Search by alphabetic
- Affiliate Marketing
- Affiliate marketing is form of online marketing where you refer a product to a person, and when he/she buys the product on your referral you receive a commission.
- Agile Software Development
- Agile software development is a term for iterative software development methodologies where solutions and requirements keep evolving.
- Definition of android? An open-source operating system used for smartphones and tablet computers.
- Android Instant Apps
- Android Instant Apps allow anyone to access a cloud based version of the application on any Android devices without installing the app from Play Store.
- App Analytics
- App analytics allows you to keep track of various metrics like user engagement, monetization, and marketing campaigns of your android or iOS apps.
- App Category
- An app category is basically a class or division of application or game having appropriately similar characteristics.
- App Description
- The app description is a kind of content in the app store or play store which describes what the application or game is all about and attracts people to download it.
- App Landing Page
- An App landing page is a dedicated page designed by mobile app developers to describe the functions of their mobile application.
- App Review
- App Review: Here you will get the insight about the review process undertaken by App Stores to check the submitted applications.
- App Store Optimization
- App Store Optimization(ASO) is the process of increasing the visibility of application within the App Stores. As SEO is required for website, ASO is is required for mobile apps.
- Application Programming Interface (API)
- In programming, an API (Application Programming Interface) is a set of subroutine protocols, definitions, and tools for making application software.