Best Training Software
With changing markets, many companies would want their employees to update their skillsets. But, training at the workplace could prove to be strenuous. Many training development software is available in the market to aid the same, yet employers should take note of practical issues coming into effect. Thus, GoodFirms have listed several of the best Training Software to aid organizers in their efforts. This employee training software is designed and fabricated to provide the latest learning while being flexible with the learner. Also, this online training software monitors the learning process and keep sync between the tutor and the learner. so, check the below list and select the best training management software for your administrations.
List of Employee Training Software | Online Training Software
ProProfs Training Maker is entirely a cloud-based learning management system and an online course creation software. The platform is versatile and is specifically designed for educational institutions and businesses. It is the smartest way to deliver online training and other courses across myriad genres that can be used both for corporate employee training, learning application-based courses and ... read more
Our mission is to connect all learners to the people and resources needed to achieve their full potential. We are the world's leading global education network that provides communication, collaboration, and coaching tools for all members of the school community. We were founded in 2008 and currently have over 70 million members across 350,000+ schools in 150 countries.
Eliademy is a free online classroom that allows educators and students to create, share and manage online courses with real-time discussions, task management and certificate of completion.
Electa Live is Virtual Classroom Software and a Learning Management System for Online Courses and Live Online Classes. Teach and train in a virtual classroom - anyone, anywhere. It is a platform designed for online teaching and training over the Internet. With Electa Live you can create online courses and tutorials, arrange live online classes, online lectures, online meetings, group live classes,... read more
Litmos is an online training platform that makes the management and delivery of web & mobile training courses easy. Our platform is fully extensible with our powerful API and out-of-the-box connectors.Litmos is one of the fastest growing learning technology providers in the world, supporting millions of users, in 130 countries in over 24 languages.
TalentLMS is an award-winning Learning Management System (LMS) ideal for delivering engaging online training. Create courses in a few clicks in a platform suitable for sophisticated as well as inexperienced, aspiring trainers. TalentLMS combines support for multiple file types and multimedia (presentations, videos, iFrame, SCORM, etc.) with simplicity, and an always eager-to-help support team. Be ... read more
Lessonly is powerfully simple training software that helps teams learn, practice, and do better work. We enable busy teams to get on the same page, stay ahead of change, and deliver amazing experiences to customers and prospects. Learn more at Lessonly.com.
Founded in 2007, WizIQ is one of the world’s largest cloud-based education platforms. Over 400,000 educators have leveraged WizIQ to deliver learning services to 4 million+ learners across 200 countries.WizIQ empowers instructors, education service providers and corporates to deliver and manage live and self-paced learning with easy-to-use, scalable and cost-effective technology.
EduBrite is a privately held technology start-up located in the Silicon Valley, California. It provides a SaaS-based online learning platform that enables businesses and training institutes to deliver end-to-end training solutions to their employees, partners and customers. The platform consists of simple to use online editor to create customized courses by importing existing documents, videos or ... read more
eFront is the enterprise learning management system engineered to support the most demanding and complex learning ecosystems. eFront is a flexible LMS platform for enterprises that need advanced security measures and extensive customization to train masses of employees, partners and customers. Designed to be the industry's most adaptable enterprise LMS, eFront gives you complete control over your ... read more
TestPress helps educational academies create web based online exams that lets their students take exams from anywhere.Testpress partners with different entrance exam coaching institutes to help students prepare for exams effectively. Some of the core features include online exam management, course management, analytics and custom domain mapping.
SkyPrep has everything you need to manage, track, and optimize your corporate training. With SkyPrep, users can create training courses within minutes, identify individuals who are performing well, and determine employees who require attention or further training.
Engage with your learners before, during and after your session. Evaluate the performance of your trainees and trainers. Manage all your resources directly through an admin console.
EISDigital the Best training management software, provides the complete solution for training organization with LMS features and Coaching Performance Analysis tools.
RomyLMS is a next-generation learning management solution that is built on simplicity and functionality. It provides businesses with a streamlined platform, giving them total control and management overall eLearning-related tasks.
Our Training Management Software streamlines your entire training process, letting your teams collaborate effortlessly on session scheduling, resource planning, budget optimization, reporting and more – while handling multiple locations, languages, and currencies with ease.
Employee engagement app helps to maintain the positive work environment with the clear understanding of work and policies. Check out Ezzely to explore more about amazing features designed to facilitate employee engagement.
eLucid is a powerful learning management platform that covers every aspect of the training process— learning, practicing, and testing— making it a one-of-a-kind learning ecosystem. It combines a number of essential and advanced features into one user-friendly platform. eLucid is a leading learning technology platform built to enterprises worldwide with the right tools to deliver meaningful and... read more
Coggno offers the 10,000 plus online training courses that provide engaging content and one hundred per cent relevant to the learner’s requirement. To explore Coggno’s vast library of online training courses, visit today.
The best training businesses manage their courses; resources and delegates; automate communications and processes, and offer online booking and payment with accessplanit’s award-winning training management software. Automation arrives, and chaos disappears. Errors reduce, people know what to do, it’s clear where things stand, and everyone’s happy (especially customers)!
Kiwi is a restaurant LMS that aims to help restaurant owners train their staff in an easier and more effective way. Moreover, they offer online training courses for different Restaurant services.
Forma Lms is an open-source, web-based elearning platform (Learning Management System - LMS), used to manage and deliver online training courses.It's based on a network of companies that support its development and it's focused on corporate training needs, rather than on academic needs as many other open-source projects.
KEA personalizes user experience with the help of AI conversation engine and machine learning. It is responsive, intelligent and track-able. KEA allows an employee to convert any document into ‘trackable’ training content. It uses AI and automation to create a smooth onboarding experience for your customers. KEA platform empowers sales and customer support teams and improves their online train... read more
PaleBlue is the leading provider of VR, AR, and 3D simulators for the real world. PaleBlue solutions in digitalization help its clients to intensify training, streamline workflow, and improve safety - worldwide. PaleBlue continuously delivers tools that are as modern, well-designed, and easy-to-use as the ones encountered by the clients elsewhere in their daily lives.
Schoox is a complete, intelligent, innovative Talent Development Platform and it goes far beyond simply managing your learning process. It helps employees learn, develop their skills and drive company's business growth. That said, Schoox covers the entire range of activities that help companies - from small to enterprise - change their perception about learning and talent management from a traditi... read more
Composica is more than an authoring tool.It’s a collaborative, responsive authoring platform.Authoring freedom is our number one goal. Forget about limited, form-based authoring tools or bulky, rigid course templates, players, and wrappers.Composica puts you in full control of your course’s design and behavior. Any object can be styled, modified, and positioned to your heart’s content.
Mindflash is an online training platform that helps companies solve big business challenges like customer satisfaction, driving revenue growth, channel partner development, brand management, contractor and agent management through training. From customer to agent onboarding, our intuitive learning management solution enables businesses to efficiently deliver online training at scale.
The most powerful EHSQ platform on the market, it provides a robust and secure backbone to the Intelex system and the core management functionality upon which all Intelex solutions are built. It uses preformatted and custom reports, graphs and scorecards for at-a-glance on all aspects of your program performance.
TalentCards is a microlearning platform that delivers bite-sized training. Managed through a robust web-authoring tool and delivered on native mobile apps. It is ideal for training on safety procedures, compliance, new product knowledge or any other type of training situation that involves bite-sized information.
Cerego is a powerful, predictive learning platform that measures and improves how people learn. The platform's patented learning engine helps individuals build and retain knowledge for any content. Machine learning and artificial intelligence, combined with years of cognitive science research, identify the most efficient learning path for each user. Measurement of individuals and cohorts delivers ... read more
Click 4 Course is the easiest and fastest way to create, offer and track online courses. With our web-based software, you simply upload your existing content (Videos, PowerPoint, Audio, PDF, etc), and add interaction with tests or surveys. Our software will create self-paced courses on a company-branded website that can be viewed by almost any computers or mobile devices.
Talentsoft is the European leader in cloud-based Talent Management software.With over 2,O00 clients and 9 million users across all continents and 27 languages, Talentsoft is laying the foundation for the future of Human Resources with its ultra-customisable Cloud-based solution that ties competency management to career paths and learning programmes.
Train employees, partners and customers effectively with a next-gen LMS. Deliver an enhanced & enjoyable learning experience for your learners. Reduce skill gaps to manage a learner ecosystem that is engaged, compliant and updated. Take advantage of the all-new AI-based Social Learning to encourage learning in the flow of work and allow peers to learn from each other.
Learning Manager helps you deliver training, manage compliance, deploy documents and more, and comes with free courses to get you started. Find & deliver courses. Manage training & compliance. See what your team have learnt elsewhere.
Velpic is inspired learning. We offer an LMS unlike any other. An affordable and user-friendly eLearning software, Velpic gives you the freedom to create, distribute and report on training no matter where you or your team are. Complete with a built-in video editor and mobile Virtual Reality viewer, Velpic inspires workplace learning you'll actually look forward to.
SkillBuilder is a cloud-based Learning Management System (LMS) used for corporate training, compliance training, employee training and channel training. Developed by BaseCorp Learning Systems, a full service company, the software is used by corporations, organizations and government agencies.
MATRIX is a world-class, award-winning learning management system (LMS) for businesses. The platform is known for delivering a great user experience, while incorporating all the essential tools companies need to support efficient training and learning.
Skillo was founded in 2012 and has taken roots in Detroit, Michigan. Since, we've built a diverse portfolio of clients, delivering on both corporate and non-corporate training use cases. These clients include Quicken Loans, National General Insurance, and THE PGA TOUR. Skillo is an online training and coaching platform that thrives because of its simplicity and unparalleled user experience. Mu... read more
-Kitaboo insight is a mobile-first platform designed for enterprise training and development. You can create, publish and deliver multiple formats of content on multiple devices such as mobiles, tablets, and laptops. Training Videos PowerPoint Presentations PDF Files eBooks eLearning Courses -ALL-IN-ONE CONTENT REPOSITORY Browse through the digital library to view all titles at once. Ki... read more
Dante Systems are the specialists in course, learning and delegate management. Our flexible Training Management System, Delegate Planner, enables organisations to improve efficiency, increase course occupancy and revenue, automate time consuming administrative tasks, streamline processes and move forward, experiencing growth with minimal additional resources.
Comevo’s versatile Launch™ Online Orientation software including a solution for AB 705, offers big benefits to both students and staff. Comevo's online orientation software offers an intuitive interface for streamlined and interactive student orientation, employee on-boarding or volunteer training. Includes a CMS for easy updates to your content, LMS for assessments and reporting, and the abil... read more
EduWaven the first educational platform worldwide providing all the required educational solution, LMS, SIS, CC and EMIS under one platform. The platform is delivered by cloud, on-premise, SaaS, and mobile apps for Android and IOS.
DeleTrain brings your entire training manual to the cloud with advanced features including creating screen recordings, testing user knowledge, tracking team progress, and more! No special hardware required. Scale with ease having every how-to, procedure, process, and policy all in one place. DeleTrain hosts your company & training manual in one place, securely online, for simple onboarding & refer... read more
The platform allows you to use videos to create and make training courses available. It adds measurable impact such as saving time and cost, increased sales and brand awareness, and partner and customer loyalty to your business. Create video-based courses to boost your business. The platform allows you to use videos to create and make training courses available. It adds measurable impact such as s... read more
iHASCO is a market-leading provider of Health & Safety and HR Compliance eLearning which includes a library of more than 100 video-based courses! Courses are approved by IOSH, IIRSM, ROSPA and are CPD accredited. Training can be completed in full or in part at anytime, anywhere and on any device. With iHASCO you get an appointed account manager and unrivalled support from 'real' people on the phon... read more
VAIRKKO offers the most complete set of fully integrated cloud based systems available for your industry We deliver Software as a Service solutions designed specifically to reduce your workforce and operational costs by dramatically improving your organizations productivity and efficiency. Created using client input, we offer the single greatest collection of nearly 100+ simple to use features for... read more
LearningStone is a safe online learning and collaboration environment that supports training and coaching. Improve your current offering and provide your clients with a higher return on their training and coaching investment. Finally one platform that supports both basic online training and coaching and advanced blended learning, social learning, micro learning and spaced learning! “LearningSton... read more
Skillsoft is a global leader in corporate learning, delivering beautiful technology and engaging content that drives business impact for modern enterprises. Skillsoft provides a comprehensive selection of cloud-based corporate learning content, including courses, videos, books and other resources on Business and Management Skills, Leadership Development, Digital Transformation, Technology & Develo... read more
DeveLoop, by Sproutlogix, creates an Adaptive Learning Experience to align their IDP to the overall business objectives. Prescribed Learning journeys with kinesthetic activities, audio-visual learning resources, recommendation engine, Email & calendar reminders, and 360-degree feedback allow your employees to have a more Personalized Learning Experience. The platform's AI Superbot Cavis acts as a ... read more
Lectora Inspire is a complete desktop authoring solution that is trusted by organizations globally including Fortune 500s, SMBs, government entities, & academic institutions for fast and simple creation of interactive and accessible eLearning courses. Lectora’s powerful authoring bundled with the industry’s best-in-class tools - for a comprehensive solution to any video-based, scenario-based, ... read more
- Buyer's Guide for Training Software
- What is Employee Training?
- Has training emerged as a formal business function in recent times?
- Why is there a Need for Continual Learning?
- What are the Important Aspects of Employee Training?
- What are the Different Types of Employee Training?
- Do Training and Development Programs Have Any Predefined Goals?
- What are the potential advantages of training to small businesses?
- Is there any systemic method involved in creating a training program?
- What are the Major Challenges in Training Employees?
- What is Training Software?
- What are the Salient Features of Training Software?
- What are the Advantages of Training Software?
- What are the Current Industry Trends in Training?
- What is the Average Price of a Training Software?
- How to Choose the Best Training Software?
- Why Refer the GoodFirms' List for Choosing Top Training Software?
Employee training and development has evolved as one of the most crucial strategies in recent years. More organizations are willing to invest in employee training and development, which not only serves a motivational force but also enables a company to build a highly-skilled workforce.
The following buyer's guide provides a comprehensive overview of the employee training and development, training software, its features, and benefits, current industry training trends, and much more. So, stay tuned!
Employee training is an ongoing process that focuses on teaching them how to perform a particular task or assignment. Training usually emphasizes on providing short-term gains. It allows the employees to enhance their skills and become a better professional.
For example, a project manager or team leader trains a fresher or intern to work on a specific project. Also, employers can train employees on how to use the latest updated office suite.
Usually, training is aligned with development and used interchangeably. Training and development help employees acquire the skills and knowledge to upsurge their performance.
In the current scenario, training has become a formal business function. It is definitely an integral part of any business strategy with various distinctive theories and methodologies. Today most organizations, regardless of their size, have adopted 'Continual Learning.' Furthermore, they are planning to invest more in result-oriented training and development to acquire a proficient workforce.
Also, if any business enterprise is aiming for long-term gains, it must focus on providing quality training and work on improving employee productivity and potential talent. It must encourage employees to embrace continual learning.
Do you know human knowledge doubles every 13 months? It’s surely an interesting fact. But it also leads to the expansion of knowledge and quest for learning more. It has given a certain impetus to continual learning that allows employees to enhance their skill sets and bring out their optimal performance.
- Continual learning allows employees to define their career goals
- It enables employees to learn and work simultaneously in a stress-free environment. This, in turn, tends to boost their productivity.
- It helps establish a collaborative environment at the workplace where employees and management can share crucial information while catering to a project.
- Continual learning provides a competitive advantage and empowers employees to become thought-provoking professionals.
- Continual learning also allows staff to stay updated and relevant to the current industry trends and prepare for an anticipated future.
- It helps in creating a responsive working environment and promotes better employee engagement.
It is essential to discuss the critical aspects of employee training that an organization needs to implement to make their employee more efficient.
- Mandatory learning is one of the essential elements of training that every employee has to go through compulsorily. For example, training on how to work in a secure environment.
- Practical learning- It includes imparting knowledge based on real-world situations and skills that positively impact employee performance.
- Pre and Post Training Assignments- Assignments help managers determine what their employees need to learn and test their potential skills.
- Regular and Systematic- Training must be conducted daily and systematically.
- Documented- All training materials should be well documented. Employees may need these documents to reinforce self-learning.
- Comprehensive- Training must suffice to improve all sorts of technical, managerial, and legal skills.
Despite the introduction of new training modules, there are some conventional approaches, which are highly effective.
- Orientation- It is a kind of mandatory training where HR managers and executives welcome new joiners. The orientation mainly focuses on highlighting the company culture, aim, and various administrative processes.
- Onboarding- It is also meant for new employees. Onboarding is similar to the orientation, where the only difference is creating learning sessions for acquiring new skills.
- Technical training- It deals with imparting technical knowledge, such as software programming and data analysis.
- Managerial Training- To train employees on how to make administrative decisions, conflict resolution, and project management.
- Soft Skills Training- It aims at enhancing various capabilities such as improving communication, leadership skills, and other personal attributes.
- Product-Based Training- Educating staff on the latest products, services, features, and how it can benefit the end customers.
- Safety Training- This type of training is compulsory for all those industries where employees work in sensitive and hazardous environments such as biochemical enterprises or ordnance factories.
- Lectures- This type of training proves handy when a piece of the same information has to be provided to a large number of employees.
- Team Meetings and Discussions- You can use this type of training when you have to train a small group of staff, preferably on a specific project or task.
To answer this question in one word, yes, the training and development programs have predefined goals.
But first things first, training goals need proper analysis. For instance, you need to have clarity on the purpose of developing a training program. Similarly, it is essential to determine the expected outcome and consider the scenario for the execution of the training. The training goals involve analysis of the project or task, analyzing the trainee potential, analyzing the training cost, and so on.
So, what is the need for setting a predefined objective for training and development? Well, the goal of a training and development program is not limited to enhancing employee productivity but to cater to other market demands that help to upscale the organization's profitability. These goals include-
- Learning time reduction- It means how quickly an employee can learn a new concept or discovery. So, providing proper training materials and an experienced instructor becomes pivotal.
- Focus on improving quality- Training and development programs have always aimed towards improvising the product and service quality.
- It's safety first- Organizations cannot compromise on the security on any front as even a minor mistake can prove quite expensive. Hence, it's imperative to provide proper training before using any equipment.
- Effective management- One of the essential goals of the training and development program is to improvise better management capabilities with proper planning and control.
- Reducing employee turnover rate- Training also ensures that the company does not have to turn over its employees regularly.
- Remain abreast of technology- The goal of training is to keep employees abreast of the latest trends and techniques.
The employee training and development program serves as a boon for all business enterprises regardless of their size. But it is interesting to see how training can boost the prospect of a small business firm.
- Enhancing employee retention- Training helps in boosting employee retention and the right talent. Many employees see this as an opportunity and plan to stay longer with the organization.
- Increase employee satisfaction- Training also enhances the employee's experience and upscales the satisfaction level. Their engagement and loyalty to an organization tend to boost when they feel more invested.
- Reducing the skill gap- It helps to reduce the current skill gap issue and overcome the recruitment challenges.
- Helps to reduce business cost- It has been found that employee training helps a small business enterprise to reduce business expenses. It is all because employees tend to become more productive and start to deliver the projects within the stipulated time.
- Effective knowledge transfer- Training and development help in effective knowledge transfer through productive discussions and team meetings.
- Scope for innovation- It also provides the range of creating a pool of innovative ideas through knowledge sharing and research work.
Most organizations strive to create a productive and happy workforce. Hence the higher management must facilitate employees with optimal training and development to boost their career prospects.
A systematic approach to training and development not only helps business entrepreneurs meet the organizational objectives but fulfills the employee expectations. So, if a company plans to implement a step-by-step training program, it must focus on these critical areas.
- Find out the participants- In the first step, you need to identify the employees who need to be trained. The best way to determine that is through evaluation of employee performance and finding out the areas where they are lacking.
- Designing the training module: In this phase, you have to decide what your employees will learn and the instructional methods for teaching.
- Development of training program- The training design gets converted into training materials such as documents, presentations, and tutorial videos. The other training methods, including case studies, role-playing, and practical assignments.
- Implementation- This is the stage where the employees start learning, leading to knowledge sharing and transfer. It helps employees to become more confident
- Evaluating the results - Although this is the last step to creating a systematic training program, the evaluation is carried out throughout the process. You need to access the training results using some kind of metric. You can determine whether the training was successful or not, whether it improved employee productivity, etc.
Today more and more organizations are ready to invest in creating meaningful training and development programs. The aim is simply to build a more proficient workforce that proves a valuable asset for the company. But, there are a few challenges in creating a module, as the managers and instructors face various challenges.
- Training programs are not engaging- At times, the employees may find that the training programs aren't interactive and engaging. They might lose interest in the session
- Creating meaningful content- Trainers and instructors may hold a training session on complex topics and projects, where not much curative or useful content is available.
- Lack of planning and poor time management- Training programs that are not appropriately planned will end in vain. Many training programs do not have predefined goals and do not follow a systematic approach. Also, at times, training sessions suffer due to poor time management. The trainer spends too much time on one topic due to which other topics aren't appropriately covered.
- Lack of technical resources and budget- The trainer may face the issue of not having enough access to the technical support required for the training. Besides, the company may not allocate sufficient budget, which leads to resource shortfall.
- Neglecting the training instructions- The employees may overlook or not correctly follow the training instructions. They may not use the skills they learned during the training.
- Measuring the success of the training program- One of the common challenges is measuring the success of the training program through different parameters such as employee feedback, feedback from the management, and conducting tests.
- Information overload- Employees may find it challenging to absorb excessive information at one time or if they have to attend a long training session.
In addition to these, there may be a few other training challenges, such as building internal critical skills and competencies, meeting the demands and expectations of a new-age learner, and creating a more productive mobile workforce, etc. A viable answer to all these issues is implementing useful training software that streamlines all tasks.
Training software is defined as an innovative and advanced tool that helps organizations, educational institutions, and other training centers to design, allocate, track, and manage tutorials, including online course materials. It is also a next-generation training system enabling trainers and instructors to deliver training sessions and meaningful content seamlessly.
Employee training software allows higher management to monitor employee performance and give their feedback on the same. In short, it is an all-in-one tool to boost employee engagement, productivity, and enterprise profitability. The training tool makes your workforce smarter. Furthermore, it helps companies to save additional costs on instructors, physical materials, and other utilities.
Training software also referred to as an eLearning platform or a computer-based tutorial system helps trainees to grasp topics quickly and more effectively.
Do you know what makes software or an application tool distinct from the others? The answer is straightforward; the features. Most customers or business owners prioritize training management software features when planning to implement the same in their organization.
Integration with the Website
One of the prime and most essential features of a training software solution is that it should easily integrate with your company's website. Seamless integration with a website means getting up-to-date course information, mobile-friendly access from multiple devices, automatic notifications regarding new courses, and much more. An online training tool provides a customization facility where your team can implement changes in real-time.
Easy Online Registration
Any advanced online training software should provide a streamlined registration process. It's essential to create a registration form with custom fields and integrate your training platform with multiple payment processes. Besides that, you also need to offer flexibility while providing discounts.
Integration with Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Aligning the training management software with an intuitive Customer Relationship Management tool is indeed a great idea that helps you keep the content well organized, secure, and in one place. Furthermore, it enables you to track all vital information and customer details and leads simply. The innovative training solution offers a comprehensive record of all contact details.
Seamless Course Management
One of the major unique selling points of training software is its ability to streamline the course management. Whether you are creating training material for the corporate world or for the students, it must be designed in a planned and systematic way.
The training management system includes a decision on what type of training or course you will offer, how you will provide it with, and track results and feedback. In addition, you also need to manage course materials, instructor-led training, along with the handling of session registrations and course administration.
Advanced Marketing Tools
Have you ever realized how an effective marketing system can boost your leads and turn visitors into potential customers? Yes, training management software must be equipped with advanced marketing tools to help your business flourish.
You need to be quick and responsive while running the campaigns and intelligently using the data to drive more insights based on customer's interests. You can segment customers and send relevant information related to the course and monitor quick responses.
Interactive and Smart E-Learning Platform
One distinctive feature of online training management software is that it has become much more interactive and equipped with a smart e-learning platform to streamline and simplify the instructors' task.
The smart digital training management system is powered by virtual classrooms allowing employees and students to attend the classes even from remote locations. Trainees can also access virtual classes anytime, according to their convenience. They can harness the facility of live webinars, read articles, blogs, watch videos, and get online documents.
It is important to note that business analytics play a pivotal role in driving important decisions. You may have valuable information and data to give a competitive edge, but a robust reporting tool helps you unleash the wealth of this information.
You have massive data that includes information on registration, course details, and finance. The reporting tool provides you access to data dashboards and helps to create customized reports to identify new trends and opportunities. You can also analyze the future training management software market and frame strategies accordingly.
Help your customers stay ahead of the curve with certification programs and licenses using training software. For instance, the training tracking software helps you to monitor the number of completed courses and renew the certification by sending automatic reminders.
With virtual training and e-learning becoming the buzzword today, it's time to gain momentum and create a more skilled and competent workforce. The training software can help you in upscaling your business growth through an array of benefits indicated below.
Lower Training Cost and Optimize Time
The online training software can become a profitable long-term investment for any organization. It helps entrepreneurs to reduce their training costs as they don't have to bear additional charges such as renting a separate space, providing physical training materials to all trainees, and expenses on other equipment. Even cloud-based Training programs help enterprises to save a lot of bucks.
Training Software also allows trainers and trainees to optimize time. Since the course is available online, the trainers don't have to spend too much time preparing the notes and other teaching materials.
Attract Best Talent for the Post
An adept training system also allows you to hire the best talent for a given position. Many organizations conduct training sessions for freshers and interns. Once the training gets over, they hold an online examination where each trainee has to complete an assignment. The ones who perform well strike the deal.
Talented and experienced employees always look for rewarding environments. This is where the employee training software proves more than handy. It shows the company values its employees and is ready to invest in their future.
Flexible and Hassle-Free Learning Environment
Even if you are implementing a free online training software, you can leverage the same benefits as the premium ones. For instance, a free and open source training software also provides a flexible and hassle-free learning environment. It means learners can attend training sessions from anywhere in the world.
The training management software also provides trainees with time flexibility. It means that they can attend the virtual classes when they are free.
Skill and Ability Tracking
If you want to maintain a competent and experienced workforce, it's essential to keep track of their abilities. The training tracking software helps you to monitor their skills and their area of expertise. Fortunately, the training management system is capable of accommodating a wide range of learning styles.
Customize Software According to Individual Needs
One of the best parts of any innovative training system is that you can easily customize it according to your requirements. The best example is online personal training software that caters to the individual needs of a trainee.
The application is designed in a way that it understands the learning capabilities of the learner and customizes itself to match those requirements.
Provide Quality and Updated Content
It has been indicated earlier in the guide that managers and instructors face the challenge of providing quality and updated training content. But thanks to a training software solution, this problem has been resolved to much extent.
In the current scenario, training video software, case studies, live research, and real-world examples have become much more fashionable than classroom teachings and lectures.
Improve Communication and Engagement
The employee training software has become a seamless channel of communication between the managers and the employees. The managers can easily send customized notifications on individual dashboards allowing employees to interact with their peers. It digs out more coordination and engagement amidst the staff to boost productivity and prepare better for an allotted task.
Create a Healthy Work Culture at Workplace
The good news is that training software is unexpectedly creating a positive and healthy corporate culture. The software provides managers and seniors a more transparent view of the employees, which further helps in building a good professional relationship.
Since the managers get a more transparent window regarding employee performance, it increases the trust and bond, and they can cater to even the complex projects with much ease.
Perform Real-time Employee Evaluations
Having the luxury of an online training tool enables managers and superiors to evaluate employee performance in real-time. The training software can provide them with immediate feedback on whether an employee is skilled enough to carry out a specific task. They can assign responsibilities according to potential talent.
Organizations for long have faced the issue of employee turnover. But efficient training software can certainly help in minimizing the turnover rate. It also lifts the morale of the employees, and they become more confident than before. It serves as a motivational force in the long-term and job satisfaction at all levels.
Technology has incorporated a phenomenal change in the way tasks and activities are getting carried out. Digital transformation is the buzzword allowing businesses and industries to become potent and tech-savvy. Even training and development programs couldn't remain aloof from this considerable transmission. The current industry trends in training include-
- Artificial intelligence- AI is one innovative technology that has almost fueled every business domain. Implementing AI in your training program will mean more leverage automation and personalization. The trainer can modify the content based on the learner's graph and track the learner's progress.
- Personalized training- Personalized training is also on the hike where the personal training software caters to each learner's needs. The trainers get access to relevant resources that help to enhance their skills and efficiency.
- Need-based training- The need-based training is self-learning courses that a trainee can choose based on his personal choice available on the training platforms.
- Gamification- Gamification is a type of training system or application that involves specific gaming techniques in the training program. This current training trend is exceedingly popular as it motivates the employees to perform better with rewards and various incentives. It also creates a competitive environment where each employee strives to score the highest points.
- AR and VR- Both Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality are transcending trends that upsurge employee experience and engagement. These digital training management systems help transport the learner into a virtual world offers an enhanced version of the course on the device.
- Mobile Learning- On-demand training and mobile learning applications have taken the driving seat in the current scenario. They will continue to dominate the e-learning industry shortly. The trainers and learners only have to download and install the mobile app and start learning courses.
- Microlearning- It aims to provide short and specific training to boost learner's attention.
Generally speaking, when you plan to buy a training software to escalate employee proficiency, you will have to take into account several diverse factors. Of course, it includes the essential features and the type of training you want to offer to your students or employees. Interestingly, there are free online training software and the ones that come with a free trial version.
Furthermore, free and open source training software enables you to freely run your training programs and even customize or modify it according to your requirements. Plus, you get an array of useful features, deployment modes, and support from the provider. You can design the course strictly based on what your learner needs.
The training software is built to suffice the specific needs of software trainers. Also, the training management software fit the requirements of every business domain and enterprise size. An entrepreneur can choose an employee training software based on his budget estimate.
If you are planning to choose free training software, there are quite a few options to explore. For instance, you can select Romy LMS, which is free for one year. Similarly, Forma LMS is also a free option. If you have a small budget, you can go for Zoho ShowTime, which will cost around $8 per month and WizIQ costing about $27 per month. In case you have a big budget and are ready to invest in online training software, you can choose SkyPrep available at $349 per month and eFront costing a whopping $1000 per month.
Choosing a training software solution is imperative to make your employees and students more competent and proficient. But your organization will gain more competency and potency of your employees will surge if you want the right training management software. You need to consider these vital factors-
- Analyze the Needs- The first and foremost requirement you need to fulfill before selecting a training software is to analyze the needs appropriately. You need to identify the primary concerns and issues that you want to address through a viable training system.
- Identifying the Audience- Next, it's essential to know who your target audience is. You need to understand the skills and knowledge base of your audience and identify the areas where they are lagging.
- Compactibility- You must ensure that the digital training management system is compatible with your organization's workflow system. The software should seamlessly integrate with the existing tools and applications, and the trainees are comfortable using it.
- Research on Vendors- You need to do extensive research on all current vendors offering training software solutions. Explore their website, compare the pricing model based on your budget estimate, and then go for the final option.
- Clearly Defining the Features- It is pivotal to have a clear understanding of all the intricate features of the training system and the ones that you want to include on a compulsory note.
GoodFirms is a leading and highly trusted B2B research, review, and rating platform providing comprehensive information on all software categories, prominent software vendors, and the essential features they offer to upscale their client's business. This popular review platform is used by versatile business domains that include IT firms, ecommerce, retail, and digital marketing organizations.
GoodFirms assists business entrepreneurs to choose optimum software or application that strictly suffice their requirements to grow their business and gain a leading edge over their competitors. They can easily make a comparative study on the pricing model, features, deployment, and support system to make the best choice.
Also, if you want to choose a top-notch training software, you can use this buyer's guide to get detailed information.
It is undeniably true that employees are one of the most crucial assets for the organization. Hence the best time to invest in your training software is now. It is a critical ingredient for getting a smart and efficient workforce. In addition, it is an innovative solution that streamlines and simplifies complex tasks allowing you to take the driving seat in the competitive scenario.