Best Personal Trainer Software
Personal trainer software assists fitness and health instructors to connect and collaborate with clients easily. By employing an online personal trainer software, trainers can automate communication, collect payments, renew memberships, and work with customers in a personalized way. Personal trainer tools enable trainers to handle all his sessions and coaching services effortlessly. Moreover, such tools enhance client retention and customer service. A typical personal trainer software can automate the critical aspects of client engagement, client relationship management, and smooth business operations. If you are looking for top-quality personal trainer software for your business operations, then you have landed on the apt page of GoodFirms.
List of Best Online Personal Training Software | Best Personal Trainer Tools
Power your on-the-go lifestyle with Member Managers all-in-one personal training business software. Drive bookings and retention with intuitive online scheduling, automated reminders, session tracking, billing and commissions, built-in marketing, and customizable MemberAssist mobile app. Whether you manage a studio or train independently, Member Manager's secure, easy-to-use solution will elevate ... read more about Member SolutionsEntry Level PriceContact vendorFree TrialN/ACategory Focus100% in Personal Trainer Software
Imagine your clients raving about big results from actually doing the work, without babysitting them. Metrics & data tracking. Worksheets. Automations. Public appointment scheduling. File & media management. Your own branding/white-labeling. Paperless online customer signup. Automated payments & subscriptions. Contracts. Courses. Automatic text/email reminders. Groups and teams. Embeddable website ... read more about CoachAccountableEntry Level Price$20 Per MonthFree Trial30 DaysCategory Focus50% in Personal Trainer Software
PT Software 2.0 is a software for personal trainers achieved with ISSA methodology, quick and easy to use and no installation required. Give a more professional image to your customers, with a quality and precision instrument. Manage your client's master data. Management of personal information, contact information, addresses and much more. Your customers can access the software and view at any ti ... read more about PT SoftwareEntry Level PriceContact vendorFree Trial30 DaysCategory Focus100% in Personal Trainer Software
TrainerSync is the business management platform for fitness professionals and their clients. Designed to help personal trainers and small gyms with their administrative duties, TrainerSync allows users to easily manage their fitness business, build and record workouts, and track client information and ongoing progress. ... read more about TrainerSyncEntry Level PriceContact vendorFree Trial14 DaysCategory Focus100% in Personal Trainer Software
It is our goal at goXpro to “bridge the gap” between health professionals and Personal Trainers. GoXpro is a success tool for Personal Trainers with the desire to become more than just trainers. It provides them with greater coaching knowledge, professionalism plus all the necessary rehabilitative skills to allow them to network with leading health professionals, achieve outstanding client res ... read more about goXproEntry Level PriceFree versionFree TrialAvailableCategory Focus100% in Personal Trainer Software
WorkoutLabs Train is a simple personal training platform for managing online and in-personal clients. Create simple illustrated workouts to print or access on any device, build and manage clients' training programs with an interactive calendar, keep clients engaged and accountable with client accounts, and grow your business by offering simple online training. Give it a try with a free trial. ... read more about WorkoutLabs TrainEntry Level Price$29 Per YearFree Trial14 DaysCategory Focus100% in Personal Trainer Software
wger Workout Manager is a free, open-source web application that manages your exercises, workouts, and nutrition. It started as a pet project of mine to replace my growing collection of different spreadsheets, but it has become something other people could also find useful. ... read more about wgerEntry Level PriceFree versionFree TrialAvailableCategory Focus50% in Personal Trainer Software
Your expert coach will take you through an assessment in order to create your personal plan for success. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced athlete, we have a coach for you. You'll get a personalized nutrition plan built specifically for your needs. No more guesswork, no more stress. You'll learn how to eat on your own terms while establishing healthy habits. We build the workouts for you ... read more about FitocracyEntry Level PriceFree versionFree TrialAvailableCategory Focus100% in Personal Trainer Software
Power up your business now with The Workout Coach, the best way to manage your Personal Training business or gym. Put all of your client's data in one place to keep them motivated, on track, and coming back to your business. ... read more about The Workout CoachEntry Level PriceFree versionFree TrialAvailableCategory Focus100% in Personal Trainer Software
Grow your gym or studio with an easy-to-use solution that your clients and your team will love. PushPress keeps your customers happy with software that's so easy to use that it blends in the background. Build long-lasting relationships with your clients and keep them coming back! ... read more about PushPressEntry Level PriceFree versionFree TrialAvailableCategory Focus50% in Personal Trainer Software
In 2016, the In2 evolution began through various attempts to organize a friendly game of football. With the onset of various missed phone calls and lost messages, we knew there had to be a better way. Through our failed attempt to play one game of football, In2 was born. We saw an opportunity to help others involved in the sports and fitness industry expand and simplify their processes through the ... read more about In2Entry Level PriceContact vendorFree TrialN/ACategory Focus50% in Personal Trainer Software
The All-in-one software for personal trainers to manage and grow your business
WeStrive is the ultimate, all-in-one platform for anyone in the fitness industry, from personal trainers and gym owners, to nutritionists and strength coaches. Our app helps save time, improves the experience, and makes it easier for fitness professionals to grow their business. Our suite of tools includes fitness programming, daily schedules, nutrition plans, habit-tracking, progress graphs, and ... read more about WeStriveEntry Level PriceContact vendorFree TrialN/ACategory Focus100% in Personal Trainer Software
TrueCoach is the best personal trainer software trusted by over 20,000+ personal trainers, coaches, and gym owners worldwide. We do the math on compliance numbers for every client program you create. You get an overall snapshot or individual details so you can give your attention to clients who need it, and use your coaching skills to move them forward. Your clients can enter their workout data fo ... read more about TrueCoachEntry Level Price$19.99 Per MonthFree TrialAvailableCategory Focus34% in Personal Trainer Software
Zoom Meetings are easy, reliable, and secure, providing HD video, audio, and content sharing across everything from your mobile and desktop devices to telephones and conference room systems. Special features include cloud and local recording with transcripts and multi-user annotation capabilities via screen share. Easy access with one click, chat across platforms and share files all with encrypted ... read more about ZoomEntry Level Price$149.99 Per MonthFree TrialN/ACategory Focus15% in Personal Trainer Software
Introduction to Buyer’s Guide For Personal Trainer Software
Consistent training and perseverance are the secrets to achieving perfect fitness. Individuals aiming for perfect fitness achieve these qualities under the supervision of trained professionals or personal trainers. Personal trainers ensure that individuals achieve their goals without any injuries or exertions. They plan diet, training programs, and training methods to maximize the client’s output and minimize their burnout. In parallel to fitness training, they have to manage administrative tasks such as accounting, marketing, insurance, and customer management. They can have a hectic schedule managing multiple clients and managing admin work. Manually managing these activities could be daunting, and mismanagement sometimes leads to client dissatisfaction. Personal trainers can get efficient in managing their administrative processes by investing in the best personal trainer software. The Personal trainer software makes trainers efficient in organizing their routine tasks and optimizing their fitness training business. However, different trainers have different needs, and to get the best result from the personal trainer software, they must choose the right one.
This buyer guide on personal trainer software is intended to help personal trainers and individuals involved in the fitness training business to get complete insights into the personal trainer software. The guide discusses the personal trainer software costs, features, benefits, future trends, etc., which could help personal trainers filter the best personal trainer software suitable for them.
Why Is Management Essential For Fitness Trainers to Run Their Business Efficiently?
Fitness trainers work long shifts and sometimes have to manage multiple clients all at once. They have to manage clients with different fitness objectives and have to plan training programs accordingly. During the journey, they must keep motivating the clients and monitoring their progress. Besides training the client, they must remain active in marketing and accounting, especially if the trainer is operating solo. Mismanagement of these activities can affect their fitness training business and can end up losing clients. Finding a balance between admin work and coaching is extremely important for personal trainers to thrive in the fitness training business. Right from managing the training schedules, re-schedules, membership renewals, payments, equipment purchases, management, etc., there are so many factors that a trainer needs to take control of. Management is key for all trainers’ issues. It is necessary that a personal trainer introduces a good management practices to streamline business activities and reduce the workload.
For a personal trainer or anyone running a Gym business, management of these activities could become effortless if they have a robust management system such as personal trainer software.
What Is Personal Trainer Software?
Personal trainer software is a tool that helps trainers organize and track various activities they carry out regularly. They can track activities such as scheduling a client’s fitness program, monitoring client progress, creating a nutrition plan for clients, managing client’s information, managing equipment, collecting online payments, etc. It can be helpful to both personal trainers working solo or in association with a fitness club.
Why Should a GYM Business Or Individual Trainers Use Personal Trainer Software?
Personal trainer software helps the trainer get organized and identify the leaks that could result in loss of business. It allows them to manage multiple activities from a single interface. They don't have to manually note down the client's progress or juggle between busy schedules. Personal trainer software can help deliver better service to the client and track their progress accurately. Customer management becomes easy as all the client information can be accessed with just a few clicks. They can send an email notification or text message about upcoming events and change in schedule. Personal trainer software also allows the trainer to communicate with the client through their social handles. A lot of marketing stuff can be carried out through personal trainer software at minimum costs.
There is a rising demand for personal trainers, and it becomes essential for personal trainers to organize their tasks efficiently. Personal trainer software can be productive in that perspective and helps train more clients in less time. Overall, the best personal trainer tools can help trainers to meet clients' expectations and enhance their business performance. To take maximum advantage of personal trainer software, users should explore the benefits of personal trainer software.
What Are the Benefits of Personal Trainer Software?
- Increases client base: Personal trainer software makes communication easy with clients. It gives them a centralized system to manage customers and inform them about new training schedules or discount offers on memberships. It is easy to upsell other services, such as fitness products or nutritional food products. They can also set individual alerts for the clients to remind them about their training sessions. All these features can help the trainer to increase its client base.
- Support multi-instructors: Best personal trainer tools enable users to connect and collaborate with other trainers. Users can directly link them to their site and collaborate with them for various training sessions.
- Well organized: Personal trainer system allows users to search for available dates, personal trainers, and rooms. They can avoid an error like double online bookings and perform their work more efficiently. Membership management is another challenging task where personal trainer software could be quite helpful. It can assist in various membership management tasks such as managing contracts and renewals, creating custom membership plans, automating payment collection, and easily accessing waivers.
- Tracking performance: Personal trainer system comes with data and reporting capabilities. It gives details about the staff performance and training class performance. They can even collect data about client improvement, popular time slots, and client responses to various memberships.
- Self-service client portal: Top personal trainer software comes with a self-service client portal, and it empowers the client to self-navigate through various services such as paying outstanding amounts, scheduling sessions, updating payment information, selecting packages or memberships, etc.
- Video conferencing: Personal trainers can also address clients through video conferencing if they are physically not present on the site. Trainer software can easily integrate with third-party video conferencing tools.
- Point of sale (POS): Top personal trainer software provides tailor-made POS that helps them to deliver better service and make smart decisions. It offers payment flexibility by accepting multiple payment methods. Users can add multiple tax scenarios and can save time filing them manually.
Time-Saving Features For Personal Trainer Software
- Client management
- Email notifications
- Progress tracking
- Program builder
- Nutrition tracking
- Team accounts
- Customized theme
- Data analytics and reporting
- Appointment scheduling
What Are the Factors to Consider While Selecting the Best Personal Trainer Software?
- Easy learning curve: The best personal trainer software should have an easy learning curve and provide high control over the training process.
- Support multimedia: The client should be able to upload progress photos or videos of them performing exercises. It is helpful when the coach guides the client from a distant place or conducts online classes.
- Support mobile devices: With the introduction of mobile devices, a trend is set up for paperless collaborations. It saves time and gives customers instant access to many vendors’ services. With mobile apps, a personal trainer can share nutrition plans, client schedules, exercise programs, etc. The client can stay connected to their instructors through live conferencing or in-app messaging between sessions. It is recommended that users should choose the best personal trainer tools for their fitness training business.
- Third-party tool integration: Third-party tool integration is essential when personal trainers want to perform specific functions, such as accessing social media accounts from the software.
- Pricing: Pricing is essential in software purchases, and the customer always prefers software that promises higher ROI. Different software vendors follow other pricing models, and customers must choose the software pricing model that suits their requirements. Besides, users should check for additional charges such as software setup charges or after-sale services. Individuals working solo can also pick free personal trainer software with basic features. Most software vendors offer both monthly and annual billing plans.
- Customization: To increase the brand’s footprint, some personal trainers prefer using customized software to change the theme or logo per the business requirement. It can help to market their services more efficiently.
- Data analytics: Data analytics can help personal trainers in numerous ways. They can have a complete view of their training business, member performance, member retention, etc. These metrics could help decide on their plans. Personal trainer tools with in-built data analytics features assist personal trainers in keeping their training business on track.
How Effective Is Online Personal Trainer Software For Running a Fitness Training Business?
Online personal trainer software is very effective for running a fitness training business. It gives both flexibility and freedom to access the software from anywhere. It provides all the features, such as tracking client performance, client management, scheduling, workout templates, and virtual and on-demand training. Some of the best online personal trainer software allows trainers to create a customized program. They can use personalized templates to generate content on nutrition and dietary plans. It can facilitate easy payment by automating invoice processing and integrating with major payment providers. Online personal trainer software can even provide a flexible membership that can be upgraded with add-ons. Some online personal trainer software offers a free trial so users can check the features and see whether it matches their criteria. Online personal trainer software also supports website builders to create a responsive web portal and design them according to the brand’s theme. Using the best online personal trainer software, personal trainers can save lots of time. Still, other technologies are quickly becoming the trend in the fitness and training sectors. Personal trainer can take their fitness training business to another level by leveraging these technologies.
Future Trends In Personal Trainer Software
- Virtual coaching classes: Virtual coaching classes are becoming popular among fitness enthusiasts. It is suitable for both clients and personal trainers as they can carry out training sessions from anywhere. A personal trainer can also determine whether they want to conduct a one-to-one or group session.
- Wearables: Wearables could reduce a lot of strain of monitoring the client’s performance. A wearable device can collect valuable metrics about the client’s performance and growth over the period. It can help the personal trainer to make changes in the training program for the client. Wearables are already contributing to the fitness industry, and they can see more applications in the future.
- Virtual Reality: VR technology is popular for gaming, and it brings a whole new level of excitement among gamers. It could do the same for fitness enthusiasts and can make exercise more fun and less strenuous. A personal trainer can guide them to various training programs through interactive VR sessions.
- Artificial Intelligence: Artificial intelligence technology is already transforming the fitness industry, and some of its applications include diet planning, clear insights on training programs, personalized experience, etc. Besides that, health clubs are using them to capture more leads and drive more sales. With the advancement in AI technology, the fitness industry could see more such AI applications for delivering better customer services and assisting coaches in training the clients.
What Is the Average Cost of Best Personal Trainer Software?
The average cost of the best personal trainer software could be anywhere around $3/month to $139/month or more. The price of the software varies based on the features, the number of clients, and software deployment. Some software vendors provide free plans, but their features are usually limited. Few offer premium features, but the cost is worth the investment. So, the cost purely depends on the features of the software.
- Best personal trainer software for startups and small businesses: Personal trainers working solo or running a coaching business on a small scale are committed to delivering a perfect fitness regime to their clients. They also have to see that the client adheres to the fitness program and follows all the training sessions as per the plan. Personal trainer software could assist them in managing all their activities and tracking clients’ performance. If you run a similar set-up but have budget constraints, no worries. There are lots of personal trainer software for small businesses and startups that are cost-effective and efficient. The Workout Coach at a starting price of $3/month, is the best personal trainer software for small businesses and startups. The software has a user-friendly interface with all the necessary features, such as recording workouts with mobile apps, detailed reporting, managing all customers with a single app, etc. It is completely free for trainers. Coachific at a price of $4/month, is another personal trainer tool that accommodates unlimited clients and coaches. The software pre-built templates, coaching content, and wizards to build targeted nutrition and exercise programs. It offers a free trial. Other personal trainer software that startups and small-scale businesses can add to their list are The Training Notebook, Fit Ferret, Trainerize, CoachAccountable, etc. Some of these tools also offer the best free personal trainer software with limited features.
- Best personal trainer software for mid-size and large-scale businesses: Personal trainer software for mid-size and large-scale businesses comes with a few advanced features. The cost increases a bit due to the features and facilities. PTminder at $40/month, qualifies as the personal trainer software for mid- and large-scale businesses. It covers a range of features such as calendar scheduling, payments, client management, nutrition planning, client assessment tools, etc. Another alternative that personal trainers can consider for their mid-size or large-scale businesses is Wellyx at a price of $50/month. The software has taken care of all the personal trainer requirements and is designed to increase the business. Other tools that can help mid-size and large-scale organizations in managing their fitness business include TrainerMetrics, WellnessLiving, and BridgeAthletic. Trainers with exclusive needs such as automatic billing, payment, and lead capturing can use a high-end personal trainer tool such as PushPress at $139/month. Another alternative can be Zen Planner.
- Free and open source personal trainer software: Free and open source personal trainer software provides the facility to build new features without worrying about development costs. Free and open-source personal trainer software can turn out as a good option for startups and small businesses as it is free to use or comes at a minimum price.
Why Refer to Goodfirms' List of Best Personal Trainer Software?
GoodFirms is a top-rated review and rating platform for IT solutions. It has been listing software solutions for various organizations and industries. The GoodFirms team conducts a transparent process to list software solutions and ensures that customers get a genuine product for their business. Customers can compare and filter software solutions on various parameters such as pricing, features, services, etc.
People's outlook towards health and fitness has been changing over the years. They are now more conscious about diet, exercise, and fitness. Personal trainers act as a driving force in their quest to achieve a perfect athletic body. They ensure clients get through an ideal training program and achieve desired results. However, personal trainers who are well-versed in athletic training, injury prevention, and planning diets could find it challenging to justify their work when they have to manage other administrative work in parallel, such as membership management, payment collection, and building brand reputation. They can spend more time dealing with administrative work than paying attention to their client's training program. It could adversely affect their training business and their reputation. Personal trainer software can help trainers to avert such scenarios and streamline all their routine activities. If you are a personal trainer looking for a robust software solution to manage daily tasks, do not miss to check the list of best personal trainer software prepared by GoodFirms' expert team.