Top Artificial Intelligence (AI) Companies
Are you considering integrating artificial intelligence in your business? GoodFirms list of top AI companies can help you find a reliable firm for your machine-learning or data-learning project. There are only few firms that provide services in the latest tech trend - AI programming. However, finding an appropriate artificial intelligence developer can be a daunting task as there are several factors that need to be considered in advance. GoodFirms conducted in-depth analysis of Quality, Reliability and Ability to pick the leading Artificial Intelligence Companies. Below is the list of our recommended firms:
- What is Artificial Intelligence?
- What Are the Different Types of Artificial Intelligence?
- What Are the Benefits of Artificial Intelligence Solution?
- Which Are the Top Artificial Intelligence Applications?
- What Are the Challenges Faced by Businesses in Introducing AI?
- How to Select the Right Artificial Intelligence Technology Company?
- GoodFirms Research Process:
Artificial intelligence emphasizes the creation of intelligent machines that work, operate and react like human beings. In simpler words, the artificial intelligence definition states the empowering of the machines with intelligence so that they operate beyond the capacities of humans. An Artificially intelligent machine processes the real-time data and performs accordingly after analyzing the scenario. Some of the most popular application of artificially intelligent machines are:
- Speech recognition
Artificial Intelligence can mainly be divided into two categories.
1. Based on Functionality
2. Based on Capabilities
1. Based on Functionality
The artificial intelligent machines can be subdivided into four segments on the basis of their workings.
- Reactive Machine: They are essentially the most fundamental type of Artificial Intelligence. These machines lack the ability to influence decisions based on previously gained information as they cannot form memory. Thus they are unable to train themselves to obtain better results.
- Limited Theory: In addition to the features of a reactive machine, limited theory machines are equipped with memory backup to process information to enhance the decision-making process. To cite one of the artificial intelligence examples with the limited theory, self-driving cars which can store details such as GPS location, speed limits, obstacles, etc. and drive the car effortlessly.
- Theory of Mind: Still in its exploratory stage, the theory of mind aims to gain a deep understanding of the human brain, effectively analyzing their thoughts, requisites, emotions, and other such details. Theoretically, these machines would have “common sense” and be capable of perceiving the upcoming situation.
- Self-Aware AI: Apart from the above three divisions, AI can also be categorized into Self-Aware AI, however, its entire development is still hypothetical. The concept of self-aware AI is that they will not only understand human emotions but also possess them. Although the possibility of a self-aware machine going haywire and getting into self-protection mode may spell threat to humanity.
2. Based on Capabilities
Based on the abilities, the AI solutions are segregated into three segments.
- Artificial Narrow Intelligence (ANI): ANI consists of an AI solution that performs a defined task. Moreover, these machines are unsuitable to perform tasks for which they have not been trained or programmed.
- Artificial General Intelligence (AGI): Machines developed under AGI can be trained, taught, and programmed to function like a normal human. These applications are more agile and can be improvised when met with unprecedented scenarios.
- Artificial Super Intelligence (ASI): Like self-aware AI, ASI is a hypothetical concept. The goal is that they will be eligible to perform most tasks better than humans due to their superior data processing, and decision-making ability.
There are numerous advantages of implementing artificial intelligence and machine learning. Let’s explore the top ways AI is simplifying lives.
1. 24/7 Availability
Machines do not have the need for frequent breaks and refreshments, unlike humans. They can work for long hours without feeling fatigued or even distracted. Machines are also more capable of sticking to deadlines and work round the clock, irrespective of the seasons, workload, timings, etc. For instance, consider the need for a 24/7 helpline. A well-designed program by AI companies can easily handle the inquiries and resolve any issues effectively.
2. Daily Application
Artificial intelligence technology is already becoming a huge part of our day-to-day routine. Whether it is voice assistants on our smartphones or auto-timed appliances in our home, the AI industry is working efficiently to enhance our lifestyle. Artificial intelligence companies also provide major industries such as financial institutions and banking sectors with AI technology to organize and manage data. Moreover, AI development solution is also capable of detecting fraudulent activities and users.
3. Managing Repetitive Jobs
Artificial intelligence technology companies have developed programs that can easily perform repetitive and menial jobs. These machines, equipped via AI algorithms, can not only multi-task but also carry out dangerous tasks to obtain the optimal results. Moreover, they are programmed to be faster than the average human, saving time and reducing processing time. Tasks such as sending automated response mail or verifying documents can become repetitive for workers, thereby increasing the chances of errors. With specific artificial intelligence technology designed by AI companies, businesses can eliminate these processes and free up the staff for more significant work.
4. Hazardous Exploration
An AI technology company can decidedly develop artificial intelligence solutions with the capability to manage extremely risky tasks that could even be life-threatening for humans. For example, a huge number of mine workers lose their lives or are gravely injured in mining accidents, whereas an AI-powered robot can easily take up mining work even without human supervision. They can perform complicated jobs with greater accuracy and responsibility without any lag.
Artificial Intelligence is crucial when it comes to working with precision and reducing the number of errors. With artificial intelligence tools and technologies, businesses can greatly increase accuracy in work and decision-making as the AI analyzes previously gathered data and then applies certain algorithms to come to a decision. For instance, weather forecasting is one of the most prominent artificial intelligence examples. With the assistance of the best artificial intelligence software, the predictions have majorly improved, thereby allowing meteorologists to timely warn against natural calamities such as storm, cyclone, hurricane, etc.
Artificial Intelligence and machine learning have severely changed the way several major industries operate. The following are the most prominent businesses that are benefited by the AI industry.
Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
Hospital management systems powered with artificial intelligence deep learning systems, streamline hospital services while improving its overall efficiency. Artificial intelligence companies have changed the way the healthcare system caters to the patients. More advanced smart devices are designed due to artificial intelligence in medicine, which allows medical practitioners to monitor the health of the ailing person. Moreover, deep learning AI is an extremely effective way of determining the latent disease or cancerous cells in an individual by assessing their medical history. In recent times, electronic health records are also crucial as they have digitalized the entire medical records of the patients thereby making it easier for doctors to analyze the medical history.
Artificial Intelligence in Education
Due to the numerous applications of AI in the field of education, the academic world is transforming into a more convenient and personalized sector. Students do not require to physically attend lectures as well as get access to a wide range of information remotely. Deep learning AI has also helped plan personalized teaching sessions for students based on their learning capabilities and their interests. Moreover, with access to smart classrooms, students can benefit via video conferencing, video lectures, etc. as well as opt for tests online. AI technology is also beneficial in eliminating menial administrative tasks, freeing up teachers’ time so that they can focus on students better.
Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity
Artificial intelligence developers are apt to design complex security measures to not only identify but also counter potential cyber-attack. AI guarantees minimum human involvement, thereby eliminating the chances of manual errors in cybersecurity affairs. An AI development company also plays a huge role in shielding data sharing as well as preventing unauthorized data breaches. It is also an effective solution to offer additional privacy to the clients, strengthening their trust in the brand. Whether it is creating accurate, biometric-based login systems or detecting threats or malicious actions by adopting predictive analytics, the benefits of artificial intelligence are countless in fighting cybercrimes.
Artificial Intelligence in Marketing
Artificial intelligence and machine learning have significantly changed the way digital marketing is executed. It is monumental in determining the contextual meaning of users’ search queries and their intent instead of focussing on keywords, thereby presenting answers quicker. Businesses can also devise targeted ads after administering customer surveys through feedback forms and questionnaires. Once a data set is formulated, the above list of artificial intelligence companies can form ads that are readjusted to the interests and inclinations of the audience. Research by GoodFirms also highlighted the importance of AI and machine learning for PPC campaign management. The AI technology company can accomplish performance analysis, micro-moment targeting, and smart bidding options. Moreover, with dynamic pricing models, businesses would be able to alter the prices of their products based on its demand, user-time zenith, shifting market conditions and demographics.
Artificial Intelligence in Business
The fast-developing AI technology empowers industries and companies to reap the benefits. AI is employed by a vast number of businesses in order to determine the patterns in consumers’ browsing behavior and purchasing habits. This allows them to efficiently cater to the customers’ needs and build loyalty, enhance sales, and boost revenue. Moreover, AI solutions also power chatbots to accurately manage various communication channels. These chatbots are integral in handling the vast range of queries as well as acquiring crucial data about the clients. Many organizations are also integrating artificial intelligence deep learning for hiring new employees by streamlining the entire recruitment process.
The most common difficulties while incorporating AI technology in the business are as follows:
1. Quality & Quantity of Data:
For an AI system to work flawlessly, it requires massive datasets as it learns from available information to identify patterns and take decisions. However, if the data is restricted, it can cause hindrance in the entire program. To resolve this, businesses need to ensure that they have the type and amount of data required by the model. You may also need the assistance of data mining and data analytics software to compile a whole dataset.
2. Platform Dilemma:
Since AI is still considered to be an emerging technology, it can be difficult to know which platform to opt for. It is vital to analyze what type of AI system you are looking for, depending on which you may select the right model, whether a dedicated platform or a hybrid platform. Moreover, businesses must scrutinize the overall cost of the project before investing, so that they do not go over their budget in the long run.
3. Lack of Field Experts:
In order to curate a successful AI solution, businesses need people with technical knowledge as well as business understanding. However, finding the right candidate that possesses both qualities can be extremely difficult due to the limited availability of experienced personnel. To counter this problem, businesses need to build a team of experienced AI developers with expertise in design, behavioral techniques, data analysis, pattern detection, and software development, to name a few. Or you may also hire an experienced AI development company to escape from the hassle of compiling a team yourself.
There are certain characteristics that businesses must ensure before finalizing an AI development company to implement successful AI technology.
1. Experience: Experience is vital while AI implementation while shortlisting artificial intelligence companies. Look out for specific certifications and recommendations of the artificial intelligence developer from past clients to analyze the expertise of the company. Moreover, you can check the reviews for the best AI companies, by genuine users, on autonomous platforms such as GoodFirms.
2. Use of Proven Tools and Methodology: It is important to analyze the implementation procedure of the artificial intelligence technology companies as well as the tools and techniques adopted by them to understand efficiency. This will also allow you to judge how rapidly you can receive the final AI solution.
3. The Right Fit: It is crucial to ensure that the AI technology company is aligned with your company’s work culture. The AI developer must be capable of aptly integrating new AI technology within the existing system without hindering the process.
4. Customizable: It is essential that the artificial intelligence solution devised by the AI company can be modified to suit the business. So before finalizing the deal, businesses must inquire about the probable modifications and reconstructions offered by the system. Study previous examples of implementation of the artificial intelligence solution, if any, with similar implementation.
5. Support Services: The most disappointing part while implementing an external solution is hitting a roadblock while working and not having proficient support from the service provider. Hence it is imperative to opt for an AI development company that offers thorough post-deployment maintenance and services. Moreover, ask the shortlisted company regarding their error resolution systems to receive a hassle-free solution.
GoodFirms analyzes the top Artificial intelligence companies based on three vital evaluation criteria viz. Quality, Reliability, and Ability, which helps service seekers while considering a partner for curating an AI project. The expert researchers working with GoodFirms have assessed the quality offered by the above-mentioned list of artificial intelligence companies. The list is curated only after the thorough analysis of each team of artificial intelligence developers on their portfolio, ability to capture the market, industry-experience, the UI/UX of the AI solution as well as its responsiveness. These AI and machine learning companies are also scored on the basis of the reviews and feedback offered by their past clients.
GoodFirms is always seeking out new as well as established AI development companies to expand the list. Therefore, we would like to invite individual AI developers as well as AI technology providers to participate and get ranked in our Research section in forthcoming research procedures by providing proof of their work.