Best Personal Trainer Software
Personal trainer software assists fitness and health instructors to connect and collaborate with clients easily. By employing an online personal trainer software, trainers can automate communication, collect payments, renew memberships, and work with customers in a personalized way. Personal trainer tools enable trainers to handle all his sessions and coaching services effortlessly. Moreover, such tools enhance client retention and customer service. A typical personal trainer software can automate the critical aspects of client engagement, client relationship management, and smooth business operations. If you are looking for top-quality personal trainer software for your business operations, then you have landed on the apt page of GoodFirms.
List of Best Online Personal Training Software | Best Personal Trainer Tools
Whether you have a gym, a yoga studio or want to sell more online, Wellyx will take you where you need to go. See how Wellyx will transform your business. Sell more memberships, save money on employees and make increase profits. From one location to multiple locations, discover why Wellyx is the preferred business management software for fitness companies all over the world. ... read more about Wellyx$39 Per MonthN/A20% in Personal Trainer Software
Yoga Teachers & Personal Trainers Management Software We help yoga teachers, pilates instructors, and every other fitness professional go virtual. WOFH is a management and scheduling software that will make your personal training studio thrive! ... read more about WOFHFree versionAvailable100% in Personal Trainer Software
Vagaro Inc. is a growing vibrant company where we have fun easing the lives of employees at salons, spas, and fitness studios/gyms nationwide. We are one of the largest companies in the industry, with more than 25,000 salons, spas, yoga studios, gyms, etc. and more than 58,000 professionals in the USA, Canada, UK, and Australia. ... read more about Vagaro$25.00 Per Month30 Days33% in Personal Trainer Software
MINDBODY is the leading technology platform for the wellness industry, featuring an app that allows people to discover and book fitness, beauty and salon services, and software to help growing businesses thrive. ... read more about MINDBODYContact vendorN/A33% in Personal Trainer Software
EZFacility manages all aspects of your fitness business from one easy-to-use gym management system. From online gym scheduling and text messaging, to point of sale and automated billing - EZ does it all when it comes to administrative tasks! ... read more about EZFacilityContact vendorAvailable50% in Personal Trainer Software
Virtuagym is the industry-leading solution that helps you save time and earn more revenue by bringing your business to the next level with a best-in-class coaching and management platform. It delivers an unrivaled member experience. ... read more about VirtuagymContact vendorN/A50% in Personal Trainer Software
The WellnessLiving system is a full-featured, business management tool. Combining online booking, staff and resource scheduling, point of sale, detailed reporting, reputation management and automated email marketing, it provides everything you need to run your business. ... read more about WellnessLiving$59 Per MonthN/A50% in Personal Trainer Software
OneFitStop has a powerful vision to change the way the fitness industry operates by providing effective technology to manage fitness business operations. We cater specifically to the fitness domain and focus on business management and fitness tracking. ... read more about OneFitStopContact vendorAvailable50% in Personal Trainer Software
A full ERP package to help you manage your gym operations for a single branch or multiple branches. Let gym ERP application handle your day-to-day business from customer management, trainer management & schedules so that you can have enough time to flourish your business. ... read more about Serpent GYM ERPContact vendorN/A50% in Personal Trainer Software
In this digital age, working out is no longer connected to a physical space. Trainerize empowers fitness professionals to be closer to their clients anytime, anywhere. By combining online workout tracking, in-app client communication, and access to the world’s best fitness add-ons, Trainerize makes it possible for trainers to look after their clients in a revolutionary new way. It saves time and ... read more about TrainerizeFree versionAvailable100% in Personal Trainer Software
Our cutting-edge personal trainer software is everything you would ever want or need to be a successful online personal trainer - all in one place. Save time and deliver incredible coaching. ... read more about PT Distinction$19.90 Per Month30 Days100% in Personal Trainer Software
All-in-one, custom-branded fitness business software to manage your business, deliver workouts, and complete digital assessments. Our all-in-one software is simple to use and removes the obstacles that stand in your way so you can focus on growing your business With custom-branded apps, you get more than just a one-size-fits-all software approach to the success of your businesses, as our software ... read more about Exercise.comContact vendorN/A100% in Personal Trainer Software
Our software platform for fitness coaches and personal trainers gives you superpowers to do more, with less effort. We’ve taken high performance out of its ivory tower. Easily build and deliver programming, manage clients and maintain communication, and take advantage of advanced chat and video features. With TrainHeroic, coaches of any level can provide an elite level of service to their client ... read more about TrainHeroic$9.99 Per Month14 Days100% in Personal Trainer Software
My PT Hub is an online web and mobile app, enabling personal trainers, coaches and gym owners to manage their clients by creating customisable training and nutrition programmes, whilst tracking their progress and achievements. ... read more about My PT Hub$49 Per Month30 Days33% in Personal Trainer Software
Get ready to experience amazing workouts with a personal trainer via live, two-way video streaming. Innovative, affordable and flexible—gymGO’s online platform lets trainers and clients connect and work out together anywhere, anytime. It’s health and fitness on your terms. ... read more about gymGO$35 Per Month14 Days100% in Personal Trainer Software
FitSW Personal Trainer Software has helped over 10,000 personal trainers grow their business and manage their clients' fitness all from their mobile device or computer. FitSW's web software and mobile apps provide personal trainers with a complete health and fitness management solution to keep their clients on-track and motivated! ... read more about FitSWFree versionAvailable100% in Personal Trainer Software
Business Management Software for Personal Trainers. Manage your Personal Training business with ease. PTminder is an online platform which not only covers your Calendar Scheduling, Payments, and Client Management, but also provides Workout Planning, Nutrition Planning and Client Assessment Tools - everything you need to run your PT business! Designed for Personal Trainers, Studios & Boutique Gyms. ... read more about PTminder$36 Per Month14 Days100% in Personal Trainer Software
Save Time, Coach More People, Increase Your Effectiveness and Gain More Freedom
Coachific is personal trainer software that enables you to get better results with dozens, even hundreds, of people while working smarter, growing your business, and living life on your own terms. Coachific puts you and your business front and center for clients with your own mobile app using your logo, images and colors to brand your coaching online. ... read more about Coachific$4 Per Month14 Days100% in Personal Trainer Software
Join the thousands of coaches and trainers who use Bridge to design and deliver workouts to athletes across the world. Leave excel behind with our best-in-class workout program builder. Create from scratch, or get started with hundreds of pre-built plans, customization algorithms, and a 1,200+ exercise video library. Manage in-person or remote training from your desk, tablet or on the go. Deliver ... read more about BridgeAthletic$30 Per Month14 Days100% in Personal Trainer Software
We are Certified Personal Trainers who believe that Fitness Professionals and their Clients deserve better tools. TrainerMetrics is a professional grade web application that uses evidence based Sports Medicine and common sense to provide Fitness Professionals and their Clients with diagnostic and data tracking metrics they need to accurately assess any fitness level and reliably measure progress. ... read more about TrainerMetricsFree versionAvailable100% in Personal Trainer Software
At GAIN, we believe personal trainers are the most effective way to get and stay fit. But they aren't always accessible or affordable to everyone. We use the latest technologies and best design methods to create products that enable trainers to scale their expertise, improve client relationships, and drive better results, across a larger client base. ... read more about GAIN FitnessFree versionAvailable100% in Personal Trainer Software
Easiest personal training program you'll ever use to train your clients. Your clients will all be impressed by your level of professionalism and your attention to detail. Save all your client training programs, body assessments and PAR-Q's all in one app. ... read more about The Training Notebook$12.93 Per Month15 Days100% in Personal Trainer Software
Personal trainer software to build visual workouts online, manage and communicate with clients and ensure progress. Fit Ferret is built for the modern personal trainer trying to grow their business and offer services in person and online. ... read more about Fit FerrretFree versionAvailable100% in Personal Trainer Software
CoachMePlus is an enterprise software application created to help professional and collegiate organizations manage and track their athletes' data to maximize performance. Program out season-long training regiments down to the last rep. Easily copy and share workouts across athletes and training groups while instantly recording completion, workload, and progression. Use ready to deploy wellness, RP ... read more about CoachMePlus$75 Per Month30 Days100% in Personal Trainer Software
PTSCOPE is a tool for health and fitness professionals to manage their business, increase their income and save time. We believe that technology should play a big part in every business for it to be efficient and structured. We believe every serious professional should use PTSCOPE. ... read more about PTScopeFree versionAvailable100% in Personal Trainer Software
Healthie is the HIPAA-compliant EHR & Telehealth platform for nutrition professionals. Healthie's mission is to empower providers with tools that enable effective and efficient patient care. We believe that nutrition plays an incredibly important role in patient lives, and that nutritional care should be available and accessible to as many Americans as possible. Moreover, the workflow of nutrition ... read more about Healthie$29 Per Month14 Days50% in Personal Trainer Software
All-in-one fitness business software with everything you need to turn your passion into a successful business. Our custom software is specifically designed for boutique fitness facilities, martial arts studios, affiliate gyms and yoga studios. It includes payment processing, Staff & Member Apps, retail, scheduling, automations, workout tracking, detailed reports & more. ... read more about Zen Planner$126 Per MonthN/A25% in Personal Trainer Software
Normally you would need to try and glue multiple pieces of expensive software together to coach online. Trainer Pulse saves you hours of frustration and hundreds of dollars in developer fees by combining everything you need on one easy to use dashboard with client tracking, lead generation and online payments. ... read more about Trainer Pulse$41 Per Month14 Days100% in Personal Trainer Software
Striive is your new client, schedule and money manager. It simplifies self-employed life and saves you time. Organise private and small group sessions, tracking client progress, payments and attendance. Plan and promote your class schedule, sell passes and managing your client enrolments. Create regular income by offering client memberships, including access to your classes. Arrange your teaching ... read more about StriiveContact vendor30 Days100% in Personal Trainer Software
Power your on-the-go lifestyle with Member Managers all-in-one personal training business software. Drive bookings and retention with intuitive online scheduling, automated reminders, session tracking, billing and commissions, built-in marketing, and customizable MemberAssist mobile app. Whether you manage a studio or train independently, Member Manager's secure, easy-to-use solution will elevate ... read more about Member SolutionsContact vendorN/A100% in Personal Trainer Software
Imagine your clients raving about big results from actually doing the work, without babysitting them. Metrics & data tracking. Worksheets. Automations. Public appointment scheduling. File & media management. Your own branding/white-labeling. Paperless online customer signup. Automated payments & subscriptions. Contracts. Courses. Automatic text/email reminders. Groups and teams. Embeddable website ... read more about CoachAccountable$20 Per Month30 Days50% in Personal Trainer Software
PT Software 2.0 is a software for personal trainers achieved with ISSA methodology, quick and easy to use and no installation required. Give a more professional image to your customers, with a quality and precision instrument. Manage your client's master data. Management of personal information, contact information, addresses and much more. Your customers can access the software and view at any ti ... read more about PT SoftwareContact vendor30 Days100% in Personal Trainer Software
TrainerSync is the business management platform for fitness professionals and their clients. Designed to help personal trainers and small gyms with their administrative duties, TrainerSync allows users to easily manage their fitness business, build and record workouts, and track client information and ongoing progress. ... read more about TrainerSyncContact vendor14 Days100% in Personal Trainer Software
It is our goal at goXpro to “bridge the gap” between health professionals and Personal Trainers. GoXpro is a success tool for Personal Trainers with the desire to become more than just trainers. It provides them with greater coaching knowledge, professionalism plus all the necessary rehabilitative skills to allow them to network with leading health professionals, achieve outstanding client res ... read more about goXproFree versionAvailable100% in Personal Trainer Software
Introduction to Buyer’s Guide For Personal Trainer Software
Consistent training and perseverance are the secrets to achieving perfect fitness. Individuals aiming for perfect fitness achieve these qualities under the supervision of trained professionals or personal trainers. Personal trainers ensure that individuals achieve their goals without any injuries or exertions. They plan diet, training programs, and training methods to maximize the client’s output and minimize their burnout. In parallel to fitness training, they have to manage administrative tasks such as accounting, marketing, insurance, and customer management. They can have a hectic schedule managing multiple clients and managing admin work. Manually managing these activities could be daunting, and mismanagement sometimes leads to client dissatisfaction. Personal trainers can get efficient in managing their administrative processes by investing in the best personal trainer software. The Personal trainer software makes trainers efficient in organizing their routine tasks and optimizing their fitness training business. However, different trainers have different needs, and to get the best result from the personal trainer software, they must choose the right one.
This buyer guide on personal trainer software is intended to help personal trainers and individuals involved in the fitness training business to get complete insights into the personal trainer software. The guide discusses the personal trainer software costs, features, benefits, future trends, etc., which could help personal trainers filter the best personal trainer software suitable for them.
Why Is Management Essential For Fitness Trainers to Run Their Business Efficiently?
Fitness trainers work long shifts and sometimes have to manage multiple clients all at once. They have to manage clients with different fitness objectives and have to plan training programs accordingly. During the journey, they must keep motivating the clients and monitoring their progress. Besides training the client, they must remain active in marketing and accounting, especially if the trainer is operating solo. Mismanagement of these activities can affect their fitness training business and can end up losing clients. Finding a balance between admin work and coaching is extremely important for personal trainers to thrive in the fitness training business. Right from managing the training schedules, re-schedules, membership renewals, payments, equipment purchases, management, etc., there are so many factors that a trainer needs to take control of. Management is key for all trainers’ issues. It is necessary that a personal trainer introduces a good management practices to streamline business activities and reduce the workload.
For a personal trainer or anyone running a Gym business, management of these activities could become effortless if they have a robust management system such as personal trainer software.
What Is Personal Trainer Software?
Personal trainer software is a tool that helps trainers organize and track various activities they carry out regularly. They can track activities such as scheduling a client’s fitness program, monitoring client progress, creating a nutrition plan for clients, managing client’s information, managing equipment, collecting online payments, etc. It can be helpful to both personal trainers working solo or in association with a fitness club.
Why Should a GYM Business Or Individual Trainers Use Personal Trainer Software?
Personal trainer software helps the trainer get organized and identify the leaks that could result in loss of business. It allows them to manage multiple activities from a single interface. They don't have to manually note down the client's progress or juggle between busy schedules. Personal trainer software can help deliver better service to the client and track their progress accurately. Customer management becomes easy as all the client information can be accessed with just a few clicks. They can send an email notification or text message about upcoming events and change in schedule. Personal trainer software also allows the trainer to communicate with the client through their social handles. A lot of marketing stuff can be carried out through personal trainer software at minimum costs.
There is a rising demand for personal trainers, and it becomes essential for personal trainers to organize their tasks efficiently. Personal trainer software can be productive in that perspective and helps train more clients in less time. Overall, the best personal trainer tools can help trainers to meet clients' expectations and enhance their business performance. To take maximum advantage of personal trainer software, users should explore the benefits of personal trainer software.
What Are the Benefits of Personal Trainer Software?
- Increases client base: Personal trainer software makes communication easy with clients. It gives them a centralized system to manage customers and inform them about new training schedules or discount offers on memberships. It is easy to upsell other services, such as fitness products or nutritional food products. They can also set individual alerts for the clients to remind them about their training sessions. All these features can help the trainer to increase its client base.
- Support multi-instructors: Best personal trainer tools enable users to connect and collaborate with other trainers. Users can directly link them to their site and collaborate with them for various training sessions.
- Well organized: Personal trainer system allows users to search for available dates, personal trainers, and rooms. They can avoid an error like double online bookings and perform their work more efficiently. Membership management is another challenging task where personal trainer software could be quite helpful. It can assist in various membership management tasks such as managing contracts and renewals, creating custom membership plans, automating payment collection, and easily accessing waivers.
- Tracking performance: Personal trainer system comes with data and reporting capabilities. It gives details about the staff performance and training class performance. They can even collect data about client improvement, popular time slots, and client responses to various memberships.
- Self-service client portal: Top personal trainer software comes with a self-service client portal, and it empowers the client to self-navigate through various services such as paying outstanding amounts, scheduling sessions, updating payment information, selecting packages or memberships, etc.
- Video conferencing: Personal trainers can also address clients through video conferencing if they are physically not present on the site. Trainer software can easily integrate with third-party video conferencing tools.
- Point of sale (POS): Top personal trainer software provides tailor-made POS that helps them to deliver better service and make smart decisions. It offers payment flexibility by accepting multiple payment methods. Users can add multiple tax scenarios and can save time filing them manually.
Time-Saving Features For Personal Trainer Software
- Client management
- Email notifications
- Progress tracking
- Program builder
- Nutrition tracking
- Team accounts
- Customized theme
- Data analytics and reporting
- Appointment scheduling
What Are the Factors to Consider While Selecting the Best Personal Trainer Software?
- Easy learning curve: The best personal trainer software should have an easy learning curve and provide high control over the training process.
- Support multimedia: The client should be able to upload progress photos or videos of them performing exercises. It is helpful when the coach guides the client from a distant place or conducts online classes.
- Support mobile devices: With the introduction of mobile devices, a trend is set up for paperless collaborations. It saves time and gives customers instant access to many vendors’ services. With mobile apps, a personal trainer can share nutrition plans, client schedules, exercise programs, etc. The client can stay connected to their instructors through live conferencing or in-app messaging between sessions. It is recommended that users should choose the best personal trainer tools for their fitness training business.
- Third-party tool integration: Third-party tool integration is essential when personal trainers want to perform specific functions, such as accessing social media accounts from the software.
- Pricing: Pricing is essential in software purchases, and the customer always prefers software that promises higher ROI. Different software vendors follow other pricing models, and customers must choose the software pricing model that suits their requirements. Besides, users should check for additional charges such as software setup charges or after-sale services. Individuals working solo can also pick free personal trainer software with basic features. Most software vendors offer both monthly and annual billing plans.
- Customization: To increase the brand’s footprint, some personal trainers prefer using customized software to change the theme or logo per the business requirement. It can help to market their services more efficiently.
- Data analytics: Data analytics can help personal trainers in numerous ways. They can have a complete view of their training business, member performance, member retention, etc. These metrics could help decide on their plans. Personal trainer tools with in-built data analytics features assist personal trainers in keeping their training business on track.
How Effective Is Online Personal Trainer Software For Running a Fitness Training Business?
Online personal trainer software is very effective for running a fitness training business. It gives both flexibility and freedom to access the software from anywhere. It provides all the features, such as tracking client performance, client management, scheduling, workout templates, and virtual and on-demand training. Some of the best online personal trainer software allows trainers to create a customized program. They can use personalized templates to generate content on nutrition and dietary plans. It can facilitate easy payment by automating invoice processing and integrating with major payment providers. Online personal trainer software can even provide a flexible membership that can be upgraded with add-ons. Some online personal trainer software offers a free trial so users can check the features and see whether it matches their criteria. Online personal trainer software also supports website builders to create a responsive web portal and design them according to the brand’s theme. Using the best online personal trainer software, personal trainers can save lots of time. Still, other technologies are quickly becoming the trend in the fitness and training sectors. Personal trainer can take their fitness training business to another level by leveraging these technologies.
Future Trends In Personal Trainer Software
- Virtual coaching classes: Virtual coaching classes are becoming popular among fitness enthusiasts. It is suitable for both clients and personal trainers as they can carry out training sessions from anywhere. A personal trainer can also determine whether they want to conduct a one-to-one or group session.
- Wearables: Wearables could reduce a lot of strain of monitoring the client’s performance. A wearable device can collect valuable metrics about the client’s performance and growth over the period. It can help the personal trainer to make changes in the training program for the client. Wearables are already contributing to the fitness industry, and they can see more applications in the future.
- Virtual Reality: VR technology is popular for gaming, and it brings a whole new level of excitement among gamers. It could do the same for fitness enthusiasts and can make exercise more fun and less strenuous. A personal trainer can guide them to various training programs through interactive VR sessions.
- Artificial Intelligence: Artificial intelligence technology is already transforming the fitness industry, and some of its applications include diet planning, clear insights on training programs, personalized experience, etc. Besides that, health clubs are using them to capture more leads and drive more sales. With the advancement in AI technology, the fitness industry could see more such AI applications for delivering better customer services and assisting coaches in training the clients.
What Is the Average Cost of Best Personal Trainer Software?
The average cost of the best personal trainer software could be anywhere around $3/month to $139/month or more. The price of the software varies based on the features, the number of clients, and software deployment. Some software vendors provide free plans, but their features are usually limited. Few offer premium features, but the cost is worth the investment. So, the cost purely depends on the features of the software.
- Best personal trainer software for startups and small businesses: Personal trainers working solo or running a coaching business on a small scale are committed to delivering a perfect fitness regime to their clients. They also have to see that the client adheres to the fitness program and follows all the training sessions as per the plan. Personal trainer software could assist them in managing all their activities and tracking clients’ performance. If you run a similar set-up but have budget constraints, no worries. There are lots of personal trainer software for small businesses and startups that are cost-effective and efficient. The Workout Coach at a starting price of $3/month, is the best personal trainer software for small businesses and startups. The software has a user-friendly interface with all the necessary features, such as recording workouts with mobile apps, detailed reporting, managing all customers with a single app, etc. It is completely free for trainers. Coachific at a price of $4/month, is another personal trainer tool that accommodates unlimited clients and coaches. The software pre-built templates, coaching content, and wizards to build targeted nutrition and exercise programs. It offers a free trial. Other personal trainer software that startups and small-scale businesses can add to their list are The Training Notebook, Fit Ferret, Trainerize, CoachAccountable, etc. Some of these tools also offer the best free personal trainer software with limited features.
- Best personal trainer software for mid-size and large-scale businesses: Personal trainer software for mid-size and large-scale businesses comes with a few advanced features. The cost increases a bit due to the features and facilities. PTminder at $40/month, qualifies as the personal trainer software for mid- and large-scale businesses. It covers a range of features such as calendar scheduling, payments, client management, nutrition planning, client assessment tools, etc. Another alternative that personal trainers can consider for their mid-size or large-scale businesses is Wellyx at a price of $50/month. The software has taken care of all the personal trainer requirements and is designed to increase the business. Other tools that can help mid-size and large-scale organizations in managing their fitness business include TrainerMetrics, WellnessLiving, and BridgeAthletic. Trainers with exclusive needs such as automatic billing, payment, and lead capturing can use a high-end personal trainer tool such as PushPress at $139/month. Another alternative can be Zen Planner.
- Free and open source personal trainer software: Free and open source personal trainer software provides the facility to build new features without worrying about development costs. Free and open-source personal trainer software can turn out as a good option for startups and small businesses as it is free to use or comes at a minimum price.
Why Refer to Goodfirms' List of Best Personal Trainer Software?
GoodFirms is a top-rated review and rating platform for IT solutions. It has been listing software solutions for various organizations and industries. The GoodFirms team conducts a transparent process to list software solutions and ensures that customers get a genuine product for their business. Customers can compare and filter software solutions on various parameters such as pricing, features, services, etc.
People's outlook towards health and fitness has been changing over the years. They are now more conscious about diet, exercise, and fitness. Personal trainers act as a driving force in their quest to achieve a perfect athletic body. They ensure clients get through an ideal training program and achieve desired results. However, personal trainers who are well-versed in athletic training, injury prevention, and planning diets could find it challenging to justify their work when they have to manage other administrative work in parallel, such as membership management, payment collection, and building brand reputation. They can spend more time dealing with administrative work than paying attention to their client's training program. It could adversely affect their training business and their reputation. Personal trainer software can help trainers to avert such scenarios and streamline all their routine activities. If you are a personal trainer looking for a robust software solution to manage daily tasks, do not miss to check the list of best personal trainer software prepared by GoodFirms' expert team.