Best Exam Software
Struggling to create engaging exam software? Not anymore! GoodFirms lists the best Online Examination System Software so as to aid test-makers to undertake fair and competitive exams. With the growing popularity of digital learning platforms, there has been a necessity for online exam software as well. But before conducting online exams for thousands of test-takers has it'sown limitations including identification, security, server-load, exam results, e-certification, and much more. These listed vendors provide comprehensive examination software solutions that not only provide basic services but also aid test-makers in building test patterns.
List of Online Exam Software | Best Online Examination Systems
Test Invite is a safe exam software for recruiters and trainers with a high level of security framework. The fullscreen mode enables you to lock the computer and browser of the candidates so that they cannot exit the exam page to browse elsewhere during the examination. Additionally you can give proctored exams - users' video will be recorded through their webcam while they are taking exams. Exams... read more
PaperShala offers you a completely online environment where a student can register on the portal and give the exam. After exams, he/she also check his/her answers as well as correct answers. It offers you a complete unlimited experience where you don’t have any limit. like limited students, limited exams, limited subjects, etc. Use PaperShala unlimited plan to take advantage.
Qrencia - India's First Skill Competition Facilitation Platform. A unified digital platform that leverages technology to aggregate all presently disconnected stakeholders in a competition ecosystem (Organizers, Learner, Trainer, Industry) on a single platform. This Skill competition facilitation platform provides the following features: 1. Digitization of Skill Competitions: Unified digi... read more
Think Exam is an Online Examination System, featured to you by Ginger Webs Pvt. Ltd. provide innovative examination process and assessment solutions to Educational Institutions, Government/ PSU sector and leading corporate entities.
Conduct Exam is one of the most powerful web-based online exam software in market. This software can be accessed using web from any part of the world at any point of time. With this online testing software, the administrator of online examination system has full freedom to create online exam or questions at any point of time. This online test or questions can be shared among all users of the syste... read more
Easily make quizzes and tests that delight using ProProfs Quiz Maker. Create a quiz from scratch or use the ProProfs library having 100k+ customizable quizzes and 1,000,000+ ready to use questions. Create scored quizzes, personality quizzes or surveys by selecting from 15+ question types. Add images, presentations and videos to your quiz.
Schoolzpro is a complete student engagement platform that is designed to conduct online assessments, exams in both subjective & objective formats. The platform bridges the gap between a lesson plan sharing application and a test conducting application. It is designed to help educational institutes, including schools, colleges, etc. to digitize assessments with ease.
Publish quizzes, exams, tests of any type (IT Certifications, SAT…). Derbyware is 100% Free. unlike all of the competition. Score Result is immediate for test takers: questions are listed with users answers marked if correct or not. An explanation is shown if provided. Each score has its unique URL for access. Registred users can see all their scores by simply clicking on “My passes” (to... read more
Our mission is to enable organizations to build winning teams by making credible people decisions across two key areas: Acquisition and Development. Since our inception in 2010, we have benefitted 2000+ corporates, 31 sector skill councils/government departments, and 10+ educational institutions.
Eklavvya.in is an online assessment and knowledge management solution used by many corporate, Professional Training Institutes, Universities to conduct assessment tests for training, recruitment, entrance exam purpose.
TestPress helps educational academies create web based online exams that lets their students take exams from anywhere.Testpress partners with different entrance exam coaching institutes to help students prepare for exams effectively. Some of the core features include online exam management, course management, analytics and custom domain mapping.
ExamSoft offers a market-leading exam management and analytics platform that delivers powerful, actionable data to assess learning outcomes and improve learning, engagement, and retention. Its software suite enables clients to efficiently and practically administer exams and analyze resulting data to improve curricular design, test design, and accreditation compliance.
Edbase is the most powerful and flexible software platform for preparing and administering digital exams in your institution. We believe that teachers are shaping the world of future. We constantly developing new ways to help these “Masterminds”.
QuizCV is an online assessment center where companies can improve the hiring quality by using professional quizzes prepared by experts.The main goal of QuizCV is to improve companies' recruiting process. We try to help companies find the right people with the right skills, with less effort, time and budget.
Kaldin is a online examination software categories.Use existing questions in categories including Analytical Skills, General Aptitude, English Language, Technology and continously growing set of questions.
The perfect combo of e-learning delivery and powerful exam software. Create a training library by uploading your videos and PDFs into ExamBuilder's cloud! Bonus: we’re located in New York City and have native English speaking tech support.
QuestBase is the on-line quiz creator that allows teachers and trainers to create tests and assessments. Easily build quizzes and exams for students or employees with powerful customizable features, such as question banks, data security, privacy options, automated grading and personal certificates.
Verificare OMR software which enables its users to design, scan and read OMR sheets with 100% accuracy. It is cost-effective software incorporated with multilevel anti-cheat features that are efficient in detecting the percentage of impersonation in exam sheets. The Artificial Intelligence feature identifies the fault in the question paper rendering a 100% accuracy of the data extracted. OMR solut... read more
Complete online exam software for all kind of organisation to conducting any type of online examination, test, exam practice and more. Our Online exam web solution will serve as an attractive platform for the candidates to take various online tests. Candidates can view all exams details on their dashboard and can apply for it. They can see the history of all applied exams and can view detailed ex... read more
EOA is an online examination software that helps the universities and institutions to conduct competitive exams easily. The software can use for the registration of students as well as creating the exam paper. It helps its clients to automate the examination process completely.
ExamClassroom is an online Examination system based website, that allows you to Create Or Conduct online test very easy and user-friendly. You can conduct online exams & tests, organization private test, aptitude test, college private test, simple quiz test and much more as per your requirements from this Examclassroom website. conduct an online test with our high security. our service fills yo... read more
TCExam is an Open Source system for electronic exams (also know as CBA - Computer-Based Assessment, CBT - Computer-Based Testing or e-exam) that enables educators and trainers to author, schedule, deliver, and report on quizzes, tests, and exams. It automates all assessment phases: authoring, scheduling, delivering, and reporting. It's easy to use and do not require expensive hardware to run, nor ... read more
The TAO assessment platform gives you the freedom, control, and support to evolve with today's learners.
The open-source package exams for the R system for statistical computing provides a one-for-all approach to automatic exams generation. Based on (potentially) dynamic exercise templates large numbers of personalized exams/quizzes/tests can be created for various systems: PDFs for classical written exams (with automatic evaluation), import formats for learning management systems (like Moodle, Black... read more
A White Label Solution for all size & budget to manage & conduct almost all kind of Online Exam with Ease.
PESOFTS is a reliable platform that allows you to conduct exams online, also offline on exam conducting platform with any type of questions or test(objective, Subjective or others), high speed, high security and in a cost-effective way. It provides the best and very responsive, understandable website panel and mobile app panel, which can be a support to all desktop, android, and ios devices. W... read more
EduSys Pre-School ERP is a complete Child Care Management System or software with innovative features, benefits and uniquely designed to make administrative tasks effortless for day-cares, allowing you to relish engaged with children and staff.
OMR Software (Yomark) by Yoctel provide the complete OMR answer sheet processing solution with a better reading, evaluation for any kind of OMR sheet and analyzing it properly. With this you can read anything, from survey sheet, admission form, and psychometric tests to test paper answer sheet. This software provides OMR sheet processing solution to educational institutes, NGOs, government organ... read more
It is a web-based application facilitates users to generate question papers with the "Instant Download" option (Question paper, Solution and Answer keys in pdf format), hence no waiting time. Users can generate question paper/s as per their requirement (Select number of questions with their difficulty level) such as Chapter-wise, Groupwise, Full syllabus, DPP - Daily Practice Paper and CPP - Class... read more
Bored of setting the papers, each time you wanna test your students? Want a testing software for your students? Want to decrease your workload? Wanna connect your internal software to the online exam creator? Don’t have much knowledge about the technical stuff, still, want your tests to be online? If you answered any of the above questions positively then you need us, yes you need NLET Exam Soft... read more
Schoolsfocus is is a one-stop EdTech solution that provides modern tools your school needs to build online presence and manage data, communication, people and processes more efficiently, while having access to Digital Literacy Education and unlimited Educational resources and platforms. Schoolsfocus enables your school deploy a world-class school website with a complete school management portal... read more
e-school ERP Software is developed as the easy to use and most user-friendly which directly connects parents, teachers, students, admin, drivers, accountant, librarian, and super admin on a single platform. that has been designed and developed by desi design technologies. e-school ERP has +25 modules to manage Attendance, Timetable, Transportation, Examinations, Gradebooks, Notice Board, Hostel, L... read more
Hallmark Learning Labs is a cloud-based online assessment system. The comprehensive suite of solutions provided here is proven to the best in assessing students while improving teacher's productivity. It has been delivering adaptive learning & teaching environments across more than 200+ educational institutions. Hallmark Learning Labs has so far introduced modern, yet simplified teaching an... read more
Savsoft Quiz is the best application to create and manage online quizzes or exams on your server or hosting. Advance view to analyze user performance. Find in which area (category) the user/student is weak. View questions that were answered incorrectly and many more. Integrate with WordPress to use the same (of WP) log in credentials into Savsoft Quiz. Mean if you are running a WordPress website a... read more
Create Quickly create question bank with using multiple question types and formatting options and pull them in the tests / quiz of your choice. Assign Assign the test with Multiple controllable parameters like Time Duration, Marks, Pad-Free, Secret code, Random Que Order, Subscription Period and User groups, to name a few. Analyse The users get instant result or deferred results, as set b... read more
MegaExams is an online exam software. It allows to create, conduct and evaluate exams online. It works by automating the process of exam creation and automating the evaluation of exams. It provides a comprehensive question bank with 500,000+ question for all major competitive exams. It also offers capability to bulk upload question, offline exams, detailed report of student's performance and unl... read more
CodinGame clients use CodinGame Assessment, the online technical recruitment platform, to assess candidates’ coding skills. They streamline their tech hiring process - saving time and money. How does it work? 1- Recruiters build a coding test 2- They send the test to candidates 3- Candidates receive a quick access link and take the test 4- Recruiters receive a detailed results report inclu... read more
No Cheating Dude is a free online examination software with hassle-free authorization and authentication mechanisms. Seamless & robust candidate authorization and authentication mechanisms with constant candidate photo and video capture.
HireMee Online Exam is the most secured & reliable online examination platforms in India. It conducts high stake exams effortlessly with a cheating proof environment. Create, deliver, manage & assess MCQs, entrance exams, mock tests etc. without any hassle
Testofy is an online assessment platform which simplifies online assessments & examination. With Testofy it is easy to create, conduct assessments online & get results. Fully secure, customisable with AI based proctoring that reduces the invigilation costs. Saves time and effort for your core business activity. Hence it is Economical, Effective and Efficient. It can be used for Pre & Post Recru... read more
- Introduction to Exam Software Buyer’s guide
- What is an exam software?
- What are the challenges associated with pen-and-paper based examinations?
- What are the typical features of examination software?
- Why is exam software essential?
- What is the difference between pen and paper-based examination and online examination system?
- What are the latest trends in exam software?
- How can cheating be prevented in online examination systems?
- What factors to consider while purchasing exam software?
- What is the average cost of exam software?
- Why refer to GoodFirms list of top exam software?
Right from ancient times, education stands as the most important factor determining our future. If we get this wrong, we are sure to head for collapse. The best economic investment is to ensure education to all irrespective of caste, creed, status, and community.
Earlier, the teachers used to impart theoretical knowledge to the students in the classroom. There is a lot of change in the education system in terms of teaching methodology, syllabus, and the process in which the exams are conducted. Exams are the ideal method to determine and test the knowledge gained by the learner. Interestingly, the way exams are conducted today is much simplified with the help of exam software. This buyer's guide is intended to help you pick the best exam software.
Exam software is an application that helps in creating and conducting online examinations. The online exam software provides computer-based assessment options, which in turn automate the testing process. The exam management software system can collect and organize all the assessment data in one place.
The exam software shows its significance in the classroom and in the office too. In offices or businesses, online examination software is used to evaluate the employees by making use of a variety of tests that involve things like multiple choice and short answers. Moreover, the online examination systems help in evaluating potential employees by conducting pre-employment testing. The exam software implements new processes to test employees or to assure compliance among employees.
To narrow the field of candidates, the companies may employ the online testing software by setting a benchmark on a test which candidates must try hard to hit so that they can be considered further.
When it comes to any educational institute, the examination software can be used to analyze exam results, create and grade exams, generate valuable reports on student learning that highlight individual strengths and opportunities in addition to providing every student with detailed feedback to improve their future performance.
The pen-and-paper based examinations have multiple drawbacks which are as follows:
- The pen-and paper-based examination suffers from the issue of protection of the integrity of the exam.
- There can be a lack of storage space for the paperwork examination. It is tough to quickly access the paper-based tests if they are located in faraway places.
- The paper-based exams are prone to damage like a flood, cyclone, bushfire, or other extreme weather events. It can also be damaged from the wear and tear of regular handling or people spilling drinks and food on them.
- It is problematic to transport documents in the paper-based system. Though through fax, courier or delivery of files can be done in person, but that is time consuming, slow, and inefficient.
- The paper-based exam requires lots of paper in different sizes and shapes, printers, stationary, and other types of office supplies in each month can be costly. In larger organizations, it can become a significant expense.
- The paper versions have limited collaborations.
- The usage of more papers is terrible for the environment. It may cause inadequate environmental credentials.
- In paper-based exams, there are issues of editing, which can become a messy and time-consuming process.
The problems of paper-based examination can be overcome. The examinations can be run smoothly and effortlessly with the help of online exam software.
Any online exam software should have the following features that enable educators, professionals, and survey organizers to conduct the online exams smoothly:
- Assessments – The online exam portal should be able to design, create, and administer test material.
- Test authoring tools- The online testing platform allows choosing from hundreds of different questions, answers, and scoring combinations that all support the incorporation of rich multimedia options.
- Test-taking- The online testing software can customize each aspect of test-taking to best suit the certification goals that include the number of questions per page, use of a back-button, test stops or restarts, question skipping, spellchecker, and test re-taking.
- Rich text and images- The online exam portal has rich text editors and images that help in clarifying and beautifying the pages and questions.
- User Management- The online exam builder can manage user profiles along with details such as personal information, grades, exam schedules, and subjects.
- Online tests- The online exam platform can create and share tests through online channels.
- Question Bank- The online examination system tools can collect a large pool of questions about a particular subject matter. These question banks have varying levels of difficulty so that they can be used for multiple tests.
- Reporting/analytics- The examination software runs analytics on collected data that helps in generating relevant insights for the institution.
Other required features of online testing software are as follows:
- Users and groups- The online examination software has highly customizable users and group features that provides total control over who receives, administers, develops, and views the testing materials.
- Open-ended questions and evaluation – The user can ask open questions with the help of this functionality. It is easy to evaluate the response after the exam gets over, and even the report gets ready.
- Integrated learning – The integrated learning feature enables to seamlessly incorporate learning content into certification tests, courses, and programs. It helps in increasing the test format options.
- Customization Options- The customized options allow creating test content that always aligns with the demands of the enterprise.
- Security – The security feature protects the newly created certification program against theft and unauthorized access. With the help of a security feature, the certification content can never be altered or viewed by authorized users.
- Question types- The online exam platform has a wide range of questions that includes multiple-choice test questions, multiple-choice image questions, fill in the blanks, free text, video questions, and audio questions.
The online examination systems are getting popular day by day. The web or internet-based online exams are the requirements of the time. The online testing software is necessary due to the following reasons:
- Saves paper and time - The online exam platform helps in saving paper. There is no need to print an exam for the students or candidates. It is easy to set up an exam in such a way that it can even get into auto-grading mode by itself. The automated system saves the time of the users.
Enough time is not required for the distribution of the exam. The email address of the students is uploaded, and the invite is sent to these students. The students get their results instantly after the exam.
- Admin Panel – The online testing software for teachers and administrators can reduce their work process and is time-saving. The administrators can easily create any number of tests, a question bank, and can assign the date and time for the examination and take the test online.
- Student panel- The online examination systems allow students to give tests from anywhere in the world at given test time. The student can log in online exam portal and can provide the test at a given time. The results are generated automatically.
- Calculates scores in an instant- The online exam portal automatically calculates scores in real-time as a candidate provides the answers. The students can also access their results soon after completing the tests.
- Modules – The online testing platform comprises various modules like student details modules, authorization module, test paper management, the examination evaluation module, subject and question bank management system, and the result module.
- Security and privacy– Online examination software provides flexibility and security to the examination process. All the questions are uploaded in the system. The system can shuffle and give questions in different orders to different candidates. It minimizes the chance of cheating. The use of online testing software mitigates the risk of paper leakage.
- Reduced logistics cost- The technology manages the examination process efficiently. The exams can be conducted for multiple candidates at different locations. The results are published online instantly. All these processes help in minimizing the logistics cost.
- Accessibility and flexibility- The online exam software provides quick and easy accessibility to the students. Once the students log in, they can access exams from anywhere. The online testing platform is flexible as the examiner does not have to mark the answers as the system can do it and present the student with the mark after completion of the exam.
- Scalable with worldwide reach – The online examination enables examining bodies to offer exams to candidates located over the greater geographical area as they are not restricted to provide exams in physical test centers.
Other benefits of online exam software are:
- Environment friendly – The examination software is environmentally friendly as it requires no paper, printing, and transport facility.
- On-screen marking tools- The online examination systems help in streamlining, securing, and standardizing the marking and moderating the exam results.
- Automated test assembly tools- With the help of automated test assembly tools, the online exam builder can easily create exam papers by selecting questions from the list of the approved bank of questions.
- Collaborative question authoring- The online exam portal can effortlessly manage all the related tasks involved in creating exams. The authoring questions can be done collaboratively, along with clear workflows for review. Before adding the questions, it is collaboratively approved by the authorities.
- Reduced administrative burden- By adopting an online exam portal there is a heavy chance to reduce the administrative burden of organizing and running exams. All the work related to printing, circulating exams on paper, and organizing shipments of completed scripts to markers are reduced with an online exam builder system.
The computer-based assessments are more transparent, hassle-free, and scalable. So, eventually, the paper-pencil test can become redundant. Far and wide, the idea of online examinations has spread. Here you can make out the difference between pen and paper-based testing and online examination system:
- The traditional pen-and-paper based examination is highly expensive as it includes logistics of setting up test centers. On the other hand, the online examination system is less costly due to the reduction in logistical hassles.
- The pen and pencil based tests have geographical limitations while the online exams have full reachability.
- The pen and paper-based examinations have a massive turn around time, whereas online exams have real-time analytical reports.
- The pen and paper-based exams have a large number of proctors to curb cheating, while the computer-based examination has advanced solutions that capture all attempts to cheat.
- It is tough to find the test centers or arrange classrooms in pen and paper exams while in the online examination system, there is a broader scope of the audience with remote accessibility.
The latest trends in exam software that is changing the face of examination:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) - Examination is gradually transitioning to greater automation to ensure the utmost precision and accuracy to the users. The world is turning towards artificial intelligence. In place of manual testing and human intervention, the machines are taking over the charge of online examination software.
- Machine Learning (ML) - In this fast-changing time, machine learning technology is used by the online examination system tools, which in turn help in improving the speed and quality of the online test.
- Remote proctoring – The online exam software has the facility of remote proctoring that helps in providing the comfort of the home to the users. The examinee does not have to travel to an examination center. Online exams bring accessibility to them. A remote proctor can oversee the examination process from any location. The remote proctoring process includes the technologies of facial recognition and voice recognition that have made the online examination systems secure.
- Onscreen Marking system – The online examination system tools can simplify the examination answer sheet evaluation with the help of the onscreen marking system. The physical answer sheets are scanned and uploaded to the digital system. From any location, the examiners can evaluate the answer sheets. It is easy to have an online database of all the answer sheets along with the backup due to the online marking system.
The online testing software can prevent cheating in the following ways;
- Remote proctoring – The remote proctoring provides a controlled environment where candidates are under continuous surveillance. This practice reduces the chance to cheat. The proctor gets the notification of any unpleasant activity.
- Exam safe browser- The web browser known as exam safe browser allows the test taker to see one screen; that is the questions that need to be answered. All the other options, like shortcuts, copy-paste, and opening another window, are prohibited. This functionality helps schools and universities to maintain a highly secure environment.
- Set a timer – To set up a timer for the whole exam or per question is the apt option to check cheating. The students that are not prepared for the exams can take some time to finish their exams. These unprepared students rely on cheating that can take some time.
- Randomize questions- The question bank generates an exam of many questions. The exam takes a few questions out of this main question bank on a random basis. As such, the participant taking the exam gets a different set of questions. The question set on a random basis reduces the chance of cheating during examination time.
- Display question one at a time - The online examination software should be such that it should not display all the questions on the same screen as it becomes easy for the students to take a screen capture of the displayed questions and can share them with other students.
Choosing the best online examination software for your business is no small feat. There are lots of crucial points to be considered before deciding on what online examination system tools to invest in. Your business and budget need to make an informed and educated decision regarding which online examination systems software to buy.
Let’s discuss those significant factors that should be considered while purchasing the online testing software:
- Functionality – Ensure that the examination software works efficiently without disrupting the current workflow. An efficient exam software does not take a lot of engineering time to set up and build features. Vendors that provide pilot programs (feasibility study or experimental trial) should be the first choice. With the help of the pilot program, you can smoothly run the online test program on a small scale, which in turn helps in understanding the large scale implications.
- Credibility – Consider the respectable companies that are already using the online examination software solutions that you are planning to buy, which in turn helps in gaining the reliability of the product. Look for companies similar to yours that the vendor has worked within the past, which helps you in deciding whether the online exam software solution will be useful for you or not.
- Security- Make sure that the online examination software provides full security to data from manipulation and corruption. Know the cost of investing in additional security of the online examination system and whether this type of protection is required. It would be great to invest in other security solutions that are compatible with your online exam builder.
- Have alternative options- It becomes difficult for the users to choose the apt online testing software as there are many apps and different software options in the market. Make sure that you look for alternative options to the online testing software. Keeping alternative options helps you in getting a better online examination system in the end.
- Know the goals- It is essential to know your strategic goals before investing in an online exam platform. In case you get a free trial of the online exam platform, then take it to know whether the online testing software meets your expectations and is efficient enough to achieve the goals you laid out for your business.
- Analyze current need and future requirement- Make a clear understanding of the immediate needs of your organization and ensure that online examination software covers all the major requirements. Ensure that you don’t have to overpay for the features or license levels that are not required in the initial phase.
- Customization – Check whether your online exam builder can customize efficiently. The highly customizable online examination system can be modified easily and can appropriately be suited to your company’s needs.
- Push updates- Ensure that the online examination system tools can be updated from time-to-time. You can ask software vendors to provide details on how often they push updates to their product and how those are communicated.
- Assisted implementation- Pick the online examination systems that provide a satisfaction guarantee. The software company should be able to give satisfaction to the users through the entire implementation process. If you choose the more complicated or extensive online examination software, then look into what their assisted implementation looks like.
- Cost and value- Consider the cost and value of the online examination software before finalizing the product. Make sure you consider the price point that begins with a necessary budget and decides on your “must-have” features within your price point. Make a better understanding of the value an online exam builder can bring to your business.
- Compatibility and stability- Ensure that you have a reliable vendor that can handle heavy network traffic of the online examination system that allows administering the tests to a large number of candidates. The online exam portal should be able to support multiple hardware configurations as tests run on many different types of operating systems.
Other factors to be considered before purchasing the online examination system tools:
- Get a clear understanding of the license to use the online testing software.
- Check the procuring procedure of the examination software that includes purchase through a third party vendor, through a partner of the software vendor, full competitive tender, or directly to the software vendor.
- Elucidate that the online exam software offers excellent support and maintenance. The support system includes the advice and guidance for the customer on the online examination system tools. The maintenance provides an upgrade path to the next version of the software as and when made available by the software owner.
- Ensure that the online testing software should be user-friendly and easy-to-use. You don’t require additional training expenses for your staff if your online testing platform is easy and simple to use.
- The online exam platform should be able to capture and utilize big data. Make sure that whether you are dealing with cloud or hybrid online examination software solutions, data migration, and data security should be taken into consideration.
- Clarify whether your online examination system has the ability to scale to fit the business’ growing needs. If you choose an online exam builder that adapts to your ever-evolving needs, then investing in this online examination system tool is the wise option as it will last for many years.
- Ensure that your online exam software company should be able to fix a bug if they arise. Make prior investigation of the online testing software company in terms of their services and overall customer satisfaction by reading their customer reviews.
Several factors are to be considered for deciding the average price of online examination software. They are as follows:
- Core functionalities the online testing software is providing
- Quality of elements provided by the online examination system tools
- Business size
- Online exam builder is a cloud-based system or not
- Number of users and admins allowed by the online examination systems
- Type of profitability the online testing platform can generate for clients at the time of usage
- The user interface of the examination software
In a small organization, you will find the prices of the online examination systems are affordable and reasonable as they require basic features. On the other side, large organizations prefer advanced plans that offer robust features, so the price of the online testing software can be more in large organizations.
The cost of online exam builder can start as low as $29 per year (for example, Edu Expression). It can reach as high as $500/year (for instance, EOA-Online Test Platform). Along with these charges, some other costs are also associated with online examination systems that include maintenance and support, along with the installation by the vendors.
If you are into a small or start-up organization, then you can also avail the option of free and open source exam software. If you are looking for high-quality free exam software, then you explore the GoodFirms platform. Test Invite, PaperShala, Derbyware, and TCExam are all free exam software that you can opt for your business organization.
GoodFirms platform is the reliable and authoritative source that efficiently guides in proffering the top-notch quality exam software to the readers.
In case you are new to the exam software field and looking for the best exam software solutions, then the experts of GoodFirms can surely guide you by providing you with the proper guidance of the online testing software.
Explore the GoodFirms page of the best exam software, which in turn can help you in meeting your requirements efficiently. The best exam software page of the GoodFirms platform provides insights into the popular exam software along with the pricing, reviews, and core functionalities of exam software. You can stay ahead in this competitive environment by going through the list of best exam software mentioned in the GoodFirms platform.