ... read more about Anyvite$5 Per Month15 Days100% in Event Registration Software
Ticketbud makes events better with daily payouts, High-touch customer service, and user-friendly software to sell event tickets online. ... read more about TicketbudContact vendorN/A100% in Event Registration Software
Evite is the world's leading digital platform for bringing people together face-to-face. Evite makes it easy to: -Create digital invitations for occasions big and small -Send invitations via text, email, or a shareable link -Track RSVPs, send messages and manage all in one place ... read more about EviteFree versionAvailable100% in Event Registration Software
Free, Innovative Online RSVP, Registration & Event Management Tools To Help You Win Event Planning. Perfect For Corporate And Non-Profit Events, Weddings, B'nai Mitzvahs, Reunion. ... read more about RSVPifyFree versionAvailable100% in Event Registration Software
EventBookings is an affordable web-based ticketing platform, housing comprehensive event planning and management solutions. It provides organisers and event managers total control over all ticket details, seating allocations and venue layout. With complete backend access to their event page, the process of creating, marketing and managing events has never been more straightforward. The whole E ... read more about EventBookingsContact vendorN/A33% in Event Registration Software
Whova provides Intelligent Event Technology Solutions by creating authentic audience participation and engagement and simplifying the entire event process from planning to registration, networking, and follow-up. ... read more about WhovaContact vendorN/A25% in Event Registration Software
Boomset is a leading event technology provider for simple entry management solutions. The contemporary and intuitive turn key system is GDPR-compliant and includes self-check-in, on-demand badge printing, facial recognition, session management, RFID tracking, lead retrieval, reporting, on-site services and more. ... read more about BoomsetContact vendorN/A33% in Event Registration Software
Momice all-in-one event software helps you get the most out of your events. Present your visitor with a supreme experience, while saving time and making less mistakes. Momice software contributes to the organisation of valuable and professional events. Everybody can easily create an event website in the style organisation or event, send out invitations, automatically keep track of registrations, s ... read more about Momice$2300 Per YearN/A50% in Event Registration Software
Meet Configio: one robust platform with everything you need to effectively manage your events. This award-winning platform allows you to create, manage and customize individual and group registration rules, your registration website, automated marketing campaigns, surveys, analytics and learning resources. Configio puts you in the driver seat by giving you the ability to configure every aspect of ... read more about Configio EventsContact vendorN/A50% in Event Registration Software
Engage your event attendees with NVOLV's event engagement mobile app. Join an elite group of leading organizations and brands who trust our mobile app to boost the networking capabilities, educational depth, and attendee experience at their events. Whether you're organizing a corporate event, festival, trade show, or conference; NVOLV offers a simple and beautiful experience that is like no other. ... read more about NVOLVContact vendorN/A50% in Event Registration Software
Socio makes it easy and affordable to create branded, fully customizable event apps for conferences, trade shows and events. Easy for attendees to use. Hard for them to stop using! Your app will be a one-stop shop to help your attendees get the most out of your event. They can select and create a personal agenda to effortlessly navigate through the event. Powerful social networking tools enhance e ... read more about SocioContact vendorN/A33% in Event Registration Software
Event Farm is an end-to-end solution that provides invitation, registration, check-in, and event activation technologies (including wearable tech) designed to help you promote, engage and understand your targeted audience. Our tech was thoughtfully designed for companies to lead with their brand, not ours. From designing modern and sleek mobile responsive event websites to guest list segmentation ... read more about Event FarmContact vendorN/A50% in Event Registration Software
Event Manager gives you the complete event registration solution needed to manage your event with ease. Build specialized event pages, instantly accept event registrations and payments securely online, create multiple sessions with capacity controls, send targeted emails to attendees, and so much more. Event Manager even seamlessly integrates with your website, preserving your identity. Request a ... read more about 123SignupContact vendorAvailable50% in Event Registration Software
Introduction to buyer’s guide for Event Registration Software
Apple’s product launch events are well renowned over the world. The visuals of the event are usually mesmerizing, and it traverses an endless stream of excitement among the audience glued to their seats and the viewers watching it live online. It has shown the world how a launch event can turn into a productive marketing/sale strategy. Several such events are held around the year, like IBM Think, CES, IFA, Computex, that gain a competitive edge for the event host/companies and win the customer's valuable trust. The corridor of such events makes the buyer-seller companionship stronger. It is only possible because the companies make sure the event attendee enters as a happy guest and leaves as a satisfied customer or atleast a potential lead.
Events leverage exclusive access to the most influential buyers and entrepreneurs. Events gather forces to discover innovative solutions collectively and drive progress. Throughout the year, various events are hosted by multiple brands – both big and small, creating unforgettable experiences. There are numerous planning and strategies that goes behind creating such events to explore the frontiers of marketing and brand-building. It starts right from registration of the events. It is, therefore, essential that the registration process is done smoothly without any hindrance. Any negative experience during the registration process can spoil the attendee’s mood for the entire event. It could prove a big loss for the companies.
Any registration process should be quick, seamless, and be able to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction. Registration is the first and foremost point of contact for the visitors. To ease things, software development companies from different geographies have come up with event registration software that interested candidates to register for an event easily and quickly.
For any event, the organizer needs to know the event’s success KPIs. The KPI’s help to put the event on the track and analyze the interest level of event attendees.
- Seamless registrations
- Attendee satisfaction
- Attendee engagement
- Cost-to-revenue ratio
- Number of leads generated
What are the problems faced in manual event registration?
- Long registering queues: The biggest setback of the manual registering process is making guests stand in the long registering queues. The guest may feel this bit frustrating when they see their event excitement tangled in a simple task.
- Risk of losing data: Filing and storing paper registration forms is an additional responsibility for event organizers. The risk of losing important contact information cannot be overruled.
- No centralized control: Manual registration does not have a centralized system to control all the associated activities with the event like payment process or printing badge. The guests have to proceed individually for each activity.
- Difficult to sort out guest information: It is time-consuming to sort out guest information with paper forms. It takes an ample amount of labor work, and still, the sorting may not be accurate. The jobs get even difficult when the handwriting is illegible.
- Higher labor expense: In the manual event registration, a lot of money is spent on printing hard copy materials from registration forms to glossy event brochures and information packages. It all adds extra expense, and most of them are needless.
What is event registration software?
The event registration software speed-ups the registration process and replaces the tedious manual process. The event registration software allows users to automate the event registration process and helps them to focus on what matters the most. It even reduces printing costs by hosting forms and brochures online. It collects all the valuable information about the event with detailed reports.
The event registration software can be as straightforward as a paper list that the event planner uses to record details about attendees, or a more advanced event registration system that offers attendees with multiple ticketing options, gather in-depth information about the attendee, payment processes integration, validating tickets at the door, sending emails to attendees, tracking event attendees automatically, etc.
The software choice relies on the goals of the company and its priorities for the event.
What are the advantages of event registration software?
- Access Anywhere
The event attendee or guest can register from anywhere in the world. The event registration software gives freedom to curate and create a customized event registration page that can be accessed by anyone and anywhere in the world.
- Automatic billing and payment collection
The event registration integrated with an automatic billing system, which makes the payment process fast.
- Reduce cost
Event registration reduces the overall event management cost. The online event registration system makes it easy for attendees to register without following complicated steps. The registration software saves time spent on transferring data and eliminates the scope of human error.
- Collecting data
Event registration software is beneficial for attendees as well as for event management companies. It enables them to collect registrant data and arrange accommodation, respectively. The better you treat your attendees; the more your audience will grow.
- Integration with social media
Some of the registration software allows users to connect to social media accounts. The result of which they can share the details about events in their group and drive more attendees to the event.
- Centralized database
Event registration software manages all the information within one central database. The updates are done automatically, and everyone having access sees the same information. Information is consistent and up-to-date at all times. One can access the information online or automatically download it to the spreadsheet, making it easy to prepare name badges, mailing lists, or send personalized invitations.
More or less, the app registration software has common features, and sometimes it confuses users on the software selection. However, there are some benchmark features on the basis of which users can proceed with the software selection.
How to choose the best Event Registration Software?
To select the best event registration software, there are few features users must go through.
- Price: The price of the software is a significant factor for any organization planning to introduce scheduling software. The small scale business or startups does not have tasks that demand advanced scheduling features and may settle with budget-friendly solutions or free & open-source software.
- Event shopping cart: The software with event shopping cart allows attendees to register online for multiple events. It makes the registration process quick for events that hold for longer periods of time. For example, a week-long music festival, there could be different events organized at the same time. Through an event shopping cart, the attendees can register for multiple events at one go.
- Customization: It should offer the customization option. For example, like creating an event registration page, add event logos to notification emails, change tickets and attendee documents, draft questionnaire pages, etc. Some software vendors also allow users to create a mobile-friendly registration page.
- Set up an automatic payment system: The automatic payment system integrated with the registration software is a leverage for event visitors. It gives freedom to attendees for registration as well as payment options. Make sure the software is PCI compliant for secure payment.
- Email reminders: The system should allow email registration confirmation as well send automatic reminders for the event.
- User-friendly Interface: A user-friendly interface is a must for the adoption of event registration software. Software features that are easy to use could be more productive compared to software with complex features.
- Post-event surveys of attendees: The post-event survey of attendees is key to map event success. The event registration detail analytics give valuable information about the potential leads.
- Equipped with latest technology: It should be equipped with the latest technologies like instant message, mobile, and SMS, which allow people to connect with the event quickly.
- Mobile-friendly registration: Make sure the software supports mobile devices, and it has a mobile-friendly check-in tool for registrations. Some software allows QR code to register attendees through their phones. So, see if the software supports QR code scanning through mobile devices.
- Flexible ticketing option: Tickets are a driving force to attract event attendees. If the event host offers multiple payment options or group ticketing options, then it is more likely that people will register more for the events. Check if the software vendor offers flexible ticketing options like pay-by-check, add quantity limits, sale date ranges, etc. .
- Attendee CRM: It is not a must-have feature, but registration software with attendee CRM can help to strengthen your bonding with customers. The user can manage contact and registration details for every attendee, including their number of visits, contact information, responses to custom questions, meal choices, and other details.
- Reports and Dashboards:The platform should be able to give detailed information like recent registration activity, tickets sold and revenues, attendee lists, and current attendee counts.
- Digital Event Guides: The software should support putting digital guides in any format, and it must also be accessible on mobile devices. The digital guides help guests to understand the entire structure of the event and can plan their visit before it walks down the event aisle.
- File download option: Registration software should give attendees to download or upload files. The attendee might need to upload some relevant documents to the event (event FAQs) or may have to download the layout of the event floor.
- Set refund policies: The software should allow users to set refund policies and accept ticket refunds.
- Seat Management: The software should allow the user to view the virtual flowchart of the seating arrangement and assign seating charts with attendee details
- Integration with other tools:It is possible one platform may not have the best-in-market tools for every single operation the event host might be looking for. It is therefore required that the registration software should allow third-party tool integration capabilities like Google Drive, Salesforce, Xero, Hootsuite, Slack, Quickbooks, MailChimp, etc. Besides that, it should allow communication with social media platforms to boost sales.
- Cloud based Application:A cloud-based software can bring more advantages to the event host. It may help in taking daily data backups, timely software updates, better security, data access from anywhere, no software maintenance, etc.
- Event Scheduling: The software should allow scheduling the event session for the entire duration the event is going to take place. For instance, an event is going to run for the entire week; then, the user should be able to schedule an event session for each day.
- Extra fees: Some software vendors charge extra for payment processing. So it is essential that users verify the additional cost associated with the registration and buying tickets.
How to set up an event registration software?
Step 1) Identify your target audience
It is important to identify your target audience before finalizing event registration software. Then see how event registration software helps to target those audiences. For instance, does it allow to create multiple entry tickets for the different target audiences.
Step 2) Compare online event registration software
It is essential to check if the software is capable of meeting all the event requirements and whether there are better alternatives to it with the same or lower prices. Also, users might have to take an in-depth analysis of the feature list. There are review and rating websites that could be helpful in this direction.
Step 3) Open your account
The next step is to board the software for the event. The software can be a cloud-based or on-premise. The user once finalized on its budget, priority, and features; he can quickly enroll for the software.
Step 4) Create an event registration page
Some software gives the flexibility to create customized event registration pages. Although a simple registration page with minimum fields would be enough to drive the customer registration, some companies prefer including more fields in the registration form to gather more information.
Step 5) Choose the ticketing option or go for customization
Ticketing is a significant part of an event. The event host can use the ticketing option within the software to increase the registration process. For example, one can embed a payment system that is popular among the attendees, or one can set a discount offer on a ticket for a limited period.
Step 6) Set-up payment methods
The event registration is followed by payment. Try to set-up a payment system that is secure, simple, and rapid. Also, it is recommended that there are multiple options for payment.
Step 7) Promote the event and encourage registration
Since the registration page is created and all the registration tasks are over, the next step is to encourage people to register for the event. Promote the event pro-actively on digital platforms.
Step 8) Collect data and optimize
Once the registration starts coming, the event host or users should try to collect key metrics through the software dashboard. Based on the analytics, see if there is any room for improvement and optimize the registration process.
What are the latest trends in event registration?
Technology is paramount for transforming the event registration in the future; their rapid evolution melted away some of the persistent issues faced by event attendees. Some of these technologies are already tried and tested, while few are slowly announcing their arrival in the event industry.
- Event chatbots: Chatbot is an emerging trend for event registration. It is an automated piece of software that allows humans to register without any human intervention. The chatbot will respond to queries related to the registration process and guide the attendees for a seamless registration. It helps event organizers to save time and resources spent behind event enrollment and other basic tasks. It delivers better customer service and enhances the engagement level in the event.
- Facial Recognition: A fast registration process should be the priority for the event host, and facial recognition is an answer to it. This technology makes the registration process faster, secure, and convenient for event attendees. Facial recognition can track who is registered for what. The information gives a broad view of audience interest and related information on the event. With facial recognition, lead retrieval could become easier.
- Wearables with RFID tags : RFID embedded with a wristband can make event registration systems lightning fast. It can also track attendees throughout the event time. Usually, the attendees can receive their RFID in advance by ordering them through post or on the day of the event. It makes registration easy with a normal scan.
- Mobile app with QR Code: Mobile apps are getting popular for event registration. The event hosts are taking the mobile app to new levels; they are linking event mobile apps with QR code for fast check-in. Through mobile apps, the event host conducts hassle-free on-spot registrations and check-ins.
- IoT based event app: IoT based event app is an emerging trend for fast event registration. The mobile app laced with IoT capabilities not only speeds up the registration process but also helps in instant badge printing, session tracking, and payment collection. BLE ( Bluetooth Low Energy) technology is one more smart piece of technology that organizers see with a great hope to make the registration process seamless. With this technology, users can use their smartphone devices to access onsite registration software and check-in when they are in close proximity to the events. It can connect guests straight to the event registration software or kiosk.
How much does event registration software cost?
There are numerous factors that affect the event registration cost like unlimited event registration, event webpage builder, third-party software integration, registration payment processing, reports, electronic signatures, customer support, file sharing option, etc.
Some software vendors have adopted a monthly subscription model that starts around $19 and may go upto $224 plus, while few charges per registration that is usually around $1 to $2/ registration. Remember, there could be additional charges for payment processing.
In case you are supposed to use more advanced features for the event, then tools like Regpack, Momice, EventGeek, etc. However, if you have a smaller budget, than software like Anyvite, Planningpod,and Ticketsetup is recommended.
However, there is a web-app developer community/volunteers that push free and open source event registration software to refine the software features and give users the advantage of using free event registration software. The small scale event organizers can capitalize on their event with the free and open-source registration software.
Why refer to GoodFirms’ list of top registration software?
Goodfirms is a fast-growing review platform for software solutions applicable to various sectors. The software listed on Goodfirms with ratings, pricing, and features empower users/consumers to make decisions independently on the software selection. Their thorough research and analysis of the software deliverables give consumers access to satisfactory products.
The event industry works on a massive scale, and the complexity in handling various processes cannot be overlooked. The sense of uncertainty always looms over event success such that a simple process of attendee registration sometimes brings jitters to event organizers. With a range of IT solutions, Goodfirms addresses these underlying challenges, with its list of top registration software. The list of event registration software can help organizers to neutralize the risk factors within the events and heave a sigh of relief.