Best PIM Software
Marketing and innovation are the two essential functions of a successful business. To bring your product offerings faster to the market, you not only need a robust product development team, but you also need to have a proper PIM system. A PIM tool will assist you in creating, communicating, and delivering your products efficiently. Right from adding the product descriptions, generating the pricing, managing the despatch data, and maintaining the supplier information, every data related to a specific product can be managed well in a master location with a PIM Software. The below-mentioned list comprises of the best product information management software for your business. You can get to know their features and reviews too.
List of PIM System | Best Product Information Management Software
AtroPIM is a modern, free, 100% open-source, feature-rich PIM solution with configurable data model and layouts. It is a good fit for retailers, producers and brands, and comes with many benefits. AtroPIM gives you a full control over the product experience. It's easy to keep catalogs up to date, add new products or change existing ones, deliver your current product information across all channels ... read more about AtroPIMFree versionAvailable100% in PIM Software
Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to deliver the product experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. It combines the power of PIM and DAM capabilities, the industry’s broadest commerce ecosystem, and actionable insights to orchestrate compelling product experiences through every digital touchpoint. ... read more about SalsifyContact vendor30 Days33% in PIM Software
Pimcore is the only open-source digital experience platform with inbuilt data management and experience management capabilities. It enables businesses to seamlessly connect people, data, technology, business, and things in the fabric of digital for unleashing newer possibilities. ... read more about PimcoreFree versionAvailable33% in PIM Software
Plytix makes it easy for online businesses to centralize, optimize, distribute, and analyze their product data for multi-channel e-commerce. Product data management has been a complex enterprise game for long enough. So we decided to offer affordable, easy to use solutions. The secret is in the setup. Our products take little to no time to get up and running, plus they won’t blow your budget. ... read more about PlytixFree versionAvailable50% in PIM Software
Catsy is a pioneer in product content management, syndication, and content analytics technology that makes it easy for brands to drive growth with e-commerce. We are committed to creating exceptional value for our customers. Our solution saves time by centralizing product attributes and digital assets on one platform to syndicate across online marketplaces and e-retailers. Our SaaS platform empowe ... read more about CatsyContact vendorN/A50% in PIM Software
Gepard PIM is a turn-key eCommerce platform that automates work with product data.
Gepard is a content syndication platform, developed by Bintime company. The solution helps manufacturers to distribute their product content, and retailers — receive it in their specific data model and format automatically. 120+ million product descriptions are aggregated, transformed, and delivered via the Gepard platform every month. The main goal of Gepard is to automate all manual data entry ... read more about Gepard PIMContact vendorN/A50% in PIM Software
PIMworks is a product information management software that helps brands, retailers, and online sellers to enrich, syndicate, and centrally maintain all their product information. Our AI and ML capabilities enables you to extract the best product content from the market automatically and syndicate them across channels. Easily manage product data and succeed in multichannel selling with PIMworks. ... read more about PIMworksContact vendor30 Days50% in PIM Software
To sell online you need to stand out. Crystallize is a blazing fast headless commerce service with a GraphQL based PIM so you can deliver a tailor made ecommerce experience. Stand out, get noticed and ultimately sell more stuff. Product information management for headless ecommerce allowing you to sell physical and virtual products, also as subscriptions. Orchestrate orders with fulfilment pipelin ... read more about Crystallize$300 Per MonthN/A100% in PIM Software
PIM: Master products and syndicate through multiple distribution channels with the Jasper PIM. A central set of product data to manage, decorate and automate the feed of eCommerce websites, print catalogs, ERP systems and trading partners. Speed time to market, optimize merchandising, scale for growth, build brand equity and ensure absolute product accuracy across all channels. ... read more about JasperContact vendorAvailable100% in PIM Software
Sales Layer is a Product Information Manager in the cloud that centralizes product information and synchronizes it in all sales channels automatically (print, web, mobile, product feeds for retailers...)Forget about inefficient spreadsheets, with Sales Layer you can upload the information that you have in whatever format you have. Only with a simply click! ... read more about Sales LayerContact vendor30 Days50% in PIM Software
We redefine the way e-commerce product marketers and merchandisers work. By providing product information management (PIM) products and services that help create, update, refresh, maintain and distribute content about products globally, we help businesses to drive increased revenue, customer satisfaction and brand equity. More than 1000 brands and 400 customers across 19 countries rely on us to ef ... read more about inRiverContact vendorN/A100% in PIM Software
Get Organized and Get Things Done -- The Best PIM Software for Highly Effective People!
Founded in 2005, Efficient Software is a premier company offering professional personal information management software. Its goal is to create high-quality products to satisfy the needs of every person to become efficient and successful.Our flagship product for individual users is EfficientPIM. EfficientPIM is a full-featured personal information manager that can help you manage your life. With Ef ... read more about EfficientPIMFree versionAvailable100% in PIM Software
Alterra Product Information Management (PIM) software enables the fast implementation of a professional product information management in your company. You manage even the most complex product data in your web browser and publish them automatically in different media and in the languages of the markets served by you.Because of its web-architecture based on opensource technologies, the parti ... read more about Alterra PIMContact vendorN/A100% in PIM Software
Astonsoft focuses and develops know-how in information management tools. Our product portfolio consists of complete multi-user and cross-platform systems for both business and personal applications.Personal Information Manager that lets you manage appointments, tasks, notes, contacts, password entries and email messages across multiple platforms and cloud applications. ... read more about EssentialPIM$39.95 One-time30 Days50% in PIM Software
Unbxd is a leading e-commerce product discovery platform that applies advanced data sciences to connect shoppers to the products they are most likely to buy, while providing predictive actionable insights for merchandising. With Unbxd’s Machine Learning Site Search, shoppers receive optimized search results based on merchandiser insight coupled with advanced machine learning algorithms. ... read more about UNBXDContact vendorN/A100% in PIM Software
PIM is, in brief, an abbreviation of the words Product Information Management.
PIM is, in brief, an abbreviation of the words Product Information Management. You can just go with that, but in our experience PIM is much more than just those three letters. We see PIM as the pathway to control, great product content and therefore growth.But growth doesn’t just happen. So back to the basics: why do we think PIM is so important? Because a photo and a product description are sim ... read more about Connecting The DotsContact vendorN/A100% in PIM Software
StrikeTru is a digital services firm specializing in product information management and eCommerce solutions. StrikeTru services include PIM strategy, solution consulting, PIM/MDM/DAM/eCommerce implementations, training, support, managed services, and digital content acquisition and syndication services. StrikeTru also offers cloud PIM and data connector solutions.Companies come to StrikeTru to mas ... read more about StrikeTruContact vendorN/A100% in PIM Software
WinPIM is much more than a software product; rather, it is a process that can potentially take our lives from chaos into order. Initially, you may only use the most obvious features of WinPIM. Over time, as your organizational requirements expand, you will discover a wealth of additional features and capabilities that are waiting for you when you are ready for them. ... read more about WinPIMContact vendorN/A100% in PIM Software
Bluestone PIM is the first MACH certified SaaS PIM platform. This solution is extremely flexible as it allows to connect and share your product information with other software, marketplaces or platforms. Take advantage of unique APIs connectivity and microservices architecture to integrate Bluestone PIM with e-commerce platforms, marketplaces such as Amazon, ERP and other IT systems for bet ... read more about Bluestone PIMContact vendorAvailable50% in PIM Software
Surpass your competitors with the award-winning PIM System ANTEROS made by INCONY AG.With the ANTEROS PIM software, you can not only efficiently maintain product data, images and documents, but also implement your requirements for more and more languages, customer-specific print documents, web shops, apps and exports in very good quality and still quickly. ... read more about ANTEROSContact vendorN/A100% in PIM Software
With its numerous interfaces, ICEBEE connects your e-commerce landscape with the main channels. Simple, central and efficient - for more success in e-commerce.All e-commerce channels in one cloud-based solution, from A for Amazon, over K for Klingel, to Z for Zalando – including your own shop. ICE BEE offers fully-integrated and standardised interfaces with channel-specific settings. ... read more about ICE BEEContact vendorN/A100% in PIM Software
For several years, our team has been helping Marketing departments to implement their omnichannel strategies.Audit and analysis, configuration, integration, development, training… our consultants are on hand throughout the implementation of your PIM / MDM / DAM / Print project.We put the many years of experience of our team to work for your projects: organization of your product information, man ... read more about AlpiaContact vendorN/A100% in PIM Software
Perfion is the world’s only 100% standard Product Information Management (PIM) solution for companies with a large number of product variants and parts and/or need for multi-channel, multi-language communication.With Perfion you get a single source of truth for product information which gives you full control of all product data from day one wherever it is applied (e.g. webshops, websites, suppl ... read more about PerfionContact vendorN/A100% in PIM Software
Pimberly is an innovative, cloud-based, SaaS PIM (Product Information Management), DAM (Digital Asset Management) and Workflow platform. It has been designed to handle unlimited numbers of SKUs and data feeds so is perfect for manufacturers, distributors and retailers.Moreover, Pimberly seamlessly manages all product data, assets and attributes within a fast, scalable, modern browser experience. T ... read more about Pimberly PIM$30000 Per YearN/A100% in PIM Software
Syndy exists to radically improve the way global brands create, manage, distribute and optimise product content for online retailers and eCommerce success.One unified platform experience build upon Product Information Management (PIM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM) capabilities for brands to deliver the right content to retailers, drive content management efficiencies and improve data quality ... read more about SyndyContact vendorN/A100% in PIM Software
VINIEO offers cloud-based product content management solution, PIMHUB to brands, retailers and suppliers to manage, optimize, and distribute consistent content to multiple channels. Our ready-to-use i2 Analytics solution is designed to provide a comprehensive metrics of product marketing, sales and customers for businesses to make informed decision.We help B2C and B2B multichannel commerce and mar ... read more about VinieoContact vendor14 Days100% in PIM Software
TreoPIM is a free, modern, 100% open source, feature-rich and configurable PIM solution of a new generation for retailers, producers and brands, with many benefits. With TreoPIM you get full control over the customer experience. It's easy to keep catalogs up to date, add new products or change existing ones, deliver your current product information across all channels, and it takes hours, not week ... read more about TreoPIMContact vendorN/A100% in PIM Software
CatalogStudio system is a key component of Questudio’s Digital Commerce Solutions that includes Product Information Management, Catalog Automation, eCommerce Websites, Mobile Apps, Dealer Portals, feeds to Market Exchanges such as eBay, Amazon, and ERP/CRM/Accounting integrations. CatalogStudio can be hosted anywhere, which gives customers ultimate control of managing and hosting the application ... read more about CatalogStudioContact vendorN/A50% in PIM Software
Deliver exciting and enticing product experiences across all sales channels
As the leader in open source Product Experience Management, Akeneo offers a powerful, flexible, adaptable Product Information Management solution. Akeneo PIM provides a robust set of enterprise-level features and capabilities that help you and your team deliver the compelling customer experiences modern customers want and expect. ... read more about Akeneo PIMFree versionAvailable33% in PIM Software
The ideal solution to create both catalogs and technical manuals more quickly.
EKR ORCHESTRA, the system for the structured management of catalogs, manuals and company product content. Adding, changing and eliminating references several times a year and creating articulated product manuals are needs increasingly felt by medium and large companies , which constantly work to respond immediately to the needs of their public and in line with regulations. But keeping the informat ... read more about EKR OrchestraContact vendorN/A20% in PIM Software
OpenPIM is very easy to use. You can spend just a few hours learning and configuring it and you can fully use it. it does not have such restrictions, it all functions are available for free and you can manage product assets (images or files). There are several levels of data quality checking in OpenPIM. OpenPIM will simplify the management of product data by storing it in one place. ... read more about OpenPIMFree versionAvailable100% in PIM Software
Ergonode is a new open-source PIM solution on the market. Ergonode is powerful and yet easy to use product catalog management tool. It allows you to deal with product data in a simple, ergonomic, and intuitive way. ... read more about ErgonodeFree versionAvailable100% in PIM Software
Agenda At Once Free PIM combines the best aspects of other personal organizer applications. It's a complete PIM system, integrating to-do management, scheduling and planning, contact, and note functions. In addition, it is easy to use and responsive, while being feature-packed but not power-hungry. With its optimally-designed interface, Agenda At Once Free PIM will rapidly put you in charge ... read more about Agenda At OnceFree versionAvailable100% in PIM Software
APIMIO is a Product Information Management (PIM) tool that enables manufacturers to streamline product data feeds for their retailers. Forget about maintaining spreadsheets, PDFs, or Word files, with APIMIO you can collect and upload the information in a centralized repository and have it synchronized across your retail partners at the click of a button. APIMIO helps manufacturers streamli ... read more about ApimioContact vendorMore than 30 days100% in PIM Software
Introduction to Buyer’s Guide For PIM Software
Product information is a significant component of a company’s offerings and gives a massive advantage in terms of product effectiveness, quality, and capability. Poor quality information can damage the bottom line of the business. Companies should identify a strategic system that can establish product information management, and raise the visibility of the product information efficiently. To get a clear, consistent, and consolidated representation of your product information, organizations can invest in the best Product Information Management (PIM) software.
PIM software allows organizations to manage their product information and drive change across their sales and marketing channels. The top Product information management software provides business owners a centralized system for the seamless management of content. However, there are tons of product information software available in the market with different prices and features. It becomes difficult for business owners to select the best PIM software for their organization.
This buyer’s guide on PIM software is designed to help business owners make the right decision on the selection of the PIM software that fits their business type and size. In this PIM software buyer guide, the users can learn about PIM software and discover software attributes such as pricing, benefits, latest trends, and tips to identify the best PIM software solutions.
What Are the Common Challenges of Traditional Product Information Management?
- Enormous amount of data: Traditional approach could be efficient to streamline small amounts of data, but if the business is widespread across various geographic locations, it is challenging to accommodate all the data in one place and organize them.
- High error rate: Manual approach for information management is prone to human errors such as wrong data input or duplicate records. The business owners can end up presenting wrong information to the customers and damage the brand's reputation.
- Lack of transparency: In the traditional approach of product information management, the product information is scattered all over places. It is a tedious task to collect all the information from various sources and enter it manually into the centralized system.
- Inaccurate product catalog: Large enterprises have to manage a large set of products and list them on the catalog. With a complex product catalog on hand, the business owners could fail to capture product selling opportunities.
- Difficult operating multiple sales channels: A consistent communication about a brand on various channels is essential to win customers' trust. Different communication channels have different requirements and format styles; it becomes somewhat tricky with a traditional approach to manage consistent product data on all the channels.
- Higher operation costs: Sales and marketing teams can increase business revenue when they have accurate data about the product, but with the traditional approach, the product details are vague and not reliable. To assure data accuracy, they have to revisit the product catalog over and again and manually verify that all data are latest and accurate. It can take a huge amount of time and increases the business operation costs.
What is PIM Software?
Product Information Management (PIM) software is a tool that allows users to organize and manage product content or information efficiently. It acts as a central repository that stores all the product information in one place. PIM manages all the data related to the product, such as descriptions, sizes, weights, reviews, certifications, etc. The main objective of PIM software is to keep product content centralized and in one place that is easy to share with buyers or retailers. PIM software solutions are used by marketers, retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, ecommerce managers, and other data experts.
PIM software holds product information such as,
- Product descriptions
- Product images and videos
- Weight, color, and dimensions
- Technical manuals
- Instructional information/videos
- Version information
Why Should Business Organizations Invest in PIM Software?
In recent times, consumers have become more selective and conscious about their product quality. Instead of companies pushing products to the customers, the customers now prefer to pull information from various sources for buying products. The digital revolution further made jobs easy and gave access to various platforms to compare and choose the best products for them. Businesses have to invest in technologies that enhance customer experience and engagement. Rather than just selling products to the customers, they need to develop strategies that could create trust and increase customer loyalty for their product. It is only possible if businesses develop and present product content that is easy to comprehend as well as readily available on various platforms. PIM system is such technology that enables business owners to meet the customer’s expectations. It helps them to develop highly targeted product content tailored for customers with different languages, locales, and channels. PIM system generates high-quality product data that connects customers emotionally and converts customers at a higher rate. Alongside a higher conversion rate, PIM software also assists in reducing product returns. Incorrect and incomplete product information is a primary reason for product return; with PIM software, these could be eliminated. PIM tools arm consumers with the right information and allow them to move independently throughout their buying journey.
What Is the Difference Between PIM and ERP Software?
- PIM Software: PIM provides a central solution for managing data, content, and other material that one needs to market and sell products. It manages product information in detail. PIM software has a non-relational database and assists in accessing product information quickly. It is more focused on merchandising and marketing.
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning ) Software: The purpose of ERP software is to streamline and integrate operations, processes, and information flows across various departments such as human resources, accounting, procurement, marketing, warehouse, etc. ERP stores all business-related data into a single database enabling various departments to work with the same information. An ERP software practices a relational database model. It has a predefined way of analyzing and presenting the data. It is more focused on business transactions and less on product information.
Both these tools have different purposes, but businesses can endorse their product more strategically while using them together. Most companies focus on marketing strategies to increase product sales and pay the least attention to product information, but if product information is managed correctly through the PIM system, it can deliver enormous benefits.
What Are the Benefits of PIM software?
- Optimizing SEO: PIM is not just product description but the medium to present the product to customers with fully optimized product pages. An individual can streamline product-related keywords, meta description, product tags, images, etc., through ecommerce PIM software and increase the customer rate.
- Content validation: Product content is crucial for businesses, and validation of content through PIM software before the product release into the market assures them about their marketing strategy effectiveness as well as saves time and efforts that can take in configuring the content after release.
- Enhance marketing: Marketing can become quite easy with PIM software. It can help marketers to change the images in the catalog or update the product data across various channels with just a single click.
- Better customer reach: PIM software’s ability to link images, documents, and various media files allow users to present their content in the most comprehensive way to their potential customers and increase their reach.
- Automate manual processes: PIM supports automation of manual processes such as transferring data and distributing the data across various channels. It helps to enhance the employee’s productivity and reduces management costs. The elimination of the manual approach also reduces human error, such as duplication of the data record.
- Improved data quality: The characteristic of quality data is that it is highly structured, clean, and suitable to use on any external platform. Ecommerce PIM software receives data from various sources in different formats, and it automatically standardizes these data into a single uniform format.
- Regulatory compliance: It is necessary that data comply with laws to prevent data leakages or unauthorized access to the data. PIM software collects data from various sources and ensures that data-abide all the legal guidelines related to the industry.
- Easy to use: A user-friendly interface allows quick adoption of the product content management solution into the team and saves costs on complex training sessions.
- Flexible deployment options: Best PIM software should not be rigid on the deployment options. It should be flexible to deploy software on any platform- on-premise, SaaS, and PaaS.
Must-Have Features For PIM Software
- Product content management
- Data integration
- Data enrichment
- Bulk editing
- Data analytics
- Advanced filtering options
How Can PIM Software Help In Boosting the Product through the Distribution Channels?
Nowadays, product content is not just restricted to store websites, but it is spread all over the internet. Marketing managers have to ensure that product content reaches the right audience through any channels. They also have to see that they deliver the best product content during consumers' entire buying journey, whether it is product manual, product specification, product tutorial, or product FAQs. PIM software's centralized product management mechanism and ability to integrate with various online e-commerce stores such as Magento, WooCommerce, and Shopify makes this task for marketers simple. Marketers can collect, manage, enrich, and distribute product data to various ecommerce or sales channels through a single interface. The users can classify product information way better, making it easy to search, edit and collect all product information. It helps them to categorize the products t as per the interest of the audience and reaches them faster. The software also validates the product content before publishing, making product content more accurate and customer-centric. The other advantage marketers can leverage through ecommerce PIM software is enhancing the SEO strategies of the product. With PIM tools, users produce quality product content and optimize it for search engines by inserting relevant keywords and titles. Besides that, product content management solution assists in structuring the product content, image format, category organization, etc., which all sum up in fine-tuning the SEO strategy.
There is no doubt PIM software can boost marketing for an organization, but it is also crucial that business owners select the right PIM software solution to enhance marketing efforts. There are few ways an individual can filter out the best PIM software.
What Are the Factors to Consider While Buying the Best PIM Software?
- Reports and analytics: Analytics is now everywhere, and it is equally crucial for product content management solutions to have reports and analytics features. Knowing the product's performance online makes it easy for marketers to design marketing strategies and bring more business.
- Bulk editing: With continuous updates on product details, it is pretty tough to visit all the platforms and implement the changes. PIM software must support bulk editing so that users can make changes immediately and remain consistent with their product information.
- Pricing: Just like any other software, the users can see a lot of variations in PIM software price. The factors that can affect the software pricing are the number of users, training, licensing costs, customization, business size, additional features, etc. Users should be able to get good pricing on their PIM software if they are aware of their software requirements and business scope.
- Regulatory compliance: Make sure that the PIM software solution covers all necessary regulatory compliance. It can save business owners from unexpected penalties or stoppage of business operations.
- Filter and search options: PIM software with intelligent search options and filters allow users to find the right product and the right information.
- Customizable workflows: Product information can change frequently, and for a smooth transition of new changes, it is imperative that the best product information management software has a customizable workflow. A customizable workflow gives a better picture of who is responsible for what and how the entire change needs to be implemented.
- Support for other tools: PIM software can be of great advantage for entrepreneurs planning to launch their e-commerce store. But before finalizing the PIM software, individuals have to ensure that the software supports some well-known e-commerce platforms such as Shopify and Magento.
How Can Product Information Management Software Help Ecommerce Businesses?
Product management software capacity is envisaged more than managing product information. It can be used to link products for cross-sells, up-sells, kitting and bundling. By listing relevant products in the product catalog, the PIM system can encourage customers to buy bundled products. Kitting and bundling could boost product marketing strategy and stand out product from the rest. By linking relevant products in the PIM tool, the businesses can display bundled products automatically on the ecommerce website and e-catalog. It enables the sales team to increase sales and reduce their efforts in marketing the products separately.
Applications of PIM software are broad, especially for e-commerce businesses. It helps them to maintain quality data information and seamless data integration with top-notch marketplaces such as Shopify and WooCommerce. Business owners aiming to incorporate PIM software's power in their business should also tap on the latest PIM software trends to expand their customer base.
Latest Trends In PIM software
- Persuasive technology- AR: Customer experience is becoming an essential component for selling and winning customer loyalty. In emerging online trends, persuasive technology has a significant role in delivering customer experience and showcasing product capabilities. Persuasive technology such as augmented reality can provide a better customer experience by demonstrating how the product can be used.
- Powerful API capabilities: PIM software alone is not enough to optimize product selling, but their integration with the latest technologies and other software programs is equally important. PIM software with strong API capabilities can facilitate integration with other technologies to have a better competitive edge.
- Quality product content: Accurate content that drives consumer’s attention and gives the correct information about the product has great value. The business owners using PIM software should also have their focus on the quality of the product content. In this regard, AI could play a crucial role; it can help to generate better product descriptions.
What Is the Average Cost of PIM Software?
The average cost of PIM software could be anywhere from $39/month to $350/month. The PIM software has a vivid range of pricing models that are flexible and scalable. The price may vary based on the number of users, data storage space, customer support, digital asset management, SKUs, etc. An individual should also consider onboarding costs, migrating content, training staff, customization, and installation costs. Besides that, the organization's requirements can also influence PIM software's cost as each organization has different needs. By having a PIM software list in hand, it becomes easy for users to filter out the best PIM software that fits in their budget.
- PIM Software for startups: Startups and beginners can take advantage of PIM software without exceeding budget. There are PIM software vendors that provide a free version of the software or provide services at low prices. Apimio, with a basic price plan of $39/month, is one of the best PIM software solutions for startups. It offers all the PIM features for managing and maintaining product data quality. It allows to curate rich product catalogs optimized for omnichannel selling. The PIM tool also provides a free trial. There are other tools that can be helpful for startups and beginners, such as OpenPIM and Akeneo PIM.
- PIM Software for mid-size and large scale businesses: Mid and large-sized enterprises with exclusive requirements can opt for premium PIM software such as Crystallize that comes at a starting price of $299/month. Unlimited users, unlimited languages, and full features set are some of the notifying features of this best PIM software for mid and large-scale businesses. The PIM software also provides additional services such as extra order, extra bandwidth (transfer data), API calls, etc., for which users have to pay extra. The other medium-range PIM software tool includes Jasper at a starting price of $299/month. Jasper is a SaaS-based PIM software that offers RESTful API access and maximum support for an ecommerce store. A few more PIM software for mid and large-scale businesses include Plytix, Catsy, and Sales layer.
- Free and Open Source PIM Software: Free and open source PIM software stands as an excellent option for startups and beginners because of its low-cost or zero-cost pricing model. Also, through open source product information management users can customize software features according to their business requirements without incurring any development costs.
Why Refer to GoodFirms' List of PIM Software?
The best product information management software ensures clear, consolidated, and consistent product information across all channels. . It even facilitates the exchange of information between various enterprise software such as ERP and CRM. Organizations seeking to optimize their sales conversion rate can consider PIM software as a game-changer. However, selecting the best product information management software is equally essential to derive maximum benefits from it. It takes in-depth analysis and thorough research to find the right set of PIM tools for the organization. To make a correct choice on your PIM software, do not fail to check the list of best PIM software prepared by GoodFirms expert team.