How to Contact Us?
GoodFirms US Office
205 E Harmon Ave, apt 904,
Las Vegas, NV - 89169
We are a B2B rating and review platform that aims to help clients get the best software development services. GoodFirms ensures that customers get the best deal that fulfills their requirements by providing categorized directories, genuine client reviews, detailed company info, and much more.
How GoodFirms Collects Data and Uses It
Information Submitted by You
We gather information when you participate in our research process or use our services per your needs.
- By creating an account, you provide us with information such as your name and email address either directly or via your LinkedIn account. You will also have to provide banking details or a credit card if you subscribe to our paid services. To further build up your profile, you can add additional information like your location, industry, bio, picture, and phone number. If someone has created a duplicate account in your name, immediately contact us to request its removal.
- We automatically collect information like your first and last name, and email address from your Linkedin profile when you sign up using Linkedin. This information is stored as part of our records, and it is not made publicly available.
- When posting reviews, you can post them anonymously or with your profile visible. If you choose the latter, then information like your name, business name, project details, and photo will be visible to other people with your review.
- Reviews and other information submitted by you may slightly be rephrased or edited if required for clarity and better readability.
- If you participate in our surveys, your submitted responses will remain anonymous. We will only display results with generic job titles, industries, company sizes, departments, and locations.
- Please be as accurate as possible when submitting our ‘personalized shortlist’ form. Ensure that all the information you provide is relevant. Giving accurate data will allow us to match you with the recommended vendor for your project. The email address, phone number, and other miscellaneous information you provided will not be shared with the service vendors.
Information From Third Parties
Automatically Collected Information
We may also collect different types of information about your location, including general information (e.gIP address, zip code) and more specific information (e.gGPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Services), and may use that information to customize the Services with location-based information, advertising, and features.
How GoodFirms Uses Information
The legal basis that we use to process your data.
- Consent: By receiving our promotional material, you consent that we will process your personal information. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. We will not process your data once the consent is withdrawn. Consent is the only legal basis for processing.
- When you fulfill a contract: We will process your personal information when you sign a contract with us. It could be for a free trial, purchasing our services or products, and the performance of the contract you signed with us.
- Legitimate Interest: We process your data when it is in our legitimate interests to do this and when your data protection does not override these interests.
- Legal obligation: We will process your data to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, such as preventing, investigating, and detecting crime, fraud, or anti-social behavior and prosecuting offenders, which includes working with law enforcement agencies. We may process your data to satisfy the applicable law or enforceable governmental request. We use your data to:
- Create your account and provide the Services;
- Fulfill your requests and provide customized content as per your needs.
- Communicate with you through email, and other means available through the Services.
- Maintain the effectiveness of advertising and promotional material for our Services, including analytics (as described in the Online Analytics, Advertising, and Do-Not-Track section below);
- Continually improve our Services and research and develop innovative features and new services;
- Provide feedback to third-party businesses that are listed on the Services;
- Take necessary actions against harmful or unlawful activities, including threats to a person’s physical safety, violations of our Terms of Service, and potential fraud.
How GoodFirms Share Information
We might share your information for the following purposes:
- Other people will be able to see the information in your user profile, including your content on GoodFirms. After posting a review, your content and name (In case the review is not anonymous) may also get displayed in the search engine results.
- GoodFirms may post reviews or testimonials you provided about us or services providers included in our research. It may include your name (Incase the review is not anonymous), title, company, and other information you provided.
- After we have your consent or if it is required to follow your instructions.
- We might share your data with third-party vendors or business partners who provide services on our behalf, including analytics, customer service, survey providers, payment processing, marketing, and fraud prevention. We may also ask the third-party vendors to collect data on our behalf if necessary to operate features of our services. Third-party vendors have access to and may gather information required to perform their functions and are not allowed to share or use it for any other purpose.
- We may share or disclose the data we have about you If we are transferring or selling all or a portion of our assets or business during a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, dissolution or liquidation.
- GoodFirms will share whatever information is necessary to take action against possible unlawful activities, or to comply with legal processes, or other legal requirements. We deem it appropriate to disclose in circumstances involving threats to the physical safety of any person, violation of our terms, or claims of breach regarding the rights of third parties, or when we find disclosure suitable to protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our employees, users, or another person and entity.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track ("DNT") is a privacy preference that users can set in specific web browsers to inform services and websites that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across online services or websites. Although, we do not respond to or recognize browser-initiated DNT signals. The internet is still trying to decide what DNT means, how to comply with it, and how to create a common approach regarding responding to DNT.
Your Data Privacy Rights
European Privacy Rights
The following rights apply to your user account whenever you use our services from within the EU:
The right to access, the right to be informed, the right to rectification, the right to restrict processing, the right to erasure, the right to object, the right to data portability, and the right to automated decision-making and profiling.
Contact us if you wish to exercise any of the above rights. Our data protection team shall verify your identity before granting access, rectification, or deletion.
California Privacy Rights
GoodFirms will not disclose your personal data to third parties without your consent. If you want to change your preferences, or have questions regarding this policy, contact us using the information below.
No Rights of Third-Parties
GoodFirms has implemented technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect your data. These precautions depend on the sensitivity of the information at issue.
The Services are not for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect (or allow any third party to collect) personal information from persons under 13. If GoodFirms become aware that personal information has been collected from a person under the age of 13, we will delete this information and terminate the person’s account as quickly as possible.
GoodFirms keeps a user's data as long as their account is active or as needed to provide them our services or if we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so.
GoodFirms will also use your data as required to comply with our legal obligations, enforce our agreements, and resolve disputes.
We store your Information as long as necessary for the purpose we have collected it. When there is no ongoing legitimate business need to process your data, GoodFirms will either delete or anonymize it or, if it is possible (for example, your personal Information gets stored for backup archives) then will securely store your personal data and isolate it from any further processing until the erasure is possible.
Get in Touch With Us
GoodFirms US Office
205 E Harmon Ave, apt 904,
Las Vegas, NV - 89169
Please provide your identification and contact details, including your email address used to register with the Site, and a complete explanation of your concern.